Jump to topic:

Mr Waffles; the God of Awesome

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 1:54:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would posit that a new deity, Mr. Waffles(tGoA) is the supreme deity of the universe. I renounce my Pastafarianism. The flying Spaghetti Monster is not the greatest deity known to man.

http://www.lifewithcats.tv...
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
srehtiw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 2:36:02 PM
At 1/18/2014 1:54:30 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I would posit that a new deity, Mr. Waffles(tGoA) is the supreme deity of the universe. I renounce my Pastafarianism. The flying Spaghetti Monster is not the greatest deity known to man.

http://www.lifewithcats.tv...

But Mr waffles is a cat. He is even less likely to be a God then the various invisible insubstantial animals I have heard about.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 4:55:44 PM
And what about Slim, the God of Chance? Where's his altar?

The search for God, theotropism, is built into the human brain. It comes with the territory and some of us figured that out and some of us didn't and still seek even when they think they aren't.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:12:49 PM
At 1/18/2014 1:54:30 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

errr....what are the implications on the availability of spaghetti bolognese?