Jump to topic:

Definitive "Bible = True Word of God" Thread

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:02:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I thought I'd create one thread (for all time) that people could use to debate whether the Bible is the true word of God.

This is the basis for most disagreements between theists and non-theists (e.g. whether homosexuality is wrong, whether evolution is wrong, etc.).

So...discuss!
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:12:53 PM
At 2/7/2014 11:02:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I thought I'd create one thread (for all time) that people could use to debate whether the Bible is the true word of God.

This is the basis for most disagreements between theists and non-theists (e.g. whether homosexuality is wrong, whether evolution is wrong, etc.).

So...discuss!

The true Word of God is invisible vibrations known as energy today. This is God's language because a wavelength in a vibration has a high pitch and a low pitch which is needed to form one bit of information. Just like a 0 and a 1 in a binary code is one bit of information. A coin toss that lands on heads or tails is one bit of information.

The Bible consists of words written in man's languages that come from processed vibrations that are converted by our Creator in the minds of His prophets and saints to use to write the original prophecies and writings that all His saints had to write for Him to learn what God's language is about. This is how we saints learn about the past, present and future, which became scriptures that man studies. However, man wasn't designed during this age to understand any of the prophecies. Only God's saints were used to take words that we learn from childhood that God placed in His mind for us to write and speak with. This is called preaching the gospel, or speaking for God.

In other words, the created invisible existence of God's saints and prophets is called the Word. It's also known as the Gospel, or His Voice or spoken Word of God throughout the Bible.

Christians don't understand that scriptures doesn't mean the Word. Scriptures are writings that came from the invisible Word of God.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 12:22:37 AM

So...discuss!

The Bible is obviously true. It has the word "testament" at the start of it. Any lawyer will tell you that proves it is a 100% true attestation.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 12:52:06 AM

So...discuss!

ahhhhhh wait dude which bible you talking about which canon of the bible? Protestant? Roman Catholic?Eastern Orthodox ?Oriental Orthodox?Assyrian Eastern ?
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 8:51:50 AM
At 2/8/2014 12:52:06 AM, LAZARUS77 wrote:

So...discuss!

ahhhhhh wait dude which bible you talking about which canon of the bible? Protestant? Roman Catholic?Eastern Orthodox ?Oriental Orthodox?Assyrian Eastern ?

Not one Christian can tell you what the true Word of God is.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 9:17:28 AM
I will assume, for the sake of argument that we are using the general bible.

Now, in the bible, it makes some predictions.

One of these predictions is that the city of Tyre would be destroyed, never to be found again. Guess who found it using google earth?

https://www.youtube.com...

I suggest you watch it if you want to know about the other bible prophecies that went wrong.

In job, the earth is described as being round 'like a wax seal'. Now I've heard people look at the round, and say 'look! It says the earth is a sphere! It knew!' but that isn't what it says. It means that the earth is a circle. A flat circle. Go and look up a picture of a wax seal, it is not a ball.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 9:21:48 AM
At 2/8/2014 9:17:28 AM, Lordgrae wrote:
I will assume, for the sake of argument that we are using the general bible.

Now, in the bible, it makes some predictions.

One of these predictions is that the city of Tyre would be destroyed, never to be found again. Guess who found it using google earth?

https://www.youtube.com...

I suggest you watch it if you want to know about the other bible prophecies that went wrong.

In job, the earth is described as being round 'like a wax seal'. Now I've heard people look at the round, and say 'look! It says the earth is a sphere! It knew!' but that isn't what it says. It means that the earth is a circle. A flat circle. Go and look up a picture of a wax seal, it is not a ball.

You're just like Christians who use the scriptures as excuses not to believe my written testimonies of how our Creator created us.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 9:49:17 AM

So...discuss!

Nope. While it certainly has some valuable morals to teach, the contradiction and paradox within it make it impossible to be the word of a perfect God.

Want some examples of "contradiction and paradox"? Watch the videos of Nonstampcollector and Darkmatter2525 on Youtube (can't post them here because of excessive F-bombing).

However, such contradiction is to be expected of a book that was written the way it was. Many of its stories were passed down orally for decades, if not centuries after the said events had passed, resulting in heavy exaggeration.

This is evident especially in the story of the Exodus, which should certainly be a HUGE event in Egyptian history, yet it is mentioned not even once, insinuating that the entire affair was actually a very quiet and secretive, with the story getting twisted and exaggerated through oral transmission of the story.

And before claiming that the Egyptians wouldn't record such a disgraceful event, remember that they DID record their conquest by the Hyksos as well as the defeats of Ramses the Great in Canaan.

Looking at its historicity and actual text, it becomes apparent that the Bible is simply a body of writings put together by the Hebrews and early Christians over the course of 2000 years.

It is the word of primitive iron age tribesmen; not God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 10:22:11 AM
At 2/8/2014 9:49:17 AM, Romanii wrote:

So...discuss!

Nope. While it certainly has some valuable morals to teach, the contradiction and paradox within it make it impossible to be the word of a perfect God.

Want some examples of "contradiction and paradox"? Watch the videos of Nonstampcollector and Darkmatter2525 on Youtube (can't post them here because of excessive F-bombing).

However, such contradiction is to be expected of a book that was written the way it was. Many of its stories were passed down orally for decades, if not centuries after the said events had passed, resulting in heavy exaggeration.

This is evident especially in the story of the Exodus, which should certainly be a HUGE event in Egyptian history, yet it is mentioned not even once, insinuating that the entire affair was actually a very quiet and secretive, with the story getting twisted and exaggerated through oral transmission of the story.

And before claiming that the Egyptians wouldn't record such a disgraceful event, remember that they DID record their conquest by the Hyksos as well as the defeats of Ramses the Great in Canaan.

Looking at its historicity and actual text, it becomes apparent that the Bible is simply a body of writings put together by the Hebrews and early Christians over the course of 2000 years.

It is the word of primitive iron age tribesmen; not God.

The early prophets did not know we came from an invisible realm called energy even though they were used by our invisible Creator to write words He put in their minds to write and speak with. These prophecies they wrote were bits of information that us saints would eventually read so that our invisible Creator could teach us what they mean.

From these prophecies, we learn some facts about who we are and where we exist. We also learn about the future that hasn't been experienced by us yet although I have the knowledge to know about it.

You and all atheists, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc. and the rest of God's people can only believe or disbelieve what us saints know about the future. Christians read the prophecies and kind of figure out that there will be more life after death but they have no idea that ALL God's creation will awaken in new bodies to experience new life forever. They believe the lies in the new testament that we have to believe in a false deity like Jesus and the virgin Mary to go on to a place called Heaven. They don't know that Heaven means vibrations called energy.

Everything I share in this forum was taught to me directly from our invisible Creator who guided me to some prophecies after having me write stories first. It's impossible to find the prophecies without having the knowledge to find them with. This is why Christians don't know what to look for in the Bible to learn about the end of this age. Whenever I share these prophecies in a step by step format and underline all the details to show them that I understand these prophecies very well, they deny them. That's because they weren't taught anything by our invisible Creator. They can only guess at what the prophecies mean so they get all kinds of different interpretations that separate them all into various religions and denominations of Christianity.

Islam came from Christianity and most of Christianity came from Judaism and other religious ideas going all the way back to the early Babylonian leaders who began building their false gods and made up stories to describe their false gods.

The same thing is going on today with our technological devices. We have a whole new language just to describe these false gods and if you don't know the language, you won't be able to get good jobs building them.

This was the reason the Israelites became slaves of the Egyptians. They weren't slaves because they were captured like the Africans were and sent to the Americas to work for farmers. They were slaves because they didn't understand the language of the Egyptians who were building all kinds of false gods ( things built with human hands ). So instead of getting jobs such as architects who design these buildings, they were the ones who had to carve the blocks, form bricks and carry them to the building sites. This is no different than the poor people who live in the U.S. and work for all the corporations who build all kinds of false gods for profit.

Who is going to free these people from their slavery? I know the answer to this question but it will take a major event to free them. Would you like to know how we'll be freed from slavery in this world?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 9:39:28 AM
Our typical Gentile false prophet speaks, and speaks mightily, as in often, as in repeating self to endless boredom for others tired of hearing this garbage that should be left as tiny scrawls plastered over every surface of a dingy basement room, you Gentiles usually wanting to see mega-death and blood running from others one way or another who don't listen to your godless words.

As for the Bible, no it is not the true Word of God. It can't be because the writers of the Bible, the ancient Hebrews, have been exposed now by archeological science, God's real "book" of history with "pages" as layers of history in the earth itself, unlike the man-made papyrus, parchment, and paper and ink scrolls and books, as myth makers, fabricating Jewish myths of origin much like most other ethnic groups did only the Jewish myths were taken by the Roman Empire through Christianity and sold to the world as real history when it never was.

Gnosis "knew" this 2000 years ago and never let the Bible or the Bible god dictate Gnostic theology which is spirit derived and thus authentic to God when it comes from the appointed Jewish spiritual visionary sources. Now Jewish visionary guidance is back as God provides the New Revelation for the New Age upon us. There is a New Word of God that is Pentecostal and needing no language on earth to translate exactly what God wants of humankind now. There is a New Messiah Coming and Her Signs have already been seen predicting Her arrival bearing the Spirit of Christ as the Daughter of God and thus beginning the restoration of the Elohim, the Holy Family without which every earthly family is in danger of nuclear disintegration and every woman a victim to male domination.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 9:45:44 AM
At 2/9/2014 9:39:28 AM, biomystic wrote:
Our typical Gentile false prophet speaks, and speaks mightily, as in often, as in repeating self to endless boredom for others tired of hearing this garbage that should be left as tiny scrawls plastered over every surface of a dingy basement room, you Gentiles usually wanting to see mega-death and blood running from others one way or another who don't listen to your godless words.

As for the Bible, no it is not the true Word of God. It can't be because the writers of the Bible, the ancient Hebrews, have been exposed now by archeological science, God's real "book" of history with "pages" as layers of history in the earth itself, unlike the man-made papyrus, parchment, and paper and ink scrolls and books, as myth makers, fabricating Jewish myths of origin much like most other ethnic groups did only the Jewish myths were taken by the Roman Empire through Christianity and sold to the world as real history when it never was.

Gnosis "knew" this 2000 years ago and never let the Bible or the Bible god dictate Gnostic theology which is spirit derived and thus authentic to God when it comes from the appointed Jewish spiritual visionary sources. Now Jewish visionary guidance is back as God provides the New Revelation for the New Age upon us. There is a New Word of God that is Pentecostal and needing no language on earth to translate exactly what God wants of humankind now. There is a New Messiah Coming and Her Signs have already been seen predicting Her arrival bearing the Spirit of Christ as the Daughter of God and thus beginning the restoration of the Elohim, the Holy Family without which every earthly family is in danger of nuclear disintegration and every woman a victim to male domination.

You're no different than any religious man waiting for their false gods to appear in the sky.

I AM already here and will remain forever. You have no idea that you exist within ME and have been in ME since I created you.
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 9:54:09 AM
So far I've seen zero arguments for or against the Bible being the true word of God...
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen
http://www.debate.org...

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 10:00:50 AM
At 2/9/2014 9:54:09 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
So far I've seen zero arguments for or against the Bible being the true word of God...

You didn't read my post about it, did you? If you did, then you must be an unbeliever who doubts our Creator's knowledge.
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 10:06:24 AM
At 2/9/2014 10:00:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You didn't read my post about it, did you? If you did, then you must be an unbeliever who doubts our Creator's knowledge.

I read your posts, and I saw plenty of assertions but no argument that supports the topic of this thread. You don't just assert the Bible is the word of god, you have to provide at least an argument of why it is.

And your second assertion in your post is rather meaningless. I am willing to grant you that your Creator has vast or infinite knowledge, but you have still yet to provide an argument that the Bible is the true word of God, which is the this topic's title.

God most likely exists:
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 10:21:16 AM
At 2/9/2014 10:06:24 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 2/9/2014 10:00:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I read your posts, and I saw plenty of assertions but no argument that supports the topic of this thread. You don't just assert the Bible is the word of god, you have to provide at least an argument of why it is.

And your second assertion in your post is rather meaningless. I am willing to grant you that your Creator has vast or infinite knowledge, but you have still yet to provide an argument that the Bible is the true word of God, which is the this topic's title.

I can easily see you lied to me. You didn't read any of my posts because I'm the one in here saying that the Bible is NOT THE WORD OF GOD and NEVER HAS BEEN.

The Word of God is invisible vibrations that we call energy today.
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 10:25:16 AM
I can easily see you lied to me. You didn't read any of my posts because I'm the one in here saying that the Bible is NOT THE WORD OF GOD and NEVER HAS BEEN.

Um, that's called Woo, unless you really are talking about QM, in which case it's just irrelivant

God most likely exists:
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 10:33:06 AM
At 2/9/2014 10:25:16 AM, Sswdwm wrote:

Um, that's called Woo, unless you really are talking about QM, in which case it's just irrelivant

Watch this video you fool.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 10:39:26 AM
At 2/9/2014 10:33:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Or we could be some being who lives in a more fundamental dimension's PhD project. To see which universes it could trigger off that would product the most examples of life. A kinda cool possibility if you ask me

God most likely exists:
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:21:56 AM
At 2/9/2014 10:39:26 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
At 2/9/2014 10:33:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Or we could be some being who lives in a more fundamental dimension's PhD project. To see which universes it could trigger off that would product the most examples of life. A kinda cool possibility if you ask me

All life comes from vibrations that we call energy today. Vibrations cannot be seen unless they are processed into information we can understand such as the illusions we see or the written and spoken languages that we use to communicate with.

All the saints of the first three centuries A.D. all learned from our Creator that we came from an invisible realm which they called the heavens back then. Since we're only created, our Creator had to teach us who we are within His mind, or else, we would still be wondering around on this planet not knowing anything about who we are.

God started giving us information about who we are with His first prophet, Noah. Each prophet and saint ( illusions ) were used by God to give us a little more information that collectively, ended up giving us the information that we understand today about energy.

God used a plan called the "beast", which can be read about in the book of Daniel and Revelation. This plan contains the information that forced a few of His created beings to look up in the stars and use imaginary lines to connect the white dots. They had no idea what those white dots were in the sky but God used these illusions to teach these certain individuals various building shapes. From these various building shapes, God taught these men how to mold and carve earthen materials into building blocks to build their false gods. The reason they're called false gods because man didn't know they were getting their thoughts directly from our Creator through His plan called the beast.

So the "mark of the beast with man's number 666" only means that God put ideas into man's mind without man knowing who our Creator is. Then God moved their bodies in a way to form the earthen materials into bricks and blocks to construct buildings. These buildings made good fortresses against the man's enemies so their false gods protected them. They made good storage areas for their grain that they made for food so their false gods gave them food to eat. They were used to worship their false gods in the sky with.

None of these people who build false gods and worshiped false deities like Jesus, virgin Mary , god of Abraham, Zeus, and whatever god they imagined within their mind knew about our invisible created existence within our Creator's mind.

God used some of His people to leave these false gods and deities to seek the Truth. This is how governments, courts, science, math, languages, schools, and new building techniques were taught by our Creator to eventually have His people build the modern technology He created within His mind to use as analogies to help us understand our true created invisible existence as vibrations that we call energy today. Without all these illusions that God had man build, it would have been impossible for Him to teach us who we were.

The modern day microscopes and telescopes are only illusions in God's mind that He used to teach man infinity. There's no end to the combinations of vibrations that God can use to give us perfect illusions for us to experience. The modern computer language of 0's and 1's are very limited to give us illusions that we see on a computer monitor. Those illusions on a screen cannot smell and taste each other and feel emotions. They cannot look at each other in 3D and walk around each other. We observe these illusions on a monitor in 2D so we can never see behind another object unless the 0's and 1's in a binary code cause movement to change the images.

So vibrations are God's language that give us infinite amounts of information to give us our senses and believability that these illusions are real to us, even though they are only illusions within the mind of our Creator as His dreams.

Do you remember the song, "Row, row, row, your boat, gently down a stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream." This is closer to the Truth than any other information we have expressed in this world.
theta_pinch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:22:56 AM

So...discuss!

Here's how theist reasoning goes:

1. God exists.
2. We know God exists because he told us in the bible.
3. We know the bible is Gods true word because he told us in the bible.

Circular reasoning.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:28:44 AM
At 2/9/2014 11:22:56 AM, theta_pinch wrote:

So...discuss!

1. God exists.

Circular reasoning.

Some people only have enough information to believe that religion is false. Some people only have enough information to believe in false gods and deities. All of us saints know that our flesh and the flesh called atheists and religious people are only illusions that will burn up some day.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 3:46:18 PM
Oh shut the farook up! You blithering boob of a quack egomaniac! We are tired of hearing your stupid ideology you think is sooooo great because you johnny come lately find that yes, everything is based on vibrations, so what? It is the space-time Context that then gives the meaning behind the vibrations, dumb Gentile false prophet. You dump the Context and thus lose the continuity of meaning which is why you can't understand the Jewish Scriptures you've ripped off for your own ego attention hog necessity, your obsessive compulsive need to get attention by posting negative alarming ideas--such as your loony-tunes idea the earth can suddenly with no energy source shake itself and come apart with lava melting stone which is more lunacy piled on top of lunacy.

Please take a break and stop posting your incessant crap on every thread you see an opportunity to sell yourself and get the desired response--attention at any cost.
Ipsofacto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:00:12 PM

1. God exists.

Circular reasoning.

Unclear of the controversy. Are we to believe ( no pun intended) that there exists "any" other type of reasoning? Clearly, we argue from faith (NB. By "we", I mean everyone) rather than to it. How does one submit "God" to a proof? Again,I am puzzled by the attempt at a syllogism.

If we are to believe such a critique, then we by necessity are asserting that such a proof is complete and consistent. G"del (I.e. not a typo) showed the impossibility of such an assertion long ago.

Ball in your court.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:04:20 PM
At 2/9/2014 3:46:18 PM, biomystic wrote:
Oh shut the farook up! You blithering boob of a quack egomaniac! We are tired of hearing your stupid ideology you think is sooooo great because you johnny come lately find that yes, everything is based on vibrations, so what? It is the space-time Context that then gives the meaning behind the vibrations, dumb Gentile false prophet. You dump the Context and thus lose the continuity of meaning which is why you can't understand the Jewish Scriptures you've ripped off for your own ego attention hog necessity, your obsessive compulsive need to get attention by posting negative alarming ideas--such as your loony-tunes idea the earth can suddenly with no energy source shake itself and come apart with lava melting stone which is more lunacy piled on top of lunacy.

Please take a break and stop posting your incessant crap on every thread you see an opportunity to sell yourself and get the desired response--attention at any cost.

I can see the jealousy oozing out of these words you wrote. If you had the knowledge of God and the strong desire to speak for Him, you would be doing the same thing as God is having me doing in this forum.
theta_pinch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:13:25 PM
At 2/9/2014 4:00:12 PM, Ipsofacto wrote:

1. God exists.

Circular reasoning.

Unclear of the controversy. Are we to believe ( no pun intended) that there exists "any" other type of reasoning?

Let me rephrase that; it's begging the question.

Clearly, we argue from faith (NB. By "we", I mean everyone) rather than to it. How does one submit "God" to a proof? Again,I am puzzled by the attempt at a syllogism.

If we are to believe such a critique, then we by necessity are asserting that such a proof is complete and consistent. G"del (I.e. not a typo) showed the impossibility of such an assertion long ago.

Ball in your court.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
Ipsofacto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:29:55 PM

1. God exists.

Circular reasoning.

Unclear of the controversy. Are we to believe ( no pun intended) that there exists "any" other type of reasoning?

Let me rephrase that; it's begging the question.

Clearly, we argue from faith (NB. By "we", I mean everyone) rather than to it. How does one submit "God" to a proof? Again,I am puzzled by the attempt at a syllogism.

Ball in your court.

Theta,

No argument there. Of course it begs the question. But, I'm sure you agree, not all reasoning is subject to a simple syllogism.

If so the converse:

God does "not" exist.
We know God does not exist because our experience is true.
We know our experience is true because we tell ourselves so.

As you know syllogisms, however written, make all sorts of assumptions. The premise is truly the bone of contention. (Have we truly distributed the middle term, I don't think so, but let's not quibble)

What I am arguing is that all logic depends on assumptions. Further, logic demonstrates its own limitations- Godel being a prime example of us having to make choices (e.g. consistency or completeness).

Thus, the open question is whether you are more annoyed at a poorly articulated argument, or desire to content with the much larger ontological issue.
Ipsofacto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:32:06 PM

Thus, the open question is whether you are more annoyed at a poorly articulated argument, or desire to content with the much larger ontological issue.

content (sic) contend
superflymegastallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 5:33:01 PM
At 2/8/2014 12:22:37 AM, Installgentoo wrote:

So...discuss!

The Bible is obviously true. It has the word "testament" at the start of it. Any lawyer will tell you that proves it is a 100% true attestation.
I don't see you discussing the truth in my thread. If you can't do it there, you can't do it here. Picking and choosing doesn't make things true.
Reading the Bible and discussing
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 10:42:42 AM
At 2/9/2014 4:04:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/9/2014 3:46:18 PM, biomystic wrote:

I can see the jealousy oozing out of these words you wrote. If you had the knowledge of God and the strong desire to speak for Him, you would be doing the same thing as God is having me doing in this forum.

No, boringagain, I just get sick and tired of your spiel which is pure looney-tunes, the typical Gentile madman taking our Jewish Scriptures and having a Revelation and going off Warning the World of Impending DOOM! My God, this crap has been going on for probably thousands of years as madmen are produced with alarming frequency when things get universally dicey. Like in our times. So I am not angry or jealous of you specifically, born or Brad or whatever, but bored and want to get you types out of my personal space which includes the boards I frequent where I find you and your junk plastered everywhere everyday--taking up space and commentary when we could be talking about my stuff that's way more interesting than being boiled alive by lava...

unless you're a lobster and enjoy a good hardy roasting in molten earthenware instead of your probably polluted pot water..the lava being the better choice..