Jump to topic:

I am Jesus.

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:20:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have recently declared that myself, Lord Grae, is the hotter, more ripped elven version of Jesus.

1. I raised people from the dead. twice myself, once a friend.

2. I turned wine into poison wine by hiring someone to poison it.

3. I ran on water using magic

4. I fed a thousand families using adequate food.

In conclusion, I am the new Jesus. PRAISE ME!!!
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:21:49 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:20:08 AM, Lordgrae wrote:
I have recently declared that myself, Lord Grae, is the hotter, more ripped elven version of Jesus.

Everyone knows bornofgod is Jesus you imposter.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:25:18 AM

Uhh, nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope. No can do. You are just another person with a "creative" name trying to be something your not bud. :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:33:46 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:21:49 AM, Installgentoo wrote:

Everyone knows bornofgod is Jesus you imposter.

How do you know I'm not a bornofgod multi account?
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:34:43 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:25:18 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Nope. No can do. You are just another person with a "creative" name trying to be something your not bud. :/

So where is your evidence that Jesus did these things, when you so easily dismiss that I did them?
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:37:44 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:34:43 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

So where is your evidence that Jesus did these things, when you so easily dismiss that I did them?

The Bible, which is probably something I am sure of that you do not (or may have) read, but do not believe.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:40:15 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:37:44 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

The Bible, which is probably something I am sure of that you do not (or may have) read, but do not believe.

I have read much of the Old Testament. Haven't really gotten to the new testament except some excerpts. I'm busy reading the Quran right now. And yes, I do not believe it.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:44:02 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:40:15 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

I have read much of the Old Testament. Haven't really gotten to the new testament except some excerpts. I'm busy reading the Quran right now. And yes, I do not believe it.

Oh, I see... Why do you not read the New Testament. It does appear that yu have some form of knowledge of Jesus from the Bible, but using for your own purpose? And oh, I'm sorry, are you Muslim? Just wondering. Or do you just read other religious literature to understand it?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 9:47:08 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:44:02 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Oh, I see... Why do you not read the New Testament. It does appear that yu have some form of knowledge of Jesus from the Bible, but using for your own purpose? And oh, I'm sorry, are you Muslim? Just wondering. Or do you just read other religious literature to understand it?

I used to be Jewish (raised), so I spent time in Synagogue reading the Old Testament. Then, after I became an Atheist, I took a world history class and became interested in Eastern religions. So now I'm studying these out of interest.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 10:04:58 AM
At 2/7/2014 9:47:08 AM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 2/7/2014 9:44:02 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I used to be Jewish (raised), so I spent time in Synagogue reading the Old Testament. Then, after I became an Atheist, I took a world history class and became interested in Eastern religions. So now I'm studying these out of interest.

I am just curious, why are now atheist? Coming from a Jewish background and all...
That's always interesting.. I've done my own researching as well.. Seems contrary to what I believe..
"Good Times" ~ Max
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 10:11:02 AM

All hail the new Jesus!
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 10:44:53 AM
At 2/7/2014 10:04:58 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I am just curious, why are now atheist? Coming from a Jewish background and all...
That's always interesting.. I've done my own researching as well.. Seems contrary to what I believe..

I became a deist when I realized that organized religion could be very detrimental to society. Then I started looking at the evidence and became an agnostic. Later I became an atheist.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:04:13 AM
At 2/7/2014 10:44:53 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

I became a deist when I realized that organized religion could be very detrimental to society. Then I started looking at the evidence and became an agnostic. Later I became an atheist.

Sounds a lot like most atheists... They start off in a religious sect and then to something of uncertainty than to nothing of belief..
"Good Times" ~ Max
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:09:07 AM
At 2/7/2014 11:04:13 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Sounds a lot like most atheists... They start off in a religious sect and then to something of uncertainty than to nothing of belief..

Well, this is easily explainable. Atheism is a relatively new phenomena, so most adults who had children 15-20 years ago were affiliated, so their children were raised religious.

And people are not readily able to give up past beliefs. That's why for many atheists, deism is a transitional stage. Not to say that all deists are going to become atheists, just that for people who are going to become atheists, that they use deism as a stepping stone away from their past beliefs.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:09:44 AM

Care to hear my atheist story? :)
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:11:02 AM
At 2/7/2014 11:09:07 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

Well, this is easily explainable. Atheism is a relatively new phenomena, so most adults who had children 15-20 years ago were affiliated, so their children were raised religious.

And people are not readily able to give up past beliefs. That's why for many atheists, deism is a transitional stage. Not to say that all deists are going to become atheists, just that for people who are going to become atheists, that they use deism as a stepping stone away from their past beliefs.

Yeah, I did study on all that before.. the history behind it cause of an assignment I had to do for history.. So I understand.. Just it is interesting though..
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:11:29 AM
At 2/7/2014 11:09:44 AM, XLAV wrote:

sure :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 12:01:24 PM
At 2/7/2014 11:11:29 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I live in the Philippines, a very very religious country. Also one of the last countries that still illegalized abortion. Majority of the Pilipinos are Catholic, followed by a lot of different protestant groups, and Islam. Anywhere you go there is always a church or a chapel nearby.

I was raised by an everyday normal Catholic Pilipino family. I studied in a catholic school, my family and I go to church every Sunday, read the bible and I used to pray a lot. My father died when I was 9 and my faith in God actually became stronger because my mother told me he is now in a better place called Heaven.

When I reach 10th grade I started questioning my religion. I was sent to a Born Again camp for one week during the summer even though I'm Catholic, because my mother didn't know it was a Born Again camp. For one week I studied their rituals and traditions. I asked the pastor questions that bothered me regarding religion.

I asked, "Why are their other religions in the world that are just as convincing as ours?"
He said, "Because their beliefs are silly. For example, Hinduism. Do you think worshipping an elephant makes sense?".

I said, "So if Christianity is right and lets assume 1/2 of the Christians are good enough to go to heaven, what will happen to the other 6,500,000,000 people?"
He said, "They will all go to hell."

This were only one of the many questions that I asked and recieved bad answers.

Theists are selfish in my opinion. They only care about themselves, their loved ones, and those who believe in the same god to go to heaven.
To hell with the billions of non-believer of their faith, right? Its not like they were born in a different country with different religion that is just as convincing as yours.

Long story short, I went from Catholic to Born Again, to Agnostic, and finally atheist.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 12:51:00 PM
At 2/7/2014 12:01:24 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 2/7/2014 11:11:29 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I live in the Philippines, a very very religious country. Also one of the last countries that still illegalized abortion. Majority of the Pilipinos are Catholic, followed by a lot of different protestant groups, and Islam. Anywhere you go there is always a church or a chapel nearby.

I was raised by an everyday normal Catholic Pilipino family. I studied in a catholic school, my family and I go to church every Sunday, read the bible and I used to pray a lot. My father died when I was 9 and my faith in God actually became stronger because my mother told me he is now in a better place called Heaven.

When I reach 10th grade I started questioning my religion. I was sent to a Born Again camp for one week during the summer even though I'm Catholic, because my mother didn't know it was a Born Again camp. For one week I studied their rituals and traditions. I asked the pastor questions that bothered me regarding religion.

I asked, "Why are their other religions in the world that are just as convincing as ours?"
He said, "Because their beliefs are silly. For example, Hinduism. Do you think worshipping an elephant makes sense?".

I said, "So if Christianity is right and lets assume 1/2 of the Christians are good enough to go to heaven, what will happen to the other 6,500,000,000 people?"
He said, "They will all go to hell."

This were only one of the many questions that I asked and recieved bad answers.

Theists are selfish in my opinion. They only care about themselves, their loved ones, and those who believe in the same god to go to heaven.
To hell with the billions of non-believer of their faith, right? Its not like they were born in a different country with different religion that is just as convincing as yours.

Long story short, I went from Catholic to Born Again, to Agnostic, and finally atheist.

I am very sorry of your father's loss... (btw, I just found out a couple minutes ago that my uncle died October 23rd from a severe stroke and I am barely hearing about it now)..

Anyways, I am sorry that people seem to never answer the questions like they should and show no compassion for people who are not believers.. I have been told that by many people and I just want you to know, not all Christians are like that.. There are Christians who actually do care and are concerned and that is why we share the truth with people who do not believe.. When I go to school, yes, I talk to other Christians, but I make it every intentional purpose to be around people who are not and I am often questioned even though I am a Christian why I talk to them if I know that they are not (even athesist's have asked me this).. And I always give the same reply.. "Am I any different than you and everyone else? Do I not sin and make mistakes too? I am no better than anyone else nor want anyone to think that." But it really upsets me when people who are not believers tell me that people who say they are "Christians" are not even doing their part.. It makes me question if their really a Christian or not.. And I am sorry that you or anyone has had to deal with that.. And please, if you ever have any questions, by all means, I am more than willing to answer forwardly and not with simple little things like you said your pastor answered you with.. BY the Grace of God, I will answer your questions the best of my ability.. Because I actually do care.. and I appreciate you wanting to share your story with me.. thank you.. It says a lot to me..
"Good Times" ~ Max
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 4:49:02 PM

Just so you know, maybe laying down the Four Facts would be a better converting method rather than committing logical fallacies.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

so yea.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 4:50:32 PM
At 2/7/2014 4:49:02 PM, DudeStop wrote:

Just so you know, maybe laying down the Four Facts would be a better converting method rather than committing logical fallacies.

so yea.

Lol, okay.. Thanks.. (do you always watch for my replies, comments, votes and all or what?)...
"Good Times" ~ Max
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 4:51:59 PM
At 2/7/2014 4:50:32 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

so yea.

Lol, okay.. Thanks.. (do you always watch for my replies, comments, votes and all or what?)...

Um... No? Why would I have any interest in watching for your replies?
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 4:53:46 PM
At 2/7/2014 4:51:59 PM, DudeStop wrote:

so yea.

hahaha, idk because you seem to always reply on anything I write practically all the time.. Maybe test yourself on it though.. haha.. Its actually pretty funny tbh.. But, I guess I believe you..
"Good Times" ~ Max
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 4:59:55 PM
At 2/7/2014 4:53:46 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

so yea.

hahaha, idk because you seem to always reply on anything I write practically all the time.. Maybe test yourself on it though.. haha.. Its actually pretty funny tbh.. But, I guess I believe you..

I'm not sure you do believe that I simply stick to religious forums more often. Which would be surprising to most people.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:00:53 PM
At 2/7/2014 4:59:55 PM, DudeStop wrote:

so yea.

I'm not sure you do believe that I simply stick to religious forums more often. Which would be surprising to most people.

Why is that though?
"Good Times" ~ Max
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:02:26 PM
At 2/7/2014 5:00:53 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

so yea.

Why is that though?

I'd rather not offend you.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:05:59 PM
At 2/7/2014 5:02:26 PM, DudeStop wrote:

so yea.

Why is that though?

Offend me?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:08:36 PM

so yea.

Why is that though?

@GCL: Because he thinks all (or at least, most) theists have nonsensical beliefs and he enjoys crashing their delusions.
Sensitive theists really shouldn't talk to him.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:09:30 PM

Proof?
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 5:10:53 PM
At 2/7/2014 5:05:59 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I simply stick to religious forums more often. Which would be surprising to most people.

Why is that though?

Offend me?

He thinks all (or at least most) theists have nonsensical beliefs and he enjoys crashing their "delusions".
Sensitive theists really shouldn't talk to him.