2/17/2014 12:25:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/17/2014 9:11:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
This is as funny as.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 1:14:21 PM
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

God never told us saints to read words in a book about drinking poison and handling poisonous biting scorpions or snakes that were written by antichrists. Christians don't know they are antichrists who have no clue what a saint is.
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 7:56:47 PM
At 2/17/2014 12:25:24 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

I certainly think so - it's always amusing when someone dies due to their own stupidity. Natural selection at it's finest.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 8:05:47 PM
At 2/17/2014 7:56:47 PM, Drayson wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

I certainly think so - it's always amusing when someone dies due to their own stupidity. Natural selection at it's finest.
Nominate him for the Darwin Award.
Funny thing is if he was a true believer he wouldn't be in hell now. Ya gotta love that. What do the mourners say, "well he's in a much worse place now" haha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 8:34:13 PM
At 2/17/2014 1:14:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

God never told us saints to read words in a book about drinking poison and handling poisonous biting scorpions or snakes that were written by antichrists. Christians don't know they are antichrists who have no clue what a saint is.

Okay then...if the Bible isn't trustworthy, then what is? Your revelation? If that's the case, then why did God wait 6000 years to provide humanity with this revelation of yours?

By the way, I did a little searching on the internet, and I found a weird website that has your exact theory: that everything is just vibrations of energy. I'm wondering if perhaps you checked out this website or saw this theory elsewhere and then claimed it as your own.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 9:37:02 PM
At 2/17/2014 8:34:13 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Okay then...if the Bible isn't trustworthy, then what is? Your revelation? If that's the case, then why did God wait 6000 years to provide humanity with this revelation of yours?

By the way, I did a little searching on the internet, and I found a weird website that has your exact theory: that everything is just vibrations of energy. I'm wondering if perhaps you checked out this website or saw this theory elsewhere and then claimed it as your own.

God didn't have me watch any videos about quantum mechanics until ten days ago. You can check out my posts in this forum going all the way back to June of last year and learn that I understood our invisible existence long before I watched these videos.

In fact, God had me start writing about His invisible creation over five years ago when most of these physicists were still believing in matter. Here's an excerpt from one of my writings on November 30, 2010;

God's Invisible Creation

The most important thing to know about God is that he consists of thoughts that are invisible, omniscient, omnipresent, without mass, time or energy. This is why no man can see God.

The illusion ( the body ) that's writing this post is being used by our invisible Creator to speak and write for Him. Everything was planned first before He created everything but speaking vibrations into existence within His mind. Vibrations do NOT use up any space or contain any matter.

Time is only understood once these vibrations are processed into language and the illusions that we experience. These illusions and illusion of time is believed by us because they're formed so perfectly that we can't tell if they are real or not. All our senses are made differently from each other and this is why physicists and other scientists are using them as questions to understand why we're all so different from each other.

The Bible was meant to deceive God's people but at the same time, has us saints read the prophecies so that He can teach us what they mean. Our flesh, which is only an illusion, is used to write for our Creator about the past, present and future. This information in our own worldly language that's understood by us comes from the invisible vibrations that are God's stored thoughts, which is God's hidden language.

No physicist understands that invisible vibrations are God's hidden language because they don't know our invisible Creator. They are not taught directly by Him like us saints are. God has these physicists learn the hard way through hundreds of years of research, testing and theorizing. It only took God since June 16th, 2008, to teach me deeper things than the physicists know about today.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:05:34 PM
At 2/17/2014 8:05:47 PM, bulproof wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

Funny thing is if he was a true believer he wouldn't be in hell now. Ya gotta love that. What do the mourners say, "well he's in a much worse place now" haha

But you're an atheist. Why do you think he's gone to hell?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 11:07:06 PM
At 2/17/2014 10:05:34 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 2/17/2014 8:05:47 PM, bulproof wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

But you're an atheist. Why do you think he's gone to hell?

That's his story.
Personally I don't a fat rats clacker. I just find it hilarious. It's just unfortunate he didn't take himself out of the gene pool before he bred.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 3:38:21 PM
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

Sounds rather cold. Atheist morality at its finest I suppose.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
TheSquirrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 3:20:56 PM
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

God never told us...

That's as far as I can agree with you, but I do agree that far!
TheSquirrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 3:24:05 PM
At 2/17/2014 9:37:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

God didn't have me watch any videos about quantum mechanics until ten days ago. You can check out my posts in this forum going all the way back to June of last year and learn that I understood our invisible existence long before I watched these videos.

In fact, God had me start writing about His invisible creation over five years ago when most of these physicists were still believing in matter. Here's an excerpt from one of my writings on November 30, 2010;

God's Invisible Creation

The most important thing to know about God is that he consists of thoughts that are invisible, omniscient, omnipresent, without mass, time or energy. This is why no man can see God.

The illusion ( the body ) that's writing this post is being used by our invisible Creator to speak and write for Him. Everything was planned first before He created everything but speaking vibrations into existence within His mind. Vibrations do NOT use up any space or contain any matter.

Time is only understood once these vibrations are processed into language and the illusions that we experience. These illusions and illusion of time is believed by us because they're formed so perfectly that we can't tell if they are real or not. All our senses are made differently from each other and this is why physicists and other scientists are using them as questions to understand why we're all so different from each other.

The Bible was meant to deceive God's people but at the same time, has us saints read the prophecies so that He can teach us what they mean. Our flesh, which is only an illusion, is used to write for our Creator about the past, present and future. This information in our own worldly language that's understood by us comes from the invisible vibrations that are God's stored thoughts, which is God's hidden language.

No physicist understands that invisible vibrations are God's hidden language because they don't know our invisible Creator. They are not taught directly by Him like us saints are. God has these physicists learn the hard way through hundreds of years of research, testing and theorizing. It only took God since June 16th, 2008, to teach me deeper things than the physicists know about today.

You know, we might give a darn if you had, you know, evidence. Even if it were incomprehensible to us, if you had some work. Really you are spouting large quantities of quantum-woo and word salad. The only thing I can figure out is if you really believe (are crazy) or are a troll (are crazy LIKE A FOX!)
Anyways, you're worth a lol so that's something...
TheSquirrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 3:24:53 PM
At 2/18/2014 3:38:21 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

Let's talk about CHRISTIAN morality for a moment... *eyeroll*
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 5:32:43 PM
At 2/18/2014 3:38:21 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

Its funny that he died?

It is cold. I don't make any excuses for that. The way I figure, thousands of people suffer and die everyday....I try to save my compassion and sympathy for those who suffer genuinely unfair or unjust losses.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 6:23:35 PM
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

I think it's sad. Anyone who enjoys the sufferings of others must have a victim's mentality. I might not agree with him, but I don't think he was inherently evil.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 8:58:56 PM
At 2/19/2014 6:23:35 PM, s-anthony wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

I think it's sad. Anyone who enjoys the sufferings of others must have a victim's mentality. I might not agree with him, but I don't think he was inherently evil.

Perhaps not, but terminally stupid? YES.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 12:14:54 PM
At 2/19/2014 3:24:05 PM, TheSquirrel wrote:
At 2/17/2014 9:37:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
This is as funny as.
What a wanker.

God's Invisible Creation

You know, we might give a darn if you had, you know, evidence. Even if it were incomprehensible to us, if you had some work. Really you are spouting large quantities of quantum-woo and word salad. The only thing I can figure out is if you really believe (are crazy) or are a troll (are crazy LIKE A FOX!)
Anyways, you're worth a lol so that's something...

Show me the evidence that physicists have today to let us know who we are? As I see it, they are now guessing at what all their mathematics and experimentation with quantum mechanics is telling them.