Jump to topic:

MCB's Nephilim failed ideology!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 6:29:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I asked MCB what he made of what the children of his naughty fallen supernatural angels said to their friends & classmates about their Dad being kicked out of Heaven to end up screwing their Mom as punishment for defying MCB's god?

Like the already proven MCB the LIAR's other claim that he can support his Satan ideology using ANY bible versions, (I proposed the YLT & Or the Botchtower E.D.) that legitimate answer remains likewise in his many dodged, ducked and ignored impotent armoury also!

MCB has repeatedly proven himself to be a hypocrite, LIAR, fraud, deceiver and penis driven homosexual promoting, paedophile protecting modern day Pharisee!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 6:52:40 AM
Apparently they MARRIED these women.

Who actually married them.

Or were they actually raped like god was happy with in many situations.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 7:09:35 AM
At 2/14/2014 6:52:40 AM, bulproof wrote:

What happened is that their "materialized spirit" eyes looked up on them, and they got a "materialized spirit" hard-on, and then they pinned 'em down and put their little "materialized spirit" penises in them until they ejaculated their "materialized spirit" sperm up from their "materialized spirit" testicles. This "materialized spirit" sperm just so happened to have compatible RNA sequences (yes, "materialized spirit" spermatogenesis involves meiosis/haploid cell division, amazingly). Anyway, the "materialized spirit" sperm swam and swam and swam with their "materialized spirit" flagellae until the contacted the human egg. The rest is history.

That's his story - and he claims it's all "very clear". Pfffffffffft. It's pure nonsense. Neither I nor anyone else is required to perfectly explain it in order to be able to spot bs.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 9:40:51 PM
At 2/14/2014 7:09:35 AM, annanicole wrote:

What happened is that their "materialized spirit" eyes looked up on them, and they got a "materialized spirit" hard-on, and then they pinned 'em down and put their little "materialized spirit" penises in them until they ejaculated their "materialized spirit" sperm up from their "materialized spirit" testicles. This "materialized spirit" sperm just so happened to have compatible RNA sequences (yes, "materialized spirit" spermatogenesis involves meiosis/haploid cell division, amazingly). Anyway, the "materialized spirit" sperm swam and swam and swam with their "materialized spirit" flagellae until the contacted the human egg. The rest is history.

That's his story - and he claims it's all "very clear". Pfffffffffft. It's pure nonsense. Neither I nor anyone else is required to perfectly explain it in order to be able to spot bs.

Ahh thanks Anna, now I understand. LMAO
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 10:08:40 PM
At 2/14/2014 9:40:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/14/2014 7:09:35 AM, annanicole wrote:

Ahh thanks Anna, now I understand. LMAO

I hope so, because it is all "very clear". Whenever MCB says something is "very clear" or uses similar phrases, you can bet the bank that the flood gates are about to open.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 10:29:01 PM
At 2/14/2014 6:29:03 AM, Composer wrote:
I asked MCB what he made of what the children of his naughty fallen supernatural angels said to their friends & classmates about their Dad being kicked out of Heaven to end up screwing their Mom as punishment for defying MCB's god?

Like the already proven MCB the LIAR's other claim that he can support his Satan ideology using ANY bible versions, (I proposed the YLT & Or the Botchtower E.D.) that legitimate answer remains likewise in his many dodged, ducked and ignored impotent armoury also!

MCB has repeatedly proven himself to be a hypocrite, LIAR, fraud, deceiver and penis driven homosexual promoting, paedophile protecting modern day Pharisee!

We saints only listen to knowledge that our Creator hears through us so that He can teach us from what we hear and apply it to the hidden knowledge that no man can ever see. From this hidden knowledge, God teaches us about the past, present and future that you, MCB and all the liars of this world are deceived from. If you're a true believer, you will listen to Him through my testimonies but you will only get to believe in these testimonies. You will not get the hidden knowledge revealed in your mind like God does with us saints.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 6:36:39 AM
At 2/14/2014 10:29:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We saints only listen to knowledge that our Creator hears through us so that He can teach us from what we hear and apply it to the hidden knowledge that no man can ever see. From this hidden knowledge, God teaches us about the past, present and future that you, MCB and all the liars of this world are deceived from. If you're a true believer, you will listen to Him through my testimonies but you will only get to believe in these testimonies. You will not get the hidden knowledge revealed in your mind like God does with us saints.

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia with accompanying religious delusions and grandiose ideations, severe.

Brad, there is a new medication out called Invega Sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) that you only take once a month. Once a month! I have no idea if it's right for you, but it could be.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:10:36 AM
At 2/15/2014 6:36:39 AM, annanicole wrote:

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia with accompanying religious delusions and grandiose ideations, severe.

Brad, there is a new medication out called Invega Sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) that you only take once a month. Once a month! I have no idea if it's right for you, but it could be.

I still would like to know why saint bog's children have dumped him in a park on handouts?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:14:17 AM
At 2/15/2014 7:10:36 AM, Composer wrote:

I still would like to know why saint bog's children have dumped him in a park on handouts?

I would assume that they got fed up with his refusal to accept help/take medication. Reality is no fun for Saint BOG. He actually enjoys his fantasy world, and medications/treatments interfere with that.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:20:11 AM
When MCB's naughty angels were rewarded with sex with human women, these naughty rewarded supernatural angels must have also well outlived their first wifey!

How long can a human women partake in sex with a Supernatural angel?

The kids at school must have thought the children who were fathered by Supernatural beings were pretty weird, whacky, psychotic or cool or liars?

Readers have probably also determined that when MCB claims he is a teller of truth and can happily support his ideology, in reality land where he doesn't dwell, he has actually only repeatedly proven himself to be a liar & a psychotic, homosexual promoting, paedophile protecting, penis driven modern day Pharisee!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:23:25 AM
At 2/15/2014 7:20:11 AM, Composer wrote:
When MCB's naughty angels were rewarded with sex with human women, these naughty rewarded supernatural angels must have also well outlived their first wifey!

How long can a human women partake in sex with a Supernatural angel?

The kids at school must have thought the children who were fathered by Supernatural beings were pretty weird, whacky, psychotic or cool or liars?

Readers have probably also determined that when MCB claims he is a teller of truth and can happily support his ideology, in reality land where he doesn't dwell, he has actually only repeatedly proven himself to be a liar & a psychotic, homosexual promoting, paedophile protecting, penis driven modern day Pharisee!

I have no idea why he doesn't just say, "I don't know" regarding the first bit of Gen 6.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 8:08:19 AM

You can only perceive what our Creator has given you to perceive and that is very little when it comes to the flesh that is writing this post.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:37:14 PM
At 2/15/2014 8:08:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You can only perceive what our Creator has given you to perceive and that is very little when it comes to the flesh that is writing this post.
Which is you way of saying you won't tell us why your children abandoned you to live in a Park, begging scraps and handouts and on the run from your Psychiatrist!

Your flesh speaking (psychotic mind) tells us all this!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 8:58:19 PM
At 2/15/2014 7:37:14 PM, Composer wrote:

Which is you way of saying you won't tell us why your children abandoned you to live in a Park, begging scraps and handouts and on the run from your Psychiatrist!

For one thing, my son called me today wondering if I could come over to visit tomorrow. Him and I are getting along very well now that he knows I'm not crazy. When he kicked me out of his apartment on July 24th, 2011, he saw me holding my new whiteboard.

Prior to this, I had been down in southern California visiting my oldest son where I bought the whiteboard at a Fry's Electronics store nearby. I had no idea what I was going to be writing messages on it when I bought it but that Sunday morning when my youngest son saw me holding it in his kitchen, he turned around and went back into his bedroom to talk to his wife. An hour later, he came out and told me I had to leave his place but I was able to keep my clothes there and use his shower to keep clean.

He didn't like the idea that his Father, one who used to build custom homes here in the Bay area, was going to stand out on the streets holding a sign with a message from God written on it. I'm sure anyone could understand my son's reaction to my new way of life.

Since last fall, my son is finally accepting my work and is now listening to me again. When I was still in Spain and being taught knowledge directly by our Creator, I was telling my son all about it. He was accepting everything I shared with him but the reason he stopped was because he took some of this knowledge and tried to explain it to some Christians that he worked with at his job. They must have convinced him that I was wrong and they were right. Ever since then, he lost trust in the knowledge I shared with him.

Now he knows I'll be killed for my testimonies and accepted my papers to have my body willed to Stanford University. His wife, my daughter-in-law, loves the knowledge I share with her. She is part of the reason he began trusting in me again. Now they invite me over to the house every couple weeks to spend time with them and the kids. They have three beautiful children who adore me because I get down on the floor and play with them all.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 12:02:44 AM
At 2/15/2014 8:58:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/15/2014 7:37:14 PM, Composer wrote:

For one thing, my son called me today wondering if I could come over to visit tomorrow. Him and I are getting along very well now that he knows I'm not crazy.

He "knows" that you are not schizophrenic? I'll lay 100 to 1 odds that he doesn't care enough to have you professionally evaluated, nor would you consent to a professional evaluation.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 7:14:48 AM
For one thing, my son called me today wondering if I could come over to visit tomorrow.
Was that by a carrier pigeon carrying a message to a nest in your Park you use as your INBOX?

Him and I are getting along very well now that he knows I'm not crazy.
As you are a proven malignant LIAR! we can again take what you say with a pinch of salt!

When he kicked me out of his apartment on July 24th, 2011, he saw me holding my new whiteboard.
So?

Prior to this, I had been down in southern California visiting my oldest son where I bought the whiteboard at a Fry's Electronics store nearby. I had no idea what I was going to be writing messages on it when I bought it but that Sunday morning when my youngest son saw me holding it in his kitchen, he turned around and went back into his bedroom to talk to his wife. An hour later, he came out and told me I had to leave his place but I was able to keep my clothes there and use his shower to keep clean.

So you send a carrier pigeon asking him when you can come over for a shower?

I don't believe you based upon your proven history of a malignant liar!

He didn't like the idea that his Father, one who used to build custom homes here in the Bay area, was going to stand out on the streets holding a sign with a message from God written on it. I'm sure anyone could understand my son's reaction to my new way of life.

Well again your god was impotent and couldn't convince your Son of your sainthood!

Since last fall, my son is finally accepting my work and is now listening to me again. When I was still in Spain and being taught knowledge directly by our Creator, I was telling my son all about it. He was accepting everything I shared with him but the reason he stopped was because he took some of this knowledge and tried to explain it to some Christians that he worked with at his job. They must have convinced him that I was wrong and they were right. Ever since then, he lost trust in the knowledge I shared with him.
Obviously your god isn't capable of convincing rational folk!

Now he knows I'll be killed for my testimonies and accepted my papers to have my body willed to Stanford University.
I'm sure the psychology Dept will be interested in dissecting you to see why some one with psychosis like yours ticks!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 7:20:02 AM
BOG's real name is Bruce Wayne and his son Robin called him on the batphone.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 9:00:01 AM
At 2/16/2014 7:14:48 AM, Composer wrote:
For one thing, my son called me today wondering if I could come over to visit tomorrow.
Was that by a carrier pigeon carrying a message to a nest in your Park you use as your INBOX?

As you are a proven malignant LIAR! we can again take what you say with a pinch of salt!

When he kicked me out of his apartment on July 24th, 2011, he saw me holding my new whiteboard.
So?

Well again your god was impotent and couldn't convince your Son of your sainthood!

Now he knows I'll be killed for my testimonies and accepted my papers to have my body willed to Stanford University.
I'm sure the psychology Dept will be interested in dissecting you to see why some one with psychosis like yours ticks!

You and Anna sure are angry people, aren't you?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 2:14:53 AM
At 2/16/2014 9:00:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:

So?

They are most likely angry as am I that your children likely adopted after your gender change operation, allow you to roam the streets in your untreated psychosis, and live in a Park scavenging handouts you take, them ridicule and falsely accuse e.g. of being a lesbian those that feed you!

You are a disgrace as are your children!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 2:19:18 AM
Meanwhile as we await your next psychotic outburst I turn again to the proven Psychotic LIAR MCB and his failed Nephilim ideology!

The secret to MCB's ideology is to blurt it out, then to sit in his pit of ideological excrement and totally ignore what doesn't suit his failed ideology giving him more time to think with his penis as his guide!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 7:31:45 AM
At 2/18/2014 2:14:53 AM, Composer wrote:

So?

They are most likely angry as am I that your children likely adopted after your gender change operation, allow you to roam the streets in your untreated psychosis, and live in a Park scavenging handouts you take, them ridicule and falsely accuse e.g. of being a lesbian those that feed you!

I see you've added some more lies about me. What a disgrace you are to our Creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 2:15:18 PM
At 2/18/2014 7:31:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:

So?

I see you've added some more lies about me. What a disgrace you are to our Creator.

It's true, Brad. Your children should get together and take you in for a complete psychiatric evaluation. Or you could go on your own! After all, what have you got to lose? I'm sure they'd find out that your are perfectly normal. If not, then perchance your problems could be solved by a little medicine.

Those pills won't hurt anything. They are only an illusion in the mind of our Creator, after all. Right?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 6:48:13 PM
At 2/18/2014 2:15:18 PM, annanicole wrote:

So?

It's true, Brad. Your children should get together and take you in for a complete psychiatric evaluation. Or you could go on your own! After all, what have you got to lose? I'm sure they'd find out that your are perfectly normal. If not, then perchance your problems could be solved by a little medicine.

Those pills won't hurt anything. They are only an illusion in the mind of our Creator, after all. Right?
Spot on annanicole, however as we know, Brad is psychotic & knows it, hence him living in a park relying on the desperate to believe him or get no meal whilst Brad begs food and slanders those that feed & help him!

There is no way Brad will agree to psychiatric evaluation willingly as we have seen and he is ashamed of his previous psychotic diagnosis and even his children (IF they are actually his?) apparently don't care of his situation or else they have given up trying to help looney-tunes psychotic Brad?

So I have another alternative for Looney-tunes Brad to prove his Supernatural, Paranormal abilities as a saint, i.e.

The James Randi Foundation!

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

(Composer's source: http://www.randi.org...)

Of course a genuine saint has no need of the Prize money Brad will collect if he wishes after Brad & his god have convinced the James Randi Foundation of his divinely appointed & anointed sainthood? That prize money illusion can help those that don't live an illusion; because they literally stopped Brad from literally starving to death. So donating that money to Pastor Tracy's non-illusion organisation will help greatly to reduce many others from also starving to death!

As you word & testimony is no illusion but is proven ideological excrement as is MCB's; then a Copy of the Report the James Randi Foundation made about your Supernatural / Paranormal claims you may Post here or PM then email one of us here to have it verified, OR tell us when they have given you the prize money & I'll contact them directly myself & then I'll contact Pastor Tracy again for her to give me the great news you donated the entire Prize money to her organisation that helped a genuine saint!

Meanwhile you & MCB remain as always, psychotic proven liars!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 9:21:52 PM

So?

Anna, you're a fool without any wisdom at all.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 9:27:34 PM
At 2/18/2014 9:21:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Your psychosis tells you that!

No wonder your adopted children dumped you!

Was that before or after your gender alteration?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 9:35:13 PM
At 2/18/2014 9:27:34 PM, Composer wrote:

You're another fool who has no knowledge to understand who we are in the mind of our Creator. God calls people like you a stupid one.

Jeremiah 10
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 9:40:24 PM

I don't even know what kind of medication you need for your reprobate mind but it's very serious. You really need to go see a psychiatrist to free you from the one thought that's stuck in your mind.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:45:57 PM
At 2/18/2014 9:35:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You're another fool who has no knowledge to understand who we are in the mind of our Creator. God calls people like you a stupid one.

Jeremiah 10
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
Hey psycho, YOU claimed the bible text isn't from any literal supernatural god but from some Romans that wrote it all!

You self contradicting mentally challenged lost soul!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 10:53:55 PM
At 2/18/2014 10:45:57 PM, Composer wrote:
At 2/18/2014 9:35:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Jeremiah 10
Hey psycho, YOU claimed the bible text isn't from any literal supernatural god but from some Romans that wrote it all!

You self contradicting mentally challenged lost soul!

I'm God's servant who understands all the prophecies in the old testament. This means I know how to use them to show unbelievers that they are in unbelief.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 11:15:36 PM

So?

I have enough wisdom to know that there's absolutely no way that you have slipped through the cracks in the system for this long: you have been diagnosed with severe mental illness, and you know it. You won't take the medication because you prefer the illness! The medications snap you back to reality - somewhat, at least - and you can't stand that.

Why don't you go check yourself in? If you are normal, they'll realize it and dismiss you.