Jump to topic:

Which Jewish Event Happened First?

Orangatang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 1:51:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Which happened first? The event at Mount Sinai (God speaking to the Jewish Nation), or the Noah's Ark story? Please provide references and date ranges if possible. This is very important for my current debate, and I really could not find dates for either of these events.
Read and Vote Please! http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 2:15:46 PM
At 1/22/2014 1:51:26 PM, Orangatang wrote:
Which happened first? The event at Mount Sinai (God speaking to the Jewish Nation), or the Noah's Ark story? Please provide references and date ranges if possible. This is very important for my current debate, and I really could not find dates for either of these events.

You probably should talk with Noah and get the true facts because everyone has a different perspective since the flood. Or you could listen to our Creator speak to you by reading or listening to my testimonies about the past, present and future, which is needed to understand who we are in the mind of our Creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 2:57:25 PM

The flood came first. All you have to do is follow the genealogies from Adam on down. Someone is actually debating you on this?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Orangatang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 3:04:15 PM
At 1/22/2014 2:57:25 PM, annanicole wrote:

The flood came first. All you have to do is follow the genealogies from Adam on down. Someone is actually debating you on this?

Ok. Thank you. It is relevant for the debate because if the flood happened after Mount Sinai then the transmission of all of the Jewish events rested upon only 8 people. I am arguing against the Kuzari Principle, so this is relevant.
Read and Vote Please! http://www.debate.org...
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 5:45:38 AM
Why are you Gentiles promoting Jewish Bible myths of origin as if our mythologies were real history of Jews in Canaan/Palestine? Did any of you go to university? If you did now and took a course in Near Eastern religions you would be forced to learn archeological history of Jews in ancient Canaan/Palestine which does not match the Bible stories at all.
Real history of the Jews who wrote the Bible stories shows their presence in ancient Canaan cannot be traced as a separate from Canaanite ethnic groups back any farther than 700 B.C. Do the math re Abe at 1800 B.C., Moses and the Exodus at 1400 B.C., David and Solomon, 1000 B.C., all fictions.

You cannot derive spiritual authority from man-made fictions. The Bible cannot be used as spiritual authority just as us Gnostics believed 2000 years ago and were proven right. Now there is spiritual authority reestablished that no man can interfere with: Celestial Torah Christianity, the world's oldest religious theology traceable back in religious iconic symbolism history and pre-history to 35,000 years ago.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 8:28:30 AM
At 1/23/2014 5:45:38 AM, biomystic wrote:
Why are you Gentiles promoting Jewish Bible myths of origin as if our mythologies were real history of Jews in Canaan/Palestine? Did any of you go to university? If you did now and took a course in Near Eastern religions you would be forced to learn archeological history of Jews in ancient Canaan/Palestine which does not match the Bible stories at all.
Real history of the Jews who wrote the Bible stories shows their presence in ancient Canaan cannot be traced as a separate from Canaanite ethnic groups back any farther than 700 B.C. Do the math re Abe at 1800 B.C., Moses and the Exodus at 1400 B.C., David and Solomon, 1000 B.C., all fictions.

You cannot derive spiritual authority from man-made fictions. The Bible cannot be used as spiritual authority just as us Gnostics believed 2000 years ago and were proven right. Now there is spiritual authority reestablished that no man can interfere with: Celestial Torah Christianity, the world's oldest religious theology traceable back in religious iconic symbolism history and pre-history to 35,000 years ago.

"Why are you Gentiles promoting Jewish Bible myths of origin as if our mythologies were real history of Jews in Canaan/Palestine?"

Because we believe the Biblical account as do the Jews. I've yet to meet a religious Jew who did not believe the OT.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:50:10 PM
It's the old testament prophecies that are important to God because He has us saints read them for Him so He can interpret them according to His knowledge that none of His people can see. All the prophecies were written in symbolic form to keep His disobedient people from knowing what they're about.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 4:06:00 PM
At 1/23/2014 8:28:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/23/2014 5:45:38 AM, biomystic wrote:

"Why are you Gentiles promoting Jewish Bible myths of origin as if our mythologies were real history of Jews in Canaan/Palestine?"

Because we believe the Biblical account as do the Jews. I've yet to meet a religious Jew who did not believe the OT.

Belief is not enough. Blind faith in the ideas about God and society of unknown ancient dead men is a very stupid way to base your precious spiritual relationship with God upon in my opinion as a Jewish Christian who has been a student of his religion's history for some 35 years now. Ancient men had no more and no less morality than do today's organized religious leaders (except perhaps for Pope Francis now..) They all told lies to centralize religious authority in themselves and they all used us religious visionaries in their efforts to establish and maintain their priesthood jobs. As a Jewish Christian religious visionary in the old school tradition I can assure you that spiritual visions in the hands of religious priesthoods are not safe from political tampering with and so none, not a one of the Bible reports can be trusted for historical accuracy. These ancient writers cared not a wit for such delicacies as truth as they were religion salesmen selling a new Roman Jewish Christ to Jews who wouldn't buy it of course, why would anyone but the mesmerized Gentiles want to? But still, it's God's Plan and here we are at the end of the Pauline Christian cycle and the beginning of the reestablished Celestial Torah one.