Jump to topic:

Modern day secret sayings from Christ.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 8:43:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A computer programmer is limited to the language of 0's and 1's to keep him from telling his images they aren't real. Our Master Programmer has no limitations in His language of vibrations to let His images know for sure that they aren't real.

God's saints are like brothers who share the same bedroom together. Only believers who have similar situations will listen to the brother's bedroom stories. Unbelievers are selfish brats who don't share their bedroom with anyone and hate to listen to the brother's bedroom stories. They would rather meet in community bedroom and lie to each other.

Men of the past told stories about men in the future who would understand the past, present and future.

Where do you think Christ is today? Is he in the cloud of information or hanging around in the clouds of the sky?

Sons who listen to their Father speak will eventually speak for Him to people who can't see either one of them.

The eternal ride of your life will begin as soon as you appear to die once.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 8:53:02 AM
Here are a few more;

This age was to live with questions until the answer was given. The next age is to live with the answer.

Our complicated world can be described with three words, "God made it".

What appears normal to you are only illusions in one mind.

If you worry about the future and concerned about the past, you need to come and listen to our Creator today.

Ignorant people have no idea why prophets, saints, believers and unbelievers were used for during this age.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 1:11:36 PM
Jesus doesn't make such stylistic oddities and grammatical errors. He is very eloquent in the Bible.

"This age was to live with questions until the answer was given. The next age is to live with the answer."

In this age we live with questions and wait for answers, while in the next age we would live with answers and wait for nothing.

"What appears normal to you are only illusions in one mind. "

That which appears normal is a mental illusion.

"If you worry about the future and concerned about the past, you need to come and listen to our Creator today. "

If you're** worried** about the future and concerned about the past, you urgently need to listen to our Creator.

"Ignorant people have no idea why prophets, saints, believers and unbelievers were used for during this age."

Ignoramuses have no idea why prophets, saints, believers and unbelievers are for in this age.

Jesus also said, "BornOfGod is a heretic, but Niqash is the true saint of God, for only he who has intelligence represents the kingdom of God."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 10:10:33 PM
At 2/23/2014 1:11:36 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Jesus doesn't make such stylistic oddities and grammatical errors. He is very eloquent in the Bible.

"This age was to live with questions until the answer was given. The next age is to live with the answer."

In this age we live with questions and wait for answers, while in the next age we would live with answers and wait for nothing.

"What appears normal to you are only illusions in one mind. "

That which appears normal is a mental illusion.

"If you worry about the future and concerned about the past, you need to come and listen to our Creator today. "

If you're** worried** about the future and concerned about the past, you urgently need to listen to our Creator.

"Ignorant people have no idea why prophets, saints, believers and unbelievers were used for during this age."

Ignoramuses have no idea why prophets, saints, believers and unbelievers are for in this age.

Jesus also said, "BornOfGod is a heretic, but Niqash is the true saint of God, for only he who has intelligence represents the kingdom of God."

Really, it's amazing how the imagination of religious people makes them believe that a man named Jesus was real. So what else did this imagined god say to you?
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 3:39:14 PM
Really, it's amazing how the imagination of religious people makes them believe that a man named Jesus was real. So what else did this imagined god say to you?

Not sure if it was Jesus or his answering machine, but I heard something like "Toot toot tooot. I ain't home, call another time. Beeeep."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 8:05:09 PM
At 2/24/2014 3:39:14 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

Not sure if it was Jesus or his answering machine, but I heard something like "Toot toot tooot. I ain't home, call another time. Beeeep."

Our Creator doesn't speak to His unbelievers during this first age.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 9:03:09 PM
At 2/24/2014 8:05:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who determines his unbelievers?
https://docs.google.com...
Lead Enforcer of the DDO Revolutionary Party
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 9:34:15 PM
At 2/24/2014 9:03:09 PM, TheWarrior wrote:

Our Creator planned and created everything. He planned to use illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our invisible existence. He also planned to use believers and unbelievers who would listen to the saints preach the gospel. The believers keep listening to the gospel while the unbelievers reject His Voice ( gospel ). The unbelievers get jealous and angry of all the believers listening to the saint's gospel and have his body killed, but only after 42 months of witnessing.

1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

Check out the severe drought we're having in California, particularly in Campbell, CA, where I've been preaching the gospel.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:25:05 AM
At 2/24/2014 9:34:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Our Creator planned and created everything. He planned to use illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our invisible existence. He also planned to use believers and unbelievers who would listen to the saints preach the gospel. The believers keep listening to the gospel while the unbelievers reject His Voice ( gospel ). The unbelievers get jealous and angry of all the believers listening to the saint's gospel and have his body killed, but only after 42 months of witnessing.

1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

Check out the severe drought we're having in California, particularly in Campbell, CA, where I've been preaching the gospel.
So you are saying that you are one of the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation? How do you know that you are? What if it is you who are teaching a false gospel and are one of the many antichrists that John, the same guy who wrote Revelation which you quote, speaks of in his first epistle?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 11:26:00 AM
At 2/25/2014 9:25:05 AM, TheWarrior wrote:

So you are saying that you are one of the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation? How do you know that you are? What if it is you who are teaching a false gospel and are one of the many antichrists that John, the same guy who wrote Revelation which you quote, speaks of in his first epistle?

God created believers to listen to us saints but at the same time, He created unbelievers to reject His thoughts that I testify to in writing and speaking.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

It's obvious you believe the Bible instead of the Voice of our Creator that you can't hear in the written testimonies I've shared in this forum.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 6:44:50 AM
At 2/25/2014 11:26:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God created believers to listen to us saints but at the same time, He created unbelievers to reject His thoughts that I testify to in writing and speaking.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

It's obvious you believe the Bible instead of the Voice of our Creator that you can't hear in the written testimonies I've shared in this forum.

I believe the word of God. John was speaking of himself in that passage. Yet you wish to twist it to mean he was speaking of you. That is what I have a problem with.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:58:17 AM
At 2/26/2014 6:44:50 AM, TheWarrior wrote:

1 John 4:

I believe the word of God. John was speaking of himself in that passage. Yet you wish to twist it to mean he was speaking of you. That is what I have a problem with.

As long as you believe the flesh of man is real, you will not hear the information that comes from my created existence in the mind of our Creator. This is why Jesus supposedly spoke these words;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Jesus knew his flesh wasn't real but his invisible existence as the Word of God was used by our Creator to testify through the flesh of his created existence from the Word, where ALL God's information exists.

This is why Jesus knew the past, present and future and learned how our Creator created us in the invisible realm and formed our bodies as illusions so perfectly made that we believed that our bodies were real. What is real is our created existence as invisible vibrations spoken through the Word into defined worlds ( visible earthly worlds ) that we can understand.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 4:33:11 PM
At 2/26/2014 10:58:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:

1 John 4:

As long as you believe the flesh of man is real, you will not hear the information that comes from my created existence in the mind of our Creator. This is why Jesus supposedly spoke these words;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Jesus knew his flesh wasn't real but his invisible existence as the Word of God was used by our Creator to testify through the flesh of his created existence from the Word, where ALL God's information exists.

This is why Jesus knew the past, present and future and learned how our Creator created us in the invisible realm and formed our bodies as illusions so perfectly made that we believed that our bodies were real. What is real is our created existence as invisible vibrations spoken through the Word into defined worlds ( visible earthly worlds ) that we can understand.
Why cannot both our physical bodies and our souls be real? Are you saying that something has to be immortal to be real? That makes no sense. Why would God try to hide himself from the world? And why would he only speak through invisible words that only a select few can understand? The flesh that John speaks of, is it non existent just because it does not give life? What makes something real? Just because something is useless does that make it non existent? Answer me these questions.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 4:47:48 PM
At 2/23/2014 8:43:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
A computer programmer is limited to the language of 0's and 1's to keep him from telling his images they aren't real. Our Master Programmer has no limitations in His language of vibrations to let His images know for sure that they aren't real.

God's saints are like brothers who share the same bedroom together. Only believers who have similar situations will listen to the brother's bedroom stories. Unbelievers are selfish brats who don't share their bedroom with anyone and hate to listen to the brother's bedroom stories. They would rather meet in community bedroom and lie to each other.

Men of the past told stories about men in the future who would understand the past, present and future.

Where do you think Christ is today? Is he in the cloud of information or hanging around in the clouds of the sky?

Sons who listen to their Father speak will eventually speak for Him to people who can't see either one of them.

The eternal ride of your life will begin as soon as you appear to die once.

Who are these other "believers" besides you who you keep talking about? Are you implying that there are other people in Campbell, California who believe in your religion?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 5:31:58 PM
At 2/26/2014 4:33:11 PM, TheWarrior wrote:

1 John 4:

John 6

Why cannot both our physical bodies and our souls be real? Are you saying that something has to be immortal to be real? That makes no sense. Why would God try to hide himself from the world? And why would he only speak through invisible words that only a select few can understand? The flesh that John speaks of, is it non existent just because it does not give life? What makes something real? Just because something is useless does that make it non existent? Answer me these questions.

The illusions that are formed for us to see and experience with all out senses are believed by us as reality so it makes no difference whether or not it's real to our Creator or not. He knows we live in a virtual reality within His mind, or in other words, we're living His dreams for us.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 6:16:55 PM
At 2/26/2014 5:31:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

1 John 4:

John 6

The illusions that are formed for us to see and experience with all out senses are believed by us as reality so it makes no difference whether or not it's real to our Creator or not. He knows we live in a virtual reality within His mind, or in other words, we're living His dreams for us.

So we are in the matrix? If I murdered someone, would that be God's dream for me? Logically you have to answer yes. Otherwise I would not be living God's dream for me. That would be a horrific God to serve.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 6:05:34 PM
At 2/26/2014 6:16:55 PM, TheWarrior wrote:

1 John 4:

John 6

So we are in the matrix? If I murdered someone, would that be God's dream for me? Logically you have to answer yes. Otherwise I would not be living God's dream for me. That would be a horrific God to serve.

Religious people serve their false gods but all I do is experience life. I can't change anything about it so I'm not living in fear anymore. The only fear I have is of our Creator who forces my flesh to obey His commands until my flesh perishes.

In the next age, we will all know our Creator and speak His one and only language for us to experience life to the fullest.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 7:32:50 PM
At 2/28/2014 6:05:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2014 6:16:55 PM, TheWarrior wrote:

1 John 4:

John 6

Religious people serve their false gods but all I do is experience life. I can't change anything about it so I'm not living in fear anymore. The only fear I have is of our Creator who forces my flesh to obey His commands until my flesh perishes.

In the next age, we will all know our Creator and speak His one and only language for us to experience life to the fullest.
I am sorry you serve such a demanding God. If he forces you to obey does that mean you have no choice in the matter? Your God sounds very egotistical. Would you even be capable of loving your God? What is the definition of love according to the God you serve in fear? I hope you are wrong in that your God sounds more like a tyrant than a God.
Back to what this thread is about. You say you have modern day secret sayings of Christ. Yet you deny that Christ was God. If that is true then why would you even listen to these supposed sayings? You make no sense whatsoever and are always seeming to contradict yourself. If you serve the true God then why is He so contradictory?