Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Do you think Physicists are mentally ill?

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 9:59:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A video was just released today that shows Physicists describing the universe as an illusion, or hologram. The website can be found below.

The one who created us as invisible vibrations that we know as energy today is the one who taught me that the universe and everything that we see are only illusions. I didn't have to do any studying to know these things. All I had to do was write and speak the words God put in my mind. This is how God taught me everything He wanted me to know.

The flesh and the objects we see in this world are NOT real. They are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are God's hidden language and all things come from these vibrations. It's called the Word of God.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

The other saints didn't need to study like the Pharisees did, either. They got direct knowledge from our Creator. Check these scriptures out;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

All us saints get taught directly from our invisible Creator, just like the first saint, Jesus, did.
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:29:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 9:59:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
A video was just released today that shows Physicists describing the universe as an illusion, or hologram. The website can be found below.

The one who created us as invisible vibrations that we know as energy today is the one who taught me that the universe and everything that we see are only illusions. I didn't have to do any studying to know these things. All I had to do was write and speak the words God put in my mind. This is how God taught me everything He wanted me to know.

The flesh and the objects we see in this world are NOT real. They are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are God's hidden language and all things come from these vibrations. It's called the Word of God.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

The other saints didn't need to study like the Pharisees did, either. They got direct knowledge from our Creator. Check these scriptures out;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

All us saints get taught directly from our invisible Creator, just like the first saint, Jesus, did.

Unlike what you say; physicists actually have a workable hypothesis that can EXPLAIN and PREDICT things allowing us to determine whether it's true. So no physicists aren't mentally ill.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:32:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 11:29:50 AM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/9/2014 9:59:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
A video was just released today that shows Physicists describing the universe as an illusion, or hologram. The website can be found below.

The one who created us as invisible vibrations that we know as energy today is the one who taught me that the universe and everything that we see are only illusions. I didn't have to do any studying to know these things. All I had to do was write and speak the words God put in my mind. This is how God taught me everything He wanted me to know.

The flesh and the objects we see in this world are NOT real. They are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are God's hidden language and all things come from these vibrations. It's called the Word of God.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

The other saints didn't need to study like the Pharisees did, either. They got direct knowledge from our Creator. Check these scriptures out;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

All us saints get taught directly from our invisible Creator, just like the first saint, Jesus, did.

Unlike what you say; physicists actually have a workable hypothesis that can EXPLAIN and PREDICT things allowing us to determine whether it's true. So no physicists aren't mentally ill.

Then neither are we saints and prophets because our Creator who created everything is our teacher and the teacher of all physicists.
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:33:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 11:32:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/9/2014 11:29:50 AM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/9/2014 9:59:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
A video was just released today that shows Physicists describing the universe as an illusion, or hologram. The website can be found below.

The one who created us as invisible vibrations that we know as energy today is the one who taught me that the universe and everything that we see are only illusions. I didn't have to do any studying to know these things. All I had to do was write and speak the words God put in my mind. This is how God taught me everything He wanted me to know.

The flesh and the objects we see in this world are NOT real. They are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are God's hidden language and all things come from these vibrations. It's called the Word of God.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

The other saints didn't need to study like the Pharisees did, either. They got direct knowledge from our Creator. Check these scriptures out;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

All us saints get taught directly from our invisible Creator, just like the first saint, Jesus, did.

Unlike what you say; physicists actually have a workable hypothesis that can EXPLAIN and PREDICT things allowing us to determine whether it's true. So no physicists aren't mentally ill.

Then neither are we saints and prophets because our Creator who created everything is our teacher and the teacher of all physicists.

Then 70% of physicists don't believe their teacher exists.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:36:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 11:33:11 AM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/9/2014 11:32:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/9/2014 11:29:50 AM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/9/2014 9:59:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
A video was just released today that shows Physicists describing the universe as an illusion, or hologram. The website can be found below.

The one who created us as invisible vibrations that we know as energy today is the one who taught me that the universe and everything that we see are only illusions. I didn't have to do any studying to know these things. All I had to do was write and speak the words God put in my mind. This is how God taught me everything He wanted me to know.

The flesh and the objects we see in this world are NOT real. They are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are God's hidden language and all things come from these vibrations. It's called the Word of God.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

The other saints didn't need to study like the Pharisees did, either. They got direct knowledge from our Creator. Check these scriptures out;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

All us saints get taught directly from our invisible Creator, just like the first saint, Jesus, did.

Unlike what you say; physicists actually have a workable hypothesis that can EXPLAIN and PREDICT things allowing us to determine whether it's true. So no physicists aren't mentally ill.

Then neither are we saints and prophets because our Creator who created everything is our teacher and the teacher of all physicists.

Then 70% of physicists don't believe their teacher exists.

Not yet they don't but most of them will learn that everything we see are only illusions in the next age to come. But they will have to die to learn about it.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:57:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
**The "material" world doesn't exist.**

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein (Father of Relativity)

"There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." -Max Planck (Father of Quantum Theory, Nobel Prize winner)

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." -Niels Bohr (Physicist, Nobel Prize winner)

**Everything reduces to platonic information inside the mind of a deity**

"It from Bit symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom an immaterial source and explanation... that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe." - John
Archibald Wheeler (Physicist, Wolf Prize winner)

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans (Physicist, Astronomer and Mathematician)

"The stuff of the world is mind-stuff" - Sir Arthur Eddington (Astrophysicist)

---

The reason bornofgod is mentally ill, is not because of his ideas, but because he thinks God told them these ideas himself lol
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 12:02:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 11:57:35 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
**The "material" world doesn't exist.**

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein (Father of Relativity)

"There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." -Max Planck (Father of Quantum Theory, Nobel Prize winner)

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." -Niels Bohr (Physicist, Nobel Prize winner)

**Everything reduces to platonic information inside the mind of a deity**

"It from Bit symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom an immaterial source and explanation... that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe." - John
Archibald Wheeler (Physicist, Wolf Prize winner)

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans (Physicist, Astronomer and Mathematician)

"The stuff of the world is mind-stuff" - Sir Arthur Eddington (Astrophysicist)

---

The reason bornofgod is mentally ill, is not because of his ideas, but because he thinks God told them these ideas himself lol

Where do you think these men got their ideas about illusions in their minds from? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 12:04:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 12:02:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/9/2014 11:57:35 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
**The "material" world doesn't exist.**

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein (Father of Relativity)

"There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." -Max Planck (Father of Quantum Theory, Nobel Prize winner)

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." -Niels Bohr (Physicist, Nobel Prize winner)

**Everything reduces to platonic information inside the mind of a deity**

"It from Bit symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom an immaterial source and explanation... that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe." - John
Archibald Wheeler (Physicist, Wolf Prize winner)

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans (Physicist, Astronomer and Mathematician)

"The stuff of the world is mind-stuff" - Sir Arthur Eddington (Astrophysicist)

---

The reason bornofgod is mentally ill, is not because of his ideas, but because he thinks God told them these ideas himself lol

Where do you think these men got their ideas about illusions in their minds from? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Science LOL
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 12:05:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 12:02:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/9/2014 11:57:35 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
**The "material" world doesn't exist.**

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein (Father of Relativity)

"There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." -Max Planck (Father of Quantum Theory, Nobel Prize winner)

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." -Niels Bohr (Physicist, Nobel Prize winner)

**Everything reduces to platonic information inside the mind of a deity**

"It from Bit symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom an immaterial source and explanation... that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe." - John
Archibald Wheeler (Physicist, Wolf Prize winner)

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans (Physicist, Astronomer and Mathematician)

"The stuff of the world is mind-stuff" - Sir Arthur Eddington (Astrophysicist)

---

The reason bornofgod is mentally ill, is not because of his ideas, but because he thinks God told them these ideas himself lol

Where do you think these men got their ideas about illusions in their minds from? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

None of them ever claimed that God told them those things, like you do.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 12:36:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 12:05:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 2/9/2014 12:02:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/9/2014 11:57:35 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
**The "material" world doesn't exist.**

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein (Father of Relativity)

"There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." -Max Planck (Father of Quantum Theory, Nobel Prize winner)

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." -Niels Bohr (Physicist, Nobel Prize winner)

**Everything reduces to platonic information inside the mind of a deity**

"It from Bit symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom an immaterial source and explanation... that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe." - John
Archibald Wheeler (Physicist, Wolf Prize winner)

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans (Physicist, Astronomer and Mathematician)

"The stuff of the world is mind-stuff" - Sir Arthur Eddington (Astrophysicist)

---

The reason bornofgod is mentally ill, is not because of his ideas, but because he thinks God told them these ideas himself lol

Where do you think these men got their ideas about illusions in their minds from? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

None of them ever claimed that God told them those things, like you do.

That's because they didn't know who our Creator was. Our Creator is the one who created everything, including the illusions that we believe are real. Everything man has learned came into man's mind, which is actually the mind of our Creator.

However, God blocked man from knowing Him but making man believe the illusions of this world are real and taught them language to talk about the illusions that they see. This language broke up into many various languages with each new false god that man built for our Creator. This can be explained by all the new language we have today to talk about our computer technology. If you don't understand this language, you will not get work in the computer industry.

So the illusions that man sees and the languages he uses to describe all these things he thinks he sees is the block that keeps man from knowing His true created existence as invisible vibrations. It wasn't until God used men to leave religious languages that described their false gods and be taught different languages like math and the sciences to describe the things that were invisible to man, like gravity for instance and the shape of the earth and drawing maps of it once they began to travel around it seeking the Truth.

Man gets many thoughts within the mind but God is the one who chooses which thoughts to make that man build by giving him a very strong desire to make plans and build it. In the early days of civilization, these planners and builders became the leaders who eventually were called Kings or other names that were exalted above everyone else. These Kings appeared to be gods on earth to the many people who loved their false gods and were protected by them from the enemy and weather. They also used these buildings to worship their false gods in the sky ( star constellations ) with their new languages that were taught to them by our Creator to describe their false gods.

Eventually, there were thousands of new languages throughout the world that were used to describe all their false gods and the things around them. All these things were given to man within the mind for them to develop ( plan ) and build for the people to see them. They had no idea that everything they were building were nothing but illusions that weren't real.

With the new false gods ( modern computer technology ) and the languages we have to describe them, God can finally use these false gods as analogies to help us understand that we're nothing but invisible vibrations that He has taught His physicists recently. Most physicists don't have this understanding yet but when these videos and the knowledge gets around to all the known physicists in the near future, many of them will began to believe that there has to be a master designer to all of these illusions. It's impossible for these perfectly made illusions to randomly appear in the mind of our Creator.

Physicists have believed the atomic elements as being real but our Creator has taught me that these atoms are just like pixels in a Photoshop computer program. They are only illusions that help us define the bigger illusions that we can understand. By adjusting the sizes of these atomic elements like we do with pixels in a computer program, we can see defined pictures that we can understand. If you zoom out a picture on a monitor with Photoshop, you will end up with a dot in the middle of your monitor that can't be understood except for being a dot. Once you zoom in that picture to the right size, then you can understand the other illusions in the picture. If you zoom the picture in until all you see is blurry squares, then you can't understand the picture again. All you see is blurry squares that are meaningless. So these pixels have to be at the right size in order to see the illusions that God wants you to see.

Atomic elements are only illusions that physicists have believed were real up until recently. Now they are realizing that there is no such thing as matter, time or space that they once thought. So God has been slowly teaching men who don't know Him about who we are within His mind. But God has taught us saints all these things without having us study like the scientists have had to for all these years.

It's only taken God five years to teach me that we're invisible vibrations where it's taken His physicists many years of collective studies to learn the same thing. But the exciting thing is, that God used all His people to get to this end time knowledge that we're nothing but invisible vibrations that will go on forever.

With all the information we get from near death experiences and the study of energy, God has used these things to teach me who we are within His mind. So a saint is nothing but an illusion that God uses to gather in information to help us understand everything as a whole. Now we know we're all connected within these vibrations and we'll always be connected.

Have a nice day in the mind of our Creator.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 12:11:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are many websites on the internet where you can learn about physicists claiming that the universe is an illusion, or hologram. Check them out by asking Google question, "Is the universe a hologram?".

Most physicists will learn about the universe being nothing but an illusion in the next few years so they will have to admit that there's a Master Programmer where ALL information comes from.
theta_pinch
Posts: 496
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 2:00:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 12:11:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
There are many websites on the internet where you can learn about physicists claiming that the universe is an illusion, or hologram. Check them out by asking Google question, "Is the universe a hologram?".

Most physicists will learn about the universe being nothing but an illusion in the next few years so they will have to admit that there's a Master Programmer where ALL information comes from.

According to the holographic universe hypothesis everything is just a projection from information on the surface of the universe; that doesn't mean that someone had to program the universe.
Any sufficiently complex phenomenon is indistinguishable from magic--Me

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
Niel deGrasse Tyson
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 2:07:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 2:00:02 PM, theta_pinch wrote:
At 2/10/2014 12:11:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
There are many websites on the internet where you can learn about physicists claiming that the universe is an illusion, or hologram. Check them out by asking Google question, "Is the universe a hologram?".

Most physicists will learn about the universe being nothing but an illusion in the next few years so they will have to admit that there's a Master Programmer where ALL information comes from.

According to the holographic universe hypothesis everything is just a projection from information on the surface of the universe; that doesn't mean that someone had to program the universe.

You have to admit though, that the illusions were made so perfect that we considered them real for thousands of years.