God's word

invisibledeity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 12:24:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/15/2014 12:11:15 PM, bulproof wrote:
WHO determined the BIBLE to be god's word?

A bunch of psychopathic IDIOTS!! anyone with half a BRAIN WOULD KNOW that the bible is a SICK JOKE!!!!!

what kindof loving gofd would send his creation to a sadistic eternal punishment in a lake of fire for EATING AN APPLE?????????

Use your BRAIN!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 4:49:09 PM

Antichrists called Christians who stole the written and spoken testimonies by the saints who were speaking from the true Word of God, which is God's thoughts spoken into vibrations that we know as energy today.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:53:39 PM

The Bible is not the word of God. It has no special powers and it is not magic. Sacred scripture means nothing if it is not alive inside the individual. The bible is a book. Just like any other book it contains words, propositions, stories, ideologies, and philosophies. But it contains something far greater - personal testimonies, usually having to do with God. But if every person who claims to believe in God would show that belief through their own actions this would have far more authority for the rest of the world than the Bible itself does.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 8:42:47 PM
Seeing how easily people find ways to create ways to define themselves through religious warfare revolving around Word of God books obviously written by human hands with various tribal agendas dictating "spiritual" material and thus polluting it with man's ideas vs. God's, God has abandoned the idea of any written Word of God to spiritually guide humankind in our new aeon, the Age of Aquarius. God has given humanity the gift of a New Word of God that is completely Pentecostal needing no language at all to convey exactly what God desires most from humanity now.

[URL=http://s145.photobucket.com...][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com...[/IMG][/URL]
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 8:46:35 PM
Seeing how easily people find ways to create ways to define themselves through religious warfare revolving around Word of God books obviously written by human hands with various tribal agendas dictating "spiritual" material and thus polluting it with man's ideas vs. God's, God has abandoned the idea of any written Word of God to spiritually guide humankind in our new aeon, the Age of Aquarius. God has given humanity the gift of a New Word of God that is completely Pentecostal needing no language at all to convey exactly what God desires most from humanity now.

http://i145.photobucket.com...
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 8:52:31 PM

This is the Sword of Peace, Paxcalibur, and it is the Holy Land's latest and spiritually most powerful religious icon that was honored at Easter by over 500 Nazarean Christians in 2003. It is kept in a special room for dignitaries in Nazareth's highest priest's home. It will be going to Bethlehem next, and then eventually to Jerusalem, staying in all three major cities important to Christianity. Do you hear God's Message in Paxcalibur?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 9:01:22 PM
And there is another Word of God, one that no earthly hand of man ever wrote because no man could reach the stars where God's Sign Language and Sign Nature, Signature, was always there to be found. Found and lost, by ancient Hebrew priests unable to compete with ancient pagan astrologers like the Magi so the Hebrews outlawed God's heavenly Scripture. And thereby lost the Celestial Torah from which the earthly Torah was supposed to be derived. It's in the Jewish encyclopedias of Judaism that the earthly Torah is derived from the Celestial Torah but look in vain to find much at all about the Celestial Torah.

But not to worry! God has resurrected the Celestial Torah spiritual information in our times and it is here for another means for God communicating directly to us universally without need of any specific man-made "holy book". That always cause wars..
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 9:01:26 PM
At 2/15/2014 8:52:31 PM, biomystic wrote:

This is the Sword of Peace, Paxcalibur, and it is the Holy Land's latest and spiritually most powerful religious icon that was honored at Easter by over 500 Nazarean Christians in 2003. It is kept in a special room for dignitaries in Nazareth's highest priest's home. It will be going to Bethlehem next, and then eventually to Jerusalem, staying in all three major cities important to Christianity. Do you hear God's Message in Paxcalibur?

I don't. Seems like a form of idolatry to me. Perhaps I just don't understand it.
Debate.org Moderator
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 9:05:40 PM
At 2/15/2014 9:01:22 PM, biomystic wrote:
And there is another Word of God, one that no earthly hand of man ever wrote because no man could reach the stars where God's Sign Language and Sign Nature, Signature, was always there to be found. Found and lost, by ancient Hebrew priests unable to compete with ancient pagan astrologers like the Magi so the Hebrews outlawed God's heavenly Scripture. And thereby lost the Celestial Torah from which the earthly Torah was supposed to be derived. It's in the Jewish encyclopedias of Judaism that the earthly Torah is derived from the Celestial Torah but look in vain to find much at all about the Celestial Torah.

But not to worry! God has resurrected the Celestial Torah spiritual information in our times and it is here for another means for God communicating directly to us universally without need of any specific man-made "holy book". That always cause wars..

The only thing that comes out of your mind is religious stuff that all religious people talk about.

Here's a question you should know about if you have the Truth;

How will we live in the next age?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 2:46:38 AM
At 2/15/2014 9:01:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I don't. Seems like a form of idolatry to me. Perhaps I just don't understand it.

Idolatry? That's a strange reaction. Nobody's ever "worshiped" Saif al Salam. It's a metal object that communicates universally by the fact that the Peace Sign is now recognized all over the world for what it is: a peace sign. Paxcalibur couples the peace sign concept to the sword made peaceful by being broken and reformed into a symbol of peace. Pretty simple and that's why Paxcalibur can communicate the idea of Peace by breaking weapons of war to most everyone with a heart to see it. And in Nazareth that also included Muslims along the Easter Procession route who also honored their Saif al Salam. Perhaps you're just not looking for peace and are looking around for reasons not to want to look for peace..it's a telling difference between Evangelical Christians and real Christians, that Evangelicals actually do not seek peace but promote war instead by promoting political leaders who get us into religious wars. Are you one of these people?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 3:13:37 AM
At 2/16/2014 2:46:38 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 2/15/2014 9:01:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Idolatry? That's a strange reaction. Nobody's ever "worshiped" Saif al Salam. It's a metal object that communicates universally by the fact that the Peace Sign is now recognized all over the world for what it is: a peace sign. Paxcalibur couples the peace sign concept to the sword made peaceful by being broken and reformed into a symbol of peace. Pretty simple and that's why Paxcalibur can communicate the idea of Peace by breaking weapons of war to most everyone with a heart to see it. And in Nazareth that also included Muslims along the Easter Procession route who also honored their Saif al Salam. Perhaps you're just not looking for peace and are looking around for reasons not to want to look for peace..it's a telling difference between Evangelical Christians and real Christians, that Evangelicals actually do not seek peace but promote war instead by promoting political leaders who get us into religious wars. Are you one of these people?

The few times I've heard you speak about it, it sounded like you were worshiping it or attaching some type of divinity to it. But it seems as if I have misunderstood.

As for your question, the premise is based on an assumption of my rejection of your version of whatever, so it doesn't really follow aside from insinuating that I'm not "looking for peace", as though that should mean something to me. I will say though that in any attempt to find peace (assuming I'm not already at peace personally, nor encouraging the world to be at peace), I wouldn't personally use objects or symbols to achieve this.

I don't know enough about Evangelical Christians versus "real Christians" as you put it, to say anything about it. Since I'm neither Christian, nor encouraging peace or the lack of it, nor promoting political leaders of any kind, I don't think I could be classified as one of these people.
Debate.org Moderator
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 8:58:11 AM
Those not against us are for us. The enemy of mine enemy is my friend and other appropriate cliches. Exactly what are you for then?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 9:09:19 AM
At 2/16/2014 8:58:11 AM, biomystic wrote:
Those not against us are for us. The enemy of mine enemy is my friend and other appropriate cliches. Exactly what are you for then?

We saints know that everything we see, smell, taste, touch and feel emotionally are only illusions to deceive God's people during this first age. It's obvious you place all your trust in what you see rather than the invisible God that no one can see. Only us saints and prophets have known our Creator's voice because that's who we are in our created existence within His mind.
Fox-McCloud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 9:31:38 AM
At 2/15/2014 12:24:18 PM, invisibledeity wrote:

A bunch of psychopathic IDIOTS!! anyone with half a BRAIN WOULD KNOW that the bible is a SICK JOKE!!!!!

what kindof loving gofd would send his creation to a sadistic eternal punishment in a lake of fire for EATING AN APPLE?????????

Use your BRAIN!

This, lol.
Abortion Is Generally Morally Reprehensible: http://www.debate.org...

The instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves - Archibald Alison

Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven! - William Wordsworth