Jump to topic:

100% Natural Proof on Truth of Islam

abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:36:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
According to my research there are many religions in world like Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Sikhism, Islam, etc but the religion Islam is only the true, complete and natural religion near the God Almighty Allah who created this universe and other all religions are incomplete, cancelled or false.

The proof on this is that all the Natures like Earth, Fire, Air and Water, etc only obey the God of Islam and they only support the beliefs and lifestyle of Islam.

For example; the Earth is a nature. It doesn't tell a lie. It is 100% neutral judge like a judge in court.

We have researched that there are hundreds of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of Muslim Martyrs and saints preserved in their graves since centuries and years without used any chemicals.

It is obvious that the Earth does not have capacity itself to preserve any dead body from decay in it. So being

hundreds of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood in above condition is an undeniable and irrefutable proof that religion Islam is only the true and natural religion because the creator of Earth ordered it to preserve only dead bodies of Muslim Martyrs and saints in fresh condition with fresh blood and decompose all non-Muslims.

So it is proved that the Nature only obeys the God Almighty Allah of Islam.

However, there is no dead body in fresh condition with fresh blood of any Aheists and Non-Muslims that is preserved from decay under the Earth or above the Earth since centuries and years without used any chemicals.

If any Atheist or non-Muslim refuted my proof on truth of Islam then It is my promise that I will pay him/her ONE MILLION $USD Dollars and I will be ready for any kind of punishment from 5 Billion Atheists and non-Muslims in front of world media.

According to my research 5 Billion non-Muslims do not have any neutral, natural, perceptible and irrefutable proofs on truth of their thinking, logics, books, beliefs and lifestyles.

How you can verify about fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of Muslim Martyrs, companions of last prophet Muhammad (SAW) saints and true Muslims, who are preserved in their graves without used chemicals since centuries and years?
==========
All interviews on this site are true with eyewitnessed people and based on our research in cemeteries. We also mentioned true events of fresh dead bodies. If any team of medical doctors, researchers, scientists or religious scholars in the world want to check existence of fresh dead bodies, they are welcome! We will pay all their
travel expenses if we could not prove our above claim.

So, either trust on our research about above "fresh dead bodies" we mentioned on our web site WWW.RIGHTFULRELIGION.COM with details or research yourself or invite us on world media for discussion. These fresh dead bodies are our natural, neutral, perceptible and irrefutable proof on truth of our beliefs and life styles. Because the earth haven"t capacity to preserve any fresh dead body in it since centuries and years. So, it is an irrefutable Miracle of Islam. But no any Atheist and non-Muslims have any fresh dead body with fresh blood of them. Or any natural, neutral, perceptible and irrefutable proofs/signs on truth of their thinking/beliefs and life styles.

We suggest various methods:
========================
1. Cemeteries Research and Grave-Diggers:
Visit Muslim cemeteries and Non-Muslim cemeteries in your country OR travel through other cemeteries in the world and contact grave diggers who are serving there for many years, you will surely find eyewitness grave diggers of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of True Muslims without chemicals, but you will not find any non-Muslim dead body in fresh condition with fresh blood without chemicals.

2. See Through-Wall Machine (Researcher/Army/Government):
You can use these machines to search through ANY graveyard of ANY cemetery in the world. Purchase "See-Through-Wall" machines Xaver or Prism 200 or any other product available in the market, then visit our recorded locations given in videos with complete addresses to check and verify existence of those dead bodies under the Earth.

3. Government of Baghdad in Iraq:
You can contact and ask the government of Baghdad Iraq about the fresh dead bodies of two companions of last prophet Muhammad(SAW)
(1) Abdullah bin Jabir
(2) Hozaifah bin yaman
who are in Mosq Salman on two Miles from River Dijlah. There happened this true event and millions of people were eyewitness and Non-Muslims doctors, researchers become Muslim when they saw this live miracle of Islam.

4. Government of Holy City Madina Saudi Arabia:
You can contact and ask the government of of Holy City Madina Saudi Arabia about Fresh Dead Body of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): Two Jews were reaching to his grave in city "Madina" by digging through under ground passage to take out his dead body but the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) spiritually informed the present king of country "Nooruddin Zangi" via dream and showed their pictures too. After this they were checked by king and caught. So, if there was not his fresh dead body then why they were digging the under ground passage and why the government of Saudi Arabia mada a wall of glass around his grave for security?

5. Government of Holy City Mecca of Saudi Arabia:
67 companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him):
Fresh dead bodies of 67 companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) were transferred from several graves to one single big ground. You can ask and verify through government of Holy Mecca Saudi Arabia about these dead bodies.

6. Mufti Muhammad Naeem principle of Jamia Binoria near Site Police Station Site Area Karachi Pakistan.
You can contact and ask about the fresh dead body of Muslim Martyr Mufti Atiqur Rahman who was a famous teacher of this "Jamia". There have been several events of fresh dead bodies in Pakistan. Some of them were mentioned in news papers and television too. We also researched in several graveyards of some cities of Pakistan that we recorded and mentioned in videos Qamarun-Nisa and many others in our website.

- Abrar Alam
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 11:54:28 AM
What did I just read.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 12:04:45 PM
At 1/30/2014 10:36:25 AM, abraralam wrote:
According to my research there are many religions in world like Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Sikhism, Islam, etc but the religion Islam is only the true, complete and natural religion near the God Almighty Allah who created this universe and other all religions are incomplete, cancelled or false.

The proof on this is that all the Natures like Earth, Fire, Air and Water, etc only obey the God of Islam and they only support the beliefs and lifestyle of Islam.

For example; the Earth is a nature. It doesn't tell a lie. It is 100% neutral judge like a judge in court.

We have researched that there are hundreds of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of Muslim Martyrs and saints preserved in their graves since centuries and years without used any chemicals.

It is obvious that the Earth does not have capacity itself to preserve any dead body from decay in it. So being

hundreds of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood in above condition is an undeniable and irrefutable proof that religion Islam is only the true and natural religion because the creator of Earth ordered it to preserve only dead bodies of Muslim Martyrs and saints in fresh condition with fresh blood and decompose all non-Muslims.

However, there is no dead body in fresh condition with fresh blood of any Aheists and Non-Muslims that is preserved from decay under the Earth or above the Earth since centuries and years without used any chemicals.

If any Atheist or non-Muslim refuted my proof on truth of Islam then It is my promise that I will pay him/her ONE MILLION $USD Dollars and I will be ready for any kind of punishment from 5 Billion Atheists and non-Muslims in front of world media.

According to my research 5 Billion non-Muslims do not have any neutral, natural, perceptible and irrefutable proofs on truth of their thinking, logics, books, beliefs and lifestyles.

How you can verify about fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of Muslim Martyrs, companions of last prophet Muhammad (SAW) saints and true Muslims, who are preserved in their graves without used chemicals since centuries and years?
==========
All interviews on this site are true with eyewitnessed people and based on our research in cemeteries. We also mentioned true events of fresh dead bodies. If any team of medical doctors, researchers, scientists or religious scholars in the world want to check existence of fresh dead bodies, they are welcome! We will pay all their

So, either trust on our research about above "fresh dead bodies" we mentioned on our web site WWW.RIGHTFULRELIGION.COM with details or research yourself or invite us on world media for discussion. These fresh dead bodies are our natural, neutral, perceptible and irrefutable proof on truth of our beliefs and life styles. Because the earth haven"t capacity to preserve any fresh dead body in it since centuries and years. So, it is an irrefutable Miracle of Islam. But no any Atheist and non-Muslims have any fresh dead body with fresh blood of them. Or any natural, neutral, perceptible and irrefutable proofs/signs on truth of their thinking/beliefs and life styles.

========================
Visit Muslim cemeteries and Non-Muslim cemeteries in your country OR travel through other cemeteries in the world and contact grave diggers who are serving there for many years, you will surely find eyewitness grave diggers of fresh dead bodies with fresh blood of True Muslims without chemicals, but you will not find any non-Muslim dead body in fresh condition with fresh blood without chemicals.

You can use these machines to search through ANY graveyard of ANY cemetery in the world. Purchase "See-Through-Wall" machines Xaver or Prism 200 or any other product available in the market, then visit our recorded locations given in videos with complete addresses to check and verify existence of those dead bodies under the Earth.

You can contact and ask the government of Baghdad Iraq about the fresh dead bodies of two companions of last prophet Muhammad(SAW)
(1) Abdullah bin Jabir
(2) Hozaifah bin yaman
who are in Mosq Salman on two Miles from River Dijlah. There happened this true event and millions of people were eyewitness and Non-Muslims doctors, researchers become Muslim when they saw this live miracle of Islam.

You can contact and ask the government of of Holy City Madina Saudi Arabia about Fresh Dead Body of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): Two Jews were reaching to his grave in city "Madina" by digging through under ground passage to take out his dead body but the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) spiritually informed the present king of country "Nooruddin Zangi" via dream and showed their pictures too. After this they were checked by king and caught. So, if there was not his fresh dead body then why they were digging the under ground passage and why the government of Saudi Arabia mada a wall of glass around his grave for security?

Fresh dead bodies of 67 companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) were transferred from several graves to one single big ground. You can ask and verify through government of Holy Mecca Saudi Arabia about these dead bodies.

6. Mufti Muhammad Naeem principle of Jamia Binoria near Site Police Station Site Area Karachi Pakistan.
You can contact and ask about the fresh dead body of Muslim Martyr Mufti Atiqur Rahman who was a famous teacher of this "Jamia". There have been several events of fresh dead bodies in Pakistan. Some of them were mentioned in news papers and television too. We also researched in several graveyards of some cities of Pakistan that we recorded and mentioned in videos Qamarun-Nisa and many others in our website.

- Abrar Alam

What if the bodies don't exist while they aren't being observed, and that's why when you observe them however many years (or minutes) later they look fresh.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 12:49:24 PM
Sound intresting but need to check it...
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 2:05:37 PM
Troll.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 4:25:45 PM
There is 100% Natural Proof that Islam is false. Why? Because of Muhammad's religious ideas being based on Jewish Bible events and characters that are proven fictions. Israeli archeology has proven the Hebrew writers of the Bible stories Muhammad used as foundation for his Islamic beliefs were myth-makers, story-tellers, who fabricated a whole history of earlier ancient Hebrews and Israelites that never were. No Abraham for starters, no Isaac, no Ishmael, no Jacob, no Moses, no Exodus, no David, no Solomon, all fabrications of peoples living a thousand years later than the story dates. And neither Allah or Gabriel informed Muhammad of this historical information. You cannot derive spiritual authority from mythical events presented as historical facts by lying priesthoods.

No spiritual authority in Muhammad's Islam is possible when it is dependent on man-made myths. These are the End Times of all Abrahamic religions based on the Bible stories.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:05:55 PM
At 1/30/2014 12:30:57 PM, tcpanter wrote:
What about all the other things that show Islam to be false?

Do you have any natural, neutral, perceptible and irrefutable proofs on truth of your claim against Islam? If yes then describe here but please do not use any references of any books.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:08:12 PM
At 1/30/2014 11:54:28 AM, HPWKA wrote:
What did I just read.

Can you refute my above proof and research? If yes then describe here. If no then I will not accept your saying without natural proof
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:10:24 PM
At 1/30/2014 12:49:24 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
Sound intresting but need to check it...

Yes you can check it.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:20:12 PM
At 1/30/2014 12:04:45 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

==========

========================

(1) Abdullah bin Jabir
(2) Hozaifah bin yaman

- Abrar Alam

What if the bodies don't exist while they aren't being observed, and that's why when you observe them however many years (or minutes) later they look fresh.

They will in fresh condition until end the world. If you do not trust on our research then research your self. I describe here details of an event of fresh dead body with fresh blood of Muslim Martyr. In cemetery of "Jamia Binoria Site Area Karachi Pakistan" founded a fresh dead body with fresh blood of Mufti Ateequr Rahman who was a famous Muslim Scholar and teacher of Jamia Binoria Site Area Karachi Pakistan.

The details of this event is that Mufti Ateequr Rahman was murdered by firing on him on Thursday after prayer of Esha on 23/6/2005 when he was returning after teaching of Holy Quran at Brins road Karachi Pakistan. He was buried on Friday after prayer Asar, in cemetery of Jamia Binoria, site area Karachi Pakistan at dated 24/6/2005.

After 13 months and 24 days on Friday dated 18/8/2006 it happened that his grave was damajed by the hard raining in Karachi and his fresh dead body in sleeping condition became open in his grave. When the principle, teachers and students knew about it, they went to see the dead body of Martyr Mufti Ateequr Rahman in cemetery of this Jamia.

It was very stranger that when his son Mufti Jamal Ateeque entered in his grave for repairing his grave, he found his dead body like alive person. The blood of his wounds was fresh and the perfume was coming from it. The principal of this Jamia Mu
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:21:23 PM
At 1/30/2014 10:08:12 PM, abraralam wrote:
What did I just read.

Can you refute my above proof and research? If yes then describe here. If no then I will not accept your saying without natural proof

Prove that fire obeys god.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:22:36 PM
The Bible Unearthed:

Sorry, but Muhammad's Islam is toast along with all Abrahamic religions based on Bible myths taken as real history. You asked for facts and you got a whole country full of lack of facts backing up myths. When you can provide historical evidence supporting the existence of Abraham or Moses or any of the Old Testament or Quran history, you will be the first human being to do so. Really, when you let yourself become mesmerized by another person's ideas you will eventually pay the price when that person's ideas turn out to be quite wrong and that's the case with all fundamentalist Abrahamic believers who really believe those Bible/Quran stories of ancient prophets and events actually happened as written.

It's the old Water Hole problem as far I can see when Near Eastern desert country people cannot understand God is universal and no specific location on earth is going to always be the center of religious consciousness. The center moves as needed as it did historically from Jerusalem to Rome and then Europe, then America, but never to Mecca which remains well, backwards as most Muslim nations are, the religion not producing mental giants because of Muslim intellectual slavery to Muhammad's mind.
When your mind is virtually a clone of an ancient dead man you will be constantly running up against inappropriate ideas and behavior as rationality dictates 7th Century ideas will be primitive compared to latter ones and they are--to all others except Muslims taught to think irrationally, that the past dictates the present and the future knowledge of humankind. Thank God it never did or we would still be living in caves.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:26:41 PM
At 1/30/2014 10:05:55 PM, abraralam wrote:
At 1/30/2014 12:30:57 PM, tcpanter wrote:
What about all the other things that show Islam to be false?

Do you have any natural, neutral, perceptible and irrefutable proofs on truth of your claim against Islam? If yes then describe here but please do not use any references of any books.

Can you refute my above research? If yes then describe here. I ask you " Do you have any natural, neutral, and irrefutable proof on your saying against Islam and Muhammad SAW? If yes then describe here but do not use any references of any religious books.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:29:02 PM
What did I just read.

I invite you to research and refute my research if you can or trust on our research.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:34:58 PM
I have no interest in Gentile wrong ideas about God and spiritual consciousness. Why would I? Again, you're in the position of holding onto an ancient dead man's ideas about everything and finding out that was a BAD IDEA now when you run up against the non-Muslim world that isn't mesmerized by your Idol, Muhammad and his book.

Like I say, when you can prove the stories Muhammad told you were true history to base his teachings upon, then I'll pay attention to you, but not until then and certainly not engaging in pointless debates with someone with an ancient dead man's ideas about things. This is the 21st Century, not the 7th.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:38:50 PM
At 1/30/2014 10:21:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
What did I just read.

Fix a date, a time a place and announce in whole world for three months. Because the Atheists and Non-Muslims are 5 Billion in world at this time. There are some Muslims ready to enter in a big fire without used any chemicals on their bodies. They claim that they will be saved in it. They will not do so every time for every person on his desire.
abraralam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:45:05 PM
At 1/30/2014 10:22:36 PM, biomystic wrote:
The Bible Unearthed:

Sorry, but Muhammad's Islam is toast along with all Abrahamic religions based on Bible myths taken as real history. You asked for facts and you got a whole country full of lack of facts backing up myths. When you can provide historical evidence supporting the existence of Abraham or Moses or any of the Old Testament or Quran history, you will be the first human being to do so. Really, when you let yourself become mesmerized by another person's ideas you will eventually pay the price when that person's ideas turn out to be quite wrong and that's the case with all fundamentalist Abrahamic believers who really believe those Bible/Quran stories of ancient prophets and events actually happened as written.

It's the old Water Hole problem as far I can see when Near Eastern desert country people cannot understand God is universal and no specific location on earth is going to always be the center of religious consciousness. The center moves as needed as it did historically from Jerusalem to Rome and then Europe, then America, but never to Mecca which remains well, backwards as most Muslim nations are, the religion not producing mental giants because of Muslim intellectual slavery to Muhammad's mind.
When your mind is virtually a clone of an ancient dead man you will be constantly running up against inappropriate ideas and behavior as rationality dictates 7th Century ideas will be primitive compared to latter ones and they are--to all others except Muslims taught to think irrationally, that the past dictates the present and the future knowledge of humankind. Thank God it never did or we would still be living in caves.

Can you refute my above research or can you bring any natural, irrefutable proofs on truth of your books, belefs and life style.? If yes then describe here. If no then your all sayings are false.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:32:01 AM
At 1/30/2014 10:45:05 PM, abraralam wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:22:36 PM, biomystic wrote:
The Bible Unearthed:

Can you refute my above research or can you bring any natural, irrefutable proofs on truth of your books, belefs and life style.? If yes then describe here. If no then your all sayings are false.

abraralam ya ahki dont listen to biomystic he just trolling here he dont have anything to show except this stupid documentary, every post the same replies lol
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 6:16:56 AM
At 1/30/2014 10:38:50 PM, abraralam wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:21:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
What did I just read.

Fix a date, a time a place and announce in whole world for three months. Because the Atheists and Non-Muslims are 5 Billion in world at this time. There are some Muslims ready to enter in a big fire without used any chemicals on their bodies. They claim that they will be saved in it. They will not do so every time for every person on his desire.

Do you and them know that we have worldwide instant communication now and they can arrange a worldwide audience for their self immolation any time they like.
Or are the still chasing a sponsorship from Macca's?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 6:33:37 AM

==========

========================

(1) Abdullah bin Jabir
(2) Hozaifah bin yaman

- Abrar Alam

Going by this logic, Catholic Christianity must be true, as we have much better documented evidence for this.Have a look at this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

These are only the saints with fully preserved bodies.St.Anthony of Padua, the person in my display pic's tongue never went corrupt, as he was a good preacher, there are thousands of others whose individual organs that were used for miracle making are incorruptible.

Incorruptibility is just a phenomenon that requires the intervention of God.It cannot be used to tell if a religion is true or not.God loves all those who are holy.He also loves those who were not so holy.

BTW,when are you going to convert?
Seat of Wisdom, pray for us who turn to you!

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 8:33:32 AM
If one were to drink that old yet fresh blood could it give him super powers? If so, can you get me some?

Hell, I even wonder if we could use their hearts for transplants? This is awesome!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 12:54:58 PM
At 1/31/2014 10:45:32 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
If you could prove horses could fly at some point I might believe some of your religion...

Careful, you might have to believe in evolution and islam in about a billion years. The double whammy.

':)
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 1:30:20 PM
"Can you refute my above research or can you bring any natural, irrefutable proofs on truth of your books, belefs and life style.? If yes then describe here. If no then your all sayings are false.

abraralam ya ahki dont listen to biomystic he just trolling here he dont have anything to show except this stupid documentary, every post the same replies lol"

"stupid documentary" = lack of respect for archeological professionals = stupidity in Muslim believer who puts down science and replaces it with ancient Jewish myths of origin reworked by Muhammad into Islamic myths of origin. But still only myths and there is no spiritual authority derived from myths, tall tales, fables. No spiritual authority now in any Abrahamic religion because Abraham never existed. He's the the Jewish remake of Hindu Brahma, the Creator god, and consort Sarasvati, Goddess of Wisdom named after the Sarasvati River with her "handmaiden" Ghaggar named after the Ghaggar River all to become Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the Jewish retelling.

You Muslims don't know this history but I do and so does God. You Muslims don't know the history of the Jews but I do, so do those professionally trained archeologists and historians who wrote the book The Bible Unearthed about the writers of the Bible. You can tell each other "oh it's just a "stupid documentary" but that's just sticking your heads in the sand. You see, Muslims, when you go into a Western major university and trot out your Quran ideas say in a university biology class or a history class, do you know what will happen? And why?

The past does not and cannot override the present and the future in knowledge acquisition. When you let 7th Century ideas control your thinking processes you will constantly run into conflicts with 21st Century knowledge people possess that you don't because of being a clone of a 7th Century man's mind. It's irrational and no intelligent person would ever let any ancient quite unknown in many respects dead person do their thinking for them.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 3:43:35 PM
At 1/31/2014 1:30:20 PM, biomystic wrote:
"Can you refute my above research or can you bring any natural, irrefutable proofs on truth of your books, belefs and life style.? If yes then describe here. If no then your all sayings are false.

abraralam ya ahki dont listen to biomystic he just trolling here he dont have anything to show except this stupid documentary, every post the same replies lol"

"stupid documentary" = lack of respect for archeological professionals = stupidity in Muslim believer who puts down science and replaces it with ancient Jewish myths of origin reworked by Muhammad into Islamic myths of origin. But still only myths and there is no spiritual authority derived from myths, tall tales, fables. No spiritual authority now in any Abrahamic religion because Abraham never existed. He's the the Jewish remake of Hindu Brahma, the Creator god, and consort Sarasvati, Goddess of Wisdom named after the Sarasvati River with her "handmaiden" Ghaggar named after the Ghaggar River all to become Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the Jewish retelling.

You Muslims don't know this history but I do and so does God. You Muslims don't know the history of the Jews but I do, so do those professionally trained archeologists and historians who wrote the book The Bible Unearthed about the writers of the Bible. You can tell each other "oh it's just a "stupid documentary" but that's just sticking your heads in the sand. You see, Muslims, when you go into a Western major university and trot out your Quran ideas say in a university biology class or a history class, do you know what will happen? And why?

The past does not and cannot override the present and the future in knowledge acquisition. When you let 7th Century ideas control your thinking processes you will constantly run into conflicts with 21st Century knowledge people possess that you don't because of being a clone of a 7th Century man's mind. It's irrational and no intelligent person would ever let any ancient quite unknown in many respects dead person do their thinking for them.

i can ask you a questionn? you are the same person - Bornofgod right? the same replies, same language and the same crap...
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:06:42 PM
What am I dealing with here, Laz? You go to college? If you can't tell the difference between bornagainofgod and biomystic's beliefs I can't discuss anything intelligent with you. You lack ability to discern rather striking differences in our two theologies and that I must put down again to the ability of a dead man to capture your whole rationality and turn it into intellectual mush--you mushing the differences in Christian theologies because you don't know much about them--only the stock anti-Christian mantras of Muhammad, e.g. no Jesus crucified, no Jesus as God, etc, etc, which are ideas about a Christianity that isn't mine anymore than mine are about being a Mormon or a Jehovah's Witness, all of us supposedly Christians. Put it another way, what if I start attacking your beliefs thinking you were an Ahmadiyyah Muslim which most Muslims are not and get offended when confused with them--unfortunately, the Ahmadiyyahs the only Muslims in the world non-Muslims can trust not to want to hurt them.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 2:55:32 AM
At 1/31/2014 5:06:42 PM, biomystic wrote:
What am I dealing with here, Laz? You go to college? If you can't tell the difference between bornagainofgod and biomystic's beliefs I can't discuss anything intelligent with you. You lack ability to discern rather striking differences in our two theologies and that I must put down again to the ability of a dead man to capture your whole rationality and turn it into intellectual mush--you mushing the differences in Christian theologies because you don't know much about them--only the stock anti-Christian mantras of Muhammad, e.g. no Jesus crucified, no Jesus as God, etc, etc, which are ideas about a Christianity that isn't mine anymore than mine are about being a Mormon or a Jehovah's Witness, all of us supposedly Christians. Put it another way, what if I start attacking your beliefs thinking you were an Ahmadiyyah Muslim which most Muslims are not and get offended when confused with them--unfortunately, the Ahmadiyyahs the only Muslims in the world non-Muslims can trust not to want to hurt them.

Just asking you...
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 2:58:59 AM
At 1/31/2014 5:06:42 PM, biomystic wrote:

So non-Ahmadiyyahs muslims you cant trust them? we are cannibals right?