Jump to topic:

Atheism Is A Tool, Not An Attitude

Human_Joke65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 11:36:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sure, it helps reduce the competition down to the main event. However, it gets overzealous and loses self-control, attempting to genocide all gods altogether. Good luck with that. At least you're going for the biggest one first. Because that'll scare the smaller ones back into nonexistence.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
dvande28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 12:19:29 PM
At 2/23/2014 11:36:16 AM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Sure, it helps reduce the competition down to the main event. However, it gets overzealous and loses self-control, attempting to genocide all gods altogether. Good luck with that. At least you're going for the biggest one first. Because that'll scare the smaller ones back into nonexistence.

Atheism is neither a tool nor an attitude. It is simply the lack of belief in a deity or deities. The rest of your post is incoherent. Atheists are attempting to genocide all gods?
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 10:18:27 PM
At 2/23/2014 11:36:16 AM, Human_Joke65 wrote:

And once the gods have gone back the miserable first and fifth worlds (Dimensions from which one summons beings. The first is angels, the second is humans, the third is us, the fourth is beasts and the fifth is demons) from whence they came, then the third world players may take the stage. My pieces are ready to move. Be ready for my greatest rival to come, the eternal king, the sor linniae (Translates to true king. my title is x'sor linniae, or the not true [false] king.), Nothan!

And I, Lord Grae, shall begin make my move. Checkmate Yahweh.

Are you ready for the final game? You cannot defeat me.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 9:15:28 AM
You were defeated when Dungeons and Dragons went passe not to mention all the Germanic gods who followed this spiritual truth of God Most High:

"I said, 'You are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O EL, judge the earth; for You shall inherit all nations."

All those old Norse gods are dead and gone. Here and there we see men like you still in comic book hero land trying to revive the Germanic god ideas and it never goes anywhere. Those gods died like men.

Btw, you, like most people, don't know Canaanite/Hebrew gods so you don't know Yahweh was actually EL's son before the priests of Judah did their YHWH makeover in the Sinai Covenant.