Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

You will never experience what I experience.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:09:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

You provided a good point in this forum. However, I still think you're still a false teacher. Tell me about this secret knowledge you supposedly have.
If such "secret knowledge" was given to you by God, why wasn't such knowledge put in the Bible? Surely the Apostles and Paul and the OT Prophets would've known about it.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:20:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 5:09:19 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

You provided a good point in this forum. However, I still think you're still a false teacher. Tell me about this secret knowledge you supposedly have.
If such "secret knowledge" was given to you by God, why wasn't such knowledge put in the Bible? Surely the Apostles and Paul and the OT Prophets would've known about it.
Some of this knowledge was put in the new testament by antichrists who had all the saints killed for their testimonies. But most of the new testament was clouded with false information from religious ideas that came out of the beast, which is where all the information comes from to get man to build things for God to use as analogies to help us saints understand our invisible existence within His mind as vibrations ( Heavenly Kingdom ).

Saint Paul's writings were horribly changed by antichrists but God had them leave some things in there to help me understand that they were true saints. Here's what Paul wrote from the invisible knowledge ( spirit of God ) called the Word of God:

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'

Saint Paul knew about our invisible existence within the mind of our Creator as His thoughts spoken into vibrations. However, Paul didn't know we were vibrations because we didn't learn about that until the past 150 years. But he knew we were made invisible.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.

"He" in this scripture means the invisible Word of God.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

The "light" is a key word to help us understand that we are energy.
superflymegastallion
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:20:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 5:09:19 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

You provided a good point in this forum. However, I still think you're still a false teacher. Tell me about this secret knowledge you supposedly have.
If such "secret knowledge" was given to you by God, why wasn't such knowledge put in the Bible? Surely the Apostles and Paul and the OT Prophets would've known about it.
Bubba, is it possible that the bible is BS? I'm not saying factual, I'm saying is it possible? Surely they would have known? Really? In my opinion most religious people claim to have knowledge that I don't have. It mostly boils down to "you're reading it wrong" or "you are misinterpreting it". What makes you and your viewpoint so right?
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:26:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 5:20:25 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:
At 1/31/2014 5:09:19 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

You provided a good point in this forum. However, I still think you're still a false teacher. Tell me about this secret knowledge you supposedly have.
If such "secret knowledge" was given to you by God, why wasn't such knowledge put in the Bible? Surely the Apostles and Paul and the OT Prophets would've known about it.
Bubba, is it possible that the bible is BS? I'm not saying factual, I'm saying is it possible? Surely they would have known? Really? In my opinion most religious people claim to have knowledge that I don't have. It mostly boils down to "you're reading it wrong" or "you are misinterpreting it". What makes you and your viewpoint so right?

I may be wrong, but the Bible is always right, and I'm not wrong about that.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:40:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 5:26:35 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 1/31/2014 5:20:25 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:
At 1/31/2014 5:09:19 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

You provided a good point in this forum. However, I still think you're still a false teacher. Tell me about this secret knowledge you supposedly have.
If such "secret knowledge" was given to you by God, why wasn't such knowledge put in the Bible? Surely the Apostles and Paul and the OT Prophets would've known about it.
Bubba, is it possible that the bible is BS? I'm not saying factual, I'm saying is it possible? Surely they would have known? Really? In my opinion most religious people claim to have knowledge that I don't have. It mostly boils down to "you're reading it wrong" or "you are misinterpreting it". What makes you and your viewpoint so right?

I may be wrong, but the Bible is always right, and I'm not wrong about that.

The prophecies are the only things that are still intact and what God needs for His saints to read so that He can interpret them while He has us write about them in our own language that we can understand.

Most of the original writings and the spoken Word that us saints testify to were stolen by antichrists either during the saints preaching the gospel or after they were beheaded for their testimonies. These original thoughts spoken and written by the early saints were changed completely and the antichrists added all their religious beliefs in them to make up the new testament.

It's very easy for me to see what comes from the hidden knowledge of God that all God's saints possess in their minds and what comes from the religious beast that clouds all the minds of God's people. I can teach the difference to anyone willing to understand this fact.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 6:09:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

Your post, like most of your posts, was pretty much nonsense.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 6:59:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 6:09:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.

Your post, like most of your posts, was pretty much nonsense.

According to your selfish perspective it is.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 4:04:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 6:09:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
Your post, like most of your posts, was pretty much nonsense.

At 1/31/2014 6:59:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
According to your selfish perspective it is.
According to my unselfish perspective annanicole is still correct regarding habitual liars like YOU & MCB and your words can simply not be trusted!

Mine are!
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 5:57:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

BOG, whoever you're going to the movies with sounds like a real self-absorbed putz! :)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:02:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 4:04:37 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/31/2014 6:09:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
Your post, like most of your posts, was pretty much nonsense.

At 1/31/2014 6:59:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
According to your selfish perspective it is.
According to my unselfish perspective annanicole is still correct regarding habitual liars like YOU & MCB and your words can simply not be trusted!

Mine are!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:08:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 5:57:28 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

BOG, whoever you're going to the movies with sounds like a real self-absorbed putz! :)

Not one person in a movie theater will have the same experience as someone else.
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:23:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.

How does that show that "God" created us?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:57:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:23:44 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.

How does that show that "God" created us?

Why didn't you read the whole sentence?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 11:32:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:08:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:57:28 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

BOG, whoever you're going to the movies with sounds like a real self-absorbed putz! :)

Not one person in a movie theater will have the same experience as someone else.

Oh, I agree with your premise, "we all experience life from different perspectives". I just couldn't help but notice all the distraction your movie mate was subject to and caused him/herself. :)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:09:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 11:32:40 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:08:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:57:28 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

BOG, whoever you're going to the movies with sounds like a real self-absorbed putz! :)

Not one person in a movie theater will have the same experience as someone else.

Oh, I agree with your premise, "we all experience life from different perspectives". I just couldn't help but notice all the distraction your movie mate was subject to and caused him/herself. :)

I could use perspectives of a young couple with six kids at the movie theater. That would be pretty interesting.
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:10:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:57:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:23:44 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.

How does that show that "God" created us?

Why didn't you read the whole sentence?

If that is showing that "God created us from different perspectives", then it is showing that God created us. Now can you answer my question or not?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:42:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 6:10:01 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 9:57:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:23:44 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.

How does that show that "God" created us?

Why didn't you read the whole sentence?

If that is showing that "God created us from different perspectives", then it is showing that God created us. Now can you answer my question or not?

The only reason I'm in this forum is to tell anyone who listens to me that we do have a Creator and He has taught me who we are. I've never asked anyone in this forum to believe my written testimonies about who we are in the mind of our Creator. You either believe some of it or not any of it. It's impossible for you to know what I know since you're not a saint who speaks from the mind of our Creator. In fact, no man will ever speak from the mind of our Creator, even in the next age after this one is destroyed.
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 7:40:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 6:42:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 6:10:01 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 9:57:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:23:44 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.

How does that show that "God" created us?

Why didn't you read the whole sentence?

If that is showing that "God created us from different perspectives", then it is showing that God created us. Now can you answer my question or not?

The only reason I'm in this forum is to tell anyone who listens to me that we do have a Creator and He has taught me who we are. I've never asked anyone in this forum to believe my written testimonies about who we are in the mind of our Creator. You either believe some of it or not any of it. It's impossible for you to know what I know since you're not a saint who speaks from the mind of our Creator. In fact, no man will ever speak from the mind of our Creator, even in the next age after this one is destroyed.

So you can't support your argument.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:08:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 7:40:16 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 6:42:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 6:10:01 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 9:57:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:23:44 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:06:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/1/2014 5:11:51 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?

Depends how exact. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but very unlikely. It also depends how you define experience, because if it also defines the memory, then I agree, because I don't think any two people are identical. Also, can an experience be identical if the people experiencing it aren't? Hmmmm.

Why isn't this in "Philosophy" btw?

I'm showing people how God created us all from different perspectives. He's the Creator of everything. No tree is alike. No rock is alike, No ant is a like, There isn't anything exactly alike, not even the atomic elements that are designed by our Creator to give us a defined world to see.

How does that show that "God" created us?

Why didn't you read the whole sentence?

If that is showing that "God created us from different perspectives", then it is showing that God created us. Now can you answer my question or not?

The only reason I'm in this forum is to tell anyone who listens to me that we do have a Creator and He has taught me who we are. I've never asked anyone in this forum to believe my written testimonies about who we are in the mind of our Creator. You either believe some of it or not any of it. It's impossible for you to know what I know since you're not a saint who speaks from the mind of our Creator. In fact, no man will ever speak from the mind of our Creator, even in the next age after this one is destroyed.

So you can't support your argument.

Arguments never lead to the Truth. You either know Him or you don't.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:29:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 8:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Unbelievers like you can't even understand simple things like the knowledge I shared in this post.
I am not an unbeliever, for I truly believe and have already confirmed both YOU & MCB are malignant Psychotic cowardly liars!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:36:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:08:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Arguments never lead to the Truth. You either know Him or you don't.
As YOU are a proven repeated proven malignant LIAR hence malignant Sinner! whatever you have to offer isn't worth knowing except to avoid it and you re-confirm that consistently!

At least you act as one of the worst saints man's self imagination as in your case has conceived!


Your benevolent mentor & Saviour moi!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:54:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/30/2014 11:00:55 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/30/2014 10:13:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
If we go to the same movie together, you and I will have a completely different experience.

You might be looking for pimples on an actor's face while I'm looking at the background of mountains with a beautiful sunrise. I might be listening to the bass riffs in the music being played while you're concentrating on the car accident that just happened and didn't hear any music. You might hold on going to the bathroom and bear the suffering to watch an exciting part in the movie while I leave the exciting part to do my thing. You might like to eat popcorn and drink Coca-Cola that you paid dearly for on the way into the theater while I eat my candy bar I brought with me to the movie.

You might have to uncomfortably lean your body and head to one side during the movie because of someone's large body sitting upright in his chair ahead of you while I have a perfect view with no one in front of me. You might be criticized by the person sitting next to you when your cell phone suddenly rings loudly during a serious part in the movie while I turned my phone off before we entered the theater and got embarrassed while you were being scolded for yours ringing loudly.

Even if we were looking at a dot on a whitewashed wall together, we wouldn't have the same exact experience together.

Our Creator gave us all individual experiences even though we're experiencing life in the same world together.

It would be awfully boring if we all experienced life from one perspective, wouldn't it?
True that YOU & MCB look at life through the eyes of proven psychotic LIARS!

Why do you compare a lying false prophet to a saint who knows you're a liar?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:55:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:36:28 PM, Composer wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:08:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Arguments never lead to the Truth. You either know Him or you don't.
As YOU are a proven repeated proven malignant LIAR hence malignant Sinner! whatever you have to offer isn't worth knowing except to avoid it and you re-confirm that consistently!

At least you act as one of the worst saints man's self imagination as in your case has conceived!


Your benevolent mentor & Saviour moi!


No Christian has ever met a saint until five years ago.