Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

god does not need libs 2 save him

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:09:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.timesonline.co.uk...

read more about the so called science libs use to question gods existance...!

see how god does not need libs to help him save his world

find out how libs lie proving that they have some aganda cuasing them to crate false science...!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:13:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah, one scientist screwed up.

"Hasnain has since admitted that the claim was "speculation" and was not supported by any formal research"

And being a liberal == Supporting the global warming theory.

I'd also love to here your argument for the existence of God.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:22:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:13:46 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Yeah, one scientist screwed up.

"Hasnain has since admitted that the claim was "speculation" and was not supported by any formal research"

And being a liberal == Supporting the global warming theory.

I'd also love to here your argument for the existence of God.

lol you need to read more news if you believe that this is the first on this issue...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:34:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:13:46 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Yeah, one scientist screwed up.

"Hasnain has since admitted that the claim was "speculation" and was not supported by any formal research"

And being a liberal == Supporting the global warming theory.

I'd also love to here your argument for the existence of God.

this is a start for you

http://www.wnd.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:34:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:13:46 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Yeah, one scientist screwed up.

"Hasnain has since admitted that the claim was "speculation" and was not supported by any formal research"

And being a liberal == Supporting the global warming theory.

I'd also love to here your argument for the existence of God.
http://www.wnd.com...
some more for your education
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:51:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

god never lies? could he be misunderstood?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:55:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:51:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

god never lies? could he be misunderstood?

Yes god is misunderstood. Just look at all the different interpretations of scriptures.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:37:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:55:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:51:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

god never lies? could he be misunderstood?

Yes god is misunderstood. Just look at all the different interpretations of scriptures.

its not about scriptures even muhamud misunderstud allah and ordered killings of jews

http://frontpagemag.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:38:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 1:37:10 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:55:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:51:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

god never lies? could he be misunderstood?

Yes god is misunderstood. Just look at all the different interpretations of scriptures.

its not about scriptures even muhamud misunderstud allah and ordered killings of jews

http://frontpagemag.com...

Oh please... If people were getting killed it's obviously because they were the ones attacking muslims first.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:41:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 1:38:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/17/2010 1:37:10 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:55:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:51:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

god never lies? could he be misunderstood?

Yes god is misunderstood. Just look at all the different interpretations of scriptures.

its not about scriptures even muhamud misunderstud allah and ordered killings of jews

http://frontpagemag.com...

Oh please... If people were getting killed it's obviously because they were the ones attacking muslims first.

lol i like that line why is it sounding so humores
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:44:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 1:41:00 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 1:38:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/17/2010 1:37:10 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:55:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:51:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

god never lies? could he be misunderstood?

Yes god is misunderstood. Just look at all the different interpretations of scriptures.

its not about scriptures even muhamud misunderstud allah and ordered killings of jews

http://frontpagemag.com...

Oh please... If people were getting killed it's obviously because they were the ones attacking muslims first.

lol i like that line why is it sounding so humores

lol i like inserts lines...! she tell muslim lies...! she not a indivdl...! she reply as muslimz reply...!!
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 4:22:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:09:22 PM, banker wrote:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk...

read more about the so called science libs use to question gods existance...!

see how god does not need libs to help him save his world

find out how libs lie proving that they have some aganda cuasing them to crate false science...!!

God is Sovereign; all things happen just as He planned before the creation of the world.. this world, this reality, is doomed.. only that which is in Christ Jesus will be saved..

SAVE YOURSELVES, TURN from this world and your own desires to the One True God: Jesus Christ, Lord of all.
The Cross.. the Cross.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 4:56:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert every 30 seconds one misunderstands allah and killes infidels or other muslims..!
Before you made arguments to find excuses for those killers..! (Who are refered to by other muslims as mujhadeens) like they misunderstand islam..! And justification on islamic bloody borders where some strugle for the cuase of allah and kill in kashmire,nigira,somalia,palestine,sudan,indonisia,etc are you saying that its obvios that infidels started to kill before.? Don't you think that the misunderstanding argument (its geting obvious that you begin to realize how comical it is) is making more sense then the argument that its obvious that infidels started first.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 5:00:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/17/2010 12:47:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
libs are of the debil...! be gone libs be gone.....! god neber lies...!

phank u for yuor contibution thet is wery wis of yoo, god nevbar lie's thast walled be the dev4bil...!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 5:10:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb you its true that when logic is not doing the job sarcasem is very handy...! But don't underestimate insert her dedication to defend jihad will help her to come up with a logical defance for jihad..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable