Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Ken ham is right

republicantown
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
im sick of all these evolutioists think science is on there side! Its not.... Take genetic repulcation its needed for everything to ad information to genes. It has never been demontrated to have positve outcomes

also these atheists say you cant prove the god exists because the bible says so. Dudes.....we can have internal evidecnes of things.... Science can proves science is true by science, then chrisstians can prove god exists bc the bible says so.

The bible must be the word of God at that time any books claiming to be from God were burned and the people were killed. If the bible was false it would have been shot down before it ever got off the ground. Christianity is proveable though self reflection. We know we do wrong. Sins must be washed otherwise were all immoral. There must have somewhere been a sacrifice of a man to end all sacrifices. That's jesus.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:59:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM, republicantown wrote:
im sick of all these evolutioists think science is on there side! Its not.... Take genetic repulcation its needed for everything to ad information to genes. It has never been demontrated to have positve outcomes

also these atheists say you cant prove the god exists because the bible says so. Dudes.....we can have internal evidecnes of things.... Science can proves science is true by science, then chrisstians can prove god exists bc the bible says so.

The bible must be the word of God at that time any books claiming to be from God were burned and the people were killed. If the bible was false it would have been shot down before it ever got off the ground. Christianity is proveable though self reflection. We know we do wrong. Sins must be washed otherwise were all immoral. There must have somewhere been a sacrifice of a man to end all sacrifices. That's jesus.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
republicantown
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:00:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 6:59:37 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM, republicantown wrote:
im sick of all these evolutioists think science is on there side! Its not.... Take genetic repulcation its needed for everything to ad information to genes. It has never been demontrated to have positve outcomes

also these atheists say you cant prove the god exists because the bible says so. Dudes.....we can have internal evidecnes of things.... Science can proves science is true by science, then chrisstians can prove god exists bc the bible says so.

The bible must be the word of God at that time any books claiming to be from God were burned and the people were killed. If the bible was false it would have been shot down before it ever got off the ground. Christianity is proveable though self reflection. We know we do wrong. Sins must be washed otherwise were all immoral. There must have somewhere been a sacrifice of a man to end all sacrifices. That's jesus.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious owned ahtiests is onwed
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:02:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 7:01:47 PM, republicantown wrote:
At 2/10/2014 7:00:15 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
http://crossfitfms.files.wordpress.com...

Butt hurt atheist

I'm not an atheist. lol
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
republicantown
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:03:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 7:02:35 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 2/10/2014 7:01:47 PM, republicantown wrote:
At 2/10/2014 7:00:15 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
http://crossfitfms.files.wordpress.com...

Butt hurt atheist

I'm not an atheist. lol

Atheist sympathizer
slo1
Posts: 4,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:30:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM, republicantown wrote:
im sick of all these evolutioists think science is on there side! Its not.... Take genetic repulcation its needed for everything to ad information to genes. It has never been demontrated to have positve outcomes

also these atheists say you cant prove the god exists because the bible says so. Dudes.....we can have internal evidecnes of things.... Science can proves science is true by science, then chrisstians can prove god exists bc the bible says so.

The bible must be the word of God at that time any books claiming to be from God were burned and the people were killed. If the bible was false it would have been shot down before it ever got off the ground. Christianity is proveable though self reflection. We know we do wrong. Sins must be washed otherwise were all immoral. There must have somewhere been a sacrifice of a man to end all sacrifices. That's jesus.

Sounds like an Indiana Jones plot. The problem is not that the bible is false, you like the Jews just got stuck on one dude. What about the koran? The works of Baha'u'llah or Joseph Smith, who found golden tablets straight from God?

If the Koran is false it would have been shot down, and of course it is provable via self reflection.

Get your reflection on brother or you will suffer for your ignorance! God does not give you a pass for being ignorant especially considering you are a sinner and need the right beliefs to be forgiven.

You are wrong and not humbled before the Lord!
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:39:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM, republicantown wrote:
im sick of all these evolutioists think science is on there side! Its not.... Take genetic repulcation its needed for everything to ad information to genes. It has never been demontrated to have positve outcomes

also these atheists say you cant prove the god exists because the bible says so. Dudes.....we can have internal evidecnes of things.... Science can proves science is true by science, then chrisstians can prove god exists bc the bible says so.

The bible must be the word of God at that time any books claiming to be from God were burned and the people were killed. If the bible was false it would have been shot down before it ever got off the ground. Christianity is proveable though self reflection. We know we do wrong. Sins must be washed otherwise were all immoral. There must have somewhere been a sacrifice of a man to end all sacrifices. That's jesus.

If it wasn't so logically inconsistent then I might agree, but as it is so illogical, try as I must I just can't believe it is true.
republicantown
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 1:48:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/10/2014 7:30:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 2/10/2014 6:56:08 PM, republicantown wrote:
im sick of all these evolutioists think science is on there side! Its not.... Take genetic repulcation its needed for everything to ad information to genes. It has never been demontrated to have positve outcomes

also these atheists say you cant prove the god exists because the bible says so. Dudes.....we can have internal evidecnes of things.... Science can proves science is true by science, then chrisstians can prove god exists bc the bible says so.

The bible must be the word of God at that time any books claiming to be from God were burned and the people were killed. If the bible was false it would have been shot down before it ever got off the ground. Christianity is proveable though self reflection. We know we do wrong. Sins must be washed otherwise were all immoral. There must have somewhere been a sacrifice of a man to end all sacrifices. That's jesus.

Sounds like an Indiana Jones plot. The problem is not that the bible is false, you like the Jews just got stuck on one dude. What about the koran? The works of Baha'u'llah or Joseph Smith, who found golden tablets straight from God?

If the Koran is false it would have been shot down, and of course it is provable via self reflection.

Get your reflection on brother or you will suffer for your ignorance! God does not give you a pass for being ignorant especially considering you are a sinner and need the right beliefs to be forgiven.

You are wrong and not humbled before the Lord!

You didnt understand the argument. No Koran cant be proveable by self reflection unless the koran has someway of detailing a salvation thorugh the cleansing of sins. Islam doesnt teach that. I have muslims tell me theyr not sure how to get to heaven they say be moral faithful to allah and hope. Same with all religion. There must be a moral entity to wash away all evil.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 8:23:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/15/2014 4:21:08 PM, dvande28 wrote:
I really hope English is your third language. I honestly cannot understand your argument.

His argument's obviously a hilarious (not) parody of Christian arguments.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 8:34:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ken Ham was hatched in Australia and one day when he and his den mother were walking through the forest a Drop Bear snatched him and took him to the top of the tallest gum tree in Australia euc. stupidacelia. When he got to the top he lost his grip and little Kenny fell and hit every stupid branch on the way down. Thankfully that saved his life and he moved to America to be with members of his own kind.

Now go to sleep, mwaaaaaah