Jump to topic:

Pruf eviluton fals !!MUTS REDD!!

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 11:57:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Helo I here presentation u pruf evilution false.

Evilution false becus it a lie maded up by evil Nazi Communits Libral racist athist Charles Darwin! Al evidenec for eviluton maded up by evil libral comunits "scienti-t!1!!!!s".

Hav you sen goat evilve into bird? Off cors u haff knot. Becuz goat canot evilve into bird, thery explainin biologic diverse wit natral selecton it false.

Hav u sen sed in banan? That beuse banana it intellegent sdesign for peopl to eat it. Ignore scientific fact lik "wild bananas have seeds" adn "domesticated bananas are infertile. They have gone through selective breeding and cultivation". Factul evidenc and logick are evil and is maded up by evil athiest bavy eate.

Ther many typ of evilution:

Microevilution: Only tru one of al thos!
Macroevilution: Thery that cat com after dog eat catfish, and dogs giv birt to cat. It is lie!!!!11!!!!!
Stellar evilution: All 1000000000000000000 observed instance are evil liezzz!
Mater evilution: That heavir mater evilve from hydrogen. It impossible, abnd the sun is not exactly doin ir righ now, becux sun does nopt hav nucler fusion in core, insted it run on fart gass!

Eviluton says tha noting exploded int somting, and den planet form trough random chans becuz gravit dont exist so it must be random and not cause by mater attractin eachother, then a ightnin strik pudle of penut buter, then lif spontanousl evilv from non biolog mater, then whale cam out of sea and turn into cow! IT clarly lie!

If people cam from monkey why ar the stil arong? Chekmatt athist! U cult is fail!

The eath is perfec and intelegant design. it only plac where water exist in univers. The water vapor in ceres http://en.wikipedia.org... and water in ice in comet http://en.wikipedia.org... are lies!!!!11!!!11 There also no water in moon soil either! All are lie!

There is no transiton fossl! All transitional fosil here: http://www.talkorigins.org... are lies maded up by NSA, FBI, CIA, etc. as a pat of projec blu bemm to institut wrold odor of anticritz!

All evidence for evilushun is lie and I deny them all

Evilutin evil conspirac. any support and evidenc its fail. It should not be taugnt in schol becuz it just a THERY!!!1!!!!!1!1!!1!!!! Eviluton will destruction of 'Murica, and will magicaly turn everybody homosexual and socialst world odor wil destroy fredum. It part of projec blu bemm to fak a secon coming, and OOBBBBAAAMMMAAAAAA is behid this!

If eviluton taught in schol, then natral disaster and ten prednacy mor comon becuz corelation = causaton wen I say!!11!!!111!!

wE th peple aar bein oppres by govment and we ned to tech cretion in schol becuz it mos falsifible evr.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 12:05:01 AM
Lol, these troll creationist arguments of yours are golden.
I think it's a bit of an exaggeration, though.
I doubt that anyone's rational thinking skills are that severely disabled that they'd actually believe this stuff...
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 12:10:00 AM
At 1/28/2014 12:05:01 AM, Romanii wrote:
I doubt that anyone's rational thinking skills are that severely disabled that they'd actually believe this stuff...

Some of these are actually real creationist arguments, such as the "microevolution, macroevolution, stellar evolution, etc" one, the banana one, and "then whale cam out of sea and turn into cow", which was claimed by VenomFangX.
My political compass:
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 12:15:17 AM
At 1/28/2014 12:10:00 AM, jh1234l wrote:
At 1/28/2014 12:05:01 AM, Romanii wrote:

Some of these are actually real creationist arguments, such as the "microevolution, macroevolution, stellar evolution, etc"

As far as I know, the main distinction between micro-evolution and macro-evolution is that if you deny the former, you are a liar, whereas if you deny the latter, you are simply an idiot.

...and "then whale cam out of sea and turn into cow", which was claimed by VenomFangX.

I feel like people who honestly make those types of arguments have purposely never read up on the theory so they can continue making them.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 8:00:51 PM
Bamp I wan peple to redd thsi so that thye nott decive by lie of evilution, which it maded up by evil satnist athist libral communits nazi obma suporter baby eater CHarle daWin!!!11111111!!!!1!!
My political compass:
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 8:42:40 PM
At 1/29/2014 8:00:51 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Bamp I wan peple to redd thsi so that thye nott decive by lie of evilution, which it maded up by evil satnist athist libral communits nazi obma suporter baby eater CHarle daWin!!!11111111!!!!1!!

yessss dis ish bery neshesary informashun for da publick too reed!!!!
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 8:50:08 PM
At 1/28/2014 2:02:15 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
*tips fedora*

So, have you stopped trolling?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:53:47 PM
Baaamp I wan peple to redd thsi so that thye nott decive by lie of evilution, which it maded up by evil satnist athist libral communits nazi obma suporter baby eater CHarle daWin!!!11111111!!!!1!!
My political compass:
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:32:26 AM
At 1/31/2014 5:53:47 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Baaamp I wan peple to redd thsi so that thye nott decive by lie of evilution, which it maded up by evil satnist athist libral communits nazi obma suporter baby eater CHarle daWin!!!11111111!!!!1!!
I wan peple to redd thsi so that thye nott decive by lie of blbl (ake creatinism).

bibl say earth is flat, and sky id mad of suop bowl. bibl say we shud comit fanticide, we shud comit rap, we shud comit gennicide.

becuz jeesis sedd iff yer eye, etseddera, ofennds the cuttifoff, jeesis wud encurriging body muttiliation.

bibl is fawls sience. bible clams sun n moonn rotayt around earth.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:51:13 AM
oooops? I mad grammicle eror. it shud be red as jebis, not jesis.

also, elish cook in old testimint commended barr to kill childrin becus they tees him abut hairloss.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 7:20:08 AM
At 2/1/2014 6:51:13 AM, RoderickSpode wrote:
oooops? I mad grammicle eror. it shud be red as jebis, not jesis.

also, elish cook in old testimint commended barr to kill childrin becus they tees him abut hairloss.
oooops! O fergot tp poofread.

That shud be red as elisha cook. what kind of loving elisha cook would promot killing chidlren by commending a bar becus of teesing?
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 1:58:34 PM
Als, macreviluton has nevr ben observ! All the macreviluton herE: http://www.talkorigins.org... and http://www.talkorigins.org... are all lie maded upp by \evil librl scientst paided by NSA, FBI, adn the illuminaty!1!!!11!1!!!!!11!
My political compass:
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 10:05:44 PM
Bill ny haz debat wit cretonits, but bill ny its satn becz he disgre. Eviluton fals!
My political compass:
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 10:15:09 PM
At 2/7/2014 10:05:44 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Bill ny haz debat wit cretonits, but bill ny its satn becz he disgre. Eviluton fals!

u cn tel bil ny wuz rong bcuz he sed dat evedense culd perceway hem frum his curent ideuhz, if he truelee beleeved in dem he wuld not except udder evidense liek ken ham! HAM NUMBER 1!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...