Jump to topic:

Is God Always Fair?

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 4:27:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I heard, I think, one of the most ignorant statements, today, while riding the train. Some lady boarding the train told another passenger, "You know they say, 'Life is unfair, but God is always fair.'" Educate me. Is this stupid or what?
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 4:59:08 PM
At 1/27/2014 4:27:10 PM, s-anthony wrote:
I heard, I think, one of the most ignorant statements, today, while riding the train. Some lady boarding the train told another passenger, "You know they say, 'Life is unfair, but God is always fair.'" Educate me. Is this stupid or what?

God is PERFECT! Think: If God was not perfect he would NOT be God!

God is a just judge; If he was to judge someone as a sinner but still let the person into heaven then he would not be a fair Judge he would not be perfect, he would not be God!

God is always PERFECT!! So God is always fair!! If he was NOT fair he would be UNFAIR he would not be perfect he would not be God!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:04:09 PM

I add to the above post...
Jesus is GOD! God cannot lie! If God was to lie he would not be perfect, he would not be God! God does not cause the chaos and division, Satan does! If God was to cause chaos and division he would not be perfect, he would not be God!

s-anthony DIVIDE and CONQUER! From the great protest, the de-Formation; Satan has been dividing and fragmenting all of these man made churches into thousands and thousands of churches all claim to have the only truth but not two believe the same things!
TheSquirrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:25:33 PM
At 1/27/2014 4:59:08 PM, Dogknox wrote:

God is a just judge; If he was to judge someone as a sinner but still let the person into heaven then he would not be a fair Judge he would not be perfect, he would not be God!

God is always PERFECT!! So God is always fair!! If he was NOT fair he would be UNFAIR he would not be perfect he would not be God!

No good judge would send someone to eternal punishment for a finite crime. THAT is not fair.

I would argue that actions speak louder than words, and if you look at the actions of any major religion's god you see both words and actions that are not fair, unless you are going to redefine fair to be "whatever god does is fair because he's god."
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:45:51 PM

I thought Christianity taught all people were sinners. So, are you telling me no one's eligible for Heaven?

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:48:32 PM
At 1/27/2014 5:04:09 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I add to the above post...
Jesus is GOD! God cannot lie! If God was to lie he would not be perfect, he would not be God! God does not cause the chaos and division, Satan does! If God was to cause chaos and division he would not be perfect, he would not be God!

s-anthony DIVIDE and CONQUER! From the great protest, the de-Formation; Satan has been dividing and fragmenting all of these man made churches into thousands and thousands of churches all claim to have the only truth but not two believe the same things!

Who caused Satan?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:53:23 PM
At 1/27/2014 5:25:33 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:

No good judge would send someone to eternal punishment for a finite crime. THAT is not fair.

I would argue that actions speak louder than words, and if you look at the actions of any major religion's god you see both words and actions that are not fair, unless you are going to redefine fair to be "whatever god does is fair because he's god."

Well, that didn't take long!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 9:45:06 PM

Hello good to meet you..
I reply... .. I agree with you..
God does not send anyone to eternal punishment .. Think it through to the only logical conclusion..
God is love... The scriptures tell you; God is love!!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

&

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

TheSquirrel did you read... Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
Think; God would never ever send himself to eternal punishment!
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. God lives in the people that love.. Because God is love!
Satan cannot love he is 100% hate, he has zero love!

All who go to eternal punishment are they that have made a choice... They CHOSE NOT to love! God sends no one they go there because they do not belong in heaven! They go to eternal punishment because they chose not to love, not to GIVE of themselves from the heart!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 10:10:10 PM
At 1/27/2014 5:45:51 PM, s-anthony wrote:

I thought Christianity taught all people were sinners. So, are you telling me no one's eligible for Heaven?

You ask: are you telling me no one's eligible for Heaven?
I reply: yes all people are born "CORRUPTED" Thy? Simple answer is they are formed from corrupted material!
s-anthony God does all things perfect; He made Adam perfect; God made Adam from perfect earth, from perfect creation!

Adam the PERFECT sinless man was given "FREE CHOICE"! Why? Because Adam was made in the image of God.. God is LOVE!
s-anthony Love says you CANNOT force anyone to love! Love must be GIVEN FREELY from the heart or the love would not be real love!

s-anthony Adam sinned, he made a choice not to love, he was removed from heaven, he corrupted God' PERFECT creation, NOW all peoples are formed from corrupted earth (from dust you are made and from dust all return) all are formed "Adam' children; Corrupted!"
s-anthony all sin because they are Adams children, all are born NOT PERFECT, not as Adam was first formed! All, are born corrupted all with a leaning towards sin!

Yes you are right.. no one's eligible for Heaven? But wait think it out...

Jesus made it possible to be eligibal, he died without sin.. So he popped UP out of the grave, sin brings death Jesus died sinless! Sin could not bring death to Jesus!
s-anthony THINK: All must die! All die only one time, you can't even kill a stinking dog twice. Each is allotted one death, all must die!
So we have Jesus, he has been there he has done that, he has died his one time, he can't die a second time!
What all peoples must try to do (including you) is; "Get yourself into Jesus' resurrected body!" All who find themselves IN Jesus can't die, Jesus died and rose never to die again!

LOOK...
Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off"for all whom the Lord our God will call."
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Do you see it????
3000 were ADDED to Jesus' body by baptism!!
be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift
Baptism removes any sins and it gives you the GIFT of the Holy Spirit! Baptism makes you God' child!

THINK: God has only ONE (1) child Jesus! If you are ADDED to Jesus' body then you are also God' Child!

You ask.. Who caused Satan?
What you should ask is "WHAT caused Satan"? Answer is PRIDE!!!
Satan was give FREE CHOICE to love or not to love! Satan made a choice NOT TO LOVE God! He was removed from heaven because only love is in heaven "God Is LOVE"!

1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Again.. Satan did not love God! this is love for God: to keep his commands
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 10:23:35 PM

I understand your skepticism, s-anthony. God does seem very cruel at times and there are moments where I just wish I could bash his brain in with a club.

But it's wrong to believe that God is the source of fairness and goodness in the world. He actually isn't. Now I do believe he provides important learning experiences that reinforce why humankind should pursue a world of equality and fairness - but he himself is not the source of these precepts and views.

Fairness and equality are fundamentally human ideas. So if God is unfair, we shouldn't fall into the trap of acting recklessly and avoid promoting these important qualities in our own communities. This, if anything, should encourage us, to cherish act with fairness toward our fellow man - and to encourage it in our culture and in our laws.

Ultimately the philosophies that will get transmitted to future generations will be those we act on and live by. If we want a fairness, kinder, happier world, we should help to establish one.

Help the poor, help those that need to complete their highschool diploma, those that pursue advanced degrees. Help the sick and make the world less polluted and cleaner for the next generations. I know I want fairness! But I have to go out and make sure others are treated fairly and advance in life too!
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 10:37:11 PM
The bottom line is this:

If you want to fairness you should be promoting fairness in your culture.

If you want to be treated well and respected, you should go out and treat people the same way.

This is the golden rule. God doesn't decide how fair our society should be. We do.

Hope this helps.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 10:39:15 PM
Correction to my post directly above:

This line: "If you want to fairness you should be promoting fairness in your culture."

Should read: "If you want to be treated fairly you should be promoting fairness in your culture and community."
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 10:52:46 PM
At 1/27/2014 10:10:10 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I reply: yes all people are born "CORRUPTED" Thy? Simple answer is they are formed from corrupted material!
s-anthony God does all things perfect; He made Adam perfect; God made Adam from perfect earth, from perfect creation!

Adam the PERFECT sinless man was given "FREE CHOICE"! Why? Because Adam was made in the image of God.. God is LOVE!
s-anthony Love says you CANNOT force anyone to love! Love must be GIVEN FREELY from the heart or the love would not be real love!

s-anthony Adam sinned, he made a choice not to love, he was removed from heaven, he corrupted God' PERFECT creation, NOW all peoples are formed from corrupted earth (from dust you are made and from dust all return) all are formed "Adam' children; Corrupted!"
s-anthony all sin because they are Adams children, all are born NOT PERFECT, not as Adam was first formed! All, are born corrupted all with a leaning towards sin!

Adam was perfect; yet, he was not perfect. Adam was made in the image of a loving god; yet, he was unloving. Again with the double talk? If Adam were a perfectly loving man, then, why was he imperfect and unloving? Can something that is perfect be imperfect or that which is loving be hateful?

Jesus made it possible to be eligibal, he died without sin.. So he popped UP out of the grave, sin brings death Jesus died sinless! Sin could not bring death to Jesus!
s-anthony THINK: All must die! All die only one time, you can't even kill a stinking dog twice. Each is allotted one death, all must die!
So we have Jesus, he has been there he has done that, he has died his one time, he can't die a second time!
What all peoples must try to do (including you) is; "Get yourself into Jesus' resurrected body!" All who find themselves IN Jesus can't die, Jesus died and rose never to die again!

LOOK...
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off"for all whom the Lord our God will call."
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation."
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Do you see it????
be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift
Baptism removes any sins and it gives you the GIFT of the Holy Spirit! Baptism makes you God' child!

THINK: God has only ONE (1) child Jesus! If you are ADDED to Jesus' body then you are also God' Child!

Satan was give FREE CHOICE to love or not to love! Satan made a choice NOT TO LOVE God! He was removed from heaven because only love is in heaven "God Is LOVE"!

In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Where did Satan get this unlove? Satan was born in an ocean of love. Satan was loving; the holy angels were loving; God was loving; hate did not exist. Like a fish's being born into a universal ocean, a world unknown to dry land, yet not only does the fish know that which dryness is, it is dry. This makes absolutely no sense.
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 11:04:27 PM
At 1/27/2014 10:23:35 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

I understand your skepticism, s-anthony. God does seem very cruel at times and there are moments where I just wish I could bash his brain in with a club.

But it's wrong to believe that God is the source of fairness and goodness in the world. He actually isn't. Now I do believe he provides important learning experiences that reinforce why humankind should pursue a world of equality and fairness - but he himself is not the source of these precepts and views.

Fairness and equality are fundamentally human ideas. So if God is unfair, we shouldn't fall into the trap of acting recklessly and avoid promoting these important qualities in our own communities. This, if anything, should encourage us, to cherish act with fairness toward our fellow man - and to encourage it in our culture and in our laws.

Ultimately the philosophies that will get transmitted to future generations will be those we act on and live by. If we want a fairness, kinder, happier world, we should help to establish one.

Help the poor, help those that need to complete their highschool diploma, those that pursue advanced degrees. Help the sick and make the world less polluted and cleaner for the next generations. I know I want fairness! But I have to go out and make sure others are treated fairly and advance in life too!

I have no problems with anyone's saying God is fair or unfair. The problem I have is with people who say God is the source of all things, in one breath, and, then, in the next, they say God isn't.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 11:17:50 PM
At 1/27/2014 10:10:10 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Adam was perfect; yet, he was not perfect. Adam was made in the image of a loving god; yet, he was unloving. Again with the double talk? If Adam were a perfectly loving man, then, why was he imperfect and unloving? Can something that is perfect be imperfect or that which is loving be hateful?

LOOK...

Do you see it????

Where did Satan get this unlove? Satan was born in an ocean of love. Satan was loving; the holy angels were loving; God was loving; hate did not exist. Like a fish's being born into a universal ocean, a world unknown to dry land, yet not only does the fish know that which dryness is, it is dry. This makes absolutely no sense.

You ask: Adam was perfect; yet, he was not perfect. Adam was made in the image of a loving god; yet, he was unloving. Again with the double talk? If Adam were a perfectly loving man, then, why was he imperfect and unloving? Can something that is perfect be imperfect or that which is loving be hateful?

I reply: You missed it, I explained it to you!!!
I never said.. Adam was a Perfect LOVING MAN!!!
I said, he was formed PERFECT, he was formed without sin!!
Adam had free Choice!! The Perfect man made the free choice NOT to love! No one forced Adam not to love, he choose not to love!!

All men are made with "Free Choice" thus all men can choose to love or not to love! If God forced you to love then your love would NOT BE..
s-anthony your love would not be TRUE LOVE! No double talk, just plain old logic!

Pigs do not have free choice, dogs, cats, snails, deer, sheep, chickens CANNOT LOVE!! Only man is made in the image of God, only men can love OR NOT LOVE!!
THINK: Pigs do not have free choice, dogs, cats, snails, deer, sheep, chickens CANNOT HATE!!
All sins against god are sins made with the CHOICE, Not to love!

Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
26 "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""
28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

s-anthony "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"

You ask: Where did Satan get this unlove?
He made a CHOICE.. he freely made the choice not to do the commands of God!

QUESTION: "What is love for God"?! Answer above 1 John 5:3 it is a FACT!!!

Satan did not love God ... No one forced Satan not to do what God commands!
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 1:25:02 AM

Yes, God is always Fat. God is a fatso, a tub of lard and needs to go on a diet. We've said this many times but does God listen? nooooo..don't be surprised, God, when one day...
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 1:58:58 AM

Yes, you're much smarter than us mere mortals for not believing in a supernatural power. Well done. http://i.imgur.com....
TheSquirrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 10:29:14 AM
At 1/27/2014 9:45:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Hello good to meet you..
God does not send anyone to eternal punishment .. Think it through to the only logical conclusion..

&

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

TheSquirrel did you read... Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. God lives in the people that love.. Because God is love!

All who go to eternal punishment are they that have made a choice... They CHOSE NOT to love! God sends no one they go there because they do not belong in heaven! They go to eternal punishment because they chose not to love, not to GIVE of themselves from the heart!

Of course, all this presumes that 1 God exists and 2 the bible is an accurate portrayal of his thoughts and actions. Those are very large presumptions.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:19:11 AM
At 1/28/2014 10:29:14 AM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 1/27/2014 9:45:06 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Hello good to meet you..

&

Of course, all this presumes that 1 God exists and 2 the bible is an accurate portrayal of his thoughts and actions. Those are very large presumptions.

TheSquirrel Logic proves there is a God..
The logical deduction of probabilities says so..
Think: All of life happened because all things came together at just the right time and in the right way... The probability of this happening is astronomical!!!
The earth just the right distance from the sun, the earth tilted 23 degrees, the moon just the right distance, the moon just the right size, the moon always facing the earth on one side! Water on the earth and in the right amount, the south pole is covered with a land mass, the earth at the end of one arm in the galaxy ... etc etc on and on the probability is to far in favor of a God with his hand in this mix!

Miracles are another example of a God having a hand in our lives!
You cannot deny there are miracles.. History is ripe with them. Every year people come forward with the unexplainable! Google "Lourdes France" every year millions of people go there looking for a miracle. And they happen in one reported case; "A whole arm grew back!"

History: For the whole history of man... Man has always believed in a God or gods!! From Caveman to the North American Indian praying to the Great White Spirit! You would be in a very, very small minority of man if you reject these FACTS of history!

TheSquirrel What you must do is accept all the evidence. Admit to yourself it is far beyond you to reject God, on nothing more then; I do not want to believe!! You would have to reject LOGIC, History and the FACT there are MIRACLES! Never mind the scriptures how they attest to God! The bible is a perfect book no one person wrote it but it all fits together as one whole complete story!

Try whispering a secret in one persons ear then have forty people in turn whisper the same thing in other ears! Guaranteed your secret will not get back to you as you first whispered it! The bible was written by forty people over centuries, yet it all fits together as one book!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:25:57 AM
Dogknox: "Miracles are another example of a God having a hand in our lives!
You cannot deny there are miracles.. History is ripe with them. Every year people come forward with the unexplainable! Google "Lourdes France" every year millions of people go there looking for a miracle. And they happen in one reported case; "A whole arm grew back!"

Anna: Why would they have to go to Lourdes? If there were such a thing as miracles today, I could receive one just as well right here in Mississippi, couldn't I? What's the idea of trekking half-way around the globe?

I took your advice: I YouTubed "Lourdes Miracle". Know how many I saw? ZERO! Not a one. Try it yourself.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:32:31 AM
At 1/28/2014 11:25:57 AM, annanicole wrote:

Anna: Why would they have to go to Lourdes? If there were such a thing as miracles today, I could receive one just as well right here in Mississippi, couldn't I? What's the idea of trekking half-way around the globe?

I took your advice: I YouTubed "Lourdes Miracle". Know how many I saw? ZERO! Not a one. Try it yourself.

Life is a miracle, Anna. The illusions we see called flesh and the things of this world are totally miraculous. It's amazing how God's illusions are so perfectly made that ALL His people believed they were real.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:38:22 AM

Hello..
I said Google "Lourdes France"!!!

Yes "Miracle"s happen in the good old U.S. of A.!
Google "Loretto Chapel"!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:46:44 AM
At 1/28/2014 11:38:22 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Hello..

Google "Loretto Chapel"!

If one Google's these things, he will get testimonials. I can find testimonials for anything. I'll guarantee anyone and everyone that you may YouTube "Loretto Chapel", and you won't SEE a single miracle. It's more Catholic superstition, Dogknox. It's the power of suggestion. It plays upon the knowledge that many illnesses have a psychological component.

On YouTube, I saw those pathetic Catholics being wheeled ... WHEELED ... to Lourdes where they (of course) PAID. You do realize that, don't you? It's not free! They have "miracle water" from Lourdes (not free). Then I saw every last one of them wheeled away. Hundreds of them! Not a one walked away. Yet you can be sure that somehow the Catholic Church made thousands upon thousands of $$ that day.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:54:16 AM
At 1/28/2014 11:32:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Life is a miracle, Anna. The illusions we see called flesh and the things of this world are totally miraculous. It's amazing how God's illusions are so perfectly made that ALL His people believed they were real.

Life is not a miracle, borno: it is the result of a miracle. If you think your flesh is an illusion, sit on a thumb tack.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 12:09:04 PM
At 1/28/2014 11:38:22 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Hello..

Google "Loretto Chapel"!

By the way, Dogknox, I see where you can ... ummm ... BUY some "Lourdes Water" for use in your own home. The Catholic Church has found a way to fleece a little more $$$ from the faithful who are too poor to make the trip. They sell it for about $12 a gallon. One enterprising, but frugal, Catholic asked a question on the Lourdes Forum, "Can I add other water to the Lourdes Water to make it last longer?" Unfortunately, he was told, "No". (I coulda told him that).

Question: Is Lourdes Water really miraculous?

Catholic Answer: In itself Lourdes Water is merely water from the spring at Lourdes. It has no curative or miraculous ingredients. Due to one's faith and God's mercy, Lourdes Water has proven miraculous for many who use it. "The Lady" who appeared to Bernadette never made any promises about the use of the water.

Does that make a lick of sense? They are saying that the water itself does nothing, but it has "proven miraculous". We come find out that the "power" is all due to faith.

There is not a single, documented miracle due to Lourdes or anywhere else. Indeed there cannot be, for if there were, then the Bible would have been unconfirmed all these centuries.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 12:49:10 PM
Depends on what you mean by "fair"

Americans usually mean equal. If God gives me a house, to be fair He must give you a house. That definition is easily observed to be untrue.

But if by fair you mean that God never treats anyone in a way they do not deserve, that would also be untrue.

God never treats anyone negatively in a way they do not deserve. If that is your definition of fair, then yes, God is fair.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 1:09:10 PM
Is being fair a virtue?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
TheSquirrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 2:33:32 PM
At 1/28/2014 11:19:11 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Try whispering a secret in one persons ear then have forty people in turn whisper the same thing in other ears! Guaranteed your secret will not get back to you as you first whispered it! The bible was written by forty people over centuries, yet it all fits together as one book!

Yeah, except for all the historical inaccuracies, the scientific impossibilities (and sometimes just straight up wrong), the horrible moral implications and the terrible number of direct contradictions.
Your arguments from design are tired and unsupportable. There is no evidence for god. Any evidence you propose for the existence of god could just as well be used for the FSM.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 3:06:54 PM

God is fair, but some people think he got to be fair right now in order to be called Fair !!! remember this life is for test, fairness will come later, now you can go on with your life!