Jump to topic:

God's language.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 10:11:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Language is information and information consists of changes such as the flip of a coin with heads on one side and tails on the other side. This is called one bit of information.

A "0" and a "1" in a computer binary code is one bit of information.

A wavelength of energy has a high pitch and a low pitch. This is one bit of information.

The high pitch of a wavelength can be adjusted higher or lower. This is one bit of information.

The low pitch of a wavelength can be adjusted higher or lower. This is one bit of information.

The length of the pitch can be sized longer or shorter. This is one bit of information.

In fact, there are an infinite amount of sizes of pitches in a wavelength and each size is a bit of information.

This means that God's language is infinite while the binary computer code language of 0's and 1's has limitations.

This is why God's illusions that we see as flesh and the things of this world are so perfect looking to us that we actually believe these illusions are real. That's because His language has many more variables in it to form this perfection, unlike a computer binary code that can't be used to make the illusions in the monitor to be able to feel emotions, smell the flowers, taste the wine, or see each other as 3D objects. Only God's language can give us these perfect senses.

If you think God is crazy, He's the one who taught me this information.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 10:14:19 PM
Wow, cool .. I personally don't believe God is cray at all, but I kinda am convinced that maybe you are kinda heading that way? :/ not to sound rude or anything..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 11:23:45 PM
At 1/28/2014 10:14:19 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Wow, cool .. I personally don't believe God is cray at all, but I kinda am convinced that maybe you are kinda heading that way? :/ not to sound rude or anything..

God uses His saints to gather in information to teach us who we are within His mind. All us saints appeared crazy, even to most of our believers. That's because the knowledge we share is totally different than the knowledge of this world used to describe the things we see, smell, taste, touch and emotionally feel.

God's language is invisible to man so it has to be converted to the languages we saints understand in this world. Vibrations that God spoke into existence cannot be seen by man. We can only see the results of processed vibrations, just like the images we see in a computer monitor that comes from processed 0's and 1's in a binary code. It all starts with invisible thoughts.

Guess where ALL thoughts come from?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 5:26:54 PM
As usual you get it wrong with your Gentile interpretations of your epiphanies. Language is the next step from thought which remains invisible to others until the air vibrations are consciously structured to form Language. God's Language therefore is the next step beyond God's thought and is formed in the material world. It is created or "written" in the heavens for all to see. It is the Celestial Torah Sign Language composed of astro-theological symbolism carrying earthly meanings designed in God's Plan to nourish the unfolding evolution of Humanitarian consciousness.

You, bornagain, have no Humanitarian consciousness as you blithely predict the ending of 7 billion lives and thus demonstrate why Gentile claiming Jewish prophesies for themselves should never be heeded.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 9:57:35 PM
At 1/29/2014 5:26:54 PM, biomystic wrote:
As usual you get it wrong with your Gentile interpretations of your epiphanies. Language is the next step from thought which remains invisible to others until the air vibrations are consciously structured to form Language. God's Language therefore is the next step beyond God's thought and is formed in the material world. It is created or "written" in the heavens for all to see. It is the Celestial Torah Sign Language composed of astro-theological symbolism carrying earthly meanings designed in God's Plan to nourish the unfolding evolution of Humanitarian consciousness.

You, bornagain, have no Humanitarian consciousness as you blithely predict the ending of 7 billion lives and thus demonstrate why Gentile claiming Jewish prophesies for themselves should never be heeded.

It's obvious you are blinded by what you see in this world instead of having the invisible knowledge of God to understand who we are within our Creator's mind as invisible vibrations that take up no space, does not require time, or consist as matter.

The prophecies are NOT only about the Jews. They are used by our Creator to have His saints read them so He can interpret them and learn about who we are and where we are going after ALL our flesh perishes in this age.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 11:43:24 PM
Information is nothing more then our minds processing the world around us. Language is when a mind makes an impact on the natural world in such a way that is intended for a mind to interpret it's impact as a message. If you can't demonstrate that a mind is the source then you are begging the question by calling it a language.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 7:20:20 AM
At 1/29/2014 9:57:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's obvious you are blinded by what you see in this world instead of having the invisible knowledge of God to understand who we are within our Creator's mind as invisible vibrations that take up no space, does not require time, or consist as matter.

The prophecies are NOT only about the Jews. They are used by our Creator to have His saints read them so He can interpret them and learn about who we are and where we are going after ALL our flesh perishes in this age.

I don't give a rat's behind what you blind yourself with in warped religious visions, there are so many of those running around its pathetic. What I care about is you defaming my people's religious ideas with your cold-blooded ego that doesn't seem to register that your beliefs condemn 7 billion lives to end in horrible pain and tragedy. That's a moral monster in you speaking. A real demon possessing your mind.

For your mental health seek counseling a.s.a.p. and for starters, rent the movie, The Rapture with Mimi Rogers and David Duschuvny guy to see what happens when you go off the deep end when you think God is speaking to you. Not being able to tell right from wrong is the tip off, bornagain, that you've drifted off the Path and into the Ditch, the drop off point for the Abyss..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 9:01:20 PM
At 1/30/2014 7:20:20 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/29/2014 9:57:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I don't give a rat's behind what you blind yourself with in warped religious visions, there are so many of those running around its pathetic. What I care about is you defaming my people's religious ideas with your cold-blooded ego that doesn't seem to register that your beliefs condemn 7 billion lives to end in horrible pain and tragedy. That's a moral monster in you speaking. A real demon possessing your mind.

For your mental health seek counseling a.s.a.p. and for starters, rent the movie, The Rapture with Mimi Rogers and David Duschuvny guy to see what happens when you go off the deep end when you think God is speaking to you. Not being able to tell right from wrong is the tip off, bornagain, that you've drifted off the Path and into the Ditch, the drop off point for the Abyss..

As long as you keep believing that our bodies are real instead of just illusions that die off during this age. you will not understand the knowledge I'm sharing with you about how we were created.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 9:04:37 PM
At 1/29/2014 11:43:24 PM, Double_R wrote:
Information is nothing more then our minds processing the world around us. Language is when a mind makes an impact on the natural world in such a way that is intended for a mind to interpret it's impact as a message. If you can't demonstrate that a mind is the source then you are begging the question by calling it a language.

What is a "mind"?

If you can clearly tell me what a "mind" is, then I'll start listening to you. If you can't tell me what a mind is, then let me explain to you what it is. This might take several analogies to help you understand it so you will have to be patient.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:29:12 PM
I have no patience with a man who has no heart, no love of others, only himself and his intellectual Vision of himself as big cheese.

Go away. You disgust me with your evil visions of burning people to death and your utter lack of compassion for their lives.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 8:31:19 AM
At 1/30/2014 10:29:12 PM, biomystic wrote:
I have no patience with a man who has no heart, no love of others, only himself and his intellectual Vision of himself as big cheese.

Go away. You disgust me with your evil visions of burning people to death and your utter lack of compassion for their lives.

Unbelievers always use excuses when they don't understand the knowledge of God that us saints testify to.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.