Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution and creationism is both correct

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?
QandA
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:30:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

Exactly!
QandA
nummi
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:59:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/16/2014 12:57:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
For anyone who doubts what I'm saying there are YouTube videos that back me up.
There are as well youtube videos that don't back you up, that deny you, oppose you out of mere spite, that provide their own "theory", etc.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 1:03:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/16/2014 12:59:20 PM, nummi wrote:
At 1/16/2014 12:57:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
For anyone who doubts what I'm saying there are YouTube videos that back me up.
There are as well youtube videos that don't back you up, that deny you, oppose you out of mere spite, that provide their own "theory", etc.

I stay off that part of YouTube.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

When the Aliens had to leave to go back to planet X they decided to flood the Earth and destroy mankind but Satan put us in his ship and protected us from this disaster. Then Satan helped to restore life on Earth.

This is why the creator aliens and Enki are at war. Enki has consistently tried to help mankind where as the creator gods have despised us.

The creator Gods hate humans and everything about us. They want us to destroy all the traits that make us human.

They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be. Enki tells us that lust is just part of being a human and that instead of making it taboo we should enjoy it.

They rail against our natural trait of anger. The creator gods tell us to take any abuse and deal with it. Enki tells us that anger is useful and we should channel it to teach our enemies a lesson so that we may live in peace.

The creator Gods tell us to love our enemy. Enki teaches us that loving our enemy can have deadly consequences for our self preservation.

You see how the Creator is against human qualities such as love anger and lust. While Satan teaches us how to use our human characteristics responsibly,not to suppress them or take them to an extreme.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 3:07:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

When the Aliens had to leave to go back to planet X they decided to flood the Earth and destroy mankind but Satan put us in his ship and protected us from this disaster. Then Satan helped to restore life on Earth.

This is why the creator aliens and Enki are at war. Enki has consistently tried to help mankind where as the creator gods have despised us.

The creator Gods hate humans and everything about us. They want us to destroy all the traits that make us human.

They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be. Enki tells us that lust is just part of being a human and that instead of making it taboo we should enjoy it.

They rail against our natural trait of anger. The creator gods tell us to take any abuse and deal with it. Enki tells us that anger is useful and we should channel it to teach our enemies a lesson so that we may live in peace.

The creator Gods tell us to love our enemy. Enki teaches us that loving our enemy can have deadly consequences for our self preservation.

You see how the Creator is against human qualities such as love anger and lust. While Satan teaches us how to use our human characteristics responsibly,not to suppress them or take them to an extreme.

Yeah but evil atheist evilutinionsts won't allow this to be taught as science. It's so unfair.

Maybe we should stack various school boards to try and get this into the science curriculum ?

DEMAND EQUAL TIME of competing theories.....

Where is the fairness ? Let children decided for themselves, evil athestic evilution or alien mixing human dna with big foot dna ?

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 7:40:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You all just forget the Great Rainbow Serpent. It will cost you greatly in the end.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 8:41:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2014 3:07:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

When the Aliens had to leave to go back to planet X they decided to flood the Earth and destroy mankind but Satan put us in his ship and protected us from this disaster. Then Satan helped to restore life on Earth.

This is why the creator aliens and Enki are at war. Enki has consistently tried to help mankind where as the creator gods have despised us.

The creator Gods hate humans and everything about us. They want us to destroy all the traits that make us human.

They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be. Enki tells us that lust is just part of being a human and that instead of making it taboo we should enjoy it.

They rail against our natural trait of anger. The creator gods tell us to take any abuse and deal with it. Enki tells us that anger is useful and we should channel it to teach our enemies a lesson so that we may live in peace.

The creator Gods tell us to love our enemy. Enki teaches us that loving our enemy can have deadly consequences for our self preservation.

You see how the Creator is against human qualities such as love anger and lust. While Satan teaches us how to use our human characteristics responsibly,not to suppress them or take them to an extreme.

Yeah but evil atheist evilutinionsts won't allow this to be taught as science. It's so unfair.

Maybe we should stack various school boards to try and get this into the science curriculum ?

DEMAND EQUAL TIME of competing theories.....

Where is the fairness ? Let children decided for themselves, evil athestic evilution or alien mixing human dna with big foot dna ?

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

This is unreasonable that atheists wouldn't allow this to be taught in school because it says evolution is real, but it also states creationism is real. I think it's one of those things that is a good compromise everyone can agree on.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 6:01:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2014 8:58:22 AM, bulproof wrote:
The Great Rainbow Serpent.

Well now your just being silly.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Sagey
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 12:20:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hmm Bigfoot, Aliens, genes, evolution.

Well weren't the Bigfoot the Giants, the Aliens the Illuminati and the resultant mix Nephilims.
Been reading too much from Creationist nonsense, like on BeginningAndEnd.com.
Their theology is very twisted.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 12:54:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2014 8:41:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/22/2014 3:07:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

When the Aliens had to leave to go back to planet X they decided to flood the Earth and destroy mankind but Satan put us in his ship and protected us from this disaster. Then Satan helped to restore life on Earth.

This is why the creator aliens and Enki are at war. Enki has consistently tried to help mankind where as the creator gods have despised us.

The creator Gods hate humans and everything about us. They want us to destroy all the traits that make us human.

They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be. Enki tells us that lust is just part of being a human and that instead of making it taboo we should enjoy it.

They rail against our natural trait of anger. The creator gods tell us to take any abuse and deal with it. Enki tells us that anger is useful and we should channel it to teach our enemies a lesson so that we may live in peace.

The creator Gods tell us to love our enemy. Enki teaches us that loving our enemy can have deadly consequences for our self preservation.

You see how the Creator is against human qualities such as love anger and lust. While Satan teaches us how to use our human characteristics responsibly,not to suppress them or take them to an extreme.

Yeah but evil atheist evilutinionsts won't allow this to be taught as science. It's so unfair.

Maybe we should stack various school boards to try and get this into the science curriculum ?

DEMAND EQUAL TIME of competing theories.....

Where is the fairness ? Let children decided for themselves, evil athestic evilution or alien mixing human dna with big foot dna ?

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

This is unreasonable that atheists wouldn't allow this to be taught in school because it says evolution is real, but it also states creationism is real. I think it's one of those things that is a good compromise everyone can agree on.

A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:14:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 12:54:26 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/22/2014 8:41:00 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/22/2014 3:07:50 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

When the Aliens had to leave to go back to planet X they decided to flood the Earth and destroy mankind but Satan put us in his ship and protected us from this disaster. Then Satan helped to restore life on Earth.

This is why the creator aliens and Enki are at war. Enki has consistently tried to help mankind where as the creator gods have despised us.

The creator Gods hate humans and everything about us. They want us to destroy all the traits that make us human.

They rail against lust. They are disgusted by the fact the we are sexually aroused by each other and they command us to go against our nature and not be. Enki tells us that lust is just part of being a human and that instead of making it taboo we should enjoy it.

They rail against our natural trait of anger. The creator gods tell us to take any abuse and deal with it. Enki tells us that anger is useful and we should channel it to teach our enemies a lesson so that we may live in peace.

The creator Gods tell us to love our enemy. Enki teaches us that loving our enemy can have deadly consequences for our self preservation.

You see how the Creator is against human qualities such as love anger and lust. While Satan teaches us how to use our human characteristics responsibly,not to suppress them or take them to an extreme.

Yeah but evil atheist evilutinionsts won't allow this to be taught as science. It's so unfair.

Maybe we should stack various school boards to try and get this into the science curriculum ?

DEMAND EQUAL TIME of competing theories.....

Where is the fairness ? Let children decided for themselves, evil athestic evilution or alien mixing human dna with big foot dna ?

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

This is unreasonable that atheists wouldn't allow this to be taught in school because it says evolution is real, but it also states creationism is real. I think it's one of those things that is a good compromise everyone can agree on.

A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.

Apparantly you haven't read Zechariah Sitchen's books. He is a noted scholar who brings together 100s of pieces of evidence to prove that creationism did happen.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:17:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 12:20:16 AM, Sagey wrote:
Hmm Bigfoot, Aliens, genes, evolution.

Well weren't the Bigfoot the Giants, the Aliens the Illuminati and the resultant mix Nephilims.
Been reading too much from Creationist nonsense, like on BeginningAndEnd.com.
Their theology is very twisted.

No the giants were the annunaki. And the illuminati doesn't exist stop believing silly conspiracy theories.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:30:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:14:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.

Apparantly you haven't read Zechariah Sitchen's books. He is a noted scholar who brings together 100s of pieces of evidence to prove that creationism did happen.

Creationism may be true, that I am not contesting, but if there is no demonstrable evidence for it, then it can hardly be considered scientifically viable.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Sagey
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:40:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:17:18 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 12:20:16 AM, Sagey wrote:
Hmm Bigfoot, Aliens, genes, evolution.

Well weren't the Bigfoot the Giants, the Aliens the Illuminati and the resultant mix Nephilims.
Been reading too much from Creationist nonsense, like on BeginningAndEnd.com.
Their theology is very twisted.

No the giants were the annunaki. And the illuminati doesn't exist stop believing silly conspiracy theories.

Kewl, Babylonian Creation Myth. Annunaki, Do you subscribe to that myth?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:42:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:30:05 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:14:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.

Apparantly you haven't read Zechariah Sitchen's books. He is a noted scholar who brings together 100s of pieces of evidence to prove that creationism did happen.

Creationism may be true, that I am not contesting, but if there is no demonstrable evidence for it, then it can hardly be considered scientifically viable.

What are you talking about the ancient Sumerians kept a detailed history of their past. These history books show that creationism happened.

If we can't depend on history books then I guess that the civil war never happenned, JFK wasn't real, and nobody ever walked on the moon.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:45:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:40:04 AM, Sagey wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:17:18 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 12:20:16 AM, Sagey wrote:
Hmm Bigfoot, Aliens, genes, evolution.

Well weren't the Bigfoot the Giants, the Aliens the Illuminati and the resultant mix Nephilims.
Been reading too much from Creationist nonsense, like on BeginningAndEnd.com.
Their theology is very twisted.

No the giants were the annunaki. And the illuminati doesn't exist stop believing silly conspiracy theories.

Kewl, Babylonian Creation Myth. Annunaki, Do you subscribe to that myth?

I believe that it should be looked into more seriously, even though I kid about it, and Zechariah Sitchen gives a very easy way to falsify this stuff if you read his book " There Were Once Giants Upon the Earth"

When I get home I'll dig out the book so I can explain how to falsify it easier.
SkepticalStardust
Posts: 117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:50:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

You seriously need to brush up on your history, pal. There is no bigfoot. The words in the stolen Sumerian creation story CLEARLY translate to yeti.

65 out of 100 scientists accept this belief and there have been surveys to prove it. Teach the controversy, already!
Praise the reason on Enki!
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." " Christopher Hitchens
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:54:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:50:40 AM, SkepticalStardust wrote:
At 1/22/2014 2:47:23 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/21/2014 9:06:28 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/16/2014 4:11:16 AM, Wylted wrote:
I think its obvious that the earth went through evolution but mankind didn't. I think aliens came down to earth and mixed their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create humans. Why isn't this theory being taught in school?

EXACTLY !!!

TEACH THE CONTROVERSY !!!

Thank you finally a fellow believer. You see the aliens came down and created us in their image. Then at some point Enki/Satan infused us with intelligence. The aliens combined their DNA with bigfoot DNA to create us. This is what the creation story stolen from the Sumerians basicaly tells us.

You seriously need to brush up on your history, pal. There is no bigfoot. The words in the stolen Sumerian creation story CLEARLY translate to yeti.

65 out of 100 scientists accept this belief and there have been surveys to prove it. Teach the controversy, already!
Praise the reason on Enki!

Good point,

I have no ideal why I always confuse Yeti and Bigfoot. I also always mix up the words idea and ideal, so I have no idea if I'm conveying what I'm trying to say correctly.
Sagey
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 3:01:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:45:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:40:04 AM, Sagey wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:17:18 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 12:20:16 AM, Sagey wrote:
Hmm Bigfoot, Aliens, genes, evolution.

Well weren't the Bigfoot the Giants, the Aliens the Illuminati and the resultant mix Nephilims.
Been reading too much from Creationist nonsense, like on BeginningAndEnd.com.
Their theology is very twisted.

No the giants were the annunaki. And the illuminati doesn't exist stop believing silly conspiracy theories.

Kewl, Babylonian Creation Myth. Annunaki, Do you subscribe to that myth?

I believe that it should be looked into more seriously, even though I kid about it, and Zechariah Sitchen gives a very easy way to falsify this stuff if you read his book " There Were Once Giants Upon the Earth"

When I get home I'll dig out the book so I can explain how to falsify it easier.

https://www.youtube.com...
Enjoy!
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:01:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You forgot the flying spaghetti monster; if we're going to have equal time then they've got to teach that. TEACH THE CONTROVERSY!

It also makes more sense since the flying spaghetti monster changes radiometric dates to make us think earth is old.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 8:30:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 1:42:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:30:05 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:14:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.

Apparantly you haven't read Zechariah Sitchen's books. He is a noted scholar who brings together 100s of pieces of evidence to prove that creationism did happen.

Creationism may be true, that I am not contesting, but if there is no demonstrable evidence for it, then it can hardly be considered scientifically viable.

What are you talking about the ancient Sumerians kept a detailed history of their past. These history books show that creationism happened.

If we can't depend on history books then I guess that the civil war never happenned, JFK wasn't real, and nobody ever walked on the moon.

There is certainly empirical evidence for your historical examples excluding creationsim. For example, there are battlefields with civil war artifacts. We know JFK was real because we have video evidence, and I am sure we could actually find the body if need be. We know man has been on the moon because of the equipment left, which can still be seen, including the lunar laser ranging reflectors. As far as creationism is concerned, I have to say I wonder if you're actually being serious. The detailed history of the Sumerians, I would feel obliged to point out, is a subjective account, and cannot be considered concrete evidence for creationism.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 9:23:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:30:11 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:42:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:30:05 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:14:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.

Apparantly you haven't read Zechariah Sitchen's books. He is a noted scholar who brings together 100s of pieces of evidence to prove that creationism did happen.

Creationism may be true, that I am not contesting, but if there is no demonstrable evidence for it, then it can hardly be considered scientifically viable.

What are you talking about the ancient Sumerians kept a detailed history of their past. These history books show that creationism happened.

If we can't depend on history books then I guess that the civil war never happenned, JFK wasn't real, and nobody ever walked on the moon.

There is certainly empirical evidence for your historical examples excluding creationsim. For example, there are battlefields with civil war artifacts. We know JFK was real because we have video evidence, and I am sure we could actually find the body if need be. We know man has been on the moon because of the equipment left, which can still be seen, including the lunar laser ranging reflectors. As far as creationism is concerned, I have to say I wonder if you're actually being serious. The detailed history of the Sumerians, I would feel obliged to point out, is a subjective account, and cannot be considered concrete evidence for creationism.

There is empirical evidence at aliens too. Look at the pyramids.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 9:25:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:30:11 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:42:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:30:05 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:14:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
A compromise allowing non scientific theories to be represented as equal to scientific theories is against the very nature of science and the objective truths it seeks. If intelligent design is legitimate, then prove it, otherwise, it has no place next to evolution. There is no compromise to be had.

Apparantly you haven't read Zechariah Sitchen's books. He is a noted scholar who brings together 100s of pieces of evidence to prove that creationism did happen.

Creationism may be true, that I am not contesting, but if there is no demonstrable evidence for it, then it can hardly be considered scientifically viable.

What are you talking about the ancient Sumerians kept a detailed history of their past. These history books show that creationism happened.

If we can't depend on history books then I guess that the civil war never happenned, JFK wasn't real, and nobody ever walked on the moon.

There is certainly empirical evidence for your historical examples excluding creationsim. For example, there are battlefields with civil war artifacts. We know JFK was real because we have video evidence, and I am sure we could actually find the body if need be. We know man has been on the moon because of the equipment left, which can still be seen, including the lunar laser ranging reflectors. As far as creationism is concerned, I have to say I wonder if you're actually being serious. The detailed history of the Sumerians, I would feel obliged to point out, is a subjective account, and cannot be considered concrete evidence for creationism.

You are welcome to debate me about this, but I doubt you can disprove pyramids existing.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 11:21:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hahaha, debate you about whether pyramids exist?! What do the pyramids have to do with empirical demonstrable evidence for creationsim? If you want to change the debate to reflect what we have actually been talking about, I would be happy to debate you. For instance, "the pyramids prove creationism", if, indeed, this is what you are arguing for. Otherwise, your debate on "pyramids exist", is a straw man of my position.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten