Jump to topic:

End of age quotes.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:51:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The last show on this earth will be the hottest ever. The audience will die before seeing it.

If you wait for the future, it will come to you.

All the problems in this world will be solved soon.

A complete change is scheduled in God"s will for us.

A volcanic eruption is a small preview of the grand finale that's coming your way soon.

If peace is what you're looking for, you'll have to wait for the battle to finish.

The only sad thing about having faith in God is you'll have to kiss this world good-bye.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:59:36 PM
At 1/16/2014 10:51:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The last show on this earth will be the hottest ever. The audience will die before seeing it.

A volcanic eruption is a small preview of the grand finale that's coming your way soon.

If peace is what you're looking for, you'll have to wait for the battle to finish.

The only sad thing about having faith in God is you'll have to kiss this world good-bye.

Care to give a time and date and place for that volcanic eruption? (make it to which ever time zone you want as long as you specify the time zone)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 11:05:24 PM
At 1/16/2014 10:59:36 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:

Care to give a time and date and place for that volcanic eruption? (make it to which ever time zone you want as long as you specify the time zone)

The end of this age will be much more than a volcanic eruption somewhere on this on this earth. Check these prophecies out;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

The Lord's Day will not be a pleasant sight to God's people who die on that day.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 11:25:54 PM
At 1/16/2014 11:05:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The end of this age will be much more than a volcanic eruption somewhere on this on this earth. Check these prophecies out;

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

The Lord's Day will not be a pleasant sight to God's people who die on that day.

Oh........ so I have to believe the bible is real and not made up?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 11:30:49 PM
At 1/16/2014 11:25:54 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

The Word that I testify to is invisible knowledge of God that isn't written anywhere. It is God's Voice, which is my created existence. God has me use His prophecies in forums because trying to teach someone in a forum is almost impossible. It's much better to be doing this in person with a believer who can see my bodily testimony as well as my spoken testimony. These testimonies will keep a believer much more interested in hearing from our Creator than reading words in a forum.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 11:42:48 PM
At 1/16/2014 11:30:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

The Word that I testify to is invisible knowledge of God that isn't written anywhere. It is God's Voice, which is my created existence. God has me use His prophecies in forums because trying to teach someone in a forum is almost impossible. It's much better to be doing this in person with a believer who can see my bodily testimony as well as my spoken testimony. These testimonies will keep a believer much more interested in hearing from our Creator than reading words in a forum.

It is God's Voice, which is my created existence.

Back to the original question God. Care to give a time and date and place for that volcanic eruption? (make it to which ever time zone you want as long as you specify the time zone)
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 12:15:23 AM

Seven meaningless statements. Extreme generalities. Some of them look like crap one would find in a fortune cookie.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 4:07:04 AM
At 1/17/2014 12:15:23 AM, annanicole wrote:

Seven meaningless statements. Extreme generalities. Some of them look like crap one would find in a fortune cookie.

Now Now Anna, thats no way to talk to the voice of god ;)
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 4:22:29 AM

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

So it's coming our way, but not your way? Care to explain?
Do you have any evidence that the Bible is not just a collection of texts from people over the centuries trying to scare the population into submission?
Doesn't your Ezekiel 38 implicitly state that this is going to occur somewhere in israel and nowhere else?
Can you prove that every element can be vaporised by fire? Does your statement mean the world (Or possibly just israel) will just go 'poof' into nothing?
Is destroying the problem the solution to it?
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 5:44:10 AM

Fortune cookies you'd find in a men's urinal, or in bogs mouth after he went for a piss.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 5:58:26 AM
At 1/17/2014 5:44:10 AM, bulproof wrote:

Fortune cookies you'd find in a men's urinal, or in bogs mouth after he went for a piss.

Cheap fortune cookies. "Saint Brad" has discovered that peace usually comes after the last battle. God told him that? I like this one:

"A complete change is scheduled in God"s will for us."

Now. It's "scheduled", and it's "God's will" - so Saint Brad has decreed that God's will is to change God's will. Neither God nor anyone else can "schedule" a change in his/her will. His little statement is designed to run in circles.

Another winner:

"If you wait for the future, it will come to you."

Yeah, and if you do not wait for the future, it comes to you just the same. Saint BOG specializes in meaningless statements.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:12:18 AM
At 1/16/2014 11:42:48 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

Back to the original question God. Care to give a time and date and place for that volcanic eruption? (make it to which ever time zone you want as long as you specify the time zone)

God's servant doesn't have the answer to your question because our Creator hasn't revealed this information.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:14:24 AM

When you mock our Creator's thoughts, you are rejecting Him. This is the reason He kills all the flesh in this first age.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:18:11 AM
At 1/17/2014 4:07:04 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:

Anna doesn't know who God is but one day this man will after being reborn into Paradise with his two bodies. One will be a male and the other one will be a female. This man named Anna, today, has no clue that he's supposed to have two bodies instead of one that makes her a mocker of God and very, very stupid.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:22:26 AM
At 1/17/2014 4:22:29 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

Do you have any evidence that the Bible is not just a collection of texts from people over the centuries trying to scare the population into submission?
Doesn't your Ezekiel 38 implicitly state that this is going to occur somewhere in israel and nowhere else?
Can you prove that every element can be vaporised by fire? Does your statement mean the world (Or possibly just israel) will just go 'poof' into nothing?

I know for sure that this age will end as the last body of man melts in hot molten lava designed to melt the crust of this earth. The earth is expanding every day now so it won't be long before the earth begins to shake violently, just as the prophecies indicate and what God has taught me through the written and spoken testimonies from His invisible information called vibrations of energy.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 3:28:28 PM
Bornofego, I suggest you rent and watch the movie, The Rapture, and learn why a moral person rejects any call, even from a god, that requires turning oneself into a moral monster without conscience. You blithely condemn 7 billion people to death? What is the matter with you? You need so much attention you're willing to get it by posting horror stories and claiming horror is your god's answer to human beings being human beings? You street corner Doomsday sayers are all the same. Egotists without compassion wanting only public attention because, dear born, each and every one of your types has predicted DOOM, DOOM, DOOM, and yet none of the DOOMSDAYS materialize. Because God is not with you, you silly Gentile false prophet among many before you man and thank God for that!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 3:32:55 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:14:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:

When you mock our Creator's thoughts, you are rejecting Him. This is the reason He kills all the flesh in this first age.

I'm not mocking any thoughts of our Creator. I'm mocking the crap that you say. Big difference.

Do you think God specializes in coming up with those absurd statements that you type? Why would God speak nonsense? Most of your little statements make about as much sense if read backwards.

"If peace is what you're looking for, you'll have to wait for the battle to finish."

What's the alternative? To think that peace is going to come during the battle? Try typing some stuff that we do not already know.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 3:58:10 PM
"I know for sure that this age will end as the last body of man melts in hot molten lava designed to melt the crust of this earth. The earth is expanding every day now so it won't be long before the earth begins to shake violently, just as the prophecies indicate and what God has taught me through the written and spoken testimonies from His invisible information called vibrations of energy."

Neither the Bible nor Christians teach that men will melt in lava. Where'd you get that? Lemme guess: God revealed it to you!

By the way, did you ever explain why folks like Peter and Paul and Moses who claimed that God revealed things to them could always confirm it? I cannot think of a proven exception.

Over and over and over and over, miracles were the means of confirming the word, the revelation.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 4:03:37 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:18:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Anna doesn't know who God is but one day this man will after being reborn into Paradise with his two bodies. One will be a male and the other one will be a female. This man named Anna, today, has no clue that he's supposed to have two bodies instead of one that makes her a mocker of God and very, very stupid.

Very, very stupid? Here's "very, very stupid":

"It is God's will that I sign up on an internet dating site and wind up half way around the world screwing a senorita in Spain - without the benefit of marriage."

Don't blame God for your own stupid actions. God didn't tell you to do that. God probably wanted you to stay right here and take care of your own kids instead of galavanting off to Spain for sex. You didn't even go to Spain for job-related reasons, and my suspicion is that you let that senorita support you while you were there.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 4:04:50 PM
borno: "The earth is expanding every day now so it won't be long before the earth begins to shake violently"

Anna: Prove it. Prove that the earth is expanding - then prove that expansion will lead to shaking.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 4:36:33 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:12:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

God's servant doesn't have the answer to your question because our Creator hasn't revealed this information.

Or gods servants left brain right brain is having problems determining what is real, but at least knows it does not want to look stupid by making predictions which are irrational.
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:21:03 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:22:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

I know for sure that this age will end as the last body of man melts in hot molten lava designed to melt the crust of this earth. The earth is expanding every day now so it won't be long before the earth begins to shake violently, just as the prophecies indicate and what God has taught me through the written and spoken testimonies from His invisible information called vibrations of energy.

Even if lava DOES manage to melt through the crust, you have a little problem of the mantle forming a new crust, like it has for ~13.5 billion years. You can't burn lava, and even if you did, there'd still be a little problem of a iron core, which would expand via loss of pressure. Did I mention what that would do to the moon as well?
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:26:56 PM
At 1/17/2014 3:32:55 PM, annanicole wrote:

I'm not mocking any thoughts of our Creator. I'm mocking the crap that you say. Big difference.

Do you think God specializes in coming up with those absurd statements that you type? Why would God speak nonsense? Most of your little statements make about as much sense if read backwards.

"If peace is what you're looking for, you'll have to wait for the battle to finish."

What's the alternative? To think that peace is going to come during the battle? Try typing some stuff that we do not already know.

You do NOT know what the battle of Armageddon is about. If you want to learn what this battle is about, you can only learn about it through my testimony.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:29:46 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:21:03 PM, TS-387 wrote:
At 1/17/2014 8:22:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

Even if lava DOES manage to melt through the crust, you have a little problem of the mantle forming a new crust, like it has for ~13.5 billion years. You can't burn lava, and even if you did, there'd still be a little problem of a iron core, which would expand via loss of pressure. Did I mention what that would do to the moon as well?

Everything you see in this world are only illusions. Scientists don't have any idea that they are seeing illusions instead of knowing the Truth of our created existence in the mind of our Creator. God can make us believe anything.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:38:29 PM
At 1/17/2014 4:36:33 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

Or gods servants left brain right brain is having problems determining what is real, but at least knows it does not want to look stupid by making predictions which are irrational.

You will eventually find out what is real or not. Right now, you believe your body is real but I know that once your body dies, you will never see yourself in that body again. You will awaken in a new world with two new bodies. One body will be a male and one will be a female.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:43:02 PM
At 1/17/2014 4:03:37 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/17/2014 8:18:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Very, very stupid? Here's "very, very stupid":

"It is God's will that I sign up on an internet dating site and wind up half way around the world screwing a senorita in Spain - without the benefit of marriage."

Don't blame God for your own stupid actions. God didn't tell you to do that. God probably wanted you to stay right here and take care of your own kids instead of galavanting off to Spain for sex. You didn't even go to Spain for job-related reasons, and my suspicion is that you let that senorita support you while you were there.

Suspicions are NOT the Truth, Anna. The Truth is that you don't know what I did in Barcelona or what I'm doing in Campbell, CA. All you can do is gossip and lie about me.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 11:44:36 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:26:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/17/2014 3:32:55 PM, annanicole wrote:

You do NOT know what the battle of Armageddon is about. If you want to learn what this battle is about, you can only learn about it through my testimony.

I know that Armageddon was to shortly come to pass back in the 1st century because the time was at hand back then. I know that much about it. If your testimony is, "No, the time wasn't at hand back then. Armageddon was not to shortly come to pass", then we'll know that you're trying to make it yet future.

In other words, Armageddon has already occurred - and it occurred way back then. It's not and never was a physical battle.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 12:10:45 AM
At 1/18/2014 9:38:29 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/17/2014 4:36:33 PM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:

Isaiah 24

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 38

2 Peter 3

You will eventually find out what is real or not. Right now, you believe your body is real but I know that once your body dies, you will never see yourself in that body again. You will awaken in a new world with two new bodies. One body will be a male and one will be a female.

Sweet, I have always wondered if I am a good lover ;)
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 1:00:57 AM
Armageddon has occurred in our times and passes unnoticed due to the enormous power of social inertia clinging to outdated ancient ideas, especially religiously indoctrinated ones, like those found in Revelation. Prophesies can come true but when they do, they always come true in ways never expected by the believers in the prophesies. Perfect example, is the Jewish expectation of another David type Warrior King Messiah and getting Jesus Christ instead as a Sage King Messiah, one not even interested in ruling temporally but spiritually. "Armageddon" too is another prophesy that has come true in a way not expected. Here is what's happened that spells the End Times for all Abrahamic religions beginning with Judaism.

"Armageddon" is the Greek translation of the Canaanite name for their Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses. So is "Megiddo", also named after the Canaanite Divine Assembly. Megiddo sits strategically located in a valley that connected north and south Canaan with a major trade route. Megiddo's archeology thus reflects hundreds of differing Canaanite ethnic groups living or moving through the town at one time or another. It is a most perfect time capsule of who was living in ancient Canaan and Palestine. Well, Israeli archeologists as well as scores of Christian bible believing amateur archeologists and some professionals have been digging through sites for well over a hundred years now and nobody can find any real substantial traces of the famous Bible story events and characters. The closest anyone can come to a Solomon's Temple, a great big monumental building, is some mantel sign from another location completely away from Jerusalem bearing the words House of David. But most of you have no idea "Dawid", "dawidum" was the Canaanite word for "Chief"and "Chieftains", so House of David could mean House of the Chief. See where chieftains are mentioned so often in the Bible's David stories, the only place where "chieftains" are so prominently mentioned.

Back to Armageddon and Megiddo: Israeli Finkelstein and Neil Silberman, the two professional Israeli archeologist and historian teammates, after decades of digging have come to the conclusion that the writers of the Bible stories, the ancient Hebrews, wrote typical myths of origin, fantastic tales of special Creation just for the True People, not different really from many other such myths in gross exaggerations and ethnic narcissism. Only the Jewish myths of origin became the Roman State religion's official authorized historical roots and thus became Western Civilization's State religious history where these Jewish myths are still thought to be true history.

This news about Meggido destroys all the Bible's spiritual authority because the writers of the stories placing Hebrews back into 1800 B.C. with Abraham, back in 1400 B.C. with Moses and the Exodus, back in 1000 B.C. with David and Solomon, told fibs.
No one can find any traces of ancient Hebrews in all of Israel/Palestine existing before 700 B.C.

The Bible is toast as spiritual authority. All Abrahamic religions rest on man-made fables and are thus without spiritual authority in and of themselves. They do carry embedded with the Stories true spiritual knowledge useful for humanity, but it's embedded in code and must be mined out of the gross matrix and refined, the dross removed like Jesus showed us how to do it when he whittled the whole earthly Torah Mosaic Mitzvot Laws down to the Two Greatest Commandments.

We are at the end of the Piscean Age and in the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. God has whittled the earthly Torah away now with exposure of its false stories priests should have told people were false from the beginning but never did. Like Great Ozs, they hid the truth behind their various Curtains, big fancy showpieces with glitter to divert attention away from the fact the men in the costumes were just like everyone else in their day, clueless as to real spiritual truth and highly prone to tribal superstitions. So superstition ruled religions and still does, people being loathed to change their ways. But we must because the Old Ways don't work.

Thank God for the recovery of the lost Celestial Torah as now we do have a new and most charmingly simplified Christianity available to all without need of any human intercessors, no priesthoods, no churches, temples, mosques, just a clear night sky and there you will see The Messiah riding in the Clouds of Heaven which are not clouds of earth at all but the ancient reference to the Milky Way seen on edge as a River of Stars and Clouds of Heaven. The Messiah rides in the Man Face of God held in God's Sign Language of Zodiac Constellations, this one being Aquarius, the Man with the Living Waters to pour out on the Son of Man on earth who gives it to all of us. Only Jewish prophesy will bring you this spiritual news of God Most High, EL Elyon in which "EL" is the ancient Canaanite name for the planet Saturn, the traditional Ruler of the Sign of Aquarius. Father to Son, where the Father is compassionate and wise and the Son follows him faithfully to create the Humanitarian Archetype that is so necessary to hold as a Universal Model for all human beings to model themselves after to become truly humane beings. This, in short, is the Message of the Celestial Torah God put into our heavens to guide our evolution from beasthood to Godhood. There will be plenty of Gentile false prophets like bornofgod here, but accept no substitutes for the real thing. Salvation is of the Jews. Gentiles were not given the Celestial Torah protection assignment as God had to have at least one human group holding the Key to Humanity. But as we see with traditional Judaism, the Key can be lost for many centuries before recovery. First stage with Jesus Christ and Saturn/Aquarian astro-theology embedded in code in the New Testament, and now with Celestial Torah history recovered that shows the Saturn/Aquarian code actually embedded all through the Bible stories, and farther back than that. It's embedded in Sumerian and Babylonian iconography and cuniform tablets describing ancient gods and their roles.

And astonishingly, one can find the major Messianic spiritual tension symbolized in the Leo(Sun God-Ruler) opposition to Aquarius (Water God-Humanitarian Man) in the Egyptian Sphinx Lion-Man and in the invisible (Jews forbidden to have religious icons except menorahs and Stars of David and a bunch of other religious icons) Ariel, Lion of God, Angel of Jerusalem, Angel of Peace, and in the first human made figurine dated 35,000 years old, a Lion-Man. Along with the Willendorf Venuses being the first "royal Couple".

Make of it what you will, it's with us now; Ariel's Spirit is freed now that Ariel Sharon is finally dead. He was the Lion-Man for whom this otherwise indisciferable Gospel of Thomas Saying was written:

"Jesus said, 'Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes and the lion becomes man."

Ariel's Spirt faced woe in David's City because the Lion headed the Man instead of the Man heading the Lion. David was the Warrior King while Christ is the true Aquarian Humanitarian Sage King, the only type of Alpha leadership role model acceptable to God and Humanity both. Jerusalem as the Spirit of Christ's City. That's what's needed. Will it happen? Yes, indeed. The New Word of God is in Nazareth, soon to go to Bethlehem, Jerusalem the final destination. Paranoids will think Francis has designs on Jerusalem when nothing could be farther from his mind. Paranoids will think Peace means War and War means Peace in our upside-down without moral compass world. But God's Plan moves steadily forward so not to worry, have faith in God who knows what THEY'RE doing much better than us. It's all been arranged from the Beginning..
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:27:43 AM
"No one can find any traces of ancient Hebrews in all of Israel/Palestine existing before 700 B.C."

Actually, that is not the case.

http://www.timesofisrael.com...

Nine times out of then, those who seek to undermine the Biblical account wind up being disproven eventually.