Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Check out God's latest whiteboard messages.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 11:00:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here are the latest messages God had me write on His whiteboard for Him in the past week. I have a whiteboard attached to a cart that I push around Campbell, CA. and each message that God has me write attracts certain people who He chose to look at it, read the message and then come to me with curiosity to find out what it's about. This is the moment I began to preach the gospel to this new believer or unbeliever. Believers will listen to our Creator speak to them while unbelievers began to argue with Him. Unbelievers usually get very confused and even angry at the gospel I preach while believers will listen to Him for hours if that's what God planned for them.

http://godsmessages.wordpress.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 11:09:07 AM
God bless you too, saint Brad, and thank you for delivering God's word to all of us.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 11:46:17 AM
So my life is a simple illusion?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 4:40:56 PM
At 2/15/2014 11:09:07 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
God bless you too, saint Brad, and thank you for delivering God's word to all of us.

We will all know our Creator in the next age my friend. Just be patient until your flesh perishes and then you will awaken in new flesh that will never be used to deceive you again from knowing our Creator. We will all know that everything we experience comes from our invisible Creator. It won't matter to us knowing that our visible flesh and other things we see are only illusions because they're made so perfectly that it's as though they are real.

Remember, we exist in the mind of our Creator within His dreams and He dreamed up every experience for us to believe in. He's an awesome God !!!!!!!!!!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 4:43:26 PM
At 2/15/2014 11:46:17 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
So my life is a simple illusion?

Our created existence is God's thoughts spoken into vibrations that we call wavelengths of energy today. These vibrations have to be processed through each created "being" in order for us to experience perfectly designed illusions that make us believe that they are real. All our senses were built with invisible vibrations that sense other vibrations to give us life experiences.

Isn't that incredible how our Creator can do this?