Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Biblical Discrepancies.

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man? If so, why do you trust him when the bible says don't put your trust in him because he cannot help you?

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 4:03:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Numbers 23:19 is saying that God is not imperfect like man is. When Jesus became a human being, he was still sinless. Therefore this is not a contradiction.

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

This usage of the son of man is simply referring to normal people. Jesus's usage of the Son of Man is different from this usage.

Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man? If so, why do you trust him when the bible says don't put your trust in him because he cannot help you?

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3
superflymegastallion
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 5:12:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man? If so, why do you trust him when the bible says don't put your trust in him because he cannot help you?

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3
I gotta start in Genesis. There are two different accounts of creation. One in Chapter 1, and a different 1 in Chapter 2. The orders are different.
Staying in Genesis, where did the light come from if god didn't create the sun or any other stars yet. This may not qualify as a contradiction.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 8:28:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 4:03:09 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Numbers 23:19 is saying that God is not imperfect like man is. When Jesus became a human being, he was still sinless. Therefore this is not a contradiction.
-----------------------------------------------------

If God is not imperfect then man is not imperfect either since the perfect God would have created perfect man in his own perfect image and that perfect man would not be able to sin any more than God can sin. To claim that man is imperfect and God is perfect is implying that God did not actually create man in his own image at all but made some inferior imperfect version of himself and named it man.

When any baby is born they are all sinless. No baby is born a sinner. They have not broken any laws of God or laws of the land by the act of being born.
Sin is an act of breaking a law.
No person born on earth today becomes a sinner or a law breaker till they break a law.
All are innocent till proven guilty.

Jesus became a law breaker like any other lawbreaker according to those who judged him in the story as breaking their laws. If he had not become a law breaker in their eyes they would never have had a reason to crucify him.

Try again. Your explanation is invalid and makes no logical sense.

----------------------------------------------------

At 2/10/2014 4:03:09 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

This usage of the son of man is simply referring to normal people. Jesus's usage of the Son of Man is different from this usage.

---------------------------------------------

You cannot just change definitions of terms to suit your own doctrines and theories. You cannot claim any principle in any scripture applies to humans and the same scripture does not apply to Jesus who was also human in the bible stories. Whatever applies to ordinary humans as the son of man must also apply to Jesus as the son of man. The principles do not change depending on whether people perceive you to be good or bad, perfect or imperfect. The same principles apply to all. " God is no respecter of persons". ( Acts 10:34)
He cannot exempt himself from his own principles and from his own word.

Your change of word usage is invalid since Jesus became the son of man the same as any other son of man in order to set an example for every man to follow. He had to become the same as any other man or no man would be capable of following the example he set.

Hebrews 2:8 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

If Jesus was tempted like any other son of man, he was no different to any other son of man and definitely not God since God cannot be tempted with evil. The son of man can.

James 1:3 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

James 1:3 clearly says God cannot be tempted with evil yet Hebrews 2:8 and 4:15 claims Jesus was tempted in the same way any other man is tempted.

Now explain how God can be tempted like any other man if God cannot be tempted with evil.
Can the son of man be tempted with evil? If not Jesus was not tempted in the same way as any other man at all and the bible is lying when it says he was.

Scripture still implies that the son of man cannot be trusted and it clearly teaches that Jesus became the son of man., was tempted like any other son of man, was condemned and and died like any other ordinary criminal.

If he was as perfect as Christians like to believe he was, no person on earth would have had a reason to judge and condemn him the way they did.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 8:33:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is a bit useless.
For EVERY single contradiction you can name, WITHOUT fail, a Christian will simply say "out of context", and if you're lucky, at least they'll give a really bad excuse for why the contradiction is invalid.
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 8:40:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 8:28:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 4:03:09 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Numbers 23:19 is saying that God is not imperfect like man is. When Jesus became a human being, he was still sinless. Therefore this is not a contradiction.
-----------------------------------------------------

If God is not imperfect then man is not imperfect either since the perfect God would have created perfect man in his own perfect image and that perfect man would not be able to sin any more than God can sin. To claim that man is imperfect and God is perfect is implying that God did not actually create man in his own image at all but made some inferior imperfect version of himself and named it man.

Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

When any baby is born they are all sinless. No baby is born a sinner. They have not broken any laws of God or laws of the land by the act of being born.
Sin is an act of breaking a law.
No person born on earth today becomes a sinner or a law breaker till they break a law.
All are innocent till proven guilty.

Even if we never sin we're still sinners because we are of the bloodline of Adam, and his sin counted for the whole of humanity. This didn't apply to Jesus because his birth was immaculate, meaning he did not technically descend from a human being. Besides, how do you know that a baby never sinned? When a baby snatches a toy from his brother, he or she is sinning.

Jesus became a law breaker like any other lawbreaker according to those who judged him in the story as breaking their laws. If he had not become a law breaker in their eyes they would never have had a reason to crucify him.

Okay, so if you step on an ant pile, and it is against the laws of the ants, is it wrong? No, not really. God's above the laws of man.

Try again. Your explanation is invalid and makes no logical sense.

----------------------------------------------------

At 2/10/2014 4:03:09 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

This usage of the son of man is simply referring to normal people. Jesus's usage of the Son of Man is different from this usage.

---------------------------------------------

You cannot just change definitions of terms to suit your own doctrines and theories. You cannot claim any principle in any scripture applies to humans and the same scripture does not apply to Jesus who was also human in the bible stories. Whatever applies to ordinary humans as the son of man must also apply to Jesus as the son of man. The principles do not change depending on whether people perceive you to be good or bad, perfect or imperfect. The same principles apply to all. " God is no respecter of persons". ( Acts 10:34)
He cannot exempt himself from his own principles and from his own word.

Sure He can, if He wants to. He follows His own law anyway, but as the created beings we are the ones who sin when we fail to keep God's law.

Your change of word usage is invalid since Jesus became the son of man the same as any other son of man in order to set an example for every man to follow. He had to become the same as any other man or no man would be capable of following the example he set.

Yes, and since He didn't sin even though He was tempted He provided the perfect example to us.

Hebrews 2:8 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

If Jesus was tempted like any other son of man, he was no different to any other son of man and definitely not God since God cannot be tempted with evil. The son of man can.

James 1:3 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

James 1:3 clearly says God cannot be tempted with evil yet Hebrews 2:8 and 4:15 claims Jesus was tempted in the same way any other man is tempted.

God cannot be tempted as God, but when Jesus became a man He became victim to temptation. Of course, He didn't give in to the temptation.

Now explain how God can be tempted like any other man if God cannot be tempted with evil.
Can the son of man be tempted with evil? If not Jesus was not tempted in the same way as any other man at all and the bible is lying when it says he was.

Temptation in itself is not sin. Only when you give in to that temptation is it a sin. Jesus did not give in to the temptation, therefore He did not sin.

Scripture still implies that the son of man cannot be trusted and it clearly teaches that Jesus became the son of man., was tempted like any other son of man, was condemned and and died like any other ordinary criminal.

If he was as perfect as Christians like to believe he was, no person on earth would have had a reason to judge and condemn him the way they did.

They hated God because He is the light, and we are children of darkness. Also, since He was in human form, he physically appeared to be a normal human being, and it's perfectly possible to hate a human being, even if they haven't wronged you.

By the way, I find it interesting that you comb through the Bible and study the scripture very carefully in your attempt to disprove it. I encourage you to study the Word even more. To disprove it, if that's your reason.
slo1
Posts: 4,312
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 9:06:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why are there so many different interpretations of John 13:23?

http://biblehub.com...

Is the one Jesus loved on Jesus' bosom or is he sitting honorably next to him reclining at the table? wtf? And the literal translation is in the act of loving?

I guess technically Jesus only said that marriage was between a man and woman. He didn't say anything else about what could be between a man and a man.

Oh yeah, and why when the bible refers to a donkey as an a$s it is OK but, it pisses off my wife when I refer to a donkey as an a$s. Granted I may have too loudly asked her in a grocery store if she wanted to see the picture of me scratching my buddy's a$s, but come on everyone knows an a$s is a donkey.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Was Adam born of God or not? If not who or what was Adam born of?

Can God sin? If not, can man do something that God cannot do?

-----------------------------------------------------------
bubbatheclown wrote:

Even if we never sin we're still sinners because we are of the bloodline of Adam, and his sin counted for the whole of humanity. This didn't apply to Jesus because his birth was immaculate, meaning he did not technically descend from a human being. Besides, how do you know that a baby never sinned? When a baby snatches a toy from his brother, he or she is sinning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

That makes no sense at all. That is nothing but a religiously brainwashed mind speaking.
No one can be guilty of anything if they never did anything wrong. No one is born guilty of anything.
If your father was a murder, that does not make you guilty of murder as soon as you are born. You are not guilty of murder unless you murder someone.
Jesus was never a real person. No real person is born by immaculate conception. No physical virgin ever gave birth to anyone. If Jesus was different to other men he could not have been tempted like any other man.
When babies are first born they do not snatch anything from anyone. All they want it to be fed. When they do grow old enough to snatch anything from anyone it is not a sin either because there is no law that says thou shalt not snatch a toy from thy brother. LOL
If a child does not know the difference between right and wrong they cannot be guilty of doing wrong since they have no clue what wrong means. Right and wrong are taught to us by the adults in our lives and by society in general.

---------------------------------------------------------
bubbatheclown wrote:

Okay, so if you step on an ant pile, and it is against the laws of the ants, is it wrong? No, not really. God's above the laws of man.

------------------------------------------
If the laws of the land are no more important than the laws of the ants and you can simply disregard them and tread them underfoot, why does God tell you to obey all rulers and authorities? ( Hebrews 13:17 )
Besides that Jesus was accused of breaking Gods laws and the religious traditions of the Pharisees which are based on Gods laws.

----------------------------------------------------

Skyangel wrote:
He cannot exempt himself from his own principles and from his own word.

bubbatheclown wrote:
Sure He can, if He wants to. He follows His own law anyway, but as the created beings we are the ones who sin when we fail to keep God's law.
--------------------------------------------------------

If God violates his own Law, God becomes a hypocrite who does not practice what he preaches. He says you cannot do "X" but I can. He basically says "Follow my example and do what I say but don't do what I do".
"Thou shalt not kill."
" Now go and kill your enemies so I don't need to do it for you."
Is that what you call perfect?

---------------------------------------------------------
bubbatheclown wrote:
Yes, and since He didn't sin even though He was tempted He provided the perfect example to us.

-----------------------------------

How many Christians actually follow that perfect sinless example?

---------------------------------------------

bubbatheclown wrote:

God cannot be tempted as God, but when Jesus became a man He became victim to temptation. Of course, He didn't give in to the temptation.
----------------------------------------------
Don't you believe that Jesus was God ? Is God no longer God when God manifests through a man?

---------------------------------------------------
bubbatheclown wrote:
Temptation in itself is not sin. Only when you give in to that temptation is it a sin. Jesus did not give in to the temptation, therefore He did not sin.
---------------------------------------------------------
That does not explain how he could be tempted in the first place if God cannot be tempted and Jesus is God.

------------------------------------------------
bubbatheclown wrote:

They hated God because He is the light, and we are children of darkness. Also, since He was in human form, he physically appeared to be a normal human being, and it's perfectly possible to hate a human being, even if they haven't wronged you.

By the way, I find it interesting that you comb through the Bible and study the scripture very carefully in your attempt to disprove it. I encourage you to study the Word even more. To disprove it, if that's your reason.
----------------------------------------------

If God is light and created man in his own image then we are also light created in the image of light and that makes us the children of light. If your creator is light you cannot be a child of darkness.
Are you suggesting the devil created you and your father is actually the devil?

If man is a child of darkness and God became man then God also became a child of darkness like any other man and cannot be trusted any more than any other man.

People obviously see only what they want to see and don't look deeper than the surface because they cannot be bothered. It is too much hard work. They prefer to simply believe what they are told like gullible children.

If God created his own children and no child of God can sin according to 1 John 3:9. Adam and Eve never sinned at all.
The bible actually tells us that Adam was not deceived and was not in the transgression. That means Adam never sinned.
1 Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

I do not comb through the bible in an attempt to disprove it. I have actually studied it most of my life to see if I can reconcile the apparent contradictions in it. I have been studying it a lot longer than you have been alive.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 11:42:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 5:12:31 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:

I gotta start in Genesis. There are two different accounts of creation. One in Chapter 1, and a different 1 in Chapter 2. The orders are different.
Staying in Genesis, where did the light come from if god didn't create the sun or any other stars yet. This may not qualify as a contradiction.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I will let someone else answer the question about the different accounts of creation.
As for the question regarding where did the light come from when there was no sun or stars.

My own research and logic tells me the "light" referenced in Genesis is not referring to literal light from any physical light source but to light as an idiom for understanding and revelation.
We use light as an idiom when we say "The lights are on but there is no one home " That phrase is not referring to literal lights but to stupidity.
Light is a well known idiom for revelation.
The bible itself refers to God as light.
God being light is not about God being literal light but rather about God being a revelation which brings understanding and knowledge to the ignorant.

To me, it does not mean that knowledge (Light) once did not exist and then it did because some supernatural entity spoke it into being. It means knowledge (Light) has always existed but obviously not in the things which remain in darkness ( ignorance) or have no brains to understand anything. Knowledge is always there within life itself. Those who seek it find it . The lazy who don't put in the effort to find it never will. Ignorant people can remain ignorant as long as they wish of their own free will.

I personally do not see Genesis as a literal historical account of the creation of the world but rather as an allegory about knowledge ( light) and ignorance ( darkness) and how all living things reproduce after their own kind. It has nothing to do with any earthly 24 hour time measurements or days.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:52:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

This is like a 10 year old asking a brain surgeon to explain the blood brain barrier when the 10 year old knows nothing about the circulatory system. The only thing the doc can say to the kid is, "come back after you've learned something."

Christians know that God becoming a man does not mean the nature of God changes. God can appear to men as anything He wants, (a burning bush, a pillar of fire, a dove) Why not ask if God is a bush? The nature of God remains the same no matter what He appears as.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man?

Of course. The Bible says so. But as we know, atheists do not think the Bible can use satire, hyperbole, idioms, allegories, or similes. They think those are Christians dodging the question. There is a particular meaning to the term "son of man" when used for Jesus that differs from the same phrase when used in Psalm 146 for human beings. But again, we all know that atheists refuse to accept that words used in the Bible can have more than one meaning in the Bible. They do it, but when done in the Bible, they think it's dishonest.

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3

That, or it only contradicts your unschooled interpretation of Psalm 146.

Just a thought.
superflymegastallion
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 5:03:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2014 11:52:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

This is like a 10 year old asking a brain surgeon to explain the blood brain barrier when the 10 year old knows nothing about the circulatory system. The only thing the doc can say to the kid is, "come back after you've learned something."

Christians know that God becoming a man does not mean the nature of God changes. God can appear to men as anything He wants, (a burning bush, a pillar of fire, a dove) Why not ask if God is a bush? The nature of God remains the same no matter what He appears as.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man?

Of course. The Bible says so. But as we know, atheists do not think the Bible can use satire, hyperbole, idioms, allegories, or similes. They think those are Christians dodging the question. There is a particular meaning to the term "son of man" when used for Jesus that differs from the same phrase when used in Psalm 146 for human beings. But again, we all know that atheists refuse to accept that words used in the Bible can have more than one meaning in the Bible. They do it, but when done in the Bible, they think it's dishonest.

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3

That, or it only contradicts your unschooled interpretation of Psalm 146.

Just a thought.
Ethan,
We were having a good discussion on another thread. I think I will stop the discussion for that thread on this thread. You revealed yourself to be a hypocrite. Or maybe you are just good at playing devils advocate. No pun intended. And no, I will not tell you how I know that you like to lie, and twist things to meet your purpose, except to say that it spans over different threads.
TheSquirrel
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 6:04:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/11/2014 11:52:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

This is like a 10 year old asking a brain surgeon to explain the blood brain barrier when the 10 year old knows nothing about the circulatory system. The only thing the doc can say to the kid is, "come back after you've learned something."

Christians know that God becoming a man does not mean the nature of God changes. God can appear to men as anything He wants, (a burning bush, a pillar of fire, a dove) Why not ask if God is a bush? The nature of God remains the same no matter what He appears as.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man?

Of course. The Bible says so. But as we know, atheists do not think the Bible can use satire, hyperbole, idioms, allegories, or similes. They think those are Christians dodging the question. There is a particular meaning to the term "son of man" when used for Jesus that differs from the same phrase when used in Psalm 146 for human beings. But again, we all know that atheists refuse to accept that words used in the Bible can have more than one meaning in the Bible. They do it, but when done in the Bible, they think it's dishonest.

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3

That, or it only contradicts your unschooled interpretation of Psalm 146.

Just a thought.

"But as we know, atheists do not think the Bible can use satire, hyperbole, idioms, allegories, or similes. They think those are Christians dodging the question. "

You just summed up the whole thread, whether it amounts to twenty posts or twenty thousand.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TheSquirrel
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:44:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ
Let's look at Story book jebus!

xtians claim it was born of Mary not just a god!

Trouble is Mary had no knowledge of being made pregnant by a god! (Luke 2:48-50)
TheSquirrel
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 11:08:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ

Lovely. Lovely lovely hogwash.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 12:23:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 10:44:45 PM, Composer wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ
Let's look at Story book jebus!

xtians claim it was born of Mary not just a god!

Trouble is Mary had no knowledge of being made pregnant by a god! (Luke 2:48-50)


Euphoric post, brother.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 6:27:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 11:08:14 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ

Lovely. Lovely lovely hogwash.

Why, what a niggerish response. You asked for an explanation - and that's exactly what it means, and that's what it meant when it was written.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TheSquirrel
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 10:22:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2014 6:27:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 11:08:14 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ

Lovely. Lovely lovely hogwash.

Why, what a niggerish response. You asked for an explanation - and that's exactly what it means, and that's what it meant when it was written.

"niggerish"
Wow.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 10:24:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 5:03:53 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:

Ethan,
We were having a good discussion on another thread. I think I will stop the discussion for that thread on this thread. You revealed yourself to be a hypocrite. Or maybe you are just good at playing devils advocate. No pun intended. And no, I will not tell you how I know that you like to lie, and twist things to meet your purpose, except to say that it spans over different threads.

Sure ok. If I am a liar, and do so in my posts, you aren't the only one here who can read. So I don't mind that you are willing to make the accusation publicly but not willing to say the reason for the accusation. People will read my posts and come to their own conclusions regardless of your accusation.

I have been posting online for a long time. My parting advice to you is that endless questions are not the way to understanding or truth. I sincerely hope you find resolution one day.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 5:06:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2014 10:22:11 AM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/13/2014 6:27:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 11:08:14 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:46:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:26:34 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/12/2014 6:06:33 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/12/2014 5:13:41 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/10/2014 10:04:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
bubbatheclown wrote:
Man was perfect. But he chose to become imperfect and separate himself from God. If man was made without the capability to sin, then man would be without free will. God has free will, and we are made in His image. However, being made in His image is not the same as being God.

----------------------------------------------------------
Being made in the image of a perfect being means you would be perfect too. Why would any perfect person choose to become imperfect and separate themselves from perfection.? What would that achieve?
The bible states that anyone born of God cannot sin.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

because he is born of god.
bornofgod.
Oh FSM no...

It took me years to understand that verse, then when it finally dawned on me, I wondered how I missed it.

...missing my point...

Anywho, care to enlighten us? Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of, well, everything, so if you claim to have definitely figured it out don't just say so.

Whosoever: Primarily addressed to Jews
is born of God: obeys the gospel; believes and is baptized
doth not: in so doing, is not
commit sin: committing sin
for his seed: his Abrahamic seed
remaineth: he is not forfeiting
in him
and he: any and every Jew who obeys the gospel
cannot: a prohibition, is taught not to
sin: transgress God's laws
because: due to the fact that
he is born of God: he has believed and is baptized and thus enjoys the proimse, "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, His blood cleanseth us ... " The latter clause/sentence is a reminder that becoming a Christian does not relieve one of the duties of obeying the Law, the Law of Christ

Lovely. Lovely lovely hogwash.

Why, what a niggerish response. You asked for an explanation - and that's exactly what it means, and that's what it meant when it was written.

"niggerish"
Wow.

That's exactly what it is. I went to the trouble of typing it out solely because I've seen people try to use the passage as an example of the Bible contradicting itself in some manner. Whether it does or not is immaterial; if so, that passage is nowhere close to an example of it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 10:34:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Here is just one for a start...

In the bible stories, Jesus was a man and is also referred to as the son of man.

Christians believe Jesus is God.
The bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. ( Num 23:19)

Explain to me why Christians think Jesus is God when the bible says God is not a man neither the son of man. The bible also says not to trust the son of man. He cannot help anyone.

Psalm 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Do Christians believe Jesus is the son of man? If so, why do you trust him when the bible says don't put your trust in him because he cannot help you?

Now if you post scriptures which say to trust in God and you believe Jesus is God and also the son of man you will only be posting more scriptures which contradict Psalm 146:3

If you trust the illusions ( flesh and everything we see in this world ) instead of the spoken Word that is spoken through us saints, you will be deceived from the Truth, which is our invisible Creator and our true existence as His thoughts spoken into invisible vibrations. The vibrations that no man can see is where all life comes from and all the illusions that we observe, feel, smell, taste, hear, and speak with. We also get our emotional feelings from these invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's language that has always been hidden from man. His language has to be converted into language we can understand and today, we're using English that is processed from vibrations.
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 10:45:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
To all DDO Users:
I have created a 2020 Mock Presidential Election, located in the Debate.org forum. If you wish to participate as a candidate, sign up. If you do not wish to participate, feel free to watch and vote anyway.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 12:44:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Prophecy of the Messiah's birth:

Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

I underlined virgin because in the original Hebrew, in which Isaiah was written, the word used was "almah", which actually means "young woman" which is not synonymous with virgin.

Matthew 1:23
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Was the messiah supposed to be born of a virgin or did the birth of Jesus not fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah?

3,2,1, discuss!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 12:49:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 3:58:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
This thread is for people to post any contradictions they see in the bible or ask questions about things which make no sense at all and the believers are welcome to answer the questions and reconcile the discrepancies.

Ok, one more.

How did Judas die?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 1:20:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Was Jesus born of woman?
Answer is YES.
Therefor, "Can any mortal be pure? Can anyone born of a woman be just?" [Job15:14] and "Man who is born of a woman is few of days and full of trouble. "[Job14:1]
So, any person who was born of woman is not just, and full of trouble.
This is red.