BornOfGod is truly a Saint of God

NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 7:52:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello,

I was walking yesterday in an abandoned park next to where I live, and before I knew it, I started kicking a pebble up the road and continued doing that for hours until I started hallucinating and lost sense of reality, and delved into the welcoming arms of the unknown, where the pebble became the Earth itself and the ground beneath me faded into iridescent colors, but that lasted short as I doubted what was before my eyes. Before I knew it, my eyes got tired and I decided to sleep on a dusty, green bench that barely seemed balanced. As I closed my eyes, there came a a very beautiful scenery, there I was sitting on the shoulders of the cosmos all alone and frisky. I turned my head backwards, to notice that some holes could be seen in the fine dress that surrounded me. So I extended my arms to Mars and started pulling strings from its waist, to then peel a frozen layer of Pluto, and use that as my needle to knit any black holes I could find. I was preoccupied with my work before I felt someone or something breath on the backside my neck. I turned around to see Jesus smiling at me with twinkling eyes. He called me by name and said, "You are the first follower." Before I could respond, lights emerged and the twinkles in the Lord's eyes expanded on my face and blinded all my senses, not just my sense of sight, and returned me to that abandoned park as I collapsed on the dusty bench and rolled on the floor, before I could look above, trying to see if I could find Jesus up in the clouds.

I've tried to understand that vision, but I couldn't after hours of thinking. Now it has occurred to me. Jesus has appointed me the first follower of BornOfGod, the one and true alive Saint of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 9:15:30 PM
At 2/15/2014 7:52:15 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Hello,

I was walking yesterday in an abandoned park next to where I live, and before I knew it, I started kicking a pebble up the road and continued doing that for hours until I started hallucinating and lost sense of reality, and delved into the welcoming arms of the unknown, where the pebble became the Earth itself and the ground beneath me faded into iridescent colors, but that lasted short as I doubted what was before my eyes. Before I knew it, my eyes got tired and I decided to sleep on a dusty, green bench that barely seemed balanced. As I closed my eyes, there came a a very beautiful scenery, there I was sitting on the shoulders of the cosmos all alone and frisky. I turned my head backwards, to notice that some holes could be seen in the fine dress that surrounded me. So I extended my arms to Mars and started pulling strings from its waist, to then peel a frozen layer of Pluto, and use that as my needle to knit any black holes I could find. I was preoccupied with my work before I felt someone or something breath on the backside my neck. I turned around to see Jesus smiling at me with twinkling eyes. He called me by name and said, "You are the first follower." Before I could respond, lights emerged and the twinkles in the Lord's eyes expanded on my face and blinded all my senses, not just my sense of sight, and returned me to that abandoned park as I collapsed on the dusty bench and rolled on the floor, before I could look above, trying to see if I could find Jesus up in the clouds.

I've tried to understand that vision, but I couldn't after hours of thinking. Now it has occurred to me. Jesus has appointed me the first follower of BornOfGod, the one and true alive Saint of God.

Here's a quote from your profile;

How was I wrong? I never made a claim to begin with. You're not wrong about something when you don't give an answer.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 11:54:40 PM
Hello,

LMAO
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 1:16:32 AM
Hello,

What drugs were you on ?
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 1:51:08 AM
Hello,

Whatever it is you are taking, I WANT SOME!!!!
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 5:48:11 AM
At 2/16/2014 1:51:08 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Hello,

A mixture of vodka, orange juice and a really bad day.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 9:01:38 AM
At 2/16/2014 5:48:11 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Hello,

You're on a mixture of lies that everyone in this world believes in.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 10:59:06 AM
At 2/16/2014 9:01:38 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Hello,

Everyone excluding you, my Sensei.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:10:23 AM
At 2/16/2014 10:59:06 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Hello,

Even your senses are lies because you can't tell the difference between a lie and the Truth.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 8:32:50 AM
At 2/16/2014 11:10:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Hello,

Even your senses are lies because you can't tell the difference between a lie and the Truth.

lol. Rich. BoG tells someone else that they can't tell the difference between a lie and the Truth.

I guess BoG is NOT truly a Saint of God. He has said himself that this is a lie.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 11:49:51 PM
At 3/3/2014 8:32:50 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Hello,

lol. Rich. BoG tells someone else that they can't tell the difference between a lie and the Truth.

I guess BoG is NOT truly a Saint of God. He has said himself that this is a lie.

Only God's saints and a few of His believers know who we are.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 12:44:11 PM
At 3/3/2014 11:49:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:

1st time BoG says that what NiqashMotawadi3 wrote is a lie, that BoG is NOT the one and true alive Saint of God

2nd time BoG denies being the one and true alive Saint of God.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

3rd time BoG has denied being the one and true alive Saint of God!

He has already said that the Bible is a lie. So if the Bible says, "Whoever knows God listens to [BoG]", then it must mean that those who know god DON'T listen to BoG!

Thanks BoG. I would have been fooled by that false Bible into listening to you, but now that you've told us the Bible is a lie, I know I don't have to listen to you and you are either just crazy or.... well ok, just crazy.

is he aware that he quotes as proof what he has said is a lie? lol
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 2:04:13 PM
At 3/4/2014 12:44:11 PM, ethang5 wrote:

1st time BoG says that what NiqashMotawadi3 wrote is a lie, that BoG is NOT the one and true alive Saint of God

2nd time BoG denies being the one and true alive Saint of God.

1 John 4:

3rd time BoG has denied being the one and true alive Saint of God!

He has already said that the Bible is a lie. So if the Bible says, "Whoever knows God listens to [BoG]", then it must mean that those who know god DON'T listen to BoG!

Thanks BoG. I would have been fooled by that false Bible into listening to you, but now that you've told us the Bible is a lie, I know I don't have to listen to you and you are either just crazy or.... well ok, just crazy.

is he aware that he quotes as proof what he has said is a lie? lol

Do you think any liars in this forum are going to believe your lies?
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:13:23 PM
Hello,

NiqashMotawadi3 It is very clear... "You should start a church!!!"
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:21:40 AM
At 3/5/2014 4:13:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
Hello,

NiqashMotawadi3 It is very clear... "You should start a church!!!"

My church was started before any visible world was formed and My illusions could see each other.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:53:55 PM
Someone said all you have to do to start a religion is cobble together a bunch of irrational beliefs into a book or religious tract and you will get believers. There are people who will believe anything someone tells them if they present themselves using established prior authorities people are familiar with. That's how cults get started--for every strange idea you can find people to believe in it. This thread appears to be living proof of this theory..
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:57:22 PM
At 3/6/2014 8:53:55 PM, biomystic wrote:
Someone said all you have to do to start a religion is cobble together a bunch of irrational beliefs into a book or religious tract and you will get believers. There are people who will believe anything someone tells them if they present themselves using established prior authorities people are familiar with. That's how cults get started--for every strange idea you can find people to believe in it. This thread appears to be living proof of this theory..

How many followers do you have in your cult biomystic?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:58:49 PM
At 3/6/2014 3:52:53 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
@bornofgod - Is there like an actual church which teaches your beliefs?

Here, watch this entire video and the answer to your questions will be answered.

http://youtu.be...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:00:02 PM
At 3/6/2014 8:58:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Here, watch this entire video and the answer to your questions will be answered.

I think the question would be answered "yes" or "no" - not with a video.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:22:58 AM
At 3/6/2014 11:00:02 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:58:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I think the question would be answered "yes" or "no" - not with a video.

I know you like yes and no answers but that's why you don't know anything. All you know is yes and no.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:52:40 AM

1 John 4:
You keep quoting the text YOU claim was fabricated by corrupt Romans but YOU try to use it as your defence?

Proving your psychosis remains manifest!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:54:31 AM
At 3/7/2014 12:52:40 AM, Composer wrote:

1 John 4:
You keep quoting the text YOU claim was fabricated by corrupt Romans but YOU try to use it as your defence?

I was created as the Word where all the original prophecies and scriptures came from. That means I'm authorized to use any scriptures that our Creator wants me to use for His purpose to teach His believers.

It's obvious you're not a believer.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 4:39:36 AM
At 3/7/2014 12:54:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

1 John 4:

I was created as the Word where all the original prophecies and scriptures came from. That means I'm authorized to use any scriptures that our Creator wants me to use for His purpose to teach His believers.

LMAO
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 9:10:03 AM
At 3/6/2014 8:57:22 PM, Skyangel wrote:

As of today, it is estimated to number 7.148 billion.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:12:20 PM
At 3/7/2014 9:10:03 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:57:22 PM, Skyangel wrote:

As of today, it is estimated to number 7.148 billion.

That's the population of the whole world. Dream on biomystic. They don't all belong to your cult and believe all you say. You are obviously lying.
Do you know what scripture says about liars? Rev 21:8

Besides that, over 7 billion people is definitely MANY on the road to destruction.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:18:28 PM
Hello,

1 John 4:

Any liar can quote that scripture and apply it to all they say, c all their own lies truth and claim that those who do not listen to their lies are in error.

Why do you quote biblical scripture when you claim "Biblical scriptures are NOT the Word of God." ?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:23:34 PM

1 John 4:

We could all claim exactly the same as you do. Would you believe us? If not, why should anyone believe you?

Am I the only normal person on this forum who was created through the very normal human reproduction system?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 9:34:27 PM
At 3/7/2014 5:23:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:

1 John 4:

We could all claim exactly the same as you do. Would you believe us? If not, why should anyone believe you?

Am I the only normal person on this forum who was created through the very normal human reproduction system?

We weren't created as human beings. We were created as the "breath of life", our invisible existence as vibrations spoken from the thoughts of God. Our flesh was formed by processed wavelengths of these invisible vibrations as illusions that aren't real. So the birthing from the womb is only an illusion that isn't real. Everything is going to change after this world is destroyed by our Creator as planned by Him. Our flesh in the next age won't contain any womb, intestines, hearts, arteries, stomachs, etc. because we will know that we're only illusions, anyway.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 10:49:29 PM
At 3/7/2014 9:34:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/7/2014 5:23:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:

1 John 4:

We weren't created as human beings. We were created as the "breath of life", our invisible existence as vibrations spoken from the thoughts of God. Our flesh was formed by processed wavelengths of these invisible vibrations as illusions that aren't real. So the birthing from the womb is only an illusion that isn't real. Everything is going to change after this world is destroyed by our Creator as planned by Him. Our flesh in the next age won't contain any womb, intestines, hearts, arteries, stomachs, etc. because we will know that we're only illusions, anyway.

You are seriously deluded Brad. No illusion can ever know it is an illusion since illusions have no self awareness.

However, apparently you, the Creator, already know you are an illusion anyway so why would you need a different illusion of a body to understand you are an illusion when you are apparently already aware of being an illusion?

Besides that, if you want to believe the story of creation, Adams flesh was created from literal dust before God breathed any breath of life into that clay man.
That breath of life came from the God which has always existed in the bible story so you can presume the breath of life has also always existed in the God which has always existed unless you wish to believe this God could not breathe before he created the illusion of his own breath? Breath is not thoughts Brad.

According to the bible the earth is not going to be destroyed but will abide for ever. However, you don't believe the bible do you ? You only quote what supports your strong delusions.

In reality the earth is constantly destroying itself and also constantly renewing itself at the same time.