Jump to topic:

Non-Violent Verses of the Quran

CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 6:23:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to know if there are any verses that promote Non-Violence in the quran.

I need something comparable to the verses in the Bible that goes like:

"But I say to you, Do not make use of force against an evil man; but to him who gives you a blow on the right side of your face let the left be turned."

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

If such verses do not exist, then why exactly is it a religion of peace?which Islamic leader or caliph actually practiced non-violence like Jesus?
Seat of Wisdom, pray for us who turn to you!

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 7:44:37 AM
At 2/21/2014 6:23:42 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:

"But I say to you, Do not make use of force against an evil man; but to him who gives you a blow on the right side of your face let the left be turned."

I'll only try to attempt the part that I can explain properly. So do you really think that not making "use of force" against an "evil" is an act that leads to non-violent situation? Evil itself is a violence (in a manner, let's leave the semantics debate here), though stopping that is rather like stopping the violence. But yes for offering your left side for a blow is actually a peaceful tactic to win the hearts that's basically about the degrees of humility. I promote such behavior but for justification reasons that's not the only assurance of peace (in fact not stopping wrong practically will increase the disturbance more, although there is no doubt in practicing over the strategy as you just quoted that goes like "hate the sin not the sinner" this is how world can get change gradually).

Yes I love them in a way. But again this doesn't mean you can't protect yourself against any violence if they persecute, otherwise it would be another violence on your behalf.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 1:40:31 PM

If such verses do not exist, then why exactly is it a religion of peace?which Islamic leader or caliph actually practiced non-violence like Jesus?

I only know of one "if you kill one man, then it is as if you killed the whole world".
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 4:48:16 AM
At 2/21/2014 1:40:31 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

I only know of one "if you kill one man, then it is as if you killed the whole world".

which makes no sense if you think about it.

"If you kill one man it is like killing the entire world, and if you save one life, you save the entire world"

what the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Considering the fact that the prophet personally led many raids, he must have killed the whole world many times over.

I wonder where muslim apologists like abraralam and Lazarus77 are in times like this.......

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 5:50:27 AM
At 2/22/2014 4:48:16 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:

"If you kill one man it is like killing the entire world, and if you save one life, you save the entire world"

Considering the fact that the prophet personally led many raids, he must have killed the whole world many times over.

Not very tough to get. Complete translation is here.

...."On account of this, We prescribed (this commandment in the Torah sent down) to the Children of Israel that whoever killed a person (unjustly), except as a punishment for murder or for (spreading) disorder in the land, it would be as if he killed all the people (of society); and whoever (saved him from unjust murder and) made him survive, it would be as if he saved the lives of all the people (of society, i.e., he rescued the collective system of human life). And indeed, Our Messengers came to them with evident signs. Yet, even after that, the majority from amongst these people are certainly those who commit excesses in the land." (Al-Quran: Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:32)

The verse states that whoever kills a soul without a just cause such as in legal punishment for murder or for causing corruption on earth, then it will be as if he has killed all mankind because there is no difference between one life and another.

I wonder where muslim apologists like abraralam and Lazarus77 are in times like this.......
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 7:12:20 AM
At 2/22/2014 5:50:27 AM, Dazz wrote:

...."On account of this, We prescribed (this commandment in the Torah sent down) to the Children of Israel that whoever killed a person (unjustly), except as a punishment for murder or for (spreading) disorder in the land, it would be as if he killed all the people (of society); and whoever (saved him from unjust murder and) made him survive, it would be as if he saved the lives of all the people (of society, i.e., he rescued the collective system of human life). And indeed, Our Messengers came to them with evident signs. Yet, even after that, the majority from amongst these people are certainly those who commit excesses in the land." (Al-Quran: Surat Al-Ma'idah 5:32)

The verse states that whoever kills a soul without a just cause such as in legal punishment for murder or for causing corruption on earth, then it will be as if he has killed all mankind because there is no difference between one life and another.

It is very tough to get as it makes no sense to me(partly due my ignorance).

not everyone is the same. some are just and the other are unjust......so it is okay to kill someone if somebody thinks the cause is just.or if the group of people think the cause is just.

This is merely giving an explanation for the commandment"thou shall not kill".

this does not exactly promote non-violence in any way.......

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:00:48 AM
At 2/22/2014 7:12:20 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:

No problem =)

not everyone is the same. some are just and the other are unjust......so it is okay to kill someone if somebody thinks the cause is just.or if the group of people think the cause is just.
Not exactly the same. That's definitely within the boundary of research procedure, that's what our court system does, taking care of creating a balance in society. Punishment system must be operated by societal authoritatives to reduce the chances of injustice and chaos (instead of personally deciding the scenario).

My sole purpose was to clarify the difference between violent/unjust murder and a protective/defensive act that is vital for maintaining justice (basically to let the good be pertained, bad has to be condemned)

That basically condemns a violent killer who merely exercise the oppression. Also by encouraging to save one poor life, non-violence is promoted in all the way.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:14:07 AM

Why don't Christian military officers and their Christian slaves practice non-violence like Jesus?
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:16:16 AM
At 2/22/2014 11:00:48 AM, Dazz wrote:

No problem =)

Not exactly the same. That's definitely within the boundary of research procedure, that's what our court system does, taking care of creating a balance in society. Punishment system must be operated by societal authoritatives to reduce the chances of injustice and chaos (instead of personally deciding the scenario).

My sole purpose was to clarify the difference between violent/unjust murder and a protective/defensive act that is vital for maintaining justice (basically to let the good be pertained, bad has to be condemned)

That basically condemns a violent killer who merely exercise the oppression. Also by encouraging to save one poor life, non-violence is promoted in all the way.

So in other words, it does not promote non-violence, rather it merely provides the means to justify the killing of certain individuals, who are deemed to be 'anti-social' and unjust according to Islamic law (sharia'ah).

while there may be similar verses in the Bible, there are also others that come later which nullify them and justify non-violence.

Is this the only verse in the entire book?isn't there anything else in the Hadiths and the Bukhari

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:22:02 AM
At 2/22/2014 11:16:16 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:

No problem =)

So in other words, it does not promote non-violence, rather it merely provides the means to justify the killing of certain individuals, who are deemed to be 'anti-social' and unjust according to Islamic law (sharia'ah).

while there may be similar verses in the Bible, there are also others that come later which nullify them and justify non-violence.

Is this the only verse in the entire book?isn't there anything else in the Hadiths and the Bukhari

ALL the flesh of God's people disobey God's Voice and His commandments, including ALL Christians, Jews and Muslims.
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:22:35 AM
At 2/22/2014 11:14:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Why don't Christian military officers and their Christian slaves practice non-violence like Jesus?

so the problems is with Christians and their short-comings due to sin, not with the teachings of Christianity.

CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:29:53 AM
At 2/22/2014 11:22:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No problem =)

ALL the flesh of God's people disobey God's Voice and His commandments, including ALL Christians, Jews and Muslims.

kfc

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:31:02 AM
At 2/22/2014 11:22:35 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:14:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:

so the problems is with Christians and their short-comings due to sin, not with the teachings of Christianity.

It's called disobeying the Voice of our Creator and His commandments that He gave to ALL His people in the beginning. Christians worship false deities in false gods ( buildings built with human hands ). They also go kill people in the name of their false deities and stole the words that God's saints and prophets wrote for their own benefit to Lord it over the rest of the disobedient people in this world.
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:33:19 AM

No problem =)

It is clearly based upon universally known basis of morality, unjust is unjust in each law. Anyhow, this ISN'T about justification of killing someone, rather the content of underlying verse is clearly about condemning the violence itself. IN OTHER WORDS, promoting non-violence. The discussion of just and unjust came up when you couldn't get the whole idea, otherwise that's not the content you asked for.

Sorry but that's an off-topic.

What non-violence promotion you're looking for, that depends. As it's being tough to let you get the first one.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:38:52 AM
"Ask pardon of your Lord and then turn unto Him (repentant). Lo! my Lord is Merciful, Loving. "(11:90)

"Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love. "(19:96)

"This it is which Allah announceth unto His bondmen who believe and do good works. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee therefor, save loving kindness among kinsfolk. And whoso scoreth a good deed We add unto its good for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Responsive. "(42:23)

"And of His signs is this: He created for you helpmeets from yourselves that ye might find rest in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy. Lo! herein indeed are portents for folk who reflect." (30:21)

"And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly." (5:13)

"...Allah will bring a people whom He loveth and who love Him, humble toward believers, .." (5:54)

"If one of the idol worshipers sought safe passage with you, you shall grant him safe passage, so that he can hear the word of GOD, then send him back to his place of security. That is because they are people who do not know." (Glorious Quran 9:6)

"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."" (Glorious Quran 8:12)

"Say: if you love God, then follow me, God will love you and forgive you your faults, and God is forgiving, merciful" (3:31)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SweetTea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:43:30 AM
You need to research "The Golden Rule" which appears in all religions -- incl. Islam. It teaches "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I think there are at least 4 passages/verses in the Quran (Surah) that address this. I am not a Divinity expert, but try there. Also ... check references at your local library or "reputable" sources online to confirm. Good luck!
CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:48:17 AM
At 2/22/2014 11:38:52 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
"Ask pardon of your Lord and then turn unto Him (repentant). Lo! my Lord is Merciful, Loving. "(11:90)

"Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love. "(19:96)

"This it is which Allah announceth unto His bondmen who believe and do good works. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee therefor, save loving kindness among kinsfolk. And whoso scoreth a good deed We add unto its good for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Responsive. "(42:23)

"And of His signs is this: He created for you helpmeets from yourselves that ye might find rest in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy. Lo! herein indeed are portents for folk who reflect." (30:21)

"And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly." (5:13)

"...Allah will bring a people whom He loveth and who love Him, humble toward believers, .." (5:54)

"If one of the idol worshipers sought safe passage with you, you shall grant him safe passage, so that he can hear the word of GOD, then send him back to his place of security. That is because they are people who do not know." (Glorious Quran 9:6)

"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."" (Glorious Quran 8:12)
0.0 i said non violent.......

"Say: if you love God, then follow me, God will love you and forgive you your faults, and God is forgiving, merciful" (3:31)

all this is really general stuff about God's mercy. isn't there anything that is comparable to the

"If someone slaps you on the right cheek,show him your left","Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute and caulminate you" verses, that require humans to be non-violent even in difficult times?

Nevertheless,this is more like it....thanks for trying....:)

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 12:25:21 PM
At 2/22/2014 11:48:17 AM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:38:52 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

0.0 i said non violent.......

all this is really general stuff about God's mercy. isn't there anything that is comparable to the

"If someone slaps you on the right cheek,show him your left","Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute and caulminate you" verses, that require humans to be non-violent even in difficult times?

"Those who avoid major sins and acts of indecencies and when they are angry they forgive." Qur'an ( 42:37)

" And the requital of an evil is the like of that evil. Then he who forgives and (by forgiving) reforms, his reward is with Allah. Verily, He does not make friends with the wrongdoers. And indeed, he who avenges the wrong that has been done to him, they will no way be (blamed and taken to task). But the way (to persecute) is only against those who wrong the people and spread corruption and violence unjustly in the land. It is they for whom there is a painful torment. And surely, he who keeps patience and forgives, this is certainly of the deeds that demand great courage and resolve." Qur'an ( 42:40-43)

"If you punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, indeed it is better for the patient. Endure you patiently. Your patience is not except through the help of Allah."Qur'an (16:126-127)

Nevertheless,this is more like it....thanks for trying....:)
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 12:25:22 PM

these "sweety" lovey dovey verses of the bible is absurd and cant be practical. we are living in real world. you need to love and defend your self, to be just and help all toghather. because people will abuse you with habits like that, and this verses practically happens only in mickey mouse. "let the left be turned." if someone break you right arm will you give the left?? what a nonsense.

you see in the past when colonialism by christain powers conquered the world, they abuse people by giving them the bible, brainwashing people by teaching verses like that causing them to be punching bags, the westeren powers successed to become economicly superpowers. THESE VERSES ARE TACTICALlY GOOD.

WE ARE LIVING IN REAL WORLD THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE SO YOU CANT BE EXTREMELY HUMBLE LIKE PUNCHING BAGS OR EXTREMELY HARSH. WE ARE NOT IN LOVEY DOVEY WORLD. GET REAL WE NEED TO BE BALANCE.

for insence bible says "love you enemies" how its practical ? which enemy you talking about ? usa military bombing iraq million dying and you saying to them to love usa soldiers? NONSENSE.

Anyway Quran makes more sense giving you love, justice and fairness and to be not a puching bags that people will sh!t on your head.

quran 4:135
O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

i told you and again bring your bishops lawyers your learned man your geniuses and give us more practical justice than this verse.

5:8
You who believe! show integrity for the sake of Allah, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa. Fear [and respect] Allah. Allah is aware of what you do.

30:21
And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect.

2:177
It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing.

3:148
For Allah loveth those who do good.

33:35
"The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey God and His Apostle. On them will God pour His mercy: for God is Exalted in power, Wise.

49:13
"O mankind! [this includes all races and all nations] We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted.

quran going straight to the point,logically speaking and its practical not lovey dovey imaginations.
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 1:06:35 PM
At 2/22/2014 12:25:22 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:

these "sweety" lovey dovey verses of the bible is absurd and cant be practical. we are living in real world. you need to love and defend your self, to be just and help all toghather. because people will abuse you with habits like that, and this verses practically happens only in mickey mouse. "let the left be turned." if someone break you right arm will you give the left?? what a nonsense.
Hold on dude. =) I think I may disagree on it, there is nothing bad in proposing a left side for the purpose of settlement (obviously the idea behind proposing a left side doesn't meant to be actually practiced but meaning is to bear the right side blow). Rather that's required in a way but again that demands a peak of Patience.

"If you punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, indeed it is better for the patient. Endure you patiently. Your patience is not except through the help of Allah."Qur'an (16:126-127)

you see in the past when colonialism by christain powers conquered the world, they abuse people by giving them the bible, brainwashing people by teaching verses like that causing them to be punching bags, the westeren powers successed to become economicly superpowers. THESE VERSES ARE TACTICALlY GOOD.

WE ARE LIVING IN REAL WORLD THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE SO YOU CANT BE EXTREMELY HUMBLE LIKE PUNCHING BAGS OR EXTREMELY HARSH. WE ARE NOT IN LOVEY DOVEY WORLD. GET REAL WE NEED TO BE BALANCE.

for insence bible says "love you enemies" how its practical ? which enemy you talking about ? usa military bombing iraq million dying and you saying to them to love usa soldiers? NONSENSE.

Anyway Quran makes more sense giving you love, justice and fairness and to be not a puching bags that people will sh!t on your head.

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

i told you and again bring your bishops lawyers your learned man your geniuses and give us more practical justice than this verse.

You who believe! show integrity for the sake of Allah, bearing witness with justice. Do not let hatred for a people incite you into not being just. Be just. That is closer to taqwa. Fear [and respect] Allah. Allah is aware of what you do.

And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect.

It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing.

"The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey God and His Apostle. On them will God pour His mercy: for God is Exalted in power, Wise.

"O mankind! [this includes all races and all nations] We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted.

quran going straight to the point,logically speaking and its practical not lovey dovey imaginations.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 2:22:42 PM
At 2/22/2014 1:06:35 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 2/22/2014 12:25:22 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:

Hold on dude. =) I think I may disagree on it, there is nothing bad in proposing a left side for the purpose of settlement (obviously the idea behind proposing a left side doesn't meant to be actually practiced but meaning is to bear the right side blow). Rather that's required in a way but again that demands a peak of Patience.

Anyway these verses turn the left side and love your enemy is not practical. does God of the bible love his enemies?? how do you except love for enemies trying to hurt you?? abusing you? it just a fairy tales we are in real world. dont let people to abuse you because they will. only few are sincere the majority are follow lusts and what they will do tomorrow what they like. they dont give a sh!t about you.
and salam :)
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 2:59:08 PM
At 2/22/2014 2:22:42 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:

and salam :)

Salam =)
Though we're not sure about either those're real verses or not, it's better off to not discuss that. (As that may be and may not be the part of actual book). So whatsoever is the case, instead of arguing over that we must have to understand the teachings of Quran, to see what we need to do now. So as I explained before, I still adhere to not limiting the span of forgiveness anywhere. Hope you could get my point.

Stay Blessed.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 7:01:39 PM

This verse shows the Dark Side of Muhammad's Islam quite clearly and no one is commenting on it. Typical of Muslims taught never to criticize their IDOL and his Book, their 2nd IDOL. I'm sorry, but while I do like individual Muslims who I meet, the religion of Muhammad's Islam is just not of God. It is Gentile man-made totalitarian ideology masquerading as "Word of God". You may think my opinion means nothing but you would be wrong in that as I am in line with the very kind of people who produced the original religious revelations that Muhammad took and claimed for himself alone. Now God has Their revenge by toppling not only Muhammad's Islamic ideas but all Abrahamic religions by exposing our original Jewish myths of origin as such while Paul and Muhammad, both attempting to steal Jewish Scriptures and change them to suit themselves, now are placed in the religious usurper category as their earthly Bible falls to historical discovery that not a single one of the OT's biblical events and characters can be found as real people and real events. The Bible Unearthed by Israeli archeologists does in Muhammad's spiritual authority as it does in Jewish rabbinical authority and Pauline Christian authority, all derived from fictions of the Bible.

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity that cannot ever be polluted by the agendas of man.
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 4:15:11 AM
At 2/22/2014 7:01:39 PM, biomystic wrote:

(O Esteemed Beloved! Also recall the majestic sight of your glory) when (on the occasion of the battle of Badr) your Lord revealed to the angels the message: "I am (also) with you (to support the Companions of the Messenger). So, keep the believers firm-footed and steadfast (by good news and support); I will cast awesomeness (of Muhammad"s forces [blessings and peace be upon him]) into the hearts of the (aggressing) disbelievers right now. So, strike at the nape of (the combatant disbelievers") necks and crush all their tendons and joints (during the war, in response to their plan and war strategy against you)." (Al-Quran 8:12)

This verse shows the Dark Side of Muhammad's Islam quite clearly and no one is commenting on it. Typical of Muslims taught never to criticize their IDOL and his Book, their 2nd IDOL. I'm sorry, but while I do like individual Muslims who I meet, the religion of Muhammad's Islam is just not of God. It is Gentile man-made totalitarian ideology masquerading as "Word of God". You may think my opinion means nothing but you would be wrong in that as I am in line with the very kind of people who produced the original religious revelations that Muhammad took and claimed for himself alone. Now God has Their revenge by toppling not only Muhammad's Islamic ideas but all Abrahamic religions by exposing our original Jewish myths of origin as such while Paul and Muhammad, both attempting to steal Jewish Scriptures and change them to suit themselves, now are placed in the religious usurper category as their earthly Bible falls to historical discovery that not a single one of the OT's biblical events and characters can be found as real people and real events. The Bible Unearthed by Israeli archeologists does in Muhammad's spiritual authority as it does in Jewish rabbinical authority and Pauline Christian authority, all derived from fictions of the Bible.

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity that cannot ever be polluted by the agendas of man.

Sorry Biomistic, but this is probably gonna be the first time DDO readers will explore by your prestigious source, that how perfectly you expose the Jewish community mindset (with no offense obviously).
SweetTea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 4:47:12 AM
"...and you should forgive And overlook: Do you not like God to forgive you? And Allah is The Merciful Forgiving." " Qur"an (Surah 24, "The Light," v. 22)

"Woe to those... who, when they have to receive by measure from men, they demand exact full measure, but when they have to give by measure or weight to men, give less than due" " Qur"an (Surah 83, "The Dealers in Fraud," vv. 1"4)

"...orphans and the needy, give them something and speak kindly to them. And those who are concerned about the welfare of their own children after their death, should have fear of God [Treat other people's Orphans justly] and guide them properly." " Qur"an (Surah 4, "The Women," vv. 8-9)

"O you who believe! Spend [benevolently] of the good things that you have earned... and do not even think of spending [in alms] worthless things that you yourselves would be reluctant to accept." " Qur"an (Surah 2, "The Calf," v. 267)

"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself." "An-Nawawi's Forty Hadith 13 (p. 56)

Does any of this sound violent?
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 6:14:13 AM

These verses are unjust and immoral, because it prohibits person to seek justice when encounters with injustice.

It can be only just and moral, if it also gave the opportunity either to forgive or seek justice.
For example, according to Islam, if someone slapped you:
1. You can forgive him in this world and in hereafter;
2. You can forgive him just in this world, but seek justice in hereafter;
3. You can go to judge, and judge will present to you two options :
(a) Slap him in return
(b) Take the money (compensation)

Some people equate peace with pacifism, but they are not equal terms. Islam is not pacifist religion, Quran deals with far, and it differs from fantasy book by prohibiting killing of women, children, old people, animals, and cutting trees, crops (exception is for usage).

There are plenty of verses in Quran which talks about peace, love, mercy and etc. if you read it, you would know.
This is red.
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 6:21:29 AM
At 2/23/2014 6:14:13 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
d you:
Quran deals with far,

*Quran deals with war,
This is red.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 6:38:04 AM
At 2/23/2014 4:15:11 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 2/22/2014 7:01:39 PM, biomystic wrote:

(O Esteemed Beloved! Also recall the majestic sight of your glory) when (on the occasion of the battle of Badr) your Lord revealed to the angels the message: "I am (also) with you (to support the Companions of the Messenger). So, keep the believers firm-footed and steadfast (by good news and support); I will cast awesomeness (of Muhammad"s forces [blessings and peace be upon him]) into the hearts of the (aggressing) disbelievers right now. So, strike at the nape of (the combatant disbelievers") necks and crush all their tendons and joints (during the war, in response to their plan and war strategy against you)." (Al-Quran 8:12)

Sorry Biomistic, but this is probably gonna be the first time DDO readers will explore by your prestigious source, that how perfectly you expose the Jewish community mindset (with no offense obviously).

???? What on earth do you mean? Dazz, the above you wrote is exactly why we Westerners won't buy into Muhammad's Islam. It is written the way the Quran is, i.e. (do you understand "i.e."?) written like a snake wiggles--there's no concrete statements made, just inferences. But these inferences, these interpretations in the case of the Quran can be deadly to those under the Quran's authority to inflict great violence upon a hapless non-Muslim as well as Muslims themselves.

If you have a specific criticism of Celestial Torah Christianity information, please state that but I can't and I don't think most anyone I know can make heads or tails of what you wrote above.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 6:51:09 AM
At 2/23/2014 6:14:13 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:

These verses are unjust and immoral, because it prohibits person to seek justice when encounters with injustice.

It can be only just and moral, if it also gave the opportunity either to forgive or seek justice.
For example, according to Islam, if someone slapped you:
1. You can forgive him in this world and in hereafter;
2. You can forgive him just in this world, but seek justice in hereafter;
3. You can go to judge, and judge will present to you two options :
(a) Slap him in return
(b) Take the money (compensation)

Some people equate peace with pacifism, but they are not equal terms. Islam is not pacifist religion, Quran deals with far, and it differs from fantasy book by prohibiting killing of women, children, old people, animals, and cutting trees, crops (exception is for usage).

There are plenty of verses in Quran which talks about peace, love, mercy and etc. if you read it, you would know.

I've read it. Several times now and the number of times the Quran talks about peace, and mercy, etc, are greatly outnumbered by the times the Quran talks about the duty of Muslims to war for Allah until all is under Allah or Sharia Law. If Muslims count their honorifics to Muhammad as evidence of "peace" and "mercy" then that's cheating because the main body isn't talking about peace and mercy so much as about the dire things that will happen to the non-believer in Muhammad's and his book. Which is as much a fantasy book as the Bible is because Muhammad based his religious ideas on the Jewish Bible stories. Now all Muslims pay the price of Muhammad's lack of real spiritual authority and Muhammad's immense arrogance of the Gentile religious visionary stealing our Jewish Scriptures without spiritual authority to do so and misinterpreting them, taking them, just like the Church Father's "Paul" did, as real history when it was only Jewish myths of origin.

You Muslims will find this out when Muslims go to Western universities and learn about Near Eastern religions and their histories. God's real book is the whole world and all that happens in it and God has shown that in the real world's history ancient priests of Judah fabricated a most fabulous history for themselves, filled with mighty events and peoples who never were, like Noah, like Abraham, like Moses, like David, like Solomon. So when the Bible Unearthed shows these are mythical creations all of Muhammad's spiritual authority is destroyed because he took our Jewish myths of origin as real history. You can't derive spiritual authority from fables so your putdown of other people's religious fantasies applies equally to your own.
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 7:08:36 AM
At 2/23/2014 6:51:09 AM, biomystic wrote:
Quran talks about the duty of Muslims to war for Allah until all is under Allah or Sharia Law.
Firstly, Sharia means LAW, how can you spread law law?! All is already under the command of Allah.
If Muslims count their honorifics to Muhammad as evidence of "peace" and "mercy" then that's cheating because the main body isn't talking about peace and mercy so much as about the dire things that will happen to the non-believer in Muhammad's and his book.
Main subject of Quran is worshiping One True God.
Which is as much a fantasy book as the Bible is because Muhammad based his religious ideas on the Jewish Bible stories.
First of all I did not say Bible is fantasy book, if you read Quran you would know what Muslims think about Bible, secondly Muhammad (s.a.w.) did not base his ideas on any book, thirdly nothing in the Quran is from Bible.
Now all Muslims pay the price
Muslims do not pay any price of following only religion of God.
You Muslims will find this out when Muslims go to Western universities and learn about Near Eastern religions and their histories.
It was the Muslims who saved near Eastern religions from persecution of Christians.

And, biomystic, I respect your right to be and to remain stupid, but stop abusing your right, and stop polluting Earth, go to Mars or Pluto, or commit suicide.

And update the theme of your sh!tty website. I can write new theme script for you.
This is red.