Jump to topic:

Artificial Insemination Vs. Sex to Conceive

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:40:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think the former is clearly the more righteous path, stripping all lust from the process of conceiving a child. What think you, religious folk? Should all Christians/Muslims/etc. remain virgin wankers for the entirety of their lives? It certainly seems more in line with religious virtue, in my opinion.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:45:07 PM
I think this was God's perceived ideal, given the virgin birth of Jesus. How come it is not the standard?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:35:13 AM
At 2/5/2014 7:40:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I think the former is clearly the more righteous path, stripping all lust from the process of conceiving a child. What think you, religious folk? Should all Christians/Muslims/etc. remain virgin wankers for the entirety of their lives? It certainly seems more in line with religious virtue, in my opinion.

No man can make themselves eunuchs for the sake of their invisible created existence within the mind of our Creator. Only our invisible Creator can give and remove the desire of sex according to His will. Our Creator's will is what He planned before any visible illusions were seen by His people.

In the next age, we won't be confused by what our flesh wants and desires.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:38:13 AM
At 2/5/2014 7:45:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I think this was God's perceived ideal, given the virgin birth of Jesus. How come it is not the standard?

ALL flesh illusions were conceived by the virgin, which is vibrations we know as energy today. The illusion that man was created in the womb has deceived man ever since man existed as an illusion in this world full of illusions.

We saints know who we are in the mind of our invisible Creator because He's the teacher, not the illusions that we see in this world.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:16:58 PM

Yes. Let their bloodlines cease. It would be nice if the tendency towards theism was bred out. I couldn't do it. I would miss di*k. I could donate sperm though. It may or may not be mixed with someone else's.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:18:25 PM

Take the Muslim out of it. We encourage sex.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 1:12:08 AM
At 2/7/2014 11:18:25 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Well aren't you fascinatingly insane...
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 1:19:51 AM
At 2/7/2014 11:18:25 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I guess Islam encourages sex if you find black body shawls sexy... but then if you do you're probably a necrophilliac who shouldn't be breeding anyway.