Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Evolution and Religion

tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 5:45:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does Christian theology has a problem with Theory of Evolution?
Does Islam has a problem with Theory of Evolution?

Please don't just say yes or no, show the evidence.
This is red.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 11:24:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pauline Christianity which takes the Bible stories literally has a problem with evolution. Christ Himself never mentions it of course. Gnostic Christianity of which Celestial Torah Christianity is a modern example, has no problem at all with evolution as the Gnostic theology matches evolution's major species change vehicle, DNA, the binary code with its own binary code system, the sysyzgies or pairing of emanations from the Godhead through time and space.

I majored in anthropology at U.C. Berkeley so of course I have no problem whatsoever with the theory of evolution. It's the mechanism by which Creation evolves Life into Consciousness then into Humanity then eventually, finally, into God Itself. Creation is the Vehicle by which God does this through the evolution of Life in time and space.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 6:45:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 11:24:15 PM, biomystic wrote:
Pauline Christianity which takes the Bible stories literally has a problem with evolution. Christ Himself never mentions it of course. Gnostic Christianity of which Celestial Torah Christianity is a modern example, has no problem at all with evolution as the Gnostic theology matches evolution's major species change vehicle, DNA, the binary code with its own binary code system, the sysyzgies or pairing of emanations from the Godhead through time and space.

I majored in anthropology at U.C. Berkeley so of course I have no problem whatsoever with the theory of evolution. It's the mechanism by which Creation evolves Life into Consciousness then into Humanity then eventually, finally, into God Itself. Creation is the Vehicle by which God does this through the evolution of Life in time and space.

It is non-sense. And I checked your web-site http://biomystic.org... , it is non-sense also. But I can redesign your website, give cool look, of course you have to pay for it.
This is red.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 7:51:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What's with this "it's nonsense" slander you and the two other Muslim posters post. Are you one person posing as three? Or does my criticism of Muslim thinking hold true? That you are trained to think as clones of Muhammad and therefore think alike. Even to the point of using the same slander words.

I'm sorry but "non-sense" is not a critique of Celestial Torah Christianity. It's pure slander, just name-calling actually because you and your Muslim cohorts do not explain why it's nonsense. It may make no sense to you because of your unfamiliarity with ancient Jewish or Near Eastern religions, that information not available in Muslim education that cannot stray outside Muhammad's ideas of history. So you Muslims don't know the history of your own region prior to Muhammad. That history is lost and covered over by Muhammad's ideas of history. Just like the archeological history of Canaan/Palestine is unknown to Muslims and therefore when I post actual archeological information about ancient Canaan you Muslims reply "it's nonsense" because you're not taught respect for science when it contradicts what the IDOL, Muhammad's Quran teaches.

Well, my Celestial Torah Christianity has no problem at all with real history as it's historical truth is embedded within several Near Eastern ancient cultures and has thus its own established historical record that cannot be refuted except as you Muslims attempt to do, by slander instead of reasoned argument, which you'd lose consistently because of not knowing your subject matter. At least that's my guess based on what you Muslims are producing here thus far.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:16:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 7:51:28 AM, biomystic wrote:
What's with this "it's nonsense" slander you and the two other Muslim posters post. Are you one person posing as three? Or does my criticism of Muslim thinking hold true? That you are trained to think as clones of Muhammad and therefore think alike. Even to the point of using the same slander words.

I'm sorry but "non-sense" is not a critique of Celestial Torah Christianity. It's pure slander, just name-calling actually because you and your Muslim cohorts do not explain why it's nonsense. It may make no sense to you because of your unfamiliarity with ancient Jewish or Near Eastern religions, that information not available in Muslim education that cannot stray outside Muhammad's ideas of history. So you Muslims don't know the history of your own region prior to Muhammad. That history is lost and covered over by Muhammad's ideas of history. Just like the archeological history of Canaan/Palestine is unknown to Muslims and therefore when I post actual archeological information about ancient Canaan you Muslims reply "it's nonsense" because you're not taught respect for science when it contradicts what the IDOL, Muhammad's Quran teaches.

Well, my Celestial Torah Christianity has no problem at all with real history as it's historical truth is embedded within several Near Eastern ancient cultures and has thus its own established historical record that cannot be refuted except as you Muslims attempt to do, by slander instead of reasoned argument, which you'd lose consistently because of not knowing your subject matter. At least that's my guess based on what you Muslims are producing here thus far.

Kfc
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:18:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 5:45:25 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:
Does Christian theology has a problem with Theory of Evolution?
Does Islam has a problem with Theory of Evolution?

Please don't just say yes or no, show the evidence.

It does not contradict Islam. Islam has nothing in its scriptures or collections that indicate the falsity of evolution, so long as we make an exception for the creation of Adam and Eve.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 8:06:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/31/2014 5:45:25 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:
Does Christian theology has a problem with Theory of Evolution?
Does Islam has a problem with Theory of Evolution?

Please don't just say yes or no, show the evidence.

If you take the Bible or Koran literally, then yes Christianity and Islam do contradict Evolution because of the story of creation.
If you read them through a metaphorical lens then there is no problem.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 10:54:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 7:51:28 AM, biomystic wrote:
What's with this "it's nonsense" slander you and the two other Muslim posters post. Are you one person posing as three? Or does my criticism of Muslim thinking hold true? That you are trained to think as clones of Muhammad and therefore think alike. Even to the point of using the same slander words.
Oh yeah, I am three in one (or one in three)
This is red.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 10:57:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 8:06:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
If you take the Bible or Koran literally, then yes Christianity and Islam do contradict Evolution because of the story of creation.
If you read them through a metaphorical lens then there is no problem.

Well, actually Quran gives us that framework, which part is literal, or metaphor, or ambiguous.
This is red.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 11:08:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 10:57:59 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 2/1/2014 8:06:12 PM, Romanii wrote:
If you take the Bible or Koran literally, then yes Christianity and Islam do contradict Evolution because of the story of creation.
If you read them through a metaphorical lens then there is no problem.

Well, actually Quran gives us that framework, which part is literal, or metaphor, or ambiguous.

Ah, sorry. My knowledge of the Koran isn't that deep.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 11:33:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 11:08:03 PM, Romanii wrote:
Ah, sorry. My knowledge of the Koran isn't that deep.

No worries. The creation of man may be the only theological problem, but that issue is also debatable.
This is red.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 7:48:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A person who is serious about studying evolution of life doesn't go to a book written by one man that is 14 centuries out of date in acquired knowledge of the world to get his or her answers. That's just plain dumb. You don't go to a 7th Century doctor to get treated for illnesses. And for that matter you don't just rely on one doctor's opinion either if your intelligent about your healthcare.

God's real "Word of God" are ALL the Books in the Library, not just one of them. Please, Muslims, reject ancient beliefs about things that cannot do anything but cause trouble in modern life, such as believing the past overrides the present and the future, that past knowledge supersedes present knowledge or future acquired knowledge. It is illogical but it is the fundamentalist Muslim belief system.

Needs to go if Muslims want to be part of the 21st Century as equals in intellectual abilities to non-Muslims.
LAZARUS77
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 8:01:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 7:48:40 AM, biomystic wrote:
A person who is serious about studying evolution of life doesn't go to a book written by one man that is 14 centuries out of date in acquired knowledge of the world to get his or her answers. That's just plain dumb. You don't go to a 7th Century doctor to get treated for illnesses. And for that matter you don't just rely on one doctor's opinion either if your intelligent about your healthcare.

God's real "Word of God" are ALL the Books in the Library, not just one of them. Please, Muslims, reject ancient beliefs about things that cannot do anything but cause trouble in modern life, such as believing the past overrides the present and the future, that past knowledge supersedes present knowledge or future acquired knowledge. It is illogical but it is the fundamentalist Muslim belief system.

Needs to go if Muslims want to be part of the 21st Century as equals in intellectual abilities to non-Muslims.

what you are prophet of god or something like that bornofgod?:D
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 6:43:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, something like that. God has placed the false prophet bornagainofgod here to show what true prophesy-bearing looks like in our times. Next year when the earth doesn't burn everyone up with lava as bornagain predicts, you can see how people get deceived by such people as in our times of transition from one Age to the next, there is a great spiritual hunger for guidance and thus false prophets arise such as the many we've seen in the last century, some quite insanely dangerous to their followers.

I am a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer in the old-time Jewish tradition of prophets of God. Because God led me to find and recover the lost Celestial Torah spiritual knowledge I now teach it because no one else knows it. Not rabbis who should but do not. God will not leave believers bereft of spiritual guidance, not even when all the Abrahamic religions face their End Times because of the writers of the Bible stories being exposed by archeological science as myth-makers and not historians telling the accurate historical truth of ancient Hebrew history.