Jump to topic:

Christians suck at their job.

Human_Joke65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 3:33:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It seems that without a babysitting prophet or saint, Christians are left to their own inadequate morality. No self-sufficiency. That needs to change. Christians should have a billion ideas about where to continue Jesus' philosophy. Not just interpretation. Picking up where he left off. As for character, they need to be desperately challenged in such a way that their outperformance towards atheists restores a reputation Jesus can be pleased with.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 4:22:21 PM
At 2/21/2014 3:33:32 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
It seems that without a babysitting prophet or saint, Christians are left to their own inadequate morality. No self-sufficiency. That needs to change. Christians should have a billion ideas about where to continue Jesus' philosophy. Not just interpretation. Picking up where he left off. As for character, they need to be desperately challenged in such a way that their outperformance towards atheists restores a reputation Jesus can be pleased with.

Christians are not followers of Christ at all. They are very deceived people of God's who disobey His Voice and commandments. However, there are a few Christian believers who listen to the true gospel I preach here in Campbell, CA. I have been teaching them about the religious beast that influenced all religious people to build their false gods, including Christianity, so that these false gods can be used as analogies by our Creator to teach me our invisible existence in Him.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 4:25:01 PM
Is that your judgment ma'am? :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Jackthemarine86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 8:58:34 AM

So let me see if I understand you correctly. You believe that insufficient, morally inadequate Christians should propose a billion ideas on how to continue Jesus' philosophy, and then act to fulfill those ideas? I wanted to refrain from sarcasm, but I think it's merited when I say, "Gee, that sounds like a great idea."

That philosophy wouldn't even fly in a non-religious context. For example, during a hiring process: "Oh, he / she is insufficient, and morally inadequate. That needs to change. However, he / she has a billion ideas on how to advance the philosophy of this company's founder, so we should hire him / her, and let them act on those ideas."

"That needs to change." Ok, how?

You talk about inadequate morality of Christians. What,specifically, do you mean by inadequate morality?

Furthermore, what do you mean when you say, "No self-efficiency." ?
Jackthemarine86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 9:09:45 AM
At 2/21/2014 4:22:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Christians are not followers of Christ at all. They are very deceived people of God's who disobey His Voice and commandments. However, there are a few Christian believers who listen to the true gospel I preach here in Campbell, CA. I have been teaching them about the religious beast that influenced all religious people to build their false gods, including Christianity, so that these false gods can be used as analogies by our Creator to teach me our invisible existence in Him.

Then you must be adding to the deceit based off your assertions.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 9:18:40 AM

Can you repeat that in English, Mr. Joke?