Jump to topic:

The Concept of God Quran & Bible

LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 7:55:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As a muslim i have been seeing from christain brothers that the God of the quran is a merciless deceiver allways punishing not loving some stuff like that rubbish... Anyway just doing comparision we see a huge differences...believing in God of quran making far more sense in terms of understanding/philosophy... than of bible . so down here a comparision and please what really makes sense?

1 - Does God Relax?
Bible says:

Exodus 31:17
for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
Genesis 2:2
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work

Quran says:

Surah 50:38
We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us.

2 - God's Power

Bible says:

Genesis 32:28
Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, [a] because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."

Quran says:
Surah 22:74
They measure not God with His true measure; surely God is All-strong, All-mighty.

3 - Can God be Seen?
Bible says:

Genesis 32:30
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

Exodus 24:9,10
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

These verses contradict with
Exodus 33:20
But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Quran says:

Surah 6:103
No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

4 - God's Description

Bible says:

2 Samuel 22:9,11
9 Smoke rose from his nostrils;
consuming fire came from his mouth,
burning coals blazed out of it.

11 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
he soared [a] on the wings of the wind.

Quran says:

Surah 6:93
And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah,

Surah 42:11
There is nothing whatever like unto HIM, and HE is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing.

Surah 16:74
Therefore do not give likenesses to Allah; surely Allah knows and you do not know.

5 - Is God Just?

Bible says:

Psalm 7:6
Arise, O LORD, in your anger;
rise up against the rage of my enemies.
Awake, my God; decree justice.

Job 19:6-7
6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.

7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Quran says:

Surah 10:44
Verily, God wrongs not man at all, but men do wrong themselves.

Surah 4:40
Surely Allah does not do injustice to the weight of an atom, and if it is a good deed He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

Surah 14:42
Think not that God doth not heed the deeds of those who do wrong. He but giveth them respite against a Day when the eyes will fixedly stare in horror

6 - Does God Sleep?

Bible says:

Psalm 78:65
Then the Lord awoke as from sleep,
as a man wakes from the stupor of wine.

Psalm 44:23
Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep?
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.

Quran says:

Surah 2:255

Allah! There is no Allah save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

7 - Is God Unhelpful?

Bible says:

Psalm 44:24

Why do you hide your face
and forget our misery and oppression?

Quran says:

Surah 2:186

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.

Surah 27:62

Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides God? Little it is that ye heed!

8 - Is God Eating?

Bible says:

Genesis 18:
18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him... 18:5/8 and they did eat."

Quran says:

Surah 6:14
Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector, Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He who feeds and is not fed?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' "

10 - God Commands Shameful Deeds?

Bible says:

Isaiah 20:2-3
at that time the LORD spoke through Isaiah son of Amoz. He said to him, "Take off the sackcloth from your body and the sandals from your feet." And he did so, going around stripped and barefoot. Then the LORD said, "Just as my servant Isaiah has gone stripped and barefoot for three years, as a sign and portent against Egypt and Cush,

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it.

Ezekiel 4:12
And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung."

Quran says:

Surah 7:28
When they do aught that is shameful, they say: "We found our fathers doing so"; and "Allah commanded us thus": Say: "Nay, Allah never commands what is shameful: do ye say of Allah what ye know not?"

11 - God punishing

Bible says:

Exodus 20:5
You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

Leviticus 26:18
'If also after these things you do not obey Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Quran says:

Surah 4:40
Allah is never unjust in the least degree: If there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and giveth from His own presence a great reward.

Surah 28:84
Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgement] with a good deed will have better than it; and whoever comes with an evil deed - then those who did evil deeds will not be recompensed except [as much as] what they used to do.

12 - God having a son:
Bible says:

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son
"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Quran says:

Surah 2:116
"They say: 'God hath begotten a son' :Glory be to Him.-Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him.
Surah 19:90
At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin,That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.

taking jesus pbuh as a God makes more ridiculous... according to the bible jesus (God) born ,was circumcised and died. not mentioning his human features (sleeping, eating - causing him to excrete etc..just
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 8:47:24 PM
You will have to give it up. Muhammad's Quran has no, repeat no, spiritual authority. It's authority was only based on religious terrorism covering up spiritual fraud. Why is that you will ask as a Muslim conditioned all your life if not a convert to idolize Muhammad? Because Muhammad was not informed by either Gabriel or Allah that the Jewish Bible stories he took as real history were not that at all. They were Jewish myths of origin like many ethnic groups produced only the Jewish ones were taken as foundation for Roman Empire Christianity and thus made forbidden to challenge one the Roman Catholic Church became the State church. Muhammad took the Jewish Bible stories too as real history as did the Pauline Christians who fabricated their own "history", like the Jewish priesthoods before them, the New Testament being their work as editors of supposedly Jewish gospels.

In any event, all three Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammad's Islam, are now exposed by Israeli archeology as bogus religions. The Hebrews who wrote the Bible, the Torah/Tanakh, cannot be traced any farther back in time in ancient Canaan/Palestine before 700 B.C. which means all those stories of ancient "Hebrews" like Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon and the major Bible events are fictions. And you cannot derive spiritual authority out of fictions, tales, myths. So your Muhammad missed all that along with the Jews and the Pauline Christians who all thought the Bible was it, God's very Word of truth. The Quran's versions of the Jewish myths make no difference, they're still tall tales that never happened and Muhammad fell for it.

The Bible Unearthed:

I am a Celestial Torah Christian, a modern Jewish Gnostic Christian theology that has recovered the Celestial Torah deliberately lost by priesthoods of Judah because they could not compete with the professional astrologers like the Magi so they created their "Words of God" instead that they could control and did. I'm sorry to have to break the news to you but God hasn't left believers bereft of spiritual guidance as when God takes away the Bible and Quran as frauds God provides the eternal sustainable Celestial Torah that no man on earth can ever pollute with man's agendas. And as per the Contract between Jews and God Most High, Salvation is still of us Jews, Gentiles always getting it wrong when they go off on their own tangents starting with Mani, then Muhammad, the Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, etc. etc, to Jim Jones and David Koresh, all Gentiles leading humankind spiritually astray.

And you will find that it is a common reaction of Christians reading the Quran to find Muhammad's style and choice of words to be highly sinister, all my Christian friends feel this when we read the Quran. Allah and Muhammad treat people like they are fools if they don't obey because Allah will get them, extract gruesome revenge, a most unsettling and unloving characteristic of Muhammad's god. It's spiritually and morally repellant. As are Muhammad's god's tortures for those who don't obey commands. In short, it's really hard to see any good from being Muslim except if your in a Muslim country and don't want to get yourself killed by thinking any other way than the Sharia totalitarianism.

The Quran instructs you to seek a Sign of spiritual authority. Such a Sign has come to the Holy Land where the new Saif al Salam, the Sword of Peace, now exists, as the New Word of God and true Sword of Jihad.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 7:06:49 AM
At 1/21/2014 8:47:24 PM, biomystic wrote:
You will have to give it up. Muhammad's Quran has no, repeat no, spiritual authority. It's authority was only based on religious terrorism covering up spiritual fraud.

Sorry to say but you are a clown that "religious terrorism" followed by quarter of world population. yeah buddy they all canibals want to eat your childrens. you can give us more nonsense?

Why is that you will ask as a Muslim conditioned all your life if not a convert to idolize Muhammad? Because Muhammad was not informed by either Gabriel or Allah that the Jewish Bible stories he took as real history were not that at all.

idolize Muhammad? what do you really know about him?? that he was a murderer phedopile chasing after women to get sex? that he was a gay? absolute rubbish. learn that greatest man in history. http://www.gainpeace.com...

They were Jewish myths of origin like many ethnic groups produced only the Jewish ones were taken as foundation for Roman Empire Christianity and thus made forbidden to challenge one the Roman Catholic Church became the State church. Muhammad took the Jewish Bible stories too as real history as did the Pauline Christians who fabricated their own "history", like the Jewish priesthoods before them, the New Testament being their work as editors of supposedly Jewish gospels.

You are speaking words in the air. any historical evidences? Before you judging something you must to analyze it. its an old ridiculous fallacy that he copied from other sources, go study about this issue from Academic level.

In any event, all three Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammad's Islam, are now exposed by Israeli archeology as bogus religions. The Hebrews who wrote the Bible, the Torah/Tanakh, cannot be traced any farther back in time in ancient Canaan/Palestine before 700 B.C. which means all those stories of ancient "Hebrews" like Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon and the major Bible events are fictions. And you cannot derive spiritual authority out of fictions, tales, myths. So your Muhammad missed all that along with the Jews and the Pauline Christians who all thought the Bible was it, God's very Word of truth. The Quran's versions of the Jewish myths make no difference, they're still tall tales that never happened and Muhammad fell for it.

No its not the same. the Quran telling us that the Gospel of jesus pbuh, the Torah of Moses pbuh, and the psalm of David pbuh are corrupted. its obvious from Academia. even the scholars of christain world admitting that thier books are anonymous, changed over time and its not the Originals they have, its copies of the copies of the copies of the copies...

The Bible Unearthed:

I am a Celestial Torah Christian, a modern Jewish Gnostic Christian theology that has recovered the Celestial Torah deliberately lost by priesthoods of Judah because they could not compete with the professional astrologers like the Magi so they created their "Words of God" instead that they could control and did. I'm sorry to have to break the news to you but God hasn't left believers bereft of spiritual guidance as when God takes away the Bible and Quran as frauds God provides the eternal sustainable Celestial Torah that no man on earth can ever pollute with man's agendas. And as per the Contract between Jews and God Most High, Salvation is still of us Jews, Gentiles always getting it wrong when they go off on their own tangents starting with Mani, then Muhammad, the Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, etc. etc, to Jim Jones and David Koresh, all Gentiles leading humankind spiritually astray.

uh, you believing that crap that the jews are the "Only chosen people?" only little understanding needed. from reasonable what you think that God will chosen only jews a little tiny group of human beings and he will throw all gentiles to hell? you know how many living leaved and will live? God is a lunatic? stupid that much? no he is Just and thats mean Just. even you admitting that the Torah is not exist anymore so why God will save the jews who living today?? they are not following the first original texts its changed.

And you will find that it is a common reaction of Christians reading the Quran to find Muhammad's style and choice of words to be highly sinister, all my Christian friends feel this when we read the Quran. Allah and Muhammad treat people like they are fools if they don't obey because Allah will get them, extract gruesome revenge, a most unsettling and unloving characteristic of Muhammad's god.

you are fatiguing me to answer this stupid allegations. i sure 100% you didnt read the Quran you just another media tool. can you give some verses?? and then compare to the bible your "reasonbale book".

It's spiritually and morally repellant. As are Muhammad's god's tortures for those who don't obey commands. In short, it's really hard to see any good from being Muslim except if your in a Muslim country and don't want to get yourself killed by thinking any other way than the Sharia totalitarianism.

stop lying. you are a clown knowing nothing about the Quran. the same crap frequently. want example what i mean? here your "morally god":

2 Thus says the Lord of hosts, "I have noted what Amalek did to Israel din opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek and edevote to destruction1 all that they have. Do not spare them, fbut kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." " you know what is "infant"? what he did to them?? ox sheep camel and donkey??? to kill them??? what a barbaric nulatic of god is this. and even why the women? you answer me that.
here another one. there are too vailence in this passages and its too long so i will cut some you read in full text. Numbers 31

31:7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
31:15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. - how do you know if woman lied with man at that time??? you must to rape them and verify it.
31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - what a barbaric and pedophiles.
31:35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him. - what the lord will do with thrity and tow thousand women?? do you believe this nonsense ?? its just simple examples. now you go to the quran give us things like that. do you history lets start talking about slavery?? the more we keep comparing the quran and bible the joke will be biger.

The Quran instructs you to seek a Sign of spiritual authority. Such a Sign has come to the Holy Land where the new Saif al Salam, the Sword of Peace, now exists, as the New Word of God and true Sword of Jihad.

talking rubbish. what sowrd? lets begin to talk about holy war sword history genocide heretics things like that in quran and bible and their history. you will have no place to hide.
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 9:09:00 AM
You will have to give it up. Muhammad's Quran has no, repeat no, spiritual authority. It's authority was only based on religious terrorism covering up spiritual fraud. Why is that you will ask as a Muslim conditioned all your life if not a convert to idolize Muhammad? Because Muhammad was not informed by either Gabriel or Allah that the Jewish Bible stories he took as real history were not that at all. They were Jewish myths of origin like many ethnic groups produced only the Jewish ones were taken as foundation for Roman Empire Christianity and thus made forbidden to challenge one the Roman Catholic Church became the State church. Muhammad took the Jewish Bible stories too as real history as did the Pauline Christians who fabricated their own "history", like the Jewish priesthoods before them, the New Testament being their work as editors of supposedly Jewish gospels.

The Bible Unearthed:

And you will find that it is a common reaction of Christians reading the Quran to find Muhammad's style and choice of words to be highly sinister, all my Christian friends feel this when we read the Quran. Allah and Muhammad treat people like they are fools if they don't obey because Allah will get them, extract gruesome revenge, a most unsettling and unloving characteristic of Muhammad's god. It's spiritually and morally repellant. As are Muhammad's god's tortures for those who don't obey commands. In short, it's really hard to see any good from being Muslim except if your in a Muslim country and don't want to get yourself killed by thinking any other way than the Sharia totalitarianism.

All Christians, Jews and Muslims are deceived by history and their religious books. Only our invisible Creator can teach us saints the past, present and future. It was antichrists who stole our words and used them for selfish purposes to control other disobedient people and make a living off of them.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 9:45:01 AM
At 1/22/2014 9:09:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All Christians, Jews and Muslims are deceived by history and their religious books. Only our invisible Creator can teach us saints the past, present and future. It was antichrists who stole our words and used them for selfish purposes to control other disobedient people and make a living off of them.

Look man you are not tired yet?? Posts: 2,796 of trolling im feeling sorry for you go find a job it will help you to waste your time instead here -:<)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 9:48:38 AM
At 1/22/2014 9:45:01 AM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
At 1/22/2014 9:09:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Look man you are not tired yet?? Posts: 2,796 of trolling im feeling sorry for you go find a job it will help you to waste your time instead here -:<)

I'm the only one in this forum who knows the past, present and future. It's your flesh that causes you to reject my testimonies because ALL the flesh in this world are the enemies of God's created people. I'm not one bit fearful of your accusations and lies.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 10:06:02 AM
Lazarus

": talking rubbish. what sowrd? lets begin to talk about holy war sword history genocide heretics things like that in quran and bible and their history. you will have no place to hide.

Exactly the product of Muhammad's teachings: terrorism. You're threat that denies everything good about the Jewish religion Gentile Muhammad stole and as all Gentiles do because they don't know what they're dealing with in Jewish religious theology.

Me:

Your threats against me again show how being a clone of Muhammad's ideas only shows you up as another Muslim primitive, another one from a primitive culture that has never gone through the Enlightenment and thus has no idea that religious totalitarianism went out in the West with the demise of the Catholic Church political monopoly over Europe. No one in the West wants religious totalitarianism anymore. Been there, done that. You Muslims haven't and still seem to want to learn the lesson of why God wants Democracy instead of Warlords ruling societies. Islam means well but it doesn't understand God at all or why the Messiah is so important to have as a Universal Model of Humanitarian Rulership.

You are so stuck in fundamentalist land you attack me as if I were an earthly Torah observant Jew or a Pauline Christian when I told you I was not. Your complaints about the Bible are meaningless directed at me. We Jewish Gnostic Christians never based our beliefs on the Bible like you Muslims did. Now you Muslims are going to pay the price for stealing another people's religious traditions and bending them towards your own Gentile founder's group's benefit. God left the Jewish priesthood traditions 2000 years ago and now God's leaving the whole Abrahamic priesthood traditions altogether as they all, each and every one of them, have produced rotten fruit.

"Even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees." goes our Christian prophesy. You can't argue with archeological facts in the ground no matter how much you quote your 7th Century master. Logic tells the wise person the past does not rule the present or the future because when the past is allowed to rule the present and the future, things go wrong. Evolution doesn't stop while man-made religions attempt to artificially make it stop so that their doctrines won't be shown up as faulty and DATED past their due dates so as to poison instead of nourish the spiritual mind.

Please don't take your anger out on me. Islam doesn't do a very good job of teaching Muslim men how to control their anger or have empathy for human life. I'm sorry but the world newspapers report this fact about Muslims to us on a daily basis. Muhammad's Islam is the suicide bomber's religion. You join it to be a bomber of human beings or a supporter of bombers of human beings. If you had compassion for human life you'd renounce Muhammad's Islam and become a humanitarian Christian who follows the teachings of the Spirit of Christ and not the words of men which must be weighed at all times against their territorial agendas. Another wisdom not to be found in the Quran.

As for the rejection of the Quran and Muhammad's Islam in the West, for confirmation of how Westerners will never accept Muhammad because of his forced marriage to a child, just go talk to most any American, Canadian or Brit near you. That alone stops Muhammad's Islam in its tracks in the West. That leaves only martial war open for Muslims to "win" the West and that's been tried before, doesn't work, and is against God's Plan. In every respect, there is no future for Muhammad's Islam.

There is a great future for New Islam, a future that will be brought about by Muslim women and not Muslim men. The idea is sound: Surrender to God but while God embedded the correct idea Muhammad missed it, the idea of Peace, Salaam, so that one must surrender to God as Peace, not just surrender to God, which we have plenty of historical proof turns people into killers for God quite easily.

Celestial Torah Christianity. It is the world's oldest religion. and always the Best One as it is the one that carries the Messiah tradition without which humanity has no spiritual model for the right kind of national father or family father and societies go to hell which in our times is marked by the smoke of suicide bombs going off every day by Muslims against Muslims against non-Muslims.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 4:20:38 PM
At 1/22/2014 10:06:02 AM, biomystic wrote:

Exactly the product of Muhammad's teachings: terrorism.

- you are a clown.

You're threat that denies everything good about the Jewish religion Gentile Muhammad stole and as all Gentiles do because they don't know what they're dealing with in Jewish religious theology.

what you are smoking and where i can get some. here 195 code morals in Quran in general. http://www.answering-christianity.com...
i will give you 1 example why Mohamed (pbuh) didnt steal:

The kings of ancient Egypt during the time of Abraham, Joseph and Moses are constantly addressed with the title 'Pharaoh' in the Bible. The Qur'an, however, differs from the Bible: the sovereign of Egypt who was a contemporary of Joseph is named "King" (Arabic, Malik); whereas the Bible has named him "Pharaoh". As for the king who ruled during the time of Moses the Qur'an repeatedly calls him "Pharaoh" (Arabic, Fir`awn). so if the Prophet stole why he didnt copy this mistake? Bible wrong in times of "Pharaoh" and when they called "king". for more detail - http://www.islamic-awareness.org...

Your threats against me again show how being a clone of Muhammad's ideas only shows you up as another Muslim primitive, another one from a primitive culture that has never gone through the Enlightenment and thus has no idea that religious totalitarianism went out in the West with the demise of the Catholic Church political monopoly over Europe. No one in the West wants religious totalitarianism anymore. Been there, done that. You Muslims haven't and still seem to want to learn the lesson of why God wants Democracy instead of Warlords ruling societies. Islam means well but it doesn't understand God at all or why the Messiah is so important to have as a Universal Model of Humanitarian Rulership.

1 - first im not threating you i dont know maybe the Media brainwashed you as most of the people.
2 - "never gone through the Enlightenment". its sad that you dont know history except of 2000s from cartoon network channel. After few decades afetr the demise of the Prophet pbuh the muslims became the most advance power in military,science,intellectually,trade,justice, philosophy runing the world when the westren world was in Dark Ages. i imagine if the mongols didnt destroy baghdad and from the other side Cardoba in spain, and many cities of Enlightenment where the muslims would be. the ahtiest saved your christians brothers from dark smelly ages so dont waste my time learn history.
3- "Democracy " - you know how islam and muslim thinkers influence your Democracy of today? learn history. the muslims civilisations were the most tolernce of others in hisotry unlike your brother rubbish history of no science killing murdering...

You are so stuck in fundamentalist land you attack me as if I were an earthly Torah observant Jew or a Pauline Christian when I told you I was not. Your complaints about the Bible are meaningless directed at me. We Jewish Gnostic Christians never based our beliefs on the Bible like you Muslims did. Now you Muslims are going to pay the price for stealing another people's religious traditions and bending them towards your own Gentile founder's group's benefit. God left the Jewish priesthood traditions 2000 years ago and now God's leaving the whole Abrahamic priesthood traditions altogether as they all, each and every one of them, have produced rotten fruit.

1- "im stuck in fundamentalist land" - im not stuck in any place or idea learning is the key of anything so you say im attacking you, you just behaving like a little girl im not attacking, and you spreading lies here and there so yeah and back to correct things.
2- "stealing another people's religious traditions" - provide some proof i gave you up there a reason why he didnt steal.
3 - "God's leaving the whole Abrahamic priesthood traditions" - how do you know what God is doing? if you mean there is no original texts why not we agreeing with you now you must prove that the Quran is also not preserved. then we will be on the same platform.

"Even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees." goes our Christian prophesy. You can't argue with archeological facts in the ground no matter how much you quote your 7th Century master.

why you dont check if the Quran is not the same from archeological facts? speaking words is not proving a thing. if you want to know archeological fact you go to them.

Logic tells the wise person the past does not rule the present or the future because when the past is allowed to rule the present and the future, things go wrong. Evolution doesn't stop while man-made religions attempt to artificially make it stop so that their doctrines won't be shown up as faulty and DATED past their due dates so as to poison instead of nourish the spiritual mind.

anythign must be going in Logic. So when you say Logic you need to learn that ahtiest saying, muslims thinkers, christains and all. your Logic is from point that all "man-made religions" please check what muslim responses. we are not stupid, we have also philosephy & science.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 4:23:09 PM
Please don't take your anger out on me. Islam doesn't do a very good job of teaching Muslim men how to control their anger or have empathy for human life.

im saying you are a clown and its not an expression of anger. im telling you that you are telling lies. look you will be happy if i spread lies against your mother, family or something that dear to you? No. so dont be a hypocrite and give evidence for every lie you are saying. Islam doesnt teach how to control their anger? why you have to lie. ISLAM AS A WHOLE IS WAY OF LIFE OF HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR DESIERS AND DO JUSTICE. here few examples:

- Muhammad peace be upon him Said:
"The strong is not the one who over comes the people by his strength. But the strong is the one who controls him while in anger."
Muhammad peace be upon him Said:

- narration by Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him man said to the Prophet Muhammad :saw: Advise me.
The Prophet Muhammad pbuh Said :
"Do not become angry"
The man asked the same question again and again and the Prophet Muhammad pbuh Replied by in case by saying:
"Do not become angry and furious"

- The Messenger of Allah said:
"If a man gets angry and says: "I seek refuge with Allah," his anger will go away."

- The Messenger of Allah said:
"If any of you becomes angry, let him keep silent."

- messenger of Allah Muhammad said:
"Who so takes up his tongue as treasure Allah will keep his secrets concealed and who so restrains his anger Allah will with hold his punishment on the resurrection day and who so ascribes excuse to Allah will accept his excuse.

-
The Messenger of Allah said:
"Do not become angry, and Paradise is yours."

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said that, "Religion is sincere concern (ad-dinu"n nasiha)." [Muslim and Nasa'i, from Tamim ad-Dari] And, "It is only the merciful who are granted mercy by the All-Merciful. Be merciful to those on earth and the Lord of the Heavens will be merciful to you." And, "None of you believes until they wish for others as they wish for themselves."

there are many stuff to learn so when and saying you are a clown consider it again.

I'm sorry but the world newspapers report this fact about Muslims to us on a daily basis. Muhammad's Islam is the suicide bomber's religion.

Media = propganda. you must know the jews in nazi gernamy how they contol masses with it. so if you want to learn about islam you go to muslims dont be a stupid. read this - Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil - http://www.washingtonsblog.com...
when you go to pakistan they will tell you american poeple are terrorists. and how are invading lands? muslims or europens ?? the whole muslim world controled by westren troops steal resources. the media is your head and its sad change it, today all working through politics. so dont give me a lesson about terrorism and islam. you want to rean terrorism you go to terrorism experts also if you wan to learn jewdish culture you dont go to hitlers book. dont be a hypocrite.

You join it to be a bomber of human beings or a supporter of bombers of human beings.

you see media makes you think all muslims all together and they are bombers.

If you had compassion for human life you'd renounce Muhammad's Islam and become a humanitarian Christian who follows the teachings of the Spirit of Christ and not the words of men which must be weighed at all times against their territorial agendas. Another wisdom not to be found in the Quran.

fisrt you didnt read the Quran becuase if you had read it you will be speaking in favor of Quran. stop lying. there are books talking about mercy alone in hadith and Quran. here from each one: from http://www.answering-christianity.com...

Quran 39:53 & 60:8
"Say: 'O my Servants who Have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
&
"Allah forbids you not, With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.

Hadith:
"Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind.'

As for the rejection of the Quran and Muhammad's Islam in the West, for confirmation of how Westerners will never accept Muhammad because of his forced marriage to a child,

Another lie from the media exposed. its forbidden in islam stop lying.

just go talk to most any American, Canadian or Brit near you. That alone stops Muhammad's Islam in its tracks in the West. That leaves only martial war open for Muslims to "win" the West and that's been tried before, doesn't work, and is against God's Plan. In every respect, there is no future for Muhammad's Islam.

another lie. westren people like you brainwashed by the media but you have brain to do a research. so do it. in the westren world islam is the fastest growing religion. why people converting to islam?? because after examining the this its turns out that "crap islam" is instead Gold islam. and what maritail war you talking about? your europian nations ruins our muslims lands who invading who? you are so ignorant its makes me to vomite. who terrorising who??? you dont know anything how muslims suffers. who suffers? you suffering in westren countries? bullcr@p. please do a research here 1 site how america terrorising masses that creats "terrorists" - http://www.livingunderdrones.org...

There is a great future for New Islam, a future that will be brought about by Muslim women and not Muslim men. The idea is sound: Surrender to God but while God embedded the correct idea Muhammad missed it, the idea of Peace, Salaam, so that one must surrender to God as Peace, not just surrender to God, which we have plenty of historical proof turns people into killers for God quite easily.

please i dont need to exposes every lie here. learn history before islam and after, compare to women in the bible, in europe for 2000 years. please dont talk about islam and its prophet before you learned it. so its good way to start considering things.

"which we have plenty of historical proof turns people into killers for God quite easily. " here you see -historical proof- can you provide some? im begging you.

Celestial Torah Christianity. It is the world's oldest religion. and always the Best One as it is the one that carries the Messiah tradition without which humanity has no spiritual model for the right kind of national father or family father and societies go to hell which in our times is marked by the smoke of suicide bombs going off every day by Muslims against Muslims against non-Muslims.

Ok im glad you are giving some points.. you saying its the oldest religion. you know what Islam is about? its doctrine is all the prophets peace be upon them all from Adam to jesus and finally Mohamed pbuh are all prophets of God. God always sent the same religion but people corrupted thier texts, and here the Quran will never change, now we can reason with you will we saying that. even you admitting all your texts are corrupted. why dont examine islam from any point? Good luck to you.

"suicide bombs going off every day by Muslims against Muslims against non-Muslims." that the media shows you. now you research. how many "muslims terrorsits up there? tell me if we exaggerate maybe 10,000 poeple like alkaida and stuff... what a about 1 qourter population of the world? untill you get out from the media and learn acdimia you will stuck in the same cr@p. learn our suffering in our muslim lands by your nations and be sincere. and tnkx to clerifying if you have any objection i will be glad to hear. PEACE BE UPON YOU.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 4:49:25 PM
To biomystic

im attacking bible or athiest here, although i born in to muslim family im not pre-minded. i check anything and pick the most rational ideas so if you covince me that christainity is the true religion i will join you im not a hypocrite. so if you have proof, give, or against the quran or anything else. i have my proofs you have yours so provide some we can reason, anyway good to hear something new all the time.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 4:49:53 PM
im not ***attacking bible or athiest here lol
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 6:06:31 PM
Biomystic,

What religion do you subscribe to, and what is this religion based upon?
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:22:07 PM
At 1/22/2014 6:06:31 PM, HPWKA wrote:
Biomystic,

What religion do you subscribe to, and what is this religion based upon?

I am a Celestial Torah Christian. It is based on the Celestial Torah from which the earthly Torah was supposed to be derived--but wasn't, because of ancient priesthoods of Judah unwilling to cede spiritual authority to professional astrologers, like the Magi. Without knowledge of the astro-theological bases found within most every major religion on earth, Jews were told "Word of God" stories written by and controlled by the ancient priesthoods whereas they could not control the stars meaning the already then established common lore of astrological Signs and stellar events. But try as all Abrahamic priesthoods beginning with the Judah ones they cannot stop people's universal and eternal interest in the stars. Even now in most every major newspaper in most every major city on earth is promoting the religion of astrology! It's part of God's Plan so it can never be destroyed.

Celestial Torah follows the the Torah/Jewish Keeper/GodMostHigh/Son/Messiah/Elohim/HolyFamily relationship through time as seen in the ancient Near Eastern religions culminating in Christianity. Islam hasn't a clue about the Celestial Torah while rabbis are only told it exists and all their Torah hinges on it but they don't really know anymore more than a few ancient astrological symbols they no longer can interpret. I can because God showed me the astro-theological Key which is that the Messiah, like the Father, like the Torah, like the Jews, all have their Signs in the heavens that eternally establish their spiritual authority. This is why it is said "Salvation is of the Jews". Gentiles were not given the right spiritual information and even the Jews showed how easily the Celestial Torah information could become quite lost.

Christianity began the reestablishment 2000 years ago but because the level of general knowledge was not great enough to understand how God's Plan works, the New Testament Christianity shows only glimpses of the Celestial Torah while now we can see the whole historic and pre-historic Pattern going back 35,000 years.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 11:37:57 PM
Lazarus, this is probably where I part company in dialogue with you. Muhammad's Islam does not teach Muslim men how to think rationally. It is a fundamentalist belief system that states only one human being on earth was given the right spiritual information to lead all other human beings to God-consciousness and rightful lifestyles. As a modern man who values truth above religious propaganda I can never accept this irrational belief of Islam--that only Muhammad carries the truth about, well, anything, starting with his ideas about God. It is a totally illogical belief system yet Muslims are conditioned to believe such--that the ancient past can and should dictate social law over modern social science. That the ancient past can and should dictate physical science ideas over modern physical science. In short, that Muhammad, a man of the 7th century, had superior ideas about things because of his God connection than anyone one else on earth, including all those famous people who have helped humankind immensely, like Louis Pasteur, Jonas Salk, people whose work has saved millions and millions of lives. Where is their "Phuh"? The religion of Islam teaches you Muslims a crazy value system which to me explains why so many Muslim men get caught up in acting out crazy violent ideas. Muslim religious ideas and modern social reality do not mix. 7th century jammed into the 21st is a silly crazy BAD IDEA.

If you value the spiritual truth you must first be willing to look at PROFESSIONAL Scientists of history and what they say vs. what that paper and ink word idol says about the people who wrote the Bible. You can call me names but if you call them names and then you go to a modern university with your ideas vs. theirs and find yourself laughed and being branded a superstitious no-nothing of your own religion's historical background, you shouldn't be surprised. Islam keeps Muslims from learning the truth by its severe prohibitions against going outside the strictly Authorized religious ideas of Muhammad, one man's ideas commanded to be all men's ideas. It's just too absurd for intelligent people to consider unless they are getting paid to write books or present shows on TV about how awful a world it is and is our limo waiting after the show?
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 7:34:07 AM
At 1/22/2014 11:37:57 PM, biomystic wrote:
Lazarus, this is probably where I part company in dialogue with you. Muhammad's Islam does not teach Muslim men how to think rationally.

("Ilm = knowledge)
Messenger of Allah (SAAW) said:
"Seeking knowledge is incumbent on every Muslim; he who offers knowledge to
those who do not appreciate it, is like the one who decorates pigs with
precious stones, pearls and gold"

"People are of different substances, the best of them in the Jahiliyah (A
state of ignorance), are the best in Islam, if they gain "ilm (knowledge)."

"The excess of "Ilm is better than the excess of "Ibadah (worship), and the
best of your religion is the wara" (piety, self restrain)."

Messenger of Allah (SAAW) said [to a group of
companions]:
"When you pass by the meadows of Paradise indulge freely in it! They said: O Messenger of Allah! What are the meadows of Paradise? He said: The circles
of "Ilm."

Prophet (SAAW) saying:
"You should be a scholar, or a student, or a listener, or a lover of "Ilm
and scholars, and you should not be the fifth which makes you perish.
"Ata" said, Mis"ar said to me: You added a fifth point which we do not have.
The fifth point is: To hate "Ilm and its people."

"Teach! Make things easy! And do not make things complicated!
He (SAAW) repeated this three times and then he added:
And if you get angry, keep quiet!"

"Let there be no envy, except in two things:
1- A man whom Allah gave a wealth and guided him to spend it in righteous way.
2- Or a man to whom Allah gave wisdom and he acts wisely and teaches it to others."

It is a fundamentalist belief system that states only one human being on earth was given the right spiritual information to lead all other human beings to God-consciousness and rightful lifestyles.

it doesnt matter if it is one person or millions, if god leading you, you are like billions.

As a modern man who values truth above religious propaganda I can never accept this irrational belief of Islam--that only Muhammad carries the truth about, well, anything, starting with his ideas about God. It is a totally illogical belief system yet Muslims are conditioned to believe such--that the ancient past can and should dictate social law over modern social science.

Why not? whats worng with God who gives social law. modern social science is human thinking and reasoning. if you got problems with laws of islam we can reason.

That the ancient past can and should dictate physical science ideas over modern physical science. In short, that Muhammad, a man of the 7th century, had superior ideas about things because of his God connection than anyone one else on earth, including all those famous people who have helped humankind immensely, like Louis Pasteur, Jonas Salk, people whose work has saved millions and millions of lives. Where is their "Phuh"?

why we saying pbuh... there are many hadiths saying to send Salat (blessing and peace) on the prophets becuase they are the most valued persons ever lived on earth. on the other hand when mentioning the Sahabah (the companions of Muhammad), we say may God be pleased with him or her respectively. or when menstioning some muslim who are dead now we saying may God forgive him. thats all its for respect. if you want to call this great people like Louis Pasteur, Jonas Salk say pbuh it not problem.

The religion of Islam teaches you Muslims a crazy value system which to me explains why so many Muslim men get caught up in acting out crazy violent ideas.

first get your westren militaries out of muslim lands - yemen, pakistan,afgnistan,iraq,libya,sumalia... you dont know whats going there. know something about politics? USA ALONA HAS 1200+ BASE MILITARIES OVER THE WORLD. watch this https://www.youtube.com...

Muslim religious ideas and modern social reality do not mix. 7th century jammed into the 21st is a silly crazy BAD IDEA.

give example.

If you value the spiritual truth you must first be willing to look at PROFESSIONAL Scientists of history and what they say vs. what that paper and ink word idol says about the people who wrote the Bible. You can call me names

calling clwon means you are speaking what the media telling you and not seeking the truth of islam.

but if you call them names and then you go to a modern university with your ideas vs. theirs and find yourself laughed and being branded a superstitious no-nothing of your own religion's historical background, you shouldn't be surprised.

here you getting closer to Acedimia... now search muslim thinkers debates and intellectuals. good for you.

Islam keeps Muslims from learning the truth by its severe prohibitions against going outside the strictly Authorized religious ideas of Muhammad,

give example.

one man's ideas commanded to be all men's ideas. It's just too absurd for intelligent people to consider unless they are getting paid to write books or present shows on TV about how awful a world it is and is our limo waiting after the show?

As i said we have also intelligent philosophers and thinkers. you problem is you never check our side.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 3:25:25 PM
I am a Celestial Torah Christian. It is based on the Celestial Torah from which the earthly Torah was supposed to be derived--but wasn't, because of ancient priesthoods of Judah unwilling to cede spiritual authority to professional astrologers, like the Magi. Without knowledge of the astro-theological bases found within most every major religion on earth, Jews were told "Word of God" stories written by and controlled by the ancient priesthoods whereas they could not control the stars meaning the already then established common lore of astrological Signs and stellar events. But try as all Abrahamic priesthoods beginning with the Judah ones they cannot stop people's universal and eternal interest in the stars. Even now in most every major newspaper in most every major city on earth is promoting the religion of astrology! It's part of God's Plan so it can never be destroyed.

Celestial Torah follows the the Torah/Jewish Keeper/GodMostHigh/Son/Messiah/Elohim/HolyFamily relationship through time as seen in the ancient Near Eastern religions culminating in Christianity. Islam hasn't a clue about the Celestial Torah while rabbis are only told it exists and all their Torah hinges on it but they don't really know anymore more than a few ancient astrological symbols they no longer can interpret. I can because God showed me the astro-theological Key which is that the Messiah, like the Father, like the Torah, like the Jews, all have their Signs in the heavens that eternally establish their spiritual authority. This is why it is said "Salvation is of the Jews". Gentiles were not given the right spiritual information and even the Jews showed how easily the Celestial Torah information could become quite lost.

Christianity began the reestablishment 2000 years ago but because the level of general knowledge was not great enough to understand how God's Plan works, the New Testament Christianity shows only glimpses of the Celestial Torah while now we can see the whole historic and pre-historic Pattern going back 35,000 years.

Oh.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 3:51:19 PM
Lazarus,

Why do you "defend" Islam by telling us the utter falsehood that because we watch or read the daily newspapers that we are being brainwashed into thinking Islam is evil. Who do you think you are to defame news reporters who are risking their lives to report Muslim atrocities?

Everything you write here is written as Muslim fanatic who refuses to judge his own religionists evil actions lest the religion itself be exposed for what it is: Gentile false religion using Jewish religion as foundation. You cannot show any Westerner a good side to Muhammad's Islam because a good side doesn't exist by Western moral standards. Muhammad's ideas are those of a desert warlord's and unfit for modern social rules. That you allow an ancient man to override modern science only shows how easy it is for human minds to become clones of strong men willing to forget morality in order to belong to a ruling established group.

The only Muslims who practice a true Religion of Peace are Ahmadiyyah Muslims and they of course are treated like enemies by tradition followers of Muhammad. Find the true God Most High who gave us the Humanitarian Archetype found in Jesus Christ and no other prophet of God.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 7:05:34 PM
Wait, so do you believe Jesus was "God"?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 9:56:49 PM
I'm not going to get you started with the Muslim set of anti-Pauline Christian arguments. I'm a Celestial Torah Christian which isn't dependent on either Jewish Torah/Tanakh or New Testament stories for Celestial Torah Christian spiritual information.

God's real world has clobbered all Abrahamic religions including Muhammad's by historical science of archeology exposing the real time-lines of the writers of the Bible stories vs. the phony ones manufactured in the Bible. The phony ones Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammad's Islam are all three based upon. You can argue with me all day long from here to kingdom come but you're real beef is with God and the true historical record. Good luck, winning over God on that one!

I'm sorry, but actually every Abrahamic fundamentalist believer in the 21st Century needs to go back to school and get de-programmed from BAD THINKING, irrational thinking that falls for ancient men's use of terrorism to win religious converts. Not in our day and age should anyone be afraid of God but to be unafraid requires rejecting the false god that priests of Judah installed and Muslims went for hook line and sinker as did Paul and the Pauline Christians.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 10:01:32 PM
This Proclamation from Arielmessenger will help in Abrahamic deprogramming:

The Abrahamic Emancipation Proclamation

All Abrahamic religious believers are by God's decree hereby freed of spiritual and mental slavery to the traditional but very false Abrahamic religious beliefs found in the doctrines of Judaism, Pauline Christianity, and Muhammad's Islam.

Not a one of the Abrahamic prophets of God told the truth about the origins of Abraham except John the Baptist and Jesus and they didn't tell us much. But now the truth can be and must be told in order to halt the spread of Abrahamic religious warfare throughout the world. The truth must be told so that the 2500 year reign of terror caused by Abrahamic religious believers in every society that they gain political control over finally comes to an end.

No Abrahamic religious believer can be required to believe that a polytheistic Hindu god was a mortal monotheistic man and founder of the lineages of Jews and Muslims.

No Abrahamic religious believer can be required to honor and emulate a Hindu god posing as a human father.*

No Abrahamic religious believer can be required to emulate insanity, the insanity of a father willing to kill his own son in order to propitiate a bloodthirsty god which has been false called "righteousness" in Abrahamic faith for over 2500 years. That madness is hereby declared null and void.

I have been given the power to expose the fatal flaws in the Abrahamic religions and I have been given the new spiritual visions and revelations that lift the Spirit of Christ off once and for all time off the dying packhorse of Judaism.

Jesus and the Gnostics tried to do this before but Paul and the Christ Cult successfully re-attached Christianity's spiritual lineage back to Judaism's Torah/Tanakh instead of freeing it like the Gnostics did of reliance on any single set of spiritual texts. Gnostics were free to find God's Wisdom wherever She manifested Herself which saves the Gnostic tradition out of all the Abrahamic traditions from their coming End Times.

I have been given the authority to redirect Abrahamic believers to seek the truth of God in whatever spiritual paths God puts the believer on regardless of traditional modes of worship.

No one on earth can tell another how to worship God. There can be no compulsion in religion ever.

You are Free to believe as God intended for you and you alone. You are no longer slaves to God but God's children as you've been all along.

Happy Father's Day!

from Arielmessenger

The first post-Abrahamic prophet of God Most High

Father's Day, June 17th 2007
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:39:46 AM
At 1/23/2014 3:51:19 PM, biomystic wrote:
Lazarus,

Why do you "defend" Islam by telling us the utter falsehood that because we watch or read the daily newspapers that we are being brainwashed into thinking Islam is evil. Who do you think you are to defame news reporters who are risking their lives to report Muslim atrocities?

you really believing fully to the media? are you stupid or what? media is the greatest weapon to control masses. im not saying that all they showing you is rubbish, but alot yes. they mixing truth with twisting falsehood you have no guts to verify the truth becuase that you going to the media may God help you.

"telling us the utter falsehood" - and showing you what islam says you showing me media pathetic. here again from FBI report http://www.globalresearch.ca... why you runing away from this?. im not saying there is no Muslim atricities, there is. all communities have their black sheeps. im not going out of my way and blaming christainity for hitlers atricities.

i have simple question why these Muslim extremists doing what they are doing?

Everything you write here is written as Muslim fanatic who refuses to judge his own religionists evil actions lest the religion itself be exposed for what it is:

im not a fanatic. im not refusing to judge my own religionists evil actions. if its evil i condemn.

Gentile false religion using Jewish religion as foundation. You cannot show any Westerner a good side to Muhammad's Islam because a good side doesn't exist by Western moral standards.

"moral standrads"... like what? please example.

Muhammad's ideas are those of a desert warlord's and unfit for modern social rules. That you allow an ancient man to override modern science only shows how easy it is for human minds to become clones of strong men willing to forget morality in order to belong to a ruling established group.

show some thing "of a desert warlord's and unfit for modern social rules" that you dont like. here examples from the Quran:

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

can you give me more practical justice than this?

The only Muslims who practice a true Religion of Peace are Ahmadiyyah Muslims and they of course are treated like enemies by tradition followers of Muhammad.

you know nothing about islam as far i can see how you can jump now to Ahmadiyyah Muslims? and how they treated? you giving so many things with absolutely nothing of evidence.

Find the true God Most High who gave us the Humanitarian Archetype found in Jesus Christ and no other prophet of God.

Ok what i can find in Jesus Christ pbuh, can you prove it and how do you if other prophets are false? give some proof then i will consider.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:22:22 PM
At 1/24/2014 9:39:46 AM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
At 1/23/2014 3:51:19 PM, biomystic wrote:
Lazarus,

you really believing fully to the media? are you stupid or what? media is the greatest weapon to control masses. im not saying that all they showing you is rubbish, but alot yes. they mixing truth with twisting falsehood you have no guts to verify the truth becuase that you going to the media may God help you.

How can I or anyone believe you when you flat out lie about Muslims bombing each other EVERY SINGLE DAY of the year. History will record this era of Muslim suicide bombings as the most atrocious of Abrahamic religious warfare centuries with Muslims leading the pack in immorality in killing each other over idiotic quibblings about Muslim roots or doctrines when the whole works is completely shot down by modern archeological science. Do you understand Muslims are killing each other over words? And how smart is that?

You Muslims are taught that your Muhammad and his Book cannot be wrong, you've created your Idols and now are the world's worst idolators forcing each other to bow down and worship a paper and ink object with symbols in it. And don't tell me it isn't an idol when Muslims will kill you if you mock or disobey the idol. It's primitive superstitious religious beliefs being passed on generation to generation because you Muslims are all afraid now to counter the IDOL, Muhammad and his Book. Lest you fry in hell because Muhammad's god seems to delight in threats of torturous revenge on those who disobey. What moral person would choose to worship such an immoral god?

"telling us the utter falsehood" - and showing you what islam says you showing me media pathetic. here again from FBI report http://www.globalresearch.ca... why you runing away from this?. im not saying there is no Muslim atricities, there is. all communities have their black sheeps. im not going out of my way and blaming christainity for hitlers atricities.

Hey! For your information I am completely anti-Zionist and I am Jewish as well as Christian! There are many of us anti-Zionist Jews now as we too see how the West has created another Crusade against Muslims in the Middle East. I hold Zionists responsible for 9-11 just like you. BUT I don't let the acts of Abrahamic Jews or Pauline Evangelical Christians dictate my religious morality. I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. I judge the actions of Muslims by humanitarian standards of morality.

i have simple question why these Muslim extremists doing what they are doing?

Everything you write here is written as Muslim fanatic who refuses to judge his own religionists evil actions lest the religion itself be exposed for what it is:

im not a fanatic. im not refusing to judge my own religionists evil actions. if its evil i condemn.

Where is the condemnation in your posts? The real moral stance you should be taking is complete Rejection of BAD RELIGION, the history of Islamic and Abrahamic religious warfare is enough to show the wise person something is very wrong with these religions when they produce so many killers for their prophets and gods.

Gentile false religion using Jewish religion as foundation. You cannot show any Westerner a good side to Muhammad's Islam because a good side doesn't exist by Western moral standards.

"moral standrads"... like what? please example.

Democracy for starters. Sharia Law prohibits Muslims from enjoying democratic human rights such as equality under the law. Where are the women Muslim leaders in Islam? Then complete rejection of 7th century laws that are not only inhumane but proven by modern psychology to be BAD TEACHINGS that guarantee the same "bad behavior" will arise again and again because of Islam's failure to understand human beings.

Muhammad's ideas are those of a desert warlord's and unfit for modern social rules. That you allow an ancient man to override modern science only shows how easy it is for human minds to become clones of strong men willing to forget morality in order to belong to a ruling established group.

show some thing "of a desert warlord's and unfit for modern social rules" that you dont like. here examples from the Quran:

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Lip-service that historical actions contradict mightily: e.g. Muhammad's war and revenge against Jews and fellow travelers who he didn't like. With no democratic rules established Muslim warlords made their own law into themselves.

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

can you give me more practical justice than this?

Words in a book do not a reality make. Do you understand this? It took centuries for Europeans to overthrow dictatorial religious leadership and establish secular democracy because religious leadership cannot ever be trusted to protect all peoples. So your words in a book are not proof of anything real because we Westerners see the real Muslim world and it looks horrible to us. And how it got that way is due to the religious beliefs of Muslims.

The only Muslims who practice a true Religion of Peace are Ahmadiyyah Muslims and they of course are treated like enemies by tradition followers of Muhammad.

you know nothing about islam as far i can see how you can jump now to Ahmadiyyah Muslims? and how they treated? you giving so many things with absolutely nothing of evidence.

I have a good Ahmadiyyah friend and I read the news about how you Muslims treat his community. Do you want to go on putting your foot in your mouth?

Find the true God Most High who gave us the Humanitarian Archetype found in Jesus Christ and no other prophet of God.

Ok what i can find in Jesus Christ pbuh, can you prove it and how do you if other prophets are false? give some proof then i will consider.

Try it. Tell us the world's most convincing Humanitarian Model is Muhammad. Go out on any street outside a Muslim country and tell people Muhammad is the world's Humanitarian Archetype and see how far you get in agreement. A non-Muslim only has to compare Muhammad and Muhammadans with standards in ethics to see that Muslims are not at all ethical when it comes to honoring life and human rights of non-Muslims.

Jesus Christ is without peer as the Humanitarian Archetype for the world. Buddha comes in a distant second place as he never went the full distance like Jesus did in proving his self-sacrifice for love of humanity. That's why Jesus Christ and Christianity leads the world spiritually. We have the Humanitarian Archetype the world needs. Islam does not have it and never did.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 5:30:08 PM
to biomystic

Brother you claim the muslims (without definition which group of muslims) bombing every single day (without evidence, where, how and when) and why they doing it. according to the FBI report (on america soil) Islamic terrorism ONLY 6%, Jewish 7%, latino 42%... so you reject FBI report and chooses media? here again http://www.globalresearch.ca...

if you talking about history, history of the muslims were the best example (in general) compare to all communities for 1400s. you saying you are jewish so you know what is convivencia ? or you know when was the Gold age for jews? and history will record this days as christain/athiest nations invading and ruining muslims lands, i dont know which muslim contery have no military bases of USA except Iran. history will remmember how you stole resources and shattering nations. you dont know what going here on earth leave media. go to reliable sources for information. "modern archeological science" example? your documentary there? lol

"Muslims are killing" - yeah there are stupid muslims like stupid jews, christians...

You Muslims are taught that your Muhammad and his Book cannot be wrong,
what do you expect? you saw one time that some book saying its self worng?

you've created your Idols and now are the world's worst idolators forcing each other to bow down and worship a paper and ink object with symbols in it. And don't tell me it isn't an idol when Muslims will kill you if you mock or disobey the idol.

againt there is stupid group of people in every community. but associating it to all muslims its called - media.

It's primitive superstitious religious beliefs being passed on generation to generation because you Muslims are all afraid now to counter the IDOL, Muhammad and his Book.

im not afraid. if you prove your ideas are right i joining you.

Lest you fry in hell because Muhammad's god seems to delight in threats of torturous revenge on those who disobey. What moral person would choose to worship such an immoral god?

you are a hypocrite or what? in every religion if you dont believe there doctrine you will be in hell, your own too so what you talking about?

Hey! For your information I am completely anti-Zionist and I am Jewish as well as Christian!

what is your stand of Jesus pbuh - God or a Prophet?

There are many of us anti-Zionist Jews now as we too see how the West has created another Crusade against Muslims in the Middle East.

good to hear this.

I hold Zionists responsible for 9-11 just like you.

how do you know my position for 9-11?

BUT I don't let the acts of Abrahamic Jews or Pauline Evangelical Christians dictate my religious morality. I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. I judge the actions of Muslims by humanitarian standards of morality.

first Jesus pbuh is our prophet, we muslims follow him also. so what the problem? you saying bible in corrup so how do you know what really Jesus did at that time? according the Bible Jesus will kill of the non-christains (which i condemn) in his second coming. so its moral to you? how do you know what to choose or not?

Where is the condemnation in your posts? The real moral stance you should be taking is complete Rejection of BAD RELIGION, the history of Islamic and Abrahamic religious warfare is enough to show the wise person something is very wrong with these religions when they produce so many killers for their prophets and gods.

any historical event that happend? any proof of what you are saying? nothing words in air. and you didnt answer the question AGAIN I GONNA ASK YOU :
WHY THESE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING? :->)

Democracy for starters. Sharia Law prohibits Muslims from enjoying democratic human rights such as equality under the law. Where are the women Muslim leaders in Islam?

some scholers allow some not. but as a imam is not allow if you want reasons ask for.. anyway for leading armies or to be a scholer teacher or such a like we can look at examples of the wives of the prophet khatija and aysha RA.

Then complete rejection of 7th century laws that are not only inhumane but proven by modern psychology to be BAD TEACHINGS that guarantee the same "bad behavior" will arise again and again because of Islam's failure to understand human beings.

Islam is the way of life, so is has many many laws and rules regarfing almost anything. so sure you can find some laws you dont like, modern psychology or any science at that matter changes over time so its cant satisfy every single matter in all people ideas,laws,rules,(every way of thinking). but its teachs good morals not bod ones. do you think 1,5 billion people will follow bad morals? and why you throwing words here go read the quran and its morals and judge after that im sure you didnt read even 1 page.

Lip-service that historical actions contradict mightily: e.g. Muhammad's war and revenge against Jews and fellow travelers who he didn't like.

please again provide time & event. on what you talking about?

With no democratic rules established Muslim warlords made their own law into themselves.

you dont know rules of islam, and how its similar/unlike democratic. i gave you some verses on the Quran on justice so you provide something.

I have a good Ahmadiyyah friend and I read the news about how you Muslims treat his community. Do you want to go on putting your foot in your mouth?

i know some guy named "hitler" that he was christain, i heard how he eliminated 12 million people. so according to you im BAD? what muslims doing to him? and where he lives? for what reason that "muslims" what to treat him so bad? on what bases he talking about? any evidnece? 1,5 billion muslims treating Ahmadiyyahs like a $hit? he has a life?
and how do you say your friend Ahmadiyyah is good and he also believes in the Quran and Hadiths? every person on earth has his problems EVERYONE CAN BLAME ANYBODY SO BRING HERE PROOF PPLLEEAASSEE.

Try it. Tell us the world's most convincing Humanitarian Model is Muhammad.

I can argue he is like jesus because they are prophets of god - the same doctrine. now i can you many reasons for mohhamed pbuh. here only 1:
"The Prophet never used bad language neither a 'Fahish nor a Mutafahish (shamful etc...). He used to say 'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.'

Go out on any street outside a Muslim country and tell people Muhammad is the world's Humanitarian Archetype and see how far you get in agreement.

for every idea there are opponents.there are billions on earth so surly you will get opponents. you can give me 1 person who has no opponents?

A non-Muslim only has to compare Muhammad and Muhammadans with standards in ethics to see that Muslims are not at all ethical when it comes to honoring life and human rights of non-Muslims.

"not at all ethical when it comes to honoring life and human rights of non-Muslims. " why you saying that? any point that bothering you?

Jesus Christ is without peer as the Humanitarian Archetype for the world.

he condemned gays, he followed the jewish bible so you saying that the torah is good moral to be a Humanitarian Archetype for the world.?

Buddha comes in a distant second place as he never went the full distance like Jesus did in proving his self-sacrifice for love of humanity. That's why Jesus Christ and Christianity leads the world spiritually. We have the Humanitarian Archetype the world needs.

Jesus pbuh is our prophet so i cant hate him. he is the same like mohhamed pbuh. why you dont check what mohhamed pbuh teachs? go check what he says about mercy and stuff, even he shows mercy to the animal and trees.

Islam does not have it and never did.

sorry to say but you dont know history of Islam and Christainity... do you?
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 5:33:18 PM
to biomystic

i dont know why you have hated againts muslims and islam, just learn what islam is really about.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 5:33:48 PM
hatred*
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 7:15:20 PM
At 1/24/2014 5:30:08 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
bio: Jesus Christ is without peer as the Humanitarian Archetype for the world.

he condemned gays, he followed the jewish bible

Some evidence for this?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 6:42:46 AM
At 1/24/2014 7:15:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/24/2014 5:30:08 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
bio: Jesus Christ is without peer as the Humanitarian Archetype for the world.

he condemned gays, he followed the jewish bible

Some evidence for this?

"For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:18-19

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." Luke 16:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Matthew 5:17

pual says : All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." 2 Timothy 3:16 -

Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 "Whoever curses father or mother shall die" Mark 7:10

esus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: "He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." (Matthew 15:4-7)

"Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law" (John7:19) and "For the law was given by Moses,..." (John 1:17).

"...the scripture cannot be broken." --Jesus Christ, John 10:35

So obviously Jesus was a jew and followed the Old testment. So as a result he (according to christains the God of old testment) hated gays. Old testment:
""If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. Leviticus 20:13
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 8:06:16 AM
At 1/24/2014 5:33:18 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
to biomystic

i dont know why you have hated againts muslims and islam, just learn what islam is really about.

Me: LAZARUS, get your head out of the sand and read the news today: 2 bombings by Muslims today:

"Explosions and Police Clashes Leave Dozen Dead in Western China

By ANDREW JACOBSJAN. 25, 2014

1 injured in explosion near police institute in Cairo
English.news.cn 2014-01-25 17:17:27 [RSS] [Feedback] [Print] [Copy URL] [More]

CAIRO, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- At least one people was injured on Saturday in a bomb attack near the Institute of Police Representatives in eastern Cairo on the third anniversary of an upheaval that toppled the 30-year ruler Hosni Mubarak, official news agency MENA reported.

Me: Do not tell us Muslims don't kill each other every single day of the year because you cannot prove it. Why must you lie to yourself and others to protect your religious beliefs? You need to ask yourself that question.

Me: I don't hate Muslims at all. I find most Muslims I meet to be trying very hard to be good people. I don't think that is possible following Muhammad's ideas because his ideas promote unnecessary social violence. The bombings we non-Muslims see every day living proof of Muhammad's inability to provide a peaceful religion. You are stuck in your traditions but I'm not and can only feel sorry for you because you and all Muslims really are in bondage to a dead man's mind and will never see the true Light until you free yourselves of intellectual slavery to an ancient dead man. Our Christian religion teaches us God is God of the living, not the dead.

I've read the Quran several times now and like most every Christian I know who reads the Quran find the god in it repulsive. Sinister, vengeful in extreme threatening punishments in this world as well as unending torture in the next for those who do not kow tow to unwarranted authority, the authority of water hole sheiks claiming the only water for miles around and killing anyone who dares contest this. This is Muhammad's "monotheism" which is a thinly disguised veil for his monomania, the desire based on envy of us Jews to be another Moses but a Moses who rules the world from his grave. And you fall for this guy?

I swear, each and every time Gentiles get it into their heads they are prophets of God with their New Revelations, they mess up our Jewish religious beliefs completely, starting with that phony "Paul" (s) of the Pauline Christians, going to Muhammad and his ripoff of Jewish Mosaic Law and stories of prophets, onto Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, Moonies, Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc, etc, etc,

Salvation is of us Jews. Muhammad just didn't know what he was talking about or dealing with in ancient Jewish Scriptures. Even the ancient Jews didn't really know what God had put into their writings as God is wiser than man.

Lazarus, all your ideas about Christianity are clones of Muhammad's. This is what the Quran really teaches: how to think like Muhammad thought. Well, we just really do not need in our world any single man claiming to know EVERYTHING worth knowing. The whole idea is so absurd only primitive peoples could go for it. I mean do you go to a doctor who practices 7th century medicine? I think not. Knowledge advances through time and effort of Many many human beings. To try to freeze knowledge in one person, at one time in history is logically insane when you use this standard for social organization. It's bound to create social violence. And does.

Also, you are focusing on Paul's anti-sexual beliefs and trying to say they are Jesus' when they aren't at all. Nowhere in the teachings of Jesus does he condemn homosexuals, not one place. Muslims try to say "well, he obeyed Mosaic Law which condemned homosexuals" and no, he did not obey and deliberately broke Mosaic Law to make moral points, e.g. deliberately working to heal on the Sabbath. Because you are not Jewish and not wise, you and many Muslims do not understand either why Jesus says "not one jot or tittle of the Law" will be lost and it won't because without the Old Testament, the teachings of Jesus don't make any sense. It's just like biological DNA. Each of us carries in our DNA previous forms that we evolved out of because we are an intellectually advancing species and the old forms were no longer needed, e.g. canine fangs that gorillas and chimps still have but we don't, as well as dense hair, we having learned how to make artificial skins, varieties to meet environmental conditions. This is why Jesus' wisdom must hold that without knowing his people's Scriptures you can't know him, he and his work wouldn't make any sense because he's part of a long, long historical succession of prophesy bearers and still the most advanced of all of us.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 9:22:36 AM
At 1/25/2014 8:06:16 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/24/2014 5:33:18 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
to biomystic

Me: LAZARUS, get your head out of the sand and read the news today: 2 bombings by Muslims today:

"Explosions and Police Clashes Leave Dozen Dead in Western China

By ANDREW JACOBSJAN. 25, 2014

1 injured in explosion near police institute in Cairo
English.news.cn 2014-01-25 17:17:27 [RSS] [Feedback] [Print] [Copy URL] [More]

CAIRO, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- At least one people was injured on Saturday in a bomb attack near the Institute of Police Representatives in eastern Cairo on the third anniversary of an upheaval that toppled the 30-year ruler Hosni Mubarak, official news agency MENA reported.

Me: Do not tell us Muslims don't kill each other every single day of the year because you cannot prove it. Why must you lie to yourself and others to protect your religious beliefs? You need to ask yourself that question.

Me: I don't hate Muslims at all. I find most Muslims I meet to be trying very hard to be good people. I don't think that is possible following Muhammad's ideas because his ideas promote unnecessary social violence. The bombings we non-Muslims see every day living proof of Muhammad's inability to provide a peaceful religion. You are stuck in your traditions but I'm not and can only feel sorry for you because you and all Muslims really are in bondage to a dead man's mind and will never see the true Light until you free yourselves of intellectual slavery to an ancient dead man. Our Christian religion teaches us God is God of the living, not the dead.

I'm going to jump in right here. Religion hasn't got a thing to do with the violence coming out of the Middle East. It is the geopolitical state of the region. If Christianity or Judaism were the majority in the Middle East, we would be talking about Jewish or Christian terrorists and bombings. This is because anywhere you have political fragmentation, you get violence and power struggles. Religion happens to be a strong catalyst for zealotry, and so terrorist masterminds capitalize off of it. Islam itself does not teach violence or hatred, rather the opposite.

I've read the Quran several times now and like most every Christian I know who reads the Quran find the god in it repulsive. Sinister, vengeful in extreme threatening punishments in this world as well as unending torture in the next for those who do not kow tow to unwarranted authority, the authority of water hole sheiks claiming the only water for miles around and killing anyone who dares contest this. This is Muhammad's "monotheism" which is a thinly disguised veil for his monomania, the desire based on envy of us Jews to be another Moses but a Moses who rules the world from his grave. And you fall for this guy?

Have you really read it? Let's go then. Give me examples of what you say. And don't play around with me either, I have memorized the entire book, and studied the theology therein for years.

I swear, each and every time Gentiles get it into their heads they are prophets of God with their New Revelations, they mess up our Jewish religious beliefs completely, starting with that phony "Paul" (s) of the Pauline Christians, going to Muhammad and his ripoff of Jewish Mosaic Law and stories of prophets, onto Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, Moonies, Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc, etc, etc,

I see where this is going now. "He wasn't one of us, so he's bad"

Salvation is of us Jews. Muhammad just didn't know what he was talking about or dealing with in ancient Jewish Scriptures. Even the ancient Jews didn't really know what God had put into their writings as God is wiser than man.

Do you really think that? Only Jews are saved?

Lazarus, all your ideas about Christianity are clones of Muhammad's. This is what the Quran really teaches: how to think like Muhammad thought. Well, we just really do not need in our world any single man claiming to know EVERYTHING worth knowing. The whole idea is so absurd only primitive peoples could go for it. I mean do you go to a doctor who practices 7th century medicine? I think not. Knowledge advances through time and effort of Many many human beings. To try to freeze knowledge in one person, at one time in history is logically insane when you use this standard for social organization. It's bound to create social violence. And does.

Also, you are focusing on Paul's anti-sexual beliefs and trying to say they are Jesus' when they aren't at all. Nowhere in the teachings of Jesus does he condemn homosexuals, not one place. Muslims try to say "well, he obeyed Mosaic Law which condemned homosexuals" and no, he did not obey and deliberately broke Mosaic Law to make moral points, e.g. deliberately working to heal on the Sabbath. Because you are not Jewish and not wise, you and many Muslims do not understand either why Jesus says "not one jot or tittle of the Law" will be lost and it won't because without the Old Testament, the teachings of Jesus don't make any sense. It's just like biological DNA. Each of us carries in our DNA previous forms that we evolved out of because we are an intellectually advancing species and the old forms were no longer needed, e.g. canine fangs that gorillas and chimps still have but we don't, as well as dense hair, we having learned how to make artificial skins, varieties to meet environmental conditions. This is why Jesus' wisdom must hold that without knowing his people's Scriptures you can't know him, he and his work wouldn't make any sense because he's part of a long, long historical succession of prophesy bearers and still the most advanced of all of us.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:24:50 AM
to biomystic

At last you providing some points. before we expose your lies and your DOUBLE STANDARDS, lets see who is Robert Pape and what he saying:

Robert Anthony Pape is an American political scientist known for his work on international security affairs, especially the coercive strategies of air power and the rationale of suicide terrorism. He is currently a professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago and founder of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism (CPOST).
so Robert Anthony Pape is a expert terrorism and security affairs. now lets see what he says: on Based on an analysis of every known case of suicide terrorism from 1980 to 2003 (315 attacks as part of 18 campaigns), he concludes that there is "little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation" (pp. 79"80)

Now lets analyze you allegations.
"Explosions and Police Clashes Leave Dozen Dead in Western China" By ANDREW JACOBSJAN. 25, 2014

in the same article if you read further-
"Officials invariably blame the bloodshed on "separatists" seeking to establish an independent homeland for Xinjiang"s Uighurs, whose loyalties to Beijing have been tested by increasingly aggressive government policies. "

Its about independent for homeland, and not religious matters.

"1 injured in explosion near police institute in Cairo"
WHAT A JOKE to bring this one. Morsi won the elections and after a while the military uprooted Morsi by a military coup UNJUSTLY so clashes going there between Muslimbrother hood and the military. its about politics and again you lied.

biomystic - "Do not tell us Muslims don't kill each other every single day of the year because you cannot prove it. Why must you lie to yourself and others to protect your religious beliefs? You need to ask yourself that question."

You provide some poltics,secular and strategic goals, and not religious matters. you are a deceiver.

biomystic - "I don't think that is possible following Muhammad's ideas because his ideas promote unnecessary social violence".
like what?

"Our Christian religion teaches us God is God of the living, not the dead" ppff. lets compare Bible & Quran.

Quran surah 112:
"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;He neither begets nor is born,And there is none like unto Him.

Bible declares that God is etarnal, he is not a man, there is no like on to him in the sky earth and bellow. the joke is Jesus pbuh according to you is a God, he died naked on the cross,circumcised on the 9 day (you know what is circumcision? have you seen one? holding with this **** and cutting it off. if you attributing such things to God you are a lunatic. he was human beings walking sleeping eating -> excreting, crying, etc... its not bothering you? without a shame to compare God with a man? you have a brain?

So if you have read the Quran give us and show what you dont like so i can expose your double standards.
"This is Muhammad's monotheism" - ALL the prophets incloding Jesus pbuh (YOU GOD) taught the same idea that God is one. your trinity is a lie and jesus rejected it with own mouth and never ever teachs so!

Every time you saying "Gentiles" you sound like a Nazi that all non-jews are inferiors, this what your book teaching you? that a sad moment.

"Salvation is of us Jews." - Quran comes to the rescue :->
2:111
And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."Nay,-whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

So any proof?

"all your ideas about Christianity are clones of Muhammad's" - i didnt tell you what my ideas about Christainity just qouting your Bible.

"I mean do you go to a doctor who practices 7th century medicine?" - - i didnt tell that.
the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "There is no disease that Allah has sent down except that He also has sent down its treatment."
so its encourge us to find the cure.

"knowledge in one person, at one time in history is logically insane" - If god telling to one person this is not insane you are insane. and what a hypocrite what Jesus is? 10 persons? why you believing him anyway?

"Nowhere in the teachings of Jesus does he condemn homosexuals, not one place."
what a hypocrite and double standards. first of all Jesus (your god) was the same god of the old testment. he telling you to kill gays. you trying to escape now the trap you made for yourself. clearly Jesus pbuh says - ""Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill",
""It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."
Do you understand english? ""...the scripture cannot be broken."
HE ALWAYS CRITICIZED JEWS FOR NOT OBEYING THE LAW IN MANY PLACES IN THE BIBLE.
so actually you critizing Jesus pbuh but you saying no. jesus says yes you say no. but you follow him. what we called a person like that? Clown or Hypocrite? you tell me.

lets the Quran answer you:
61:2-3
O you who have believed, why do you say what you do not do?,Great is hatred in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do.
49:6
O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.

Lets what Jesus says about you:
"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."