Jump to topic:

Physicists still don't know who we are.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 10:24:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've been watching a few videos of physicists discussing the universe as being a possible hologram, or illusion. I can see that they are not together in their understanding yet because there are many issues they face that can't be explained with math or the quantum and string theories that they've been studying. Now they are getting into guessing instead of trying to explain it with good scientific testing.

The reason they started guessing is because they don't have any equipment that is designed to test vibrations that can't possibly be detected. That's because God hasn't given them any ideas to build testing equipment to detect most of His vibrations yet and most likely never will during this age.

I heard some of these physicists use analogies that I've been using in this forum to explain what they believe are illusions that we think we see but that's as far as they can go. This means they are guessing now because they can't possibly solve something they can't detect with equipment or through the math calculations they are using today. They don't realize that most of God's vibrations can't be detected or resolved with mathematics.

I heard one physicist say there's no such thing as infinity so he has no concept of the unlimited language of our Creator. He's thinking on terms of 0's and 1's in a computer code as bits of information that has limitations to it. If he would think of each wavelength as one bit of information and then think of the unlimited sizes of wavelengths that God could have spoken into existence, then he would realize that infinity was possible.

What they need to think is that each wavelength on a string of vibrations ( string theory ) is a separate bit of information that is unique from all other wavelengths. This means that when these vibrations ( bits of information ) are processed into ONE quantum wave of millions of various unique bits, through an invisible processor ( created being, or consciousness that is made with undetected vibrations ), God's created being will experience a picture ( wave of information ) that he can experience with his senses ( also made with vibrations that can't be detected ) to get one slice of an illusion.

Quantum waves have to be processed through each created invisible being at a rate that each being can understand. If the rate is processed too fast, life will appear as a blur. This can be demonstrated by spinning your body in a circle with a fast motion. Everything you see will be a blur so nothing will be understood. if you spin your body in a slow spin, then you can understand the information that is being processed. This shows that the quantum waves being processed has to be processed at a rate that can be clearly understood.

I have to leave the Starbucks store now because it's closing time but I will add more thoughts to this thread when I come in here tomorrow.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 8:05:06 AM
I'd be interested to see those videos. I actually see some thoughts I've had in some things you've said barring the God stuff.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 12:25:10 PM
At 2/11/2014 8:05:06 AM, sdavio wrote:
I'd be interested to see those videos. I actually see some thoughts I've had in some things you've said barring the God stuff.

Google " Is the universe a hologram" and you will find several videos of physicists and other people talking about everything we see as illusions. They kind of argue between themselves now because they're guessing instead of using scientific experiments that they used to get to this point of admitting that the universe might be just an illusion.

They don't know for sure because they don't have the technology built to detect all the vibrations that God spoke into existence. Without the technology to do so, they will continue to argue their viewpoints until the end of this age, which won't be too long from now.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 9:50:12 PM
I was watching a video of Stephen Hawking today and the life long work that God had him go through just to learn that everything came from nothing. Stephen Hawking still doesn't know that everything we see are only illusions and that these illusions was what he was trying to explain. Even the atomic elements are illusions and this is the reason why these physicists can only come up with theories instead of the Truth. The only way they will learn the Truth of our existence is by our invisible Creator. It's impossible to learn how we were created with math and earthly experiments because these men don't realize that all these experiments and math are illusions also.

We saints learned about our invisible existence in a few short years but we are taught directly by our Creator who created everything. Stephen Hawking had to use worldly knowledge that has deceived ALL God's people in order to help him understand that everything came from nothing. However, Stephen Hawking is too proud to admit that there is a master designer of the invisible and visible realms. This pride is a fear of the unknown and this is what has deceived him since he was a child. He still doesn't understand where we came from.