Jump to topic:

Identify the true Jews.

Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 3:34:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I ask the open audience here to educate me on the true Israelites and their identity. If you claim to be Hebrew I ask you explain to me how do you truly know?
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 6:38:24 PM
At 1/21/2014 3:34:31 PM, Awriternamedred wrote:
I ask the open audience here to educate me on the true Israelites and their identity. If you claim to be Hebrew I ask you explain to me how do you truly know?

Well, interesting research shows that because the Jews never really intermingled or did any significant conversion (most people who converted either immediately, or at some later point married back into the Jewish community); anyone who's family is Jewish at least 5 generations, and does not know past that (or knows more generations that were Jewish) can most likely trace their lineage back to the fall of the Judaic kingdom as part of the Jewish people of the time.

I am a descendant of the ancient Israelites based on that, but I don't really care. All I got for that was a circumcised dick (I want my foreskin back!), big nose, and a growth hormone deficiency.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 9:18:03 PM
At 1/21/2014 6:38:24 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

Well, interesting research shows that because the Jews never really intermingled or did any significant conversion (most people who converted either immediately, or at some later point married back into the Jewish community); anyone who's family is Jewish at least 5 generations, and does not know past that (or knows more generations that were Jewish) can most likely trace their lineage back to the fall of the Judaic kingdom as part of the Jewish people of the time.

I am a descendant of the ancient Israelites based on that, but I don't really care. All I got for that was a circumcised dick (I want my foreskin back!), big nose, and a growth hormone deficiency.

I ask because the bible states the true Jews won't be gathered until the return. Not only that it calls those that claim to be the Jews the synagogue of satan. It states the true Hebrews were scattered among the four winds after the last king of Judah and that they will be a cursed people. The curiosity stems from the Jews today that state they are Jews are not under the curses and they also seemingly reap the blessings of Edom.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 9:25:05 PM
At 1/21/2014 9:18:03 PM, Awriternamedred wrote:

I ask because the bible states the true Jews won't be gathered until the return. Not only that it calls those that claim to be the Jews the synagogue of satan. It states the true Hebrews were scattered among the four winds after the last king of Judah and that they will be a cursed people. The curiosity stems from the Jews today that state they are Jews are not under the curses and they also seemingly reap the blessings of Edom.

I got no answer for that question. I would ask a Rabbi.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 8:56:20 AM

Revelation 2
8: "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: `The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.
9: "`I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
7: "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: `The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens.
8: "`I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
9: Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.
10: Because you have kept my word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial which is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell upon the earth.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 8:59:02 AM

Christians have no idea what " Jews" mean in the book of Revelation. God isn't talking about the flesh in these prophecies.
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 9:08:33 AM
At 1/22/2014 8:59:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Christians have no idea what " Jews" mean in the book of Revelation. God isn't talking about the flesh in these prophecies.

Then tell me what a Jew means. A Jew coined from the term "Judah" the eldest of Jacob(Israel) is a common term to identify the Hebrew. You say a christian doesn't know what a Jew means and to that extent I agree with you. Yet I also say a "Jew" may not know what a Jew means either. Elaborate.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 9:38:29 AM
At 1/22/2014 9:08:33 AM, Awriternamedred wrote:

Then tell me what a Jew means. A Jew coined from the term "Judah" the eldest of Jacob(Israel) is a common term to identify the Hebrew. You say a christian doesn't know what a Jew means and to that extent I agree with you. Yet I also say a "Jew" may not know what a Jew means either. Elaborate.

God used the first prophets like Noah, Abraham, Jacob ( Israel ) and his sons ( Judah, etc. ), and King David as symbolic names in the prophecies written by prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos, etc. These names have totally different meanings than what they were used for in the Torah as stories of the old Hebrews.

For example, God changed the name of Jacob to Israel. Jacob was first and later came Israel. In the prophecies of Isaiah, Jacob means God's invisible creation called Heaven. Everything was created as invisible vibrations of energy that was spoken into existence by the Word, God's created Voice, which is the created existence that is spoken through flesh called prophets and saints. It is known as the Word of the Lord or the Voice of God in the Torah.

Genesis 15
1: After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, "Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.

Since the Voice of God ( Word of God ) became flesh, it was spoken by the flesh called prophets and saints, but the Word is invisible and always will be. This is the real "Jew" in the prophecies of Revelation describing the true churches of God, which means the invisible Word of God.

The false Jew is the flesh of God's disobedient people who all perish in this age without knowing who God is or that they were created as invisible vibrations of energy ( Heavenly Kingdom ). Since the flesh of man deceives man from his true invisible identity in the mind of our Creator, they are called false Jews. They have to lie about everything because they have no idea what the Truth ( spirit of God ) is.

The symbolic name new "Jerusalem" is about the next age when a new generation of flesh will appear called the New Earth. The New Heaven is "Jacob". our invisible creation called the Truth, which is God's thoughts spoken into vibrations of energy.

In the new testament, the Heavenly Kingdom known as the Breath of Life or Tree of Life or Voice of the Lord or the Word of God or Zion or Light or Jacob or David in the old prophecies is called Christ, Kingdom of God, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Gospel, Counselor, Light, Book of Life, etc.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 9:46:32 AM
At 1/22/2014 9:38:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God used the first prophets like Noah, Abraham, Jacob ( Israel ) and his sons ( Judah, etc. ), and King David as symbolic names in the prophecies written by prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos, etc. These names have totally different meanings than what they were used for in the Torah as stories of the old Hebrews.

For example, God changed the name of Jacob to Israel. Jacob was first and later came Israel. In the prophecies of Isaiah, Jacob means God's invisible creation called Heaven. Everything was created as invisible vibrations of energy that was spoken into existence by the Word, God's created Voice, which is the created existence that is spoken through flesh called prophets and saints. It is known as the Word of the Lord or the Voice of God in the Torah.

Genesis 15
1: After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, "Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.

Since the Voice of God ( Word of God ) became flesh, it was spoken by the flesh called prophets and saints, but the Word is invisible and always will be. This is the real "Jew" in the prophecies of Revelation describing the true churches of God, which means the invisible Word of God.

The false Jew is the flesh of God's disobedient people who all perish in this age without knowing who God is or that they were created as invisible vibrations of energy ( Heavenly Kingdom ). Since the flesh of man deceives man from his true invisible identity in the mind of our Creator, they are called false Jews. They have to lie about everything because they have no idea what the Truth ( spirit of God ) is.

The symbolic name new "Jerusalem" is about the next age when a new generation of flesh will appear called the New Earth. The New Heaven is "Jacob". our invisible creation called the Truth, which is God's thoughts spoken into vibrations of energy.

In the new testament, the Heavenly Kingdom known as the Breath of Life or Tree of Life or Voice of the Lord or the Word of God or Zion or Light or Jacob or David in the old prophecies is called Christ, Kingdom of God, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Gospel, Counselor, Light, Book of Life, etc.

I didn't proof read this testimony before I posted it. I should have mentioned that the visible flesh we see is called "Israel". The flesh appears long after our created invisible existence ( Jacob ) was spoken into existence through the Word of God.
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 10:24:39 AM

Genesis 15

Deuteronomy 28:

A portion of what you mention is accurate. The rest you may have difficulty proving. Here is my set of questions I ask you:

1. The sons of Jacob as you briefly mentioned - Judah, Reuben, Levi, etc. Were not prophets. Prophets were in the line of their lineage but them as original children of Jacob no I don't see where you heard that.
2.Where does it say Jacob, or the false Jew means heaven or heavenly kingdom?
3.Is the kingdom of the lord the voice of God or are they two separate things? Is one the reward and the other the truth or do you mean to say they are one in the same, if so please elaborate.
4. Israel means power with God Gen 32:28 show me the scriptures instead of quoting without citing please.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 10:48:01 AM
At 1/22/2014 10:24:39 AM, Awriternamedred wrote:

Genesis 15

Deuteronomy 28:

A portion of what you mention is accurate. The rest you may have difficulty proving. Here is my set of questions I ask you:

: 1. The sons of Jacob as you briefly mentioned - Judah, Reuben, Levi, etc. Were not prophets. Prophets were in the line of their lineage but them as original children of Jacob no I don't see where you heard that.

I was trying to help you understand that names used in the Torah are used as symbolic names in the prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, etc. God used the names of the sons of Israel ( who was one of God's prophets ) as symbolic names.

Only us saints are used by God to read the prophecies so that He can teach us what they mean. This following prophecy will help you understand that Jacob is our created existence while Israel was formed, meaning the visible world we see.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

Water and fire will not destroy Jacob, our invisible created existence as vibrations called energy today. The flesh ( Israel ) will be destroyed during this first age.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

The "breath of life" means Jacob. The visible flesh we see is called "Israel".

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

So the two nations ( "Jacob" or invisible created existence and "Israel" our visible flesh ) becoming one nation in this next prophecy is about us understanding who we are in the mind of our Creator in the next age when we awaken in our new flesh.

21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 10:48:55 AM

Relax. The Bible says nothing about the Israelites being gathered together near the return of Christ. A pure Abrahamic lineage was lost forever AD 70, and not one single Jew today can link his genealogy back to old Abraham. The Jewish nation was destroyed as God executed divine judgment on them: national judgment for a national crime.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 10:58:46 AM
At 1/22/2014 10:48:55 AM, annanicole wrote:

Relax. The Bible says nothing about the Israelites being gathered together near the return of Christ. A pure Abrahamic lineage was lost forever AD 70, and not one single Jew today can link his genealogy back to old Abraham. The Jewish nation was destroyed as God executed divine judgment on them: national judgment for a national crime.

So your absolutely certain it says nothing of them being gathered? I have more to say but I'd appreciate it if you would answer this first.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:01:41 AM
At 1/22/2014 10:58:46 AM, Awriternamedred wrote:
At 1/22/2014 10:48:55 AM, annanicole wrote:

So your absolutely certain it says nothing of them being gathered? I have more to say but I'd appreciate it if you would answer this first.

The Bible speaks at times of a gathering of the Israelites, but nothing in connection with the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ as if, "Before Christ comes there will be a mass gathering of the Jews" or anything like that.

So the answer would be, "Yes"
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:04:21 AM
continued from last post.................

3.Is the kingdom of the lord the voice of God or are they two separate things? Is one the reward and the other the truth or do you mean to say they are one in the same, if so please elaborate.

There's only two kinds of thoughts going on in this world. The thoughts that make us the strong delusion called this world ( Earthly Kingdom ) is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This is what makes man believe the illusions of this world as something real. All the words we use to describe the illusions of this world is the deceptive language that we speak to each other.

The other kinds of thoughts that we saints and prophets speak from is the thoughts of God known as the "Tree of Life". The "Tree of Life" contains ALL God's knowledge and is the hidden knowledge ( vibrations called energy today ) that we saints are created as called the Word of God. Everything we see ( illusions ) and the things we don't see ( vibrations ) come from the thoughts of God spoken into existence through His Word, also known as His Voice.

God's created men, were created to be formed in two bodies, male and female. God's created men came from the Word of God but men are NOT the created Voice that is only spoken by God's illusions called prophets and saints. So the Voice of God is God's first creation and everything else was spoken into vibrations from His Voice and is called "God's creation". This means that everything we experience in life came from the invisible thoughts of our invisible Creator within His mind. We are His visions and dreams.

4. Israel means power with God Gen 32:28 show me the scriptures instead of quoting without citing please.

If you believe you're the teacher, then you're deceived. Israel means God's visible formed people. Jacob means God's invisible created people. The power of God is our Creator's eternal plan since He's the Master programmer who put everything together within His mind.

Saint Paul explains our true existence in this way;

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'

Saint Paul knew we were created in the unseen world within the mind of our Creator.
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:15:13 AM

Genesis 15

Deuteronomy 28:

: 1. The sons of Jacob as you briefly mentioned - Judah, Reuben, Levi, etc. Were not prophets. Prophets were in the line of their lineage but them as original children of Jacob no I don't see where you heard that.

I was trying to help you understand that names used in the Torah are used as symbolic names in the prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, etc. God used the names of the sons of Israel ( who was one of God's prophets ) as symbolic names.

Only us saints are used by God to read the prophecies so that He can teach us what they mean. This following prophecy will help you understand that Jacob is our created existence while Israel was formed, meaning the visible world we see.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

Water and fire will not destroy Jacob, our invisible created existence as vibrations called energy today. The flesh ( Israel ) will be destroyed during this first age.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

So the two nations ( "Jacob" or invisible created existence and "Israel" our visible flesh ) becoming one nation in this next prophecy is about us understanding who we are in the mind of our Creator in the next age when we awaken in our new flesh.

21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have si

1. I was only referring to the direct sons of Jacob you mentioned you are aware they are not prophets no?
2. So you say you are a saint?
3. The covenant was made with Noah then passed down to Jacob to become israel so in that scripture you cited Noah then would be the only breath of life remaining.
4. The two nations you cited are referring to israel and Judah at that time they were separate countries until they united under the kingdoms of Saul, David, and Solomon.
5. We are beginning to get away from the main topic of discussion.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:23:36 AM
At 1/22/2014 11:15:13 AM, Awriternamedred wrote:

Genesis 2

23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have si

1. I was only referring to the direct sons of Jacob you mentioned you are aware they are not prophets no?

I was totally aware of what you meant that the sons of Israel ( former Jacob ) were not prophets. But God used some of their names for symbolic names in the later prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel, etc.

: 2. So you say you are a saint?

The flesh that's forced to write these testimonies is called a saint. My created existence is called the Word of God, or His Voice if you prefer.

: 3. The covenant was made with Noah then passed down to Jacob to become israel so in that scripture you cited Noah then would be the only breath of life remaining.

You shouldn't be trying to teach me anything since I'm the only one in this world who understands the prophecies. That's because I had them written in the first place.

: 4. The two nations you cited are referring to israel and Judah at that time they were separate countries until they united under the kingdoms of Saul, David, and Solomon.

It's best if you just read my testimonies instead of trying to teach me something you don't understand.

: 5. We are beginning to get away from the main topic of discussion.

Do you think I care about man's topics in these forums? I'm only concerned about teaching My believers about who I AM and who they are within My mind.
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:27:04 AM
At 1/22/2014 11:23:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Genesis 2

I was totally aware of what you meant that the sons of Israel ( former Jacob ) were not prophets. But God used some of their names for symbolic names in the later prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel, etc.

The flesh that's forced to write these testimonies is called a saint. My created existence is called the Word of God, or His Voice if you prefer.

: 3. The covenant was made with Noah then passed down to Jacob to become israel so in that scripture you cited Noah then would be the only breath of life remaining.

You shouldn't be trying to teach me anything since I'm the only one in this world who understands the prophecies. That's because I had them written in the first place.

: 4. The two nations you cited are referring to israel and Judah at that time they were separate countries until they united under the kingdoms of Saul, David, and Solomon.

It's best if you just read my testimonies instead of trying to teach me something you don't understand.

Do you think I care about man's topics in these forums? I'm only concerned about teaching My believers about who I AM and who they are within My mind.

If you won't answer my questions don't waste my time.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:33:14 AM
I answered your question. Borno is a waste of time. No, he won't answer anything. I can understand someone refusing to answer out of stupidity, and this is partly the case with borno. But that's not all of it. Even if he knows the answer, and it will apparently conflict with his position, he won't answer.

He has been trapped in so many lies by Composer, bulproof, me, PGA, and others that he's really not worth a response.
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:42:40 AM
At 1/22/2014 11:33:14 AM, annanicole wrote:
I answered your question. Borno is a waste of time. No, he won't answer anything. I can understand someone refusing to answer out of stupidity, and this is partly the case with borno. But that's not all of it. Even if he knows the answer, and it will apparently conflict with his position, he won't answer.

He has been trapped in so many lies by Composer, bulproof, me, PGA, and others that he's really not worth a response.

I can tell he's missing a few
Not sure if I mispoke earlier in my post but I don't recall mentioning "before" he returns. I know when he does return the gathering takes place as well as the first resurrection. Are you on the same page with me here or is this unfamiliar?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 12:12:09 PM
At 1/22/2014 11:42:40 AM, Awriternamedred wrote:

Not sure if I mispoke earlier in my post but I don't recall mentioning "before" he returns. I know when he does return the gathering takes place as well as the first resurrection. Are you on the same page with me here or is this unfamiliar?

Before, during ... doesn't matter ... a "gathering" of what?

1. Trump shall sound, Christ will descend
2. Dead in Christ shall rise first, we that remain are changed and meet Him in the air.
3. Dead not in Christ changed and cast into hell
4. Jesus Christ ceases His reign and hands His kingdom back over to the Father

That's a simplistic order, but I see nothing about any gathering of Jews anywhere - and no need for it. Why would Jews be gathered? They have the gospel just as we do; in fact, they had it first.
Awriternamedred
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 12:20:28 PM
At 1/22/2014 12:12:09 PM, annanicole wrote:

2. Dead in Christ shall rise first, we that remain are changed and meet Him in the air.

That's a simplistic order, but I see nothing about any gathering of Jews anywhere - and no need for it. Why would Jews be gathered? They have the gospel just as we do; in fact, they had it first.

I just wanted to see where you were at before I ask the next series of questions. Bare with me I'll gather my notes for you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 12:24:22 PM
At 1/22/2014 12:20:28 PM, Awriternamedred wrote:
At 1/22/2014 12:12:09 PM, annanicole wrote:

I just wanted to see where you were at before I ask the next series of questions. Bare with me I'll gather my notes for you.

Just go ahead and ask 'em.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 12:27:27 PM
At 1/22/2014 11:27:04 AM, Awriternamedred wrote:
At 1/22/2014 11:23:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Genesis 2

Yes I am, the flesh that's writing this testimony is a saint.

None of the prophets understood what God meant by destroying all flesh with the earth. They didn't know that the flood would set up the end of this age called the "Lord's Day" when the crust of this earth is melted into a "Lake of Fire" even though many of the prophecies reveal this end of age "day". We saints are used by our Creator to read the prophecies once we have enough knowledge to find them. Then God interprets them as He has us write words from our own vocabularies that we learn from childhood in regards to the meanings of the prophecies. He actually has us write and speak about the "Lord's Day", which is how we learn about the future end of this age.

The two nations I'm referring to is the symbolic worlds we see and don't see. One is the Earthly Kingdom where we see illusions and the other nation is called the Heavenly Kingdom where we exist as vibrations called energy, which is in the mind of our Creator.

If you won't answer my questions don't waste my time.

It works much better for a believer to listen to the spoken Word through the flesh called a saint than it is to read the written testimonies. This way, I can keep you focused on what I AM saying instead of allowing time for you to form questions in your mind. I keep repeating the same information in this forum because most people don't read my testimonies. They just assume I'm nothing but a crazy man or a troll.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 1:02:41 PM
borno: It works much better for a believer to listen to the spoken Word through the flesh called a saint than it is to read the written testimonies.

Anna: You are here to be taught - not to teach. There are people here such as PGA who could teach you some things.

borno: This way, I can keep you focused on what I AM saying instead of allowing time for you to form questions in your mind.

Anna: Heaven forbid that anyone would "form questions" in their mind. That won't work, will it? Brad, you need to ask questions. Analyze the answers. Repeat: you are here to be taught.

borno: "I keep repeating the same information in this forum because most people don't read my testimonies. They just assume I'm nothing but a crazy man or a troll."

Anna: Most people have seen 'em. They cannot reconcile the fact that you have lied repeatedly versus your claim to be a sinless saint.

Remember: you are here to learn. You get all confused at times and think you are qualified, somehow, to teach.

I had wondered the other night about phrase eis aphesin hamartion (in the Textus Receptus) as opposed to eis aphesin ton hamartion (in Westcott-Hort). It would be interesting to know the difference, if any. However, we can't ask YOU. Heck, you don't know. You haven't studied enough. Only you can remedy that problem. That's what causes you to boldly state, "I'll answer your questions", then when they are asked, you have to say that they are irrelevant. Kinda sad.

My advice: read a lot .... type a little
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 1:46:05 PM
At 1/22/2014 1:02:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
borno: It works much better for a believer to listen to the spoken Word through the flesh called a saint than it is to read the written testimonies.

Anna: You are here to be taught - not to teach. There are people here such as PGA who could teach you some things.

borno: This way, I can keep you focused on what I AM saying instead of allowing time for you to form questions in your mind.

Anna: Heaven forbid that anyone would "form questions" in their mind. That won't work, will it? Brad, you need to ask questions. Analyze the answers. Repeat: you are here to be taught.

borno: "I keep repeating the same information in this forum because most people don't read my testimonies. They just assume I'm nothing but a crazy man or a troll."

Anna: Most people have seen 'em. They cannot reconcile the fact that you have lied repeatedly versus your claim to be a sinless saint.

Remember: you are here to learn. You get all confused at times and think you are qualified, somehow, to teach.

I had wondered the other night about phrase eis aphesin hamartion (in the Textus Receptus) as opposed to eis aphesin ton hamartion (in Westcott-Hort). It would be interesting to know the difference, if any. However, we can't ask YOU. Heck, you don't know. You haven't studied enough. Only you can remedy that problem. That's what causes you to boldly state, "I'll answer your questions", then when they are asked, you have to say that they are irrelevant. Kinda sad.

I have no advice for those children of mine who cannot listen to ME, their Creator. That's why I planned on killing all the flesh in this world. Their new flesh in Paradise will be used to listen to ME forever.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 1:53:11 PM
At 1/22/2014 1:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I have no advice for those children of mine who cannot listen to ME, their Creator. That's why I planned on killing all the flesh in this world. Their new flesh in Paradise will be used to listen to ME forever.

I'm the same way: if a man refuses to hear the voice of God as He reveals Himself through His word, then what more can you do? Listen to some crank who thinks God is speaking to him, yet can't perform a single miracle?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 2:08:22 PM
At 1/22/2014 1:53:11 PM, annanicole wrote:

I'm the same way: if a man refuses to hear the voice of God as He reveals Himself through His word, then what more can you do? Listen to some crank who thinks God is speaking to him, yet can't perform a single miracle?

None of my illusions ( flesh ) can perform miracles. Miracles are all planned by Me, your Creator. Even my believers who witness miracles all perish in the flesh like all my saints and prophets did. You unbelievers will use any excuse not to believe in My Word that is spoken through MY prophets and saints. If only you could obey My commandments, then you would know who I AM and who you are in ME.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 2:20:33 PM
At 1/22/2014 2:08:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/22/2014 1:53:11 PM, annanicole wrote:

None of my illusions ( flesh ) can perform miracles. Miracles are all planned by Me, your Creator. Even my believers who witness miracles all perish in the flesh like all my saints and prophets did. You unbelievers will use any excuse not to believe in My Word that is spoken through MY prophets and saints. If only you could obey My commandments, then you would know who I AM and who you are in ME.

Jesus and all His apostles, including Paul, could perform miracles. That's why people believed what they said.

Listen to God speak to you through His word:

"And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word by the signs that followed."

I guess you'll have to fill in the blanks. We'll start off easy:

"They went forth and preached, and the Lord worked with them, and the Lord Himself _________________ the word that they preached by the _____________________ that followed."

Who went forth and preached? ___________________________________

Who was with them? ______________________________________________

Was the preaching of these men (a) confirmed or (b) unconfirmed?

What was the purpose of the signs that accompanied the preaching?

Now those are reasonably simple questions. After you answer them, we'll walk you through a few more passages until you get the gyst of it.