Jump to topic:

What am I?

biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:19:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Your superior. You're a false prophet, one of thousands of such Gentiles stricken with egotistical visions of themselves as minor gods or God itself. I'm the real deal 'cause I'm Jewish and Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles. Every Gentile religious visionary screws up Jewish religious ideas when they claim themselves above God's assigned prophesy bearers.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:28:17 PM
At 1/15/2014 11:14:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I am only thoughts of God that are being typed into this opening thread.

Does god have anything interesting to share?

I've read all your explanations on energy, and who you are and all that, but I've yet to read anything interesting or actually useful from you. So will that be forthcoming at some point or is gods message through you, entirely about you?

What are you?

I'm am, not particularly impressed. I don't mean to be insulting, but god's voice (or saint, or whatever is most appropriate to call you) hasn't provided anything particularly useful yet (and I have read a lot of what you have written so far). I mean I think it would be great if god were somehow speaking through DDO (and I'd be very proud if that were the case) but I'd expect god to have something genuinely useful to say if he was going to communicate with us in such a way.

So offer some unique words of wisdom, or an original but quick missive on the human condition. Anything that makes "god's saint" somehow a useful thing to actually be.

Thanks in advance.
Debate.org Moderator
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:56:26 PM
You'll get warmed over Revelation DOOMSDAY crapola from this "saint" who will be happy to see you and yours and everybody's kids as french fries. He's got his and wants nobody else to get theirs.

These guys have been standing on street corners for hundreds of years and this one's found his busy street corner. Now, myself, being the real deal and all, am just waiting for my BOSS to bring my ship into port with the Cargo we've all been waiting for here for too long. Hint! To BOSS! oops, there HE goes lifting that finger towards the SMITE button again...Ok, Ok, I was just kidding. I'm fine, going to Cash Advance at the end of every month is just fine..cheese..sometimes I wish I had gotten the Hindu guru job instead of this stingy Jewish prophet one. No big ashrams with dozens of buxom bevies fawning over me, no 100 Rolls-Royces, just these bills. Oh well, I DO have the most interesting life on earth so who am I to bitch moan and complain? Another schmuck Jew working for the Big Guy at below minimum wages cause He won't allow Union Reps into heaven.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:04:47 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:56:26 PM, biomystic wrote:
You'll get warmed over Revelation DOOMSDAY crapola from this "saint" who will be happy to see you and yours and everybody's kids as french fries. He's got his and wants nobody else to get theirs.

These guys have been standing on street corners for hundreds of years and this one's found his busy street corner. Now, myself, being the real deal and all, am just waiting for my BOSS to bring my ship into port with the Cargo we've all been waiting for here for too long. Hint! To BOSS! oops, there HE goes lifting that finger towards the SMITE button again...Ok, Ok, I was just kidding. I'm fine, going to Cash Advance at the end of every month is just fine..cheese..sometimes I wish I had gotten the Hindu guru job instead of this stingy Jewish prophet one. No big ashrams with dozens of buxom bevies fawning over me, no 100 Rolls-Royces, just these bills. Oh well, I DO have the most interesting life on earth so who am I to bitch moan and complain? Another schmuck Jew working for the Big Guy at below minimum wages cause He won't allow Union Reps into heaven.

I certainly find your style more amusing that Bornogod's.

But as an individual of sound mental health I certainly would need some kind of evidence to believe there is any type of divinity attached to you whatsoever. Since the claim is significant, the evidence would need to be as well.

Also, as a Jew as well the stuff you say just makes me cringe, but that's my issue not yours.
Debate.org Moderator
eNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 4:22:31 AM

What are you?

"For those who are interested, the future age is about to appear in the mind of our Creator but only after this world we're in is destroyed." - bornofgod

You are an apocalyptic eschatologist... the rest of what you believe is inconsequential.
"Scholarly opinion, even well informed scholarly opinion, is not evidence."
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 6:18:34 AM
At 1/16/2014 12:04:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Me: We are here to serve.

But as an individual of sound mental health I certainly would need some kind of evidence to believe there is any type of divinity attached to you whatsoever. Since the claim is significant, the evidence would need to be as well.

Me: Uh oh, you're an individual of sound mental health, huh? And you're posting on this forum?

Also, as a Jew as well the stuff you say just makes me cringe, but that's my issue not yours.

Hey, I didn't make up the Celestial Torah stuff. Blame God. THEY'RE the ones who made the Sign Language that doesn't help the David Messiah cause but the Christ one. But here's the plus side of the Celestial Torah: By recovering the ancient Egyptian Zodiac and Constellation of Taurowet, representing the Order of the Torah, with Draco always attached, we Jews now have OUR own Sign in the heavens that will always be there unless we Forget again. Indestructible Torah, indestructible Jews. Rejoice! It is truly Good News!

I know the purification of Judaism and Christianity and Islam won't be easy on the cherished beliefs but a new to us yet ancient Order of Harmony has to be reestablished in human consciousness because the old Abrahamic war against pagans and the Goddess is over with. We're only dealing with the turmoil of the Transition Period from Old Age ideas about God to New Age ones fitting the changes in human knowledge acquisition and in social awareness.

Be of good cheer, Woody Harrelson is not near.
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:15:30 AM

What are you?

I'm Nate. Can god tell me what my last name was before it was changed? ( My family changed it to something else to sound more American when they first immigrated to America a longtime ago. I was not alive of course.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:33:49 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:19:14 PM, biomystic wrote:
Your superior. You're a false prophet, one of thousands of such Gentiles stricken with egotistical visions of themselves as minor gods or God itself. I'm the real deal 'cause I'm Jewish and Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles. Every Gentile religious visionary screws up Jewish religious ideas when they claim themselves above God's assigned prophesy bearers.

All Jews are liars and will be until their body dies in this world.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:54:04 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:28:17 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I've read all your explanations on energy, and who you are and all that, but I've yet to read anything interesting or actually useful from you. So will that be forthcoming at some point or is gods message through you, entirely about you?

What are you?

I'm am, not particularly impressed. I don't mean to be insulting, but god's voice (or saint, or whatever is most appropriate to call you) hasn't provided anything particularly useful yet (and I have read a lot of what you have written so far). I mean I think it would be great if god were somehow speaking through DDO (and I'd be very proud if that were the case) but I'd expect god to have something genuinely useful to say if he was going to communicate with us in such a way.

So offer some unique words of wisdom, or an original but quick missive on the human condition. Anything that makes "god's saint" somehow a useful thing to actually be.

Thanks in advance.

The wisdom of God is very difficult to understand in this world that excites those who love the things they see.

The wisdom of God is like seeing the cherry blossoms in the spring and watch them grow into succulent morsels that excite a man's taste buds.

The wisdom of God can be found by those who seek wisdom once wisdom finds them.

The wisdom of God isn't something to be seen with our eyes. It's seen within the mind that gives wisdom.

The wisdom of God can form images and make them move for us to make us believe we exist.

The wisdom of God isn't what man thinks it is, it's the thoughts that give man to think with.

The wisdom of God isn't interesting to most people who seek pleasure with the wisdom of this world.

The wisdom of God doesn't make a man wise. It's spoken by an illusion who once believed he was real.

The wisdom of God will be known to all after harvest time when the wheat is ripe and ready to be planted in fertile soil.

The wisdom of God are thoughts that can't be destroyed.

Have a nice day in the thoughts of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:55:19 AM

I don't have any pity for those who can't hear Me.
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:56:25 AM
Every Gentile religious visionary screws up Jewish religious ideas when they claim themselves above God's assigned prophesy bearers.

The same cannot be said of the Vedantic Hindus and the Buddhists, not to mention Greek philosophers.
Seat of Wisdom, pray for us who turn to you!

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:57:31 AM
At 1/16/2014 12:04:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Evidence of an invisible Creator and His thoughts can never be found but if you listen intently, plenty of evidence will surround you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 7:59:29 AM
At 1/16/2014 7:15:30 AM, DudeStop wrote:

What are you?

I'm Nate. Can god tell me what my last name was before it was changed? ( My family changed it to something else to sound more American when they first immigrated to America a longtime ago. I was not alive of course.

I'll just call you Nate now that I know what you want me to call you. Only our Father who created you knows your last name before it was changed.

Why don't you ask Him, the one who created His voice that's being used to speak to you in this forum?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:00:29 AM
At 1/16/2014 7:56:25 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
Every Gentile religious visionary screws up Jewish religious ideas when they claim themselves above God's assigned prophesy bearers.

The same cannot be said of the Vedantic Hindus and the Buddhists, not to mention Greek philosophers.

Jealousy will get you nowhere but dust in the earth.
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:02:49 AM
We got what you are.We don't get what you are trying to propose.

I asked 5 questions in the 'What exactly does BornofGod Believe?' topic.

but this I believe is the most important question.

What exactly is unique in your teaching, that has not already been explained in the Hindu Upanishads,By the Taoists and Buddhists, the Philosophy of the Greeks, and 1800+ years of theological and biblical studies by Christians, that God personally had to come and reveal to you?

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:05:36 AM
At 1/16/2014 8:00:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

And misguided pride goes before a huge fall.
Stating facts does not amount to Jealousy.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:30:21 AM
At 1/16/2014 8:02:49 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
We got what you are.We don't get what you are trying to propose.

I asked 5 questions in the 'What exactly does BornofGod Believe?' topic.

but this I believe is the most important question.

What exactly is unique in your teaching, that has not already been explained in the Hindu Upanishads,By the Taoists and Buddhists, the Philosophy of the Greeks, and 1800+ years of theological and biblical studies by Christians, that God personally had to come and reveal to you?

I answered your five questions. Go read them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 8:32:31 AM
At 1/16/2014 8:05:36 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
At 1/16/2014 8:00:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

And misguided pride goes before a huge fall.
Stating facts does not amount to Jealousy.

It's amazing how Jews believe they are the chosen race when most of them weren't made prophets who knew our Creator and obeyed His Voice, which was their created existence but didn't have the knowledge to know that they were God's Voice. Only us saints learn that we're God's created invisible Voice and used to speak through an illusion of flesh.
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 9:58:25 AM
At 1/16/2014 7:59:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

I'll just call you Nate now that I know what you want me to call you. Only our Father who created you knows your last name before it was changed.

Why don't you ask Him, the one who created His voice that's being used to speak to you in this forum?

Well I has asking him through you because you supposedly have his voice. This is in writing, not speaking by the way.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:14:37 AM

What are you?

Thanks in advance.

What is odd about Bornofgod's style of approach is that he is ( If God exists ) actually existing in the mind of God or is a product of God's mind, All major religions agree that nothing can exist independently from God, so in other words everything is produced from God and nothing is produced without the sanctification of his Supreme will allowing it to exist.

I can not say I follow all of Bornofgod's statements and can agree with them all, but in this case, if God exists, then according to all major theistic philosophy's, He is one who was alone in the beginning and decided to become many. Thus everything stems from God and is a product of God's will or mind.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:26:43 AM
At 1/16/2014 9:58:25 AM, DudeStop wrote:

What are you?

Well I has asking him through you because you supposedly have his voice. This is in writing, not speaking by the way.

If God wanted me to know everything there is about His creation, I wouldn't have time to do what He wants me to do and that is to tell everyone who listens to me that we're all His people who will live forever. Death of our flesh is the door to everlasting life that will give us all kinds of unique and wild experiences.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:37:36 AM
At 1/16/2014 10:26:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

If God wanted me to know everything there is about His creation, I wouldn't have time to do what He wants me to do and that is to tell everyone who listens to me that we're all His people who will live forever. Death of our flesh is the door to everlasting life that will give us all kinds of unique and wild experiences.

Stop kidding around and tell me where you have gotten you information from? What did/do you study, ?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:47:20 AM
At 1/16/2014 10:37:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:

What are you?

Stop kidding around and tell me where you have gotten you information from? What did/do you study, ?

Do you think I'm kidding around in this forum or is the Truth that difficult for you to understand?

I've been telling everyone who reads my written testimonies that all the words I write come directly from our Creator who puts the words from my own vocabulary into my mind to write or speak with. You either believe this or you don't. Those who don't are called unbelievers and those who do are called believers. I have many believers here in Campbell, CA, who stop me when we meet on the street or in the stores and listen to our Creator, the only teacher who exists. I'm only His invisible servant ( the Word of God ) who has the flesh called a saint write or speak for me.

So everything I testify in writing or speaking comes directly from the mind of our Creator, who created everything.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:57:38 AM
At 1/16/2014 10:47:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

Do you think I'm kidding around in this forum or is the Truth that difficult for you to understand?

I've been telling everyone who reads my written testimonies that all the words I write come directly from our Creator who puts the words from my own vocabulary into my mind to write or speak with. You either believe this or you don't. Those who don't are called unbelievers and those who do are called believers. I have many believers here in Campbell, CA, who stop me when we meet on the street or in the stores and listen to our Creator, the only teacher who exists. I'm only His invisible servant ( the Word of God ) who has the flesh called a saint write or speak for me.

So everything I testify in writing or speaking comes directly from the mind of our Creator, who created everything.

I don't agree, but I am enjoying reading your testimony on another thread.

You are simply saying that God is speaking through you and that you are essentially speaking the mind of God. I do not believe this. I do not believe God interacts with us through any means of grammatical language but instead uses a subtle type of communication through nature.

But there is nothing to say I am right and you are wrong, these are just my beliefs, and I do not believe God is speaking through you, especially to communicate to those on DDO.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 11:14:48 AM
At 1/16/2014 10:57:38 AM, johnlubba wrote:

What are you?

You are simply saying that God is speaking through you and that you are essentially speaking the mind of God. I do not believe this. I do not believe God interacts with us through any means of grammatical language but instead uses a subtle type of communication through nature.

But there is nothing to say I am right and you are wrong, these are just my beliefs, and I do not believe God is speaking through you, especially to communicate to those on DDO.

No matter where I testify, I testify from the mind of our Creator as the Word of God until unbelievers have me put to death.

I've never told anyone that they have to believe my testimonies to experience eternal life. I tell them their flesh has to perish before they wake up in new flesh and realize who they are in God. God's knowledge will be taught to ALL his people in the next age, not just us saints.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:43:53 PM
At 1/16/2014 11:14:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

No matter where I testify, I testify from the mind of our Creator as the Word of God until unbelievers have me put to death.

I've never told anyone that they have to believe my testimonies to experience eternal life. I tell them their flesh has to perish before they wake up in new flesh and realize who they are in God. God's knowledge will be taught to ALL his people in the next age, not just us saints.

Are you actually serious or are sometimes just messing around? And how can you know it is actually God's voice who is speaking through you and that it isn't some other entity, if any.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 3:11:14 PM
At 1/16/2014 12:43:53 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/16/2014 11:14:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

Are you actually serious or are sometimes just messing around? And how can you know it is actually God's voice who is speaking through you and that it isn't some other entity, if any.

My created invisible existence is the Voice of God, also known as the Word of God. In the new testament it is called the Messiah, Holy Spirit, Christ, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, etc. In the old testament I am called the Word of the Lord, Voice of God, David, Servant, Zion, Jacob,

Genesis 15
1: After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, "Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.

Exodus 15:
26: saying, "If you will diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give heed to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases upon you which I put upon the Egyptians; for I am the LORD, your healer."

Judges 2:
20: So the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel; and he said, "Because this people have transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not obeyed my voice,

Jeremiah 1
4: Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.

Psalm 29:
0: A Psalm of David.
1: Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
2: Ascribe to the LORD the glory of his name; worship the LORD in holy array.
3: The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, upon many waters.
4: The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5: The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6: He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Si'rion like a young wild ox.
7: The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
8: The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness, the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9: The voice of the LORD makes the oaks to whirl, and strips the forests bare; and in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
10: The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king for ever.
11: May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace!

I am the Voice of the Lord my friend and I'm not kidding around.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:26:03 PM
At 1/16/2014 7:54:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

Thanks in advance.

The wisdom of God is very difficult to understand in this world that excites those who love the things they see.

Meh. Not interesting or useful. I get it, gods wisdom is mysterious, unattainable and groovy. Saying it 50 different ways doesn't make it more interesting or useful.

The wisdom of God is like seeing the cherry blossoms in the spring and watch them grow into succulent morsels that excite a man's taste buds.

Better and more poetic, but not useful.

Terrible and self-defeating. I can only find wisdom once I seek wisdom, once wisdom has found me? So if wisdom hasn't found me then I guess I'm excused from not seeking wisdom. Or some such nonsense.

The wisdom of God isn't something to be seen with our eyes. It's seen within the mind that gives wisdom.

Well wisdom can't be seen, so this is just redundant and pointless. The second part also isn't useful as it implied any wisdom I might seek can't be seen by me anyway since it can only be "seen" within the mind that gives wisdom. Again, not useful, and not interesting. (Well it's kind of interesting in a deranged stream of consciousness way- but not a good way)

The wisdom of God can form images and make them move for us to make us believe we exist.

Maybe interesting, but not useful.

The wisdom of God isn't what man thinks it is, it's the thoughts that give man to think with.

Another one that essentially says mankind is too weak to accept whatever is being said.

The wisdom of God isn't interesting to most people who seek pleasure with the wisdom of this world.

I'd really like you to actually share the wisdom of god though, what you are sharing is some poetic attempts and saying what wisdom is and why I can't attain it and such. These are very different things.

The wisdom of God doesn't make a man wise. It's spoken by an illusion who once believed he was real.

See above.

The wisdom of God will be known to all after harvest time when the wheat is ripe and ready to be planted in fertile soil.

Nice poetic allusions, but see above.

See above.

Nothing here was particularly useful, interesting or even deep.

I get more wisdom for the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote generator:

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com...
Debate.org Moderator
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:31:53 PM
At 1/16/2014 10:26:03 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 1/16/2014 7:54:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What are you?

Thanks in advance.

Meh. Not interesting or useful. I get it, gods wisdom is mysterious, unattainable and groovy. Saying it 50 different ways doesn't make it more interesting or useful.

Better and more poetic, but not useful.

Terrible and self-defeating. I can only find wisdom once I seek wisdom, once wisdom has found me? So if wisdom hasn't found me then I guess I'm excused from not seeking wisdom. Or some such nonsense.

Well wisdom can't be seen, so this is just redundant and pointless. The second part also isn't useful as it implied any wisdom I might seek can't be seen by me anyway since it can only be "seen" within the mind that gives wisdom. Again, not useful, and not interesting. (Well it's kind of interesting in a deranged stream of consciousness way- but not a good way)

Maybe interesting, but not useful.

Another one that essentially says mankind is too weak to accept whatever is being said.

I'd really like you to actually share the wisdom of god though, what you are sharing is some poetic attempts and saying what wisdom is and why I can't attain it and such. These are very different things.

See above.

Nice poetic allusions, but see above.

See above.

Nothing here was particularly useful, interesting or even deep.

I get more wisdom for the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote generator:

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com...

Then go read Deepak Chopra's quote generator.