Jump to topic:

Religious Fascism

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 11:05:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am going to be doing a couple of debates about fascism In the religious community and yes, my speeches are aimed for Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other extremists of religion. Feel free to comment or ask me any questions.

People such as the Christian Right are trying to take over politics and enforce a Nazi like regime. In the past, I was a republican fan who voted for conservative views because of my hopes to impress my parents. I then became unique and individual and thought Anarchy was view I wanted to go with. I became an Anarchist the same time I became a Christian. I then noticed that presidents like George W. Bush were trying to make Religion the main focus. And the problem is that ever since Obama became a president, some people became atheists and others have strengthened their views. What is the problem? Atheists are just being born and religious people are trying to prevent more births of atheist believers. In other words, this is the first time Christians are for the abortion of birth. And that birth is people being atheists.
You can ask the religious right why being atheist is not ok, but all you'll get is "It's Anti-American. God will send you to Hell. You don't agree with me, your a communist." I have had my issues with people concerning the Gay Rights issue. I was told we were not to accept their lifestyle. My first words are, your an idiot. Might be name calling, but if you call being born with feelings for themselves and guys or girls or whatever the gender a lifestyle, then your not using rationality. Once I was asked why let gays be people who have sex. I told the guy there are not only gay Christians, but Christians who don't even have sex. Then he says "How can they be gay then? How can they be gay if they haven't had sex with guys?" I look and I should've said "How am I a straight man if I haven't had sex with a girl yet?" So the first thing that builds up to Fascism is the bigotry that comes from religion. KKK uses the bible to justify racism. Westboro uses the bible to justify hatred. Bush has used the bible AND religion to justify a crusade. However, if we can read the bible, we can make our views. I read the bible to find being gay is not a sin. I also found where it supports my pacifism and anarchist views. I also read where being a unique individual Christian is what God wants.
Religion can brainwash and scare people into conforming to do the worst. Examples. Adolf Hitler was a Roman Catholic and used his beliefs to justify his attack against the Jews and homosexuals. Because of this, Westboro praise Hitler. People raised by the Klan, will grow up racist. People under the rule of George W. Bush were told the Muslims were responsible for 9/11. I swear, everybody at my school who was Muslim or looked Muslim, was receiving so much heat from the jocks and Christians at the school.
Modern day examples of what was to come. I have stated Bush, but if you remember Rick Perry, he tried to be president. His "Strong" ad was saying that you didn't need to be a Christian to see that something is wrong with the country when gays can serve openly in the military, but kids can't celebrate Christmas or pray in school. Last I checked, I received good gifts on 4 Christmases and prayed whenever the moment of silence came on. Here's what they want. Christmas is the ONLY holiday you can celebrate. Instead of moment of silence, it is pray to God even though your not religious. It's negating the 1st amendment where the government cannot make a law establishing and respecting something for religion. It must be equal to all since it also says you can't prohibit one's right from religion. Religion is not a need for the world, it's a want. The bible says you must want God. From the things I have seen, if we continue this road of tyranny, then more people will not want God.

Not only do I plan on doing this as an essay in College, but it is also a planned book I plan to make. I thank you for reading this if you have.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 11:40:17 AM
At 2/4/2014 11:05:24 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I am going to be doing a couple of debates about fascism In the religious community and yes, my speeches are aimed for Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other extremists of religion. Feel free to comment or ask me any questions.

People such as the Christian Right are trying to take over politics and enforce a Nazi like regime. In the past, I was a republican fan who voted for conservative views because of my hopes to impress my parents. I then became unique and individual and thought Anarchy was view I wanted to go with. I became an Anarchist the same time I became a Christian. I then noticed that presidents like George W. Bush were trying to make Religion the main focus. And the problem is that ever since Obama became a president, some people became atheists and others have strengthened their views. What is the problem? Atheists are just being born and religious people are trying to prevent more births of atheist believers. In other words, this is the first time Christians are for the abortion of birth. And that birth is people being atheists.
You can ask the religious right why being atheist is not ok, but all you'll get is "It's Anti-American. God will send you to Hell. You don't agree with me, your a communist." I have had my issues with people concerning the Gay Rights issue. I was told we were not to accept their lifestyle. My first words are, your an idiot. Might be name calling, but if you call being born with feelings for themselves and guys or girls or whatever the gender a lifestyle, then your not using rationality. Once I was asked why let gays be people who have sex. I told the guy there are not only gay Christians, but Christians who don't even have sex. Then he says "How can they be gay then? How can they be gay if they haven't had sex with guys?" I look and I should've said "How am I a straight man if I haven't had sex with a girl yet?" So the first thing that builds up to Fascism is the bigotry that comes from religion. KKK uses the bible to justify racism. Westboro uses the bible to justify hatred. Bush has used the bible AND religion to justify a crusade. However, if we can read the bible, we can make our views. I read the bible to find being gay is not a sin. I also found where it supports my pacifism and anarchist views. I also read where being a unique individual Christian is what God wants.
Religion can brainwash and scare people into conforming to do the worst. Examples. Adolf Hitler was a Roman Catholic and used his beliefs to justify his attack against the Jews and homosexuals. Because of this, Westboro praise Hitler. People raised by the Klan, will grow up racist. People under the rule of George W. Bush were told the Muslims were responsible for 9/11. I swear, everybody at my school who was Muslim or looked Muslim, was receiving so much heat from the jocks and Christians at the school.
Modern day examples of what was to come. I have stated Bush, but if you remember Rick Perry, he tried to be president. His "Strong" ad was saying that you didn't need to be a Christian to see that something is wrong with the country when gays can serve openly in the military, but kids can't celebrate Christmas or pray in school. Last I checked, I received good gifts on 4 Christmases and prayed whenever the moment of silence came on. Here's what they want. Christmas is the ONLY holiday you can celebrate. Instead of moment of silence, it is pray to God even though your not religious. It's negating the 1st amendment where the government cannot make a law establishing and respecting something for religion. It must be equal to all since it also says you can't prohibit one's right from religion. Religion is not a need for the world, it's a want. The bible says you must want God. From the things I have seen, if we continue this road of tyranny, then more people will not want God.

Not only do I plan on doing this as an essay in College, but it is also a planned book I plan to make. I thank you for reading this if you have.
While I agree with some things you say here, I would say that there is quite a bit of generalizing in your post.

What you have to understand is that people like Rick Perry are taking advantage of their rights of expression just as you are. If they are not able to express themselves, then there would obviously be a conflict of free speech, and freedom of religion. You're referencing Christians as being extremists of religion. This implies a danger of sorts. What exactly do you think the answer to the problem apparent would be?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 11:46:28 AM
At 2/4/2014 11:40:17 AM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 2/4/2014 11:05:24 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

While I agree with some things you say here, I would say that there is quite a bit of generalizing in your post.

What you have to understand is that people like Rick Perry are taking advantage of their rights of expression just as you are. If they are not able to express themselves, then there would obviously be a conflict of free speech, and freedom of religion. You're referencing Christians as being extremists of religion. This implies a danger of sorts. What exactly do you think the answer to the problem apparent would be?

I'm referencing members of the Christian Right and other groups of fundamentalism and extremism as extremists of religion. They have the right to practice their religion, but not force it upon others.