Jump to topic:

Awesome Bible Verses

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 1:53:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I may be an atheist but I'm not going to deny that some parts of the Bible make for some good reading. This topic stems from an article that I read on a website about some cool bible verses. Post some cool ones here.

A cool one and one and my personal favorite is thus:
When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who seek to destroy me
- Deuteronomy 32:41

Here's the article:
http://www.cracked.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 6:12:47 PM
Holly Wood should think about making real good Biblical movies, don't say they wouldn't be good if made well, they would be awesome.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 6:47:44 PM
I was thinkin that too. I wouldn't mind seeing a Samson movie.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:06:48 PM
LMFAO at the verse from the link:

"as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. AND THERE CAME FORTH TWO SHE BEARS OUT OF THE WOOD, AND TARE FORTY AND TWO CHILDREN OF THEM." - II Kings 2:23,24

http://cdn-www.cracked.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:14:30 PM
The book of Joshua would be a good book to converge into a movie. In the Old Testiment there is a part where a single angle of the Lord kills 185,000 men in one night, yes 185,000. I haven't read it, the verse is 2 Kings 19:35.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:17:06 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:14:30 PM, GodSands wrote:
The book of Joshua would be a good book to converge into a movie. In the Old Testiment there is a part where a single angle of the Lord kills 185,000 men in one night, yes 185,000. I haven't read it, the verse is 2 Kings 19:35.

Yeah, but the Angel did it in their sleep.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:18:11 PM
"And it all came to pass, for that night the Angel of the Lord went forth and slew 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when [the living] arose early in the morning, behold, all these were dead bodies."
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:18:34 PM

.... How is that good, for anything? People generally don't like massacres. Why don't you pitch a movie celebrating My Lai or Auschwitz whle you're at it.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:19:16 PM
: At 1/20/2010 7:17:06 PM, OreEle wrote:

Still 185,000. Try and count that but the end of this night.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:23:43 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:19:16 PM, GodSands wrote:

I could make a program count that by the end of the night. does that count?
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:27:16 PM
: At 1/20/2010 7:23:43 PM, OreEle wrote:

Yeah, by the way much of the slaughters in the Old Testiment were not of humans, God commanded men to kill alien hybrids and other forms of demonic beings which look like humans, nordics in fact look very much like humans. God, I believe sent men to kill off alot of them.
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:31:35 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:27:16 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 1/20/2010 7:23:43 PM, OreEle wrote:

Yeah, by the way much of the slaughters in the Old Testiment were not of humans, God commanded men to kill alien hybrids and other forms of demonic beings which look like humans, nordics in fact look very much like humans. God, I believe sent men to kill off alot of them.

Holy Jesus on a tricycle ... that's awesome. You blended the internet alien mythology with devotion to the God of the Old Testament ...
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:32:05 PM

GodSands, have you ever heard of the ancient God Enlil of the Sumerians? Yeah, he's the same being as Yahweh because of the striking similarities, and Enlil was actually an alien hybrid.

So those alien hybrids and nordics that you say God wiped out, well, Yawheh is also an alien hybrid.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:37:57 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:32:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
GodSands, have you ever heard of the ancient God Enlil of the Sumerians?

Enlil is a relatively minor figure in the field of where-did-Yahweh-come-from. Enlil might be a distant figure for the basis of the Judah god Elohim, whom most respected scholars and sane people agree was the basis for Yahweh.

So those alien hybrids and nordics that you say God wiped out, well, Yawheh is also an alien hybrid.

..... Lol.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:46:24 PM
: At 1/20/2010 7:32:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

GodSands, have you ever heard of the ancient God Enlil of the Sumerians? Yeah, he's the same being as Yahweh because of the striking similarities, and Enlil was actually an alien hybrid.

Oh right, I think someone or something has...wait for it...BEEN LYING TO YOU!

Your dealing with demons believing your whole David Iche thing, they are liars, as Dr Scott Johnson says, it's just a game of bad cop vs good cop. Good aliens vs bad aliens, of course that is what they want, to remove the God of the Bible out of the whole situation, making Christ seem weak in his rank as the Christ, the king of kings, your dealing with demons that lie like we breathe. Apart from we don't breathe through our teeth.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:51:17 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:48:58 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/20/2010 7:31:35 PM, Lexicaholic wrote:
Holy Jesus on a tricycle ...

Okay, that cracked me up.

I tried to find a picture of it on the internet to post, but couldn't.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:53:40 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:46:24 PM, GodSands wrote:

You don't half to take anyone's word for it, just got and read the Sumerian tablets and see for yourself. The God Enlil, an alien of the Annunaki, is the basis of the Christian God Yahweh.

Your dealing with demons believing your whole David Iche thing, they are liars, as Dr Scott Johnson says, it's just a game of bad cop vs good cop. Good aliens vs bad aliens, of course that is what they want, to remove the God of the Bible out of the whole situation,

When did I remove the God of the Bible out of the situation? Did I not just describe how Yahweh was part of the situation? He's part of the very good alien vs. bad alien scheme you are condemning.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:56:16 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:32:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 7:57:47 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:06:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
LMFAO at the verse from the link:

"as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. AND THERE CAME FORTH TWO SHE BEARS OUT OF THE WOOD, AND TARE FORTY AND TWO CHILDREN OF THEM." - II Kings 2:23,24

http://cdn-www.cracked.com...

That was my old avatar.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:06:24 PM
: At 1/20/2010 7:53:40 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/20/2010 7:46:24 PM, GodSands wrote:

You don't half to take anyone's word for it, just got and read the Sumerian tablets and see for yourself. The God Enlil, an alien of the Annunaki, is the basis of the Christian God Yahweh.

Your dealing with demons believing your whole David Iche thing, they are liars, as Dr Scott Johnson says, it's just a game of bad cop vs good cop. Good aliens vs bad aliens, of course that is what they want, to remove the God of the Bible out of the whole situation,

When did I remove the God of the Bible out of the situation? Did I not just describe how Yahweh was part of the situation? He's part of the very good alien vs. bad alien scheme you are condemning.

Sure there is a good alien legion vs a evil legion of aliens I believe that, but where we differ is where I say they are both demons, one group of demons acting as a collection of good aliens. I personally cannot think up a more better and classy deception than this. God is not a hybrid, God is the creater of the universe, who ranks heigher than any false god!

The God of the Bible has allowed this deception to begin, more and more people will here of it in the next couple of years, once many have when the elite are comfortable with the population having a idea of what all this alien business of about, then will the deception be in motion, hence all the movies and other media movment premoting the alien deception. I personally have notice a increase in alien films in the past few years. Planet 51 is quite bang on the nail, I mean come on, it speaks reality, just in a comical childish way.
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:09:32 PM
At 1/20/2010 7:51:17 PM, OreEle wrote:

http://bluwiki.com...

You're welcome.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:15:24 PM
At 1/20/2010 8:09:32 PM, Lexicaholic wrote:
At 1/20/2010 7:51:17 PM, OreEle wrote:

http://bluwiki.com...

You're welcome.

Yeah, I saw that one, but it didn't work for me. I thought on this vast internet someone would have actually dressed up as Jesus and rode a tricycle (and unicycle and various other comical things).
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:15:32 PM
Yes of course the movie Avatar, it screams out to the puplic and those who are spiritually blind. I mean who does not notice the increase in alien movies? They are made to prepare human kind for the coming invation or in Geo's term coming peace making.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:17:36 PM
At 1/20/2010 8:15:32 PM, GodSands wrote:
Yes of course the movie Avatar, it screams out to the puplic and those who are spiritually blind. I mean who does not notice the increase in alien movies? They are made to prepare human kind for the coming invation or in Geo's term coming peace making.

... Are you serious? GodSands, I know you're a little slow, but that was just outright stupid.

As far as I can tell, there hasn't been a huge rash of sci-fi movies lately. I think its been pretty constant. Or, because there has been an increase in vampire-related shows and movies, vampires will now feast on humanity?

Honestly - how stupid are you, GS?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:19:27 PM
At 1/20/2010 8:06:24 PM, GodSands wrote:
Sure there is a good alien legion vs a evil legion of aliens I believe that, but where we differ is where I say they are both demons,

Actually, I try not to demonize Pleiadian nor Reptilians. Reptilians may have malicious tendencies, but I won't condemn them as demons like you do.

one group of demons acting as a collection of good aliens. I personally cannot think up a more better and classy deception than this. God is not a hybrid, God is the creater of the universe, who ranks heigher than any false god!

Yahweh is a false God, sorry.

The God of the Bible has allowed this deception to begin, more and more people will here of it in the next couple of years, once many have when the elite are comfortable with the population having a idea of what all this alien business of about, then will the deception be in motion, hence all the movies and other media movment premoting the alien deception.

So when a movie comes out about aliens, it's promoting alien deception, but when Passion of the Christ comes out, it's a blessing from God. Ok, gotcha.

I personally have notice a increase in alien films in the past few years. Planet 51 is quite bang on the nail, I mean come on, it speaks reality, just in a comical childish way.

They discredit the truth by presenting it as fiction.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:20:38 PM

Actually, alien movies were most common in the 50's and 60's. But they are on the rise now, because the technology to make them is getting better and better.
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:24:20 PM
At 1/20/2010 8:17:36 PM, Volkov wrote:

... Are you serious? GodSands, I know you're a little slow, but that was just outright stupid.

As far as I can tell, there hasn't been a huge rash of sci-fi movies lately. I think its been pretty constant. Or, because there has been an increase in vampire-related shows and movies, vampires will now feast on humanity?

And then the alien/vampire apocalypse began ....
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 8:37:21 PM
: At 1/20/2010 8:17:36 PM, Volkov wrote:

Increase in vampire movies, but not in alien movies? Ok so there is Twilight and that other movie which I can't remember staring the Green Goblin actor from Spider-man 1.

The alien films that are due to come out do and do well to connect with the coming deception. Of course the elite don't want to make it that obvious, like blow it in your face, like here you go there are 50 alien movies out this year, guess anything? And people say the volume is the last thing you want to turn down. I can see this clear as day and I bet Geo agrees with me on this? There has been a huge increase in alien movies, to begin with, what the heck is the whole alien thing about if fake? 4% of Americans have been abducted and that is millions of people, not all of them are nutters now are they?