Jump to topic:

bankers religion

Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 4:12:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
A struggle aided by Allah and other demonic gods of the underworld designed at destroying the world as we know it.

SOURCE: "Sorry I am not able to spam on a topic with other topics...!
Please contribute to this topic or create a topic bankers religion to give more power to your strugle for allah or what ever cuase convinced you to gang with insert"

I have done as you requested. Now what is your religion, banker, are you a Christian?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 4:54:12 PM
why do you fight for allahs cuase and gang on me...!! dont go offtopic...! you are brianwashed by insert...! she not indivdl...!
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 4:18:03 AM
At 1/17/2010 4:12:43 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
A struggle aided by Allah and other demonic gods of the underworld designed at destroying the world as we know it.

SOURCE: "Sorry I am not able to spam on a topic with other topics...!
Please contribute to this topic or create a topic bankers religion to give more power to your strugle for allah or what ever cuase convinced you to gang with insert"

I have done as you requested. Now what is your religion, banker, are you a Christian?

God's Name is Jesus Christ, it is the Name above ALL names.. He IS the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, Who was, who is and is yet to come.. God Almighty! Amen.
The Cross.. the Cross.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 4:25:44 AM
Datcmoto you bring me life everytime you quote the holy word thanks so much for bringing light
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 8:30:39 AM
At 1/18/2010 4:25:44 AM, banker wrote:
Datcmoto you bring me life everytime you quote the holy word thanks so much for bringing light

do not be fuled by dactmo..! he is the devir and wans to loor u awai from god....! do not bow doun to the evil fals god of dactmo...!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 8:56:03 AM

Banker is Christian. He loves DATCMOTO.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 8:59:40 AM
At 1/18/2010 8:56:03 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Banker is a child, his religion is irrelevant. DATCMOTO is most probably an atheist.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 9:02:56 AM
At 1/18/2010 8:59:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Banker is a child, his religion is irrelevant. DATCMOTO is most probably an atheist.

Lol, Banker sure seems like a child. :D And, I don't think DATCMOTO is an Atheist.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 10:28:18 AM
At 1/18/2010 9:02:56 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/18/2010 8:59:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Lol, Banker sure seems like a child. :D And, I don't think DATCMOTO is an Atheist.

If the loving creator God of the universe spoke to you directly, assured you of your place in the universe, and granted you an eternal afterlife of bliss you would unlikely be a sad, bitter little coward who did not believe a word that dribbled out of of mouth now would you?

You would be happy, upright, righteous and honest.

His religion is an artificial fiction intended to stave off depression and allow him to lord it over others.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.