MCB teaches Satan, from the YLT & E.D?

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 2:14:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
:At 1/27/2014 6:58:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The fact is that the JWs can and do back up all they teach from scrtipture, multiple scripture, nto just the odd one or two that agree with thier doctrines, any translation, and are more than happy to have their word questioned on that.

Stilllllllllllllllll waiting for YOU to prove your Satan ideology using the YLT & OR the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT narrative?

Off ya go you already proven LIAR!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 2:17:16 AM
You remain a LIAR! MCB!

Don't think I will let you off the hook regarding this either you homosexual promoting paedophile protecting LIAR with an ideology founded on excrement!!

Your vindicated mentor & Saviour benevolent, modest moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 11:05:25 PM
Come out from behind your ideological excrement and show us your YLT & E.D. Satan ministry?

Meanwhile YOU remain a COWARD, LIAR & a jebus' FRAUD and your ideological excrement remains intact!
JohnPaul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 11:33:09 PM
At 1/29/2014 2:14:51 AM, Composer wrote:
The fact is that the JWs can and do back up all they teach from scrtipture, multiple scripture, nto just the odd one or two that agree with thier doctrines, any translation, and are more than happy to have their word questioned on that.

Stilllllllllllllllll waiting for YOU to prove your Satan ideology using the YLT & OR the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT narrative?

You have taken the name of Satan in vain. I have consulted with the Seven Archons and with the Lord Samael and received their permission to release the demon Belial upon you. The demon will visit you in the dark shadows of your bedroom this very night. If you hear scratching claws or heavy breathing in the hallway tonight, I would strongly advise you not to get up to investigate.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:27:49 AM
At 1/30/2014 11:33:09 PM, JohnPaul wrote:
You have taken the name of Satan in vain.
Therein lies MCB & the J.ws problem!

The term Satan DOES NOT appear in either the YLT or the E.D. (Their own Botchtower publication)

I remind readers of what the cowardly scum. homosexual promoter & Paedophile protecting MCB wrote -

Yet the reality remains that we (I) am stilllllllllllllllll waiting for him to crawl out of his pit of ideological excrement to prove his Satan ideology, using the YLT & OR the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT narrative?

What is re-confirmed is that MCB is a cowardly, homosexual promoting, Paedophile protecting LIAR & his claims are founded upon his J.w botchtower ideological excrement!

Conversely I remain unambiguously vindicated!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 6:49:48 AM

You have taken the name of Satan in vain. I have consulted with the Seven Archons and with the Lord Samael and received their permission to release the demon Belial upon you. The demon will visit you in the dark shadows of your bedroom this very night. If you hear scratching claws or heavy breathing in the hallway tonight, I would strongly advise you not to get up to investigate.

Did DC&R give you the lemonade mate? Wanna know how to get back?
JohnPaul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 2:10:10 PM
At 1/31/2014 6:49:48 AM, bulproof wrote:

Did DC&R give you the lemonade mate? Wanna know how to get back?

I will have to read the forum rules again before I can respond appropriately to your posts, but there is certainly more than one equally valid interpretation of the Bible. For example, the early Christian Gnostics, condemned as heresy by the early church, rejected the vindictive tribal God of the Bible as a false impostor god who had created a flawed material world and trapped human souls in it for his own amusement, while the True God remained remote and pure. The serpent in the Garden of Eden was an "emanation" of the True God trying to rescue the trapped human souls by giving them Divine Knowledge. A tiny spark of the True God exists in all of us, our own Inner Light. We can only be "saved" by developing our Inner Light through many reincarnations to finally escape from the material world and rejoin the True God.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:42:26 PM
At 1/27/2014 6:58:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Reality has factually proved otherwise!

MCB remains as always, a Psychotic malignant LIAR! and his ideology founded on excrement!

QED
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 5:27:09 PM
MCB: "The fact is that the JWs can and do back up all they teach from scrtipture"

Anna: It seems to me that MCB has repeatedly "backed up" his teachings by informing us that the scriptures are wrong.

He has recently informed us that Isa 7: 14 ("... behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel") must have been fulfilled by someone other than Jesus - and that Matthew was wrong to try to apply it the conception and birth of Jesus. The Holy Spirit led MCB into that one. Then Jesus Himself was wrong to say, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." Why? Well, the BotchTower has recently learned that the human body of Jesus actually disintegrated.

Then again, "for as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Missed that one, too!

Paul was not left out: "... continue in the faith, grounded and stedfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel which ye heard, which was preached in all creation under heaven; whereof I Paul was made a minister." Poor Paul. Poor Jesus. Poor Matthew.

~~ Sighs ~~

If only Jerusalem had had a branch of the BotchTower back then, all of these errors could have been avoided.

Thus I doubt seriously if MCB is bothered much by the fact that one of his go-to Bible translations, the Emphatic Lie-A-Lot, doesn't mention this or that. Even if it did, he would just appeal to the "overall context of scripture".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 5:40:41 PM
Thanks annanicole for your thoughts!

Meanwhile cowardly MCB the psychotic malignant homosexual promoting, paedophile protecting LIAR, has unambiguously maintained his ideology based upon and consisting of ideological excrement!

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 6:14:47 PM
At 2/2/2014 5:40:41 PM, Composer wrote:
Thanks annanicole for your thoughts!

Meanwhile cowardly MCB the psychotic malignant homosexual promoting, paedophile protecting LIAR, has unambiguously maintained his ideology based upon and consisting of ideological excrement!

My opinion is that Christians have some good characteristics- and some bad ones, at times. Atheists have some good characteristics - and bad ones at times. Jehovah's Witnesses hit pretty much in the middle, retaining the worst characteristics of both - while having not one redeeming quality.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 7:16:52 AM
It is now obvious that MCB LIED!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:14:45 AM
At 2/3/2014 7:16:52 AM, Composer wrote:

MCB is a reconfirmed LIAR!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:00:05 PM

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:36:06 PM
At 2/4/2014 6:00:05 PM, Composer wrote:

I noticed that, but they re-write the scriptures - then believe them. I argued for a week with him about John 8: 58. In the original, it is most definitely the simple present tense. Every translation, with the exception of one, renders it in the present tense. The WatchTower's New World Translation blatantly and deliberately perverted it into the present perfect, effectively changing it to past tense. It's like changing "I am pregnant" to "I have been pregnant." Slight difference.

MCB has alleged that this perversion is permissible, indeed desirable, because the WatchTower's "translators" had prayed about the matter, were guided by the Spirit, and that it fits with their idea of the "overall tone" of scripture.

That's how they operate.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:45:34 PM
At 2/4/2014 6:36:06 PM, annanicole wrote:

I noticed that, but they re-write the scriptures - then believe them. I argued for a week with him about John 8: 58. In the original, it is most definitely the simple present tense. Every translation, with the exception of one, renders it in the present tense. The WatchTower's New World Translation blatantly and deliberately perverted it into the present perfect, effectively changing it to past tense. It's like changing "I am pregnant" to "I have been pregnant." Slight difference.

MCB has alleged that this perversion is permissible, indeed desirable, because the WatchTower's "translators" had prayed about the matter, were guided by the Spirit, and that it fits with their idea of the "overall tone" of scripture.

That's how they operate.

As long as you religious sinners keep believing your own interpretations of the prophecies, you will be deceived from the knowledge to know who you are in the mind of our Creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:16:53 PM
At 2/4/2014 6:45:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's how they operate.

As long as you religious sinners keep believing your own interpretations of the prophecies, you will be deceived from the knowledge to know who you are in the mind of our Creator.

I guess we should quit thinking for ourselves and listen to a homeless bum whose own son got sick of his lunacy and gave him the boot, eh?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:21:13 PM
At 2/4/2014 7:16:53 PM, annanicole wrote:

That's how they operate.

I guess we should quit thinking for ourselves and listen to a homeless bum whose own son got sick of his lunacy and gave him the boot, eh?

I spent Sunday and Monday with my son and his family. His wife loves my testimonies and my son is finally understanding our true existence in God's mind, too. It just took him some time to trust me.

I have many Christians coming to me now because I have the clear knowledge that it takes to become a vessel for God to teach them who we are in Him. Our invisible Creator is the teacher, the Savior and the King of His Kingdom. We saints are the flesh that is obedient to His Voice, our true created existence within His mind.
JohnPaul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:45:55 PM
At 2/4/2014 7:21:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's how they operate.

I spent Sunday and Monday with my son and his family. His wife loves my testimonies and my son is finally understanding our true existence in God's mind, too. It just took him some time to trust me.

I have many Christians coming to me now because I have the clear knowledge that it takes to become a vessel for God to teach them who we are in Him. Our invisible Creator is the teacher, the Savior and the King of His Kingdom. We saints are the flesh that is obedient to His Voice, our true created existence within His mind.

I don't often do this, but I have consulted with the Seven Archons and they have agreed to release the demon Belial upon you to punish you for your blasphemy. The demon is standing behind you at this very moment.........Did you see him? You won't see him until it is too late, but you are now his toy forever. Watch for him in the dark shadows of your bedroom tonight.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:58:48 PM
At 2/4/2014 7:45:55 PM, JohnPaul wrote:

That's how they operate.

I don't often do this, but I have consulted with the Seven Archons and they have agreed to release the demon Belial upon you to punish you for your blasphemy. The demon is standing behind you at this very moment.........Did you see him? You won't see him until it is too late, but you are now his toy forever. Watch for him in the dark shadows of your bedroom tonight.

Our Creator CANNOT be deceived by His own creation.
JohnPaul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:08:16 PM
At 2/4/2014 7:58:48 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's how they operate.

Maybe not, but a human can be possessed by a demon. Quick! Look behind you!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:16:04 PM
At 2/4/2014 8:08:16 PM, JohnPaul wrote:
At 2/4/2014 7:58:48 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's how they operate.

Maybe not, but a human can be possessed by a demon. Quick! Look behind you!

Demons are a symbolic name for fears. The knowledge of God removes these fears that us saints used to have in this world.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 9:13:08 PM
Anna: " I guess we should quit thinking for ourselves and listen to a homeless bum whose own son got sick of his lunacy and gave him the boot, eh?

Saint Brad: I spent Sunday and Monday with my son and his family. His wife loves my testimonies and my son is finally understanding our true existence in God's mind, too. It just took him some time to trust me.

Anna: You never answered: should we all quit thinking for ourselves and listen to YOU? Yes or no.

You spent year after year leeching off of some whore in Barcelona for as long as you could. Now your son has kicked you out, yet you claim he is "understanding" better now. No, blood is thicker than water - and your son and his wife know you are crazy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 9:21:41 PM
At 2/4/2014 9:13:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: " I guess we should quit thinking for ourselves and listen to a homeless bum whose own son got sick of his lunacy and gave him the boot, eh?

Saint Brad: I spent Sunday and Monday with my son and his family. His wife loves my testimonies and my son is finally understanding our true existence in God's mind, too. It just took him some time to trust me.

Anna: You never answered: should we all quit thinking for ourselves and listen to YOU? Yes or no.

You spent year after year leeching off of some whore in Barcelona for as long as you could. Now your son has kicked you out, yet you claim he is "understanding" better now. No, blood is thicker than water - and your son and his wife know you are crazy.

Yes, Anna. You should only listen to our Creator who is using my flesh to testify to His hidden knowledge. But our Creator chooses the English words from my memorized vocabulary to have me write or speak them for Him. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to speak the Truth.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 10:45:57 PM
At 2/4/2014 9:21:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes, Anna. You should only listen to our Creator who is using my flesh to testify to His hidden knowledge. But our Creator chooses the English words from my memorized vocabulary to have me write or speak them for Him. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to speak the Truth.

I think I'd rather depend upon myself. You have habitually trapped yourself in lies.
JohnPaul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 11:32:14 PM

Here is a German word you might add to your vocabulary: Schweinenscheisse
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 3:04:56 PM
At 2/4/2014 10:45:57 PM, annanicole wrote:

I think I'd rather depend upon myself. You have habitually trapped yourself in lies.

Your flesh will perish before you learn about the future if you don't listen to our Creator's Voice, my created existence. But you will hear Him in the next age after you wake up in your two new bodies. One will be a male and the other one will be a female.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 3:27:18 PM
At 2/5/2014 3:04:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Your flesh will perish before you learn about the future if you don't listen to our Creator's Voice, my created existence. But you will hear Him in the next age after you wake up in your two new bodies. One will be a male and the other one will be a female.

Is that another lie like you told about "Pastor Tracy"? Does that run along the same lines as "I'll answer all of your questions that are answerable"? You see, Brad, we do not know if these tall gnostic-like tales that you spin are the product of your own imagination or not. Pastor Tracy's lesbianism certainly was. You made it up! You went by what others may think.

You assert, "God made me a eunuch" and "God made me homeless". No, Brad, the former has a number of medical/psychological explanations, and the latter is of your own doings. You may not have any sexual desire, but, dude, look at your age and mental state. You are over 50 years old - and crazy.

We simply can't take your word for things.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 3:32:26 PM
At 2/5/2014 3:27:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/5/2014 3:04:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Is that another lie like you told about "Pastor Tracy"? Does that run along the same lines as "I'll answer all of your questions that are answerable"? You see, Brad, we do not know if these tall gnostic-like tales that you spin are the product of your own imagination or not. Pastor Tracy's lesbianism certainly was. You made it up! You went by what others may think.

You assert, "God made me a eunuch" and "God made me homeless". No, Brad, the former has a number of medical/psychological explanations, and the latter is of your own doings. You may not have any sexual desire, but, dude, look at your age and mental state. You are over 50 years old - and crazy.

We simply can't take your word for things.

"We" meaning unbelievers. God chose many unbelievers along with His believers to cause a jealousy in the unbelievers who will eventually get angry enough to kill my body, which is only an illusions anyway. But so are the flesh of ALL God's people and the things of this world.

Whoever is left on this planet on the "Lord's Day" will perish as the earth begins to shake violently. It will be too late to listen to me, then.