Jump to topic:

The hologram analogy.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 12:06:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In the last couple of years, physicists are coming together with collective thoughts to help us understand who we are. All these thoughts were already taught to me by our invisible Creator who has a lot more to teach me in the near future. Our Creator wanted me to watch these videos now that I have the information to understand these physicists. Many of the analogies they use are similar to the analogies our invisible Creator used to teach me about who we are in Him.

What all these physicists don't know is that we do have a Creator who spoke all these vibrations into existence and that these vibrations have to be processed through individual created "beings", which are much like computer processors, in order to experience life through senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch and emotional feelings make us believe that that we invisible beings are real.

What I know as the Truth then, is that we were all created as invisible vibrations from the thoughts of God. This is why I know that we're living in dream worlds that God created for us in His thoughts long before we experience them.

So our created existence is nothing but vibrations that when put together to make up a created "being, he exists as a processor of information, much like a CPU, the brains of the computer. We perceive the illusion we call a brain as being something real but our "invisible being" is actually the processor that can't be seen.

I'm sure our Creator will give me more information on exactly how He created these vibrations into each individual "being" but for now, the information I do have aligns with the information these physicists now understand and who are trying to help us understand what they know about us. It's very radical knowledge compared to the knowledge we all lived with in this world that was meant to deceive us from our true created existence.

It has taken thousands of years for our Creator to teach us who we really are but now we're close to the end of this age so His teaching will end soon. How much more knowledge can our Creator teach us after we have learned we are His dreams? Now all we will live for in our eternal existence is to just sit back and experience all the illusions that our Creator has planned for us. We never had any decisions to make in order to experience life in this age because it was all planned and created long before we experienced it.

So I hope you can grasp this knowledge and learn about how you were created. These videos are very good teaching aids to help you with God's creation and His illusions we perceive as being real.

There are 5 videos to watch. I've only watched two of them but I understood everything they were trying to purvey to the audience so I don't need to watch them anymore. But I might watch the rest just to see what more God wanted us to know through them.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 7:28:01 PM
"All these thoughts were already taught to me by our invisible Creator"
"Our Creator wanted me to watch these videos"
"analogies they use are similar to the analogies our invisible Creator used to teach me"
"What I know as the Truth then, is that we were all created as invisible vibrations"
"This is why I know that we're living in dream worlds"
"I'm sure our Creator will give me more information"
"I understood everything they were trying to purvey to the audience so I don't need to watch them anymore"

Get some help, Brad. God is not revealing any additional information to you. Notice that you only "reveal" things, both past and future, which nobody can prove or disprove. If I ask you what the Dow Jones will do on Monday, you have no idea.

The first thing that you need to do is to admit that you are mentally ill, i. e. that you suffer from mental illnesses which cause delusions, hallucinations, illogical thought processes, distorted views, etc. You could start your posts this way:

"I am Brad Holkesvig, and I suffer through no fault of my own with schizophrenia, a condition strongly associated with religious delusions and psychoses, and here is my post:"

Why don't you do that and see if it helps.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 8:19:51 PM
At 2/13/2014 7:28:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
"All these thoughts were already taught to me by our invisible Creator"
"Our Creator wanted me to watch these videos"
"analogies they use are similar to the analogies our invisible Creator used to teach me"
"What I know as the Truth then, is that we were all created as invisible vibrations"
"This is why I know that we're living in dream worlds"
"I'm sure our Creator will give me more information"
"I understood everything they were trying to purvey to the audience so I don't need to watch them anymore"

Get some help, Brad. God is not revealing any additional information to you. Notice that you only "reveal" things, both past and future, which nobody can prove or disprove. If I ask you what the Dow Jones will do on Monday, you have no idea.

The first thing that you need to do is to admit that you are mentally ill, i. e. that you suffer from mental illnesses which cause delusions, hallucinations, illogical thought processes, distorted views, etc. You could start your posts this way:

"I am Brad Holkesvig, and I suffer through no fault of my own with schizophrenia, a condition strongly associated with religious delusions and psychoses, and here is my post:"

Why don't you do that and see if it helps.

It would be best if you listened to these videos by physicists that know more about who we are than any religious person in this world. What they know is totally understood by our Creator who created us all invisible vibrations. However, most physicists aren't ready to admit this just yet, but they will soon.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 8:23:27 PM
At 2/13/2014 12:06:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

stuff

I just skimmed your post, not read it or watched the video (I am both worn out and a bit depressed at the moment) but I do believe I agree with your message.

The universe as we see it, phenomenally, is an illusion. There is little doubt of this to me now, and the Kantian Revolution (Immanuel Kant should get credit for being the first to really cement the idea) is well-underway. Look at the table in front of you. We once thought of it as solid. Then we realized that, with a microscope, it is not solid, it is a network of molecules strung together- but the molecules are solid! Then we realized that the molecules are nothing but atoms strung together - but the atoms are solid! Then we realized the atoms were nothing more than a cloud of electrons around a nucleus - but the nucleus is solid! Then we realized the Nucleus is made up of protons and nuetrons, themselves made up of quarks... now these quarks are nothing more than vibrations of a string. Conclusion - there is no table. We will never find that elusive "stuff" that is truly solid and existent, because the nature of matter is nonexistent.

Light also gives us a separate and equally damning view of the phenomenal universe. Light travels at 186,000 m/s, but if you travel faster, you experience less distance in less time (in turn, allowing one the relativity to never travel faster than light, even if two separate entities are traveling at one another each traveling at 99% the speed of light). If you travel faster, you experience a shorter distance in a shorter relative time, until you reach light speed, at which you are traveling at no distance in no time at all. In essence, the light we see is not moving through either space or time. What is really happening is that our consciousness is taking aspects of spacetime and stretching it out artificially so that we can consciously experience space and time (spacetime is not space and time, space and time are small pieces of spacetime).

So theoretical physics is coming to the conclusion that Kant realized hundreds of years ago before he had any scientific basis for it - there is no matter, there is no space, and there is no time. There is simply consciousness, and we are creating the phenomenal universe for ourselves. The noumenal existence, that of consciousness, is likely not limited to our individual selves, and I believe that God represents what our consciousness comes from. God is where life comes from, and Jesus understood the path of God; the way to keep perfect harmony with the noumenal universe, where God exists and where we will return after we turn off the projector and stand up out of our seat. When we return to God, we will have none of our wealth, none of our pride, and none of our vanity. We will only have the essence of our moral actions the way Jesus laid them out. We will have either offered our love unconditionally, as Jesus so asked us, or we will have rejected his message in order to satisfy ourselves instead.

I'l try and watch the video when I have some time, and I'll let you know what I think.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 8:26:07 PM
borno: "our Creator who created us all invisible vibrations"

Anna: How do you know this? You say it as if it is true. Did you figure it out all by yourself? Did you use a science book? You came up with it somewhere. If you have a decent, reliable source or sources, that's great. If you fall back on "God told me", then we'll have to investigate if you have been diagnosed with a mental illness. Have at it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 8:44:33 PM
At 2/13/2014 8:23:27 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

stuff

I just skimmed your post, not read it or watched the video (I am both worn out and a bit depressed at the moment) but I do believe I agree with your message.

The universe as we see it, phenomenally, is an illusion. There is little doubt of this to me now, and the Kantian Revolution (Immanuel Kant should get credit for being the first to really cement the idea) is well-underway. Look at the table in front of you. We once thought of it as solid. Then we realized that, with a microscope, it is not solid, it is a network of molecules strung together- but the molecules are solid! Then we realized that the molecules are nothing but atoms strung together - but the atoms are solid! Then we realized the atoms were nothing more than a cloud of electrons around a nucleus - but the nucleus is solid! Then we realized the Nucleus is made up of protons and nuetrons, themselves made up of quarks... now these quarks are nothing more than vibrations of a string. Conclusion - there is no table. We will never find that elusive "stuff" that is truly solid and existent, because the nature of matter is nonexistent.

Light also gives us a separate and equally damning view of the phenomenal universe. Light travels at 186,000 m/s, but if you travel faster, you experience less distance in less time (in turn, allowing one the relativity to never travel faster than light, even if two separate entities are traveling at one another each traveling at 99% the speed of light). If you travel faster, you experience a shorter distance in a shorter relative time, until you reach light speed, at which you are traveling at no distance in no time at all. In essence, the light we see is not moving through either space or time. What is really happening is that our consciousness is taking aspects of spacetime and stretching it out artificially so that we can consciously experience space and time (spacetime is not space and time, space and time are small pieces of spacetime).

So theoretical physics is coming to the conclusion that Kant realized hundreds of years ago before he had any scientific basis for it - there is no matter, there is no space, and there is no time. There is simply consciousness, and we are creating the phenomenal universe for ourselves. The noumenal existence, that of consciousness, is likely not limited to our individual selves, and I believe that God represents what our consciousness comes from. God is where life comes from, and Jesus understood the path of God; the way to keep perfect harmony with the noumenal universe, where God exists and where we will return after we turn off the projector and stand up out of our seat. When we return to God, we will have none of our wealth, none of our pride, and none of our vanity. We will only have the essence of our moral actions the way Jesus laid them out. We will have either offered our love unconditionally, as Jesus so asked us, or we will have rejected his message in order to satisfy ourselves instead.

I'l try and watch the video when I have some time, and I'll let you know what I think.

Jesus was the first saint ( illusion ) that God used to reveal the information that we were created invisible. This information that comes into the mind of us saints that teaches us about our invisible existence in the mind of God is called Christ. Other symbolic names in the new testament used for this knowledge are the Word of God, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Son of God, Messiah, Light, Eternal Life, Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Kingdom of the Spirit, Spirit of God, the spoken Gospel, the Voice of God, Book of Life, etc.

In the old testament, the symbolic names used for this knowledge are the Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Zion, Word of the Lord, The Voice of God, Jacob, Light, etc. So as you can see, there are many names for the same thing.

The knowledge of this world that was used by our Creator to deceive us with all these illusions and the languages used to describe them are called the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, Satan, Devil, Lucifer, the Wicked, Flesh, the World, False Prophet, Beast, Antichrist, etc. This knowledge will end on the Lord's Day, when the illusion of the earth's crust is being melted by hot molten lava pouring out of the earth. A violent shaking of the whole earth will be the start of this age ending delusion. Once this is over, God's created beings will wake up in new illusions of flesh to experience new visions and dreams.

This contrast of information was needed by our Creator to connect with His invisible servant through the illusions of flesh called prophets and saints. His invisible servant is His Voice and whoever listens to a saint will learn who we are during this age.

I have a lot of knowledge to share with you if you're interested in hearing more than what those videos have to offer you. Physicists have no idea what happened during this age to get us to these last days through God's plan called the beast. They don't know how we'll live in the next age, either. In fact, they don't know our Creator who indirectly gave all the physicists their thoughts to figure out who we are through mathematics and scientific experimentations. God is the Creator of every thought and illusion that exists. Hopefully, most physicists will come to this conclusion during this age but most likely their pride won't allow very many of them to admit it to the general public.

Have a good time viewing those videos, they're well worth listening to.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 8:59:48 PM
At 2/13/2014 8:26:07 PM, annanicole wrote:

Anna: How do you know this? You say it as if it is true. Did you figure it out all by yourself? Did you use a science book? You came up with it somewhere. If you have a decent, reliable source or sources, that's great. If you fall back on "God told me", then we'll have to investigate if you have been diagnosed with a mental illness. Have at it.

I've known our invisible Creator ever since He spoke in my mind through Christ on December 8th, 1979. This was the point of faith that He used to establish a connection with His invisible servant ( Christ ), my created existence within His mind as a witness and have the flesh called a saint ( my body ) to write and speak as testimonies of who I AM. Christ is the invisible knowledge where ALL God's creation exists and His servant is Christ, also known as the Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Light, Eternal Life, Book of Life, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Zion, Jacob, The Word of God, The Voice of God, etc.

God was the one who forced me into Christianity on June 28th, 1984 to initially read the Bible and then to get me going to several different Christian churches. He needed me to read the Bible to obtain symbolic terms within my memory so that when He had me start writing 24 years later, those symbolic names would be used by Him to use in the writings in the beginning. Later on, these symbolic names were meaningless because He began to teach me the deeper things that ALL His saints learned while they were being used by Him for the same reason in the first three centuries after the first saints were placed in this world.

This knowledge that is revealed to us comes from the spoken invisible vibrations within the mind of our Creator. These vibrations are totally controlled by our Creator's eternal plan, which is the program He designed for ALL His creation to live by forever. This means we have no free will which is a Christian teaching that has deceived this world. Every single vibration God spoken into existence has a purpose and that purpose is to give us life experiences in illusions that are so perfect that we believe they are real. If you check out these videos, you will learn many of the things I've been teaching in this forum since I've been in here. In fact, many of the analogies that the physicists use during their talks is almost identical to the analogies God used within my mind to teach me who we are in Him.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:12:47 PM
At 2/13/2014 8:59:48 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I've known our invisible Creator ever since He spoke in my mind through Christ on December 8th, 1979. This was the point of faith that He used to establish a connection with His invisible servant ( Christ ), my created existence within His mind as a witness and have the flesh called a saint ( my body ) to write and speak as testimonies of who I AM. Christ is the invisible knowledge where ALL God's creation exists and His servant is Christ, also known as the Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Christ, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Light, Eternal Life, Book of Life, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Zion, Jacob, The Word of God, The Voice of God, etc.

God was the one who forced me into Christianity on June 28th, 1984 to initially read the Bible and then to get me going to several different Christian churches. He needed me to read the Bible to obtain symbolic terms within my memory so that when He had me start writing 24 years later, those symbolic names would be used by Him to use in the writings in the beginning. Later on, these symbolic names were meaningless because He began to teach me the deeper things that ALL His saints learned while they were being used by Him for the same reason in the first three centuries after the first saints were placed in this world.

This knowledge that is revealed to us comes from the spoken invisible vibrations within the mind of our Creator. These vibrations are totally controlled by our Creator's eternal plan, which is the program He designed for ALL His creation to live by forever. This means we have no free will which is a Christian teaching that has deceived this world. Every single vibration God spoken into existence has a purpose and that purpose is to give us life experiences in illusions that are so perfect that we believe they are real. If you check out these videos, you will learn many of the things I've been teaching in this forum since I've been in here. In fact, many of the analogies that the physicists use during their talks is almost identical to the analogies God used within my mind to teach me who we are in Him.

That's about what I figured. It's more of your "God told me" schizophrenia.

I had told you that you should preface your posts with:

"Hi, I am Brad Holkesvig, and I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, a form of mental illness which causes religious hallucinations and delusions. Here is my post".

That's the truth, and I do not see why you would avoid informing people.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:13:40 PM

To Anna,

God never led me to these videos until this past weekend when I was at my long time friend's place to take a few days of from preaching on the streets. This was the first time I ever heard anyone talking about the universe as being an illusion other than what our Creator has been teaching me these past 5 1/2 years within His mind. It's awesome to hear these physicists say things that I understand completely.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:20:00 PM
At 2/13/2014 9:12:47 PM, annanicole wrote:

That's about what I figured. It's more of your "God told me" schizophrenia.

I had told you that you should preface your posts with:

"Hi, I am Brad Holkesvig, and I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, a form of mental illness which causes religious hallucinations and delusions. Here is my post".

That's the truth, and I do not see why you would avoid informing people.

The knowledge I've been sharing in these forums since June of 2008 all come directly from our Creator who has taught me His deepest thoughts since He last taught the saints in the first three centuries A.D. If I was lying, it would be impossible for me to understand what these physicists are saying because I never studied physics and had no clue about quantum mechanics or relative theory until He began teaching me these things about three years ago, right before He had me come back to Campbell from Spain. He had me write stories about atomic elements, energy and frequencies that I had no idea about prior to these writings. It's through all my testimonies that I learn about the past, present and future, just like any believer who listens to my testimonies.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:22:39 PM
You forgot to add your explanatory preface. Here is how your post should read:

Hi, I am Brad Holkesvig, and I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, a form of mental illness which causes religious hallucinations and delusions. Here is my post.

The knowledge I've been sharing in these forums since June of 2008 all come directly from our Creator who has taught me His deepest thoughts since He last taught the saints in the first three centuries A.D. If I was lying, it would be impossible for me to understand what these physicists are saying because I never studied physics and had no clue about quantum mechanics or relative theory until He began teaching me these things about three years ago, right before He had me come back to Campbell from Spain. He had me write stories about atomic elements, energy and frequencies that I had no idea about prior to these writings. It's through all my testimonies that I learn about the past, present and future, just like any believer who listens to my testimonies.

What's wrong with it? It's all true.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:35:39 PM
At 2/13/2014 9:22:39 PM, annanicole wrote:

Hi, I am Brad Holkesvig, and I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, a form of mental illness which causes religious hallucinations and delusions. Here is my post.

I see that God has kept you in these same thoughts, Anna. It's no doubt that you're mind is going reprobate. I have two former friends whose minds have gone reprobate and it's not a pretty sight. One of them ended up running round Campbell talking to himself in a full on schizophrenic type personality.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:42:20 PM
At 2/13/2014 9:35:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/13/2014 9:22:39 PM, annanicole wrote:

I see that God has kept you in these same thoughts, Anna. It's no doubt that you're mind is going reprobate. I have two former friends whose minds have gone reprobate and it's not a pretty sight. One of them ended up running round Campbell talking to himself in a full on schizophrenic type personality.

I wonder how long it'll be before your friend is opining that God changed his DNA and told him all about wavebits and vibrations. Then after that, God can make him a eunuch and make him live in a park. How long does that take? A year or two?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 9:48:49 PM

Apparently you didn't like the preface, but .... so what? If it's not true, then it can easily be amended. I asked you to point out the errors in it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 10:27:44 PM
At 2/13/2014 9:48:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

Apparently you didn't like the preface, but .... so what? If it's not true, then it can easily be amended. I asked you to point out the errors in it.

You are in error.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 10:40:05 PM
At 2/13/2014 10:27:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/13/2014 9:48:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You are in error.

No, Brad, it's 100% accurate. It's not enough to say, "You are in error." You have to at least point out the error.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 10:45:05 PM
In the last couple of years, physicists are coming together with collective thoughts to help us understand who we are. All these thoughts were already taught to me by our invisible Creator who has a lot more to teach me in the near future. Our Creator wanted me to watch these videos now that I have the information to understand these physicists. Many of the analogies they use are similar to the analogies our invisible Creator used to teach me about who we are in Him.

What all these physicists don't know is that we do have a Creator who spoke all these vibrations into existence and that these vibrations have to be processed through individual created "beings", which are much like computer processors, in order to experience life through senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch and emotional feelings make us believe that that we invisible beings are real.

What I know as the Truth then, is that we were all created as invisible vibrations from the thoughts of God. This is why I know that we're living in dream worlds that God created for us in His thoughts long before we experience them.

So our created existence is nothing but vibrations that when put together to make up a created "being, he exists as a processor of information, much like a CPU, the brains of the computer. We perceive the illusion we call a brain as being something real but our "invisible being" is actually the processor that can't be seen.

I'm sure our Creator will give me more information on exactly how He created these vibrations into each individual "being" but for now, the information I do have aligns with the information these physicists now understand and who are trying to help us understand what they know about us. It's very radical knowledge compared to the knowledge we all lived with in this world that was meant to deceive us from our true created existence.

It has taken thousands of years for our Creator to teach us who we really are but now we're close to the end of this age so His teaching will end soon. How much more knowledge can our Creator teach us after we have learned we are His dreams? Now all we will live for in our eternal existence is to just sit back and experience all the illusions that our Creator has planned for us. We never had any decisions to make in order to experience life in this age because it was all planned and created long before we experienced it.

So I hope you can grasp this knowledge and learn about how you were created. These videos are very good teaching aids to help you with God's creation and His illusions we perceive as being real.

There are 5 videos to watch. I've only watched two of them but I understood everything they were trying to purvey to the audience so I don't need to watch them anymore. But I might watch the rest just to see what more God wanted us to know through them.

Interesting video, bornofgod. I enjoyed it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 7:55:39 AM
At 2/13/2014 10:40:05 PM, annanicole wrote:

You are in error.

No, Brad, it's 100% accurate. It's not enough to say, "You are in error." You have to at least point out the error.

Only in your reprobate mind are you 100% accurate. I know who I AM and it's not who you think I AM.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 7:59:08 AM
At 2/13/2014 10:45:05 PM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

There are 5 videos but the last three go into a belief system by Bashar, which is a spiritual concept but nevertheless, they go on to explain how it's impossible that man can have free will, which is something our Creator taught me a few years ago. It is our invisible God who is the master programmer of all information because everything came from His thoughts.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:01:16 AM
At 2/14/2014 7:55:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/13/2014 10:40:05 PM, annanicole wrote:

You are in error.

Only in your reprobate mind are you 100% accurate. I know who I AM and it's not who you think I AM.

LMAO @ this schizophrenic tard capitalizing I AM - as if he either is God, or the Great I AM is speaking through his delusional mind
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:02:02 AM
Notice that the boy hasn't pointed out the error. He just says it's all wrong.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:03:38 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:02:02 AM, annanicole wrote:

Are you having a difficult time with your reprobate mind, Anna? When a thought gets stuck in a reprobate mind, it is very hard to change it.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:04:50 AM
At 2/14/2014 7:59:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There are 5 videos but the last three go into a belief system by Bashar, which is a spiritual concept but nevertheless, they go on to explain how it's impossible that man can have free will, which is something our Creator taught me a few years ago. It is our invisible God who is the master programmer of all information because everything came from His thoughts.

We each have free will and are responsible for the actions we choose in life! Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, bornofgod!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:13:40 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:04:50 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

We each have free will and are responsible for the actions we choose in life! Don't let anyone convince you otherwise, bornofgod!

Only our Creator convinced me of everything He taught me this past 5 1/2 years. He's the one I listen to, not man who I know is a liar.

By the way, I never made a decision to become a homeless saint who speaks for our Creator. It was our Creator's decision to make me his saint and do and say what He chose for me to do and say.

It was our Creator who guided me to these scriptures to show believers of free will where all us saints get our knowledge.

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;
17: if any man's will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18: He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

1 John 5
9: If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for this is the testimony of God that he has borne witness to his Son.

John 12
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.

Do you see that none of us saints have free will to speak what we want to speak?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:14:00 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:03:38 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Are you having a difficult time with your reprobate mind, Anna? When a thought gets stuck in a reprobate mind, it is very hard to change it.

Apparently so. You've been making the same ridiculous claims for months, haven't you? Same old delusion, over and over. We all know, Brad. God has revealed things to you. God made you a homeless bum.

You're still a delusional schizophrenic, a poor mentally-ill man, who is so sick that you will not seek help.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:16:07 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:14:00 AM, annanicole wrote:

Apparently so. You've been making the same ridiculous claims for months, haven't you? Same old delusion, over and over. We all know, Brad. God has revealed things to you. God made you a homeless bum.

You're still a delusional schizophrenic, a poor mentally-ill man, who is so sick that you will not seek help.

Your mind has become reprobate, Anna. That means you cannot get rid of the one thought that is deceiving you from being a true believer in the gospel that a saint preaches.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:22:35 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:13:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Only our Creator convinced me of everything He taught me this past 5 1/2 years. He's the one I listen to, not man who I know is a liar.

By the way, I never made a decision to become a homeless saint who speaks for our Creator. It was our Creator's decision to make me his saint and do and say what He chose for me to do and say.

It was our Creator who guided me to these scriptures to show believers of free will where all us saints get our knowledge.

John 7
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
17: if any man's will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18: He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

1 John 5
9: If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for this is the testimony of God that he has borne witness to his Son.

John 12
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.

Do you see that none of us saints have free will to speak what we want to speak?

Absolute rubbish, bornofgod! You absolutely do have free will!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:27:19 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:16:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2014 8:14:00 AM, annanicole wrote:

Your mind has become reprobate, Anna. That means you cannot get rid of the one thought that is deceiving you from being a true believer in the gospel that a saint preaches.

And what thought is that, pray tell? Am I mistaken in saying that you have been diagnosed as mentally ill?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 8:28:46 AM
At 2/14/2014 8:22:35 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:
At 2/14/2014 8:13:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:

John 7

John 14

1 John 2

1 John 5

John 12

Absolute rubbish, bornofgod! You absolutely do have free will!

Then all the saints were liars, including me, God's last saint. If you can't believe us who speak from the mind of our Creator, then you can't believe anyone in this world.

It's obvious you didn't watch the 2nd video where physicists are talking about where information comes from and how it reaches man.

Free will is a religious concept ( a lie ) that makes religious people believe they have the decision to choose their gods and save themselves. The Truth is that He already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people so there was never anything to worry about. We'll ALL be saved from this world as our flesh perishes.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 10:09:56 PM
I've been watching several videos of physicists trying to explain how we were created but they are being steered away from the Truth, just like religious people were thousands of years ago.

Only us saints learn how our Creator created us and has us testify to it in writing and speaking information from His mind in a language that we saints and those believers who listen to us can understand. The information that comes from God's saints can be trusted because it comes directly from the one who created everything.

Science and religion steers His people from knowing how He created everything. Some of the physicists say some things that align with the knowledge I've witnessed and testified to but the rest of the things they say come with deception.