Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Are you claiming to be Story book christ Brad

Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 2:32:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
" There's only one Christ who used many bodies during this age. I happen to be the last one preaching the gospel before the end comes. "

So you claim Story book Christ is using your body?

That's akin to similar claims of demonic possession!

(Source: http://www.armageddononline.org...)

The psychotic - schizophrenic often suffer this belief!

Have you informed your Doctor that you believe you are biblical Christ reincarnated or possessed by him?

What medication did the Doctor prescribe you in the Mental asylum they placed you in OR haven't you told the Doctor this?
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:40:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.
Indeed I recall reading the comments of others confirming Brad's psychosis!

I also agree with what you observe regarding Brad!

There is no doubt in my mind also that Brad is psychotic, but refuses to acknowledge his urgent need of psychiatric assistance & probably medication!

Hiding in a Park denying reality is Brad's psychotic answer to his psychosis!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:17:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 2:32:32 AM, Composer wrote:
" There's only one Christ who used many bodies during this age. I happen to be the last one preaching the gospel before the end comes. "

So you claim Story book Christ is using your body?

That's akin to similar claims of demonic possession!

(Source: http://www.armageddononline.org...)

The psychotic - schizophrenic often suffer this belief!

Have you informed your Doctor that you believe you are biblical Christ reincarnated or possessed by him?

What medication did the Doctor prescribe you in the Mental asylum they placed you in OR haven't you told the Doctor this?

Fear causes unbelievers like you to make up all kinds of excuses not to believe a saint's testimonies of our true invisible existence within the mind of our Creator. They don't believe that we're created as vibrations called energy and that everything we see are only illusions that come from processed energy.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:21:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.

You and the other idiot here are the only ones who share the same fear about my testimonies in this forum. You may get a few more in here who believe I'm crazy but many more in here are very curious about the things I know. They also have fear of what I'm testifying to but at least they aren't attacking me from total fear like you two have.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:27:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 5:40:28 AM, Composer wrote:
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.
Indeed I recall reading the comments of others confirming Brad's psychosis!

I also agree with what you observe regarding Brad!

There is no doubt in my mind also that Brad is psychotic, but refuses to acknowledge his urgent need of psychiatric assistance & probably medication!

Hiding in a Park denying reality is Brad's psychotic answer to his psychosis!

You have no idea who I am or where I go during the day. I'm not cooking in the park anymore because I don't have a place to store my camping stove and food after I was told to leave the place I was keeping it at for the past eight months. Now I clearly understand who we are in the mind of our Creator to be used to teach all my believers and new ones as they meet me in various places in Campbell. I have thousands of believers to teach now so I'll be very busy this year before my flesh is killed by unbelievers who hate my testimonies.

Sweet dreams in our Creator's mind.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:31:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 11:21:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.

You and the other idiot here are the only ones who share the same fear about my testimonies in this forum. You may get a few more in here who believe I'm crazy but many more in here are very curious about the things I know. They also have fear of what I'm testifying to but at least they aren't attacking me from total fear like you two have.

The only fear around here is the fear that a professionally-diagnosed mental patient, someone who has been confirmed by trained personnel to have schizophrenia or other psychiatric conditions, is on here confirming his diagnoses. Certainly you have no intention of divulging your mental health history. After all, you claim that God knocked you to the floor, changed your DNA, and made you a homeless eunuch. Why would anyone question your mental health?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:44:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 11:31:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:21:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.

You and the other idiot here are the only ones who share the same fear about my testimonies in this forum. You may get a few more in here who believe I'm crazy but many more in here are very curious about the things I know. They also have fear of what I'm testifying to but at least they aren't attacking me from total fear like you two have.

The only fear around here is the fear that a professionally-diagnosed mental patient, someone who has been confirmed by trained personnel to have schizophrenia or other psychiatric conditions, is on here confirming his diagnoses. Certainly you have no intention of divulging your mental health history. After all, you claim that God knocked you to the floor, changed your DNA, and made you a homeless eunuch. Why would anyone question your mental health?

Everything I write, speak and have witnessed comes directly from our Creator. Since you reject all these testimonies, you're considered an unbeliever. I don't need to prove anything to believers who listen to my spoken testimonies. They just keep listening to me without rejecting anything. It makes no difference if they can't understand everything I say, the connection we have as friends are all that's needed to make the unbelievers jealous of what we know.

Unbelievers see me with different friends all day long who are listening to me speak to them. Now they're gossiping at the various Christian churches about me and all my friends ( some of them are Christians from their churches ) I'm connected with. This causes them to be jealous ( fear ) and eventually, they will need to get rid of me. They've tried using the police on many occasions but the police can't do anything about me because of the freedom of speech we have in this country.

Once they learned that the police couldn't get rid of me, they tried verbal abuse by threatening to beat me up and having me killed. Many Christian believers are coming to me now because God is using them to cause even more jealousy amongst the Christian unbelievers who hate me with a passion. You should see them give me the finger and curse at me as they drive by on the way into the parking lots where their false gods ( church buildings ) are waiting for them to come and worship their false deities in.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 1:20:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 11:44:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:31:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:21:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.

You and the other idiot here are the only ones who share the same fear about my testimonies in this forum. You may get a few more in here who believe I'm crazy but many more in here are very curious about the things I know. They also have fear of what I'm testifying to but at least they aren't attacking me from total fear like you two have.

The only fear around here is the fear that a professionally-diagnosed mental patient, someone who has been confirmed by trained personnel to have schizophrenia or other psychiatric conditions, is on here confirming his diagnoses. Certainly you have no intention of divulging your mental health history. After all, you claim that God knocked you to the floor, changed your DNA, and made you a homeless eunuch. Why would anyone question your mental health?

Everything I write, speak and have witnessed comes directly from our Creator. Since you reject all these testimonies, you're considered an unbeliever. I don't need to prove anything to believers who listen to my spoken testimonies. They just keep listening to me without rejecting anything. It makes no difference if they can't understand everything I say, the connection we have as friends are all that's needed to make the unbelievers jealous of what we know.

Unbelievers see me with different friends all day long who are listening to me speak to them. Now they're gossiping at the various Christian churches about me and all my friends ( some of them are Christians from their churches ) I'm connected with. This causes them to be jealous ( fear ) and eventually, they will need to get rid of me. They've tried using the police on many occasions but the police can't do anything about me because of the freedom of speech we have in this country.

Once they learned that the police couldn't get rid of me, they tried verbal abuse by threatening to beat me up and having me killed. Many Christian believers are coming to me now because God is using them to cause even more jealousy amongst the Christian unbelievers who hate me with a passion. You should see them give me the finger and curse at me as they drive by on the way into the parking lots where their false gods ( church buildings ) are waiting for them to come and worship their false deities in.

That's all nice to know, but the fact of the matter is, most likely, that you have been diagnosed by trained professional as having a mental illness - or multiple mental illnesses.

True or False, Brad: Some people with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia experience delusions or hallucinations of a religious nature which causes them to think that God is revealing certain things to them.

Is that true or false?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 1:24:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2014 11:44:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I'm connected with. This causes them to be jealous ( fear ) and eventually, they will need to get rid of me. They've tried using the police on many occasions but the police can't do anything about me because of the freedom of speech we have in this country.
The Freedom of Speech attributed to largely Atheists having already been prepared to die on the various battlefields for both believers & non-believers, who want those same rights you enjoy, but like YOU cowardly do so at the expense of the lives of every one apart from themselves who claim they can't get involved in worldly affairs like wars!

So you need to give thanks to Atheists & non-believers for them having unselfishly sacrificed themselves; so selfish cowards like YOU can enjoy the Freedom of Speech rights they died for, for your benefit!
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 1:28:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Saint Brad, why don't you come on here and tell us that you have not been diagnosed in the past with mental illnesses, particularly schizophrenia? That would be so easy! The trouble is that you can't say that. If you could, you would.

I was examined by a trained mental health professional. I was diagnosed as having depression. I was placed on Cymbalta. That was back about six years ago. I took it for about 2 1/2 years. I do not take it any more - and haven't from some time. I do not feel depressed - and have not for years.

Now why can't you do that? Here's why: you've got a history of mental illness that you prefer to keep shady. Why? Well, your particular mental illness(es) CAUSE religious delusions. Anybody can see how you duck, and hide, and divert - but you sure won't answer, will you? Thus you have no credibility.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 8:43:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2014 1:20:38 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:44:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:31:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:21:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2014 3:54:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
Saint Brad has deemed it wise to keep hidden his past medical history of mental illness. He feels that revealing the type and extent of his mental illness/psychiatric issues will undermine his credibility.

Today, he asked the probing question: "Anna, why does nobody else here think that I suffer from mental illness/psychiatric problems?"

I have assured him that anyone, whether Christian, Atheist, Jew or whatever, who has read four or five of his posts has come to the same conclusion.

You and the other idiot here are the only ones who share the same fear about my testimonies in this forum. You may get a few more in here who believe I'm crazy but many more in here are very curious about the things I know. They also have fear of what I'm testifying to but at least they aren't attacking me from total fear like you two have.

The only fear around here is the fear that a professionally-diagnosed mental patient, someone who has been confirmed by trained personnel to have schizophrenia or other psychiatric conditions, is on here confirming his diagnoses. Certainly you have no intention of divulging your mental health history. After all, you claim that God knocked you to the floor, changed your DNA, and made you a homeless eunuch. Why would anyone question your mental health?

Everything I write, speak and have witnessed comes directly from our Creator. Since you reject all these testimonies, you're considered an unbeliever. I don't need to prove anything to believers who listen to my spoken testimonies. They just keep listening to me without rejecting anything. It makes no difference if they can't understand everything I say, the connection we have as friends are all that's needed to make the unbelievers jealous of what we know.

Unbelievers see me with different friends all day long who are listening to me speak to them. Now they're gossiping at the various Christian churches about me and all my friends ( some of them are Christians from their churches ) I'm connected with. This causes them to be jealous ( fear ) and eventually, they will need to get rid of me. They've tried using the police on many occasions but the police can't do anything about me because of the freedom of speech we have in this country.

Once they learned that the police couldn't get rid of me, they tried verbal abuse by threatening to beat me up and having me killed. Many Christian believers are coming to me now because God is using them to cause even more jealousy amongst the Christian unbelievers who hate me with a passion. You should see them give me the finger and curse at me as they drive by on the way into the parking lots where their false gods ( church buildings ) are waiting for them to come and worship their false deities in.

That's all nice to know, but the fact of the matter is, most likely, that you have been diagnosed by trained professional as having a mental illness - or multiple mental illnesses.

True or False, Brad: Some people with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia experience delusions or hallucinations of a religious nature which causes them to think that God is revealing certain things to them.

Is that true or false?

It's true that some people with schizophrenia have experiences of God revealing certain things to them so all Christians who say they are experiencing God revealing certain things to them must have schizophrenic episodes.

I know for a fact that Christians have never known our Creator so any Christian who tells me that God speaks to them is a liar. Many of them who are actual believers don't know our Creator, either, but God has led them to believe in Him through observations of this world and by guiding them to some knowledge in the Bible that most Christians cannot understand.

God makes saints, believers and unbelievers. No man chooses to believe or become a saint. Unbelievers don't even decide to reject the gospel preached by a saint. They were made by our Creator to reject His Voice.

You were made to be an unbeliever because you constantly look for ways to disbelieve all the prophecies and knowledge I share in this forum. I am not a crazy man who came in here as a troll to mess with people's minds. I have a lot of information from our Creator about the past, present and future so anyone willing to listen to Him can read my written testimonies in this forum or listen to the spoken Word as I preach God to them. Some of these people in here have read my posts and are learning there is information that they have never heard before. I didn't know the future before my born again experience on June 16th of 2008 but since that day I began writing for our Creator, I've learned who we are and how we'll live in Paradise ( The New Heaven and Earth ).

You might not like to read about the future but some other people like it. Your selfishness wants to discourage everyone in this forum from reading my posts. That's the attitude of most Christians who believe they're the only ones going to a place called Heaven. The only problem is that we all came from Heaven so there is nowhere to go after our flesh perishes. All that happens is that we awaken in new bodies ( illusions ) to start living new life experiences without being deceived from knowing who we are in the mind of our Creator. This new life in Paradise is the new covenant we'll be living under that gives us all a peaceful existence within God's mind.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 8:45:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2014 1:24:13 AM, Composer wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:44:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I'm connected with. This causes them to be jealous ( fear ) and eventually, they will need to get rid of me. They've tried using the police on many occasions but the police can't do anything about me because of the freedom of speech we have in this country.
The Freedom of Speech attributed to largely Atheists having already been prepared to die on the various battlefields for both believers & non-believers, who want those same rights you enjoy, but like YOU cowardly do so at the expense of the lives of every one apart from themselves who claim they can't get involved in worldly affairs like wars!

So you need to give thanks to Atheists & non-believers for them having unselfishly sacrificed themselves; so selfish cowards like YOU can enjoy the Freedom of Speech rights they died for, for your benefit!

Only cowards look for excuses to not believe in a Creator who created them. Both you and Anna are cowards.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 3:12:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anna: " True or False, Brad: Some people with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia experience delusions or hallucinations of a religious nature which causes them to think that God is revealing certain things to them.

Is that true or false?

Saint Brad: It's true that some people with schizophrenia have experiences of God revealing certain things to them so all Christians who say they are experiencing God revealing certain things to them must have schizophrenic episodes.


Anna: That's a false dichotomy. How about this:

"Some Christians who say they are experiencing God revealing certain things to them may be having schizophrenic episodes"

That would be true. There are many other explanations for the phenomenon. However, none of the really have much to do with you. The truth of the matter is that God is not revealing Himself to any of them, other than as He reveals Himself through His word.

You conceded that mental illness, especially schizophrenia, very commonly causes religious delusions and a distorted reality. People with schizophrenia commonly believe that they have been singled out ... that God is speaking through them and them alone .... that they have a special message for mankind. Well, that's precisely what you say!

Yet when asked, if you have been diagnosed in the past with mental illness, especially schizophrenia, you run and hide. You say, "You're a liar." No, Brad, you are. Thus we ask again, with no expectation of getting an answer:

Saint Brad, have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia or any other mental illness?

I'd bet 100 to 1 that you have been! Surely you have. You think God knocked you to the floor and altered your DNA, then made you a homeless eunuch. Yet you come on here and try to pretend you are sane?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 3:42:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2014 3:12:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: " True or False, Brad: Some people with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia experience delusions or hallucinations of a religious nature which causes them to think that God is revealing certain things to them.

Is that true or false?


Saint Brad: It's true that some people with schizophrenia have experiences of God revealing certain things to them so all Christians who say they are experiencing God revealing certain things to them must have schizophrenic episodes.


Anna: That's a false dichotomy. How about this:

"Some Christians who say they are experiencing God revealing certain things to them may be having schizophrenic episodes"

That would be true. There are many other explanations for the phenomenon. However, none of the really have much to do with you. The truth of the matter is that God is not revealing Himself to any of them, other than as He reveals Himself through His word.

You conceded that mental illness, especially schizophrenia, very commonly causes religious delusions and a distorted reality. People with schizophrenia commonly believe that they have been singled out ... that God is speaking through them and them alone .... that they have a special message for mankind. Well, that's precisely what you say!

Yet when asked, if you have been diagnosed in the past with mental illness, especially schizophrenia, you run and hide. You say, "You're a liar." No, Brad, you are. Thus we ask again, with no expectation of getting an answer:

Saint Brad, have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia or any other mental illness?

I'd bet 100 to 1 that you have been! Surely you have. You think God knocked you to the floor and altered your DNA, then made you a homeless eunuch. Yet you come on here and try to pretend you are sane?

You have no idea who is schizophrenic or not because no man knows who is or who isn't. Psychiatry is not a perfect diagnostic source for man's fears. Whoever appears to be fearful, they make them take drugs to try stop those fears. But psychiatrists have no idea what they are treating or how to stop these fears. Only our Creator knows who He formed as schizophrenic illusions that man believes in during this age.

Schizophrenic people cannot do what I've been doing the past five years. They may have some Godly delusions but they have no knowledge to know the past, present and future like I do. They cannot tell you how we were created or how we'll live in Paradise. They cannot understand the prophecies or use them to back up what they say.