Jump to topic:

There IS a God!

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 2:21:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And apparently, his name is Kanye West, oops, I mean Yeezus.

"Ask Kanye West and he'll tell you he's many things -- a genius, the biggest rockstar in the world and a God -- and, as it happens, he's not the only one who thinks so.

The 36-year-old rapper has in fact inspired a new religion called Yeezianity, in which followers believe "that the one who calls himself Yeezus is a divine being who has been sent by God to usher in a New Age of humanity," according to the official website.

Noisey has an in-depth interview with the founder of Yeezianity, who explains that to become a member, one simply has to believe in a few key principles that the group calls the "5 Pillars":

1. All things created must be for the good of all. 2. No human being"s right to express themselves must ever be repressed. 3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange. 4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs. 5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
http://yeezianity.com...

ALL HAIL YEEZUS!
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 1:50:40 PM
I'm sorry, but he cannot surpass the great, the only, Mr. Waffles the god of awesome!

I myself have recently declared myself to be a minor deity. Let's see Aphrodite go for Ares now!
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:08:51 PM
Theotropism, the turning to God, is built into human brains. Atheists, raised in yuppie secular families mostly, don't realize this because no one in their families or schools or friendships provides the usually necessary outside environmental stimulation to bring spiritual consciousness into functioning. Atheists make the mistake of thinking secular societies are going atheist when in fact they are going "spiritual, not religious", i.e going outside organized religion but not into atheism.

Ours is the time of transition into the New Age and like 2000 years, there will be a great many new visionary voices springing up. Like we see on Debate with two of us here and you go to most any religious forum and find more self-proclaimed prophets of God, each one usually spewing a retread of old street corner Doomsday seers based on Revelation fantasies, unless they're me, the one authentic Jewish Christian religious visionary, accept no substitutes, go with the brand name.

Yes, there is a God but atheists don't know it and parade their ignorance each and every day until Divine Intervention is so apparent to everyone they fade away back into the background until another Age ends and people wonder about God again and the atheists come back out, like 17 year locusts making that hideous buzz..