Jump to topic:

WLC Pick Up Lines

Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:30:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lets get a fun thread going! We did this before in another thread, but it never had its own, when it deserves it:

"You may only feel like a finite temporal effect baby, but I'll show you my timeless cause, and it can get personal ;)" - William Lane Craig
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:32:05 PM
No wonder the first thread didn't go through, it ended up in the religion section lol I wanted it in the philosophy section. Oh well. Sorry for the double threads.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:43:28 PM
At 2/27/2014 7:32:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
No wonder the first thread didn't go through, it ended up in the religion section lol I wanted it in the philosophy section. Oh well. Sorry for the double threads.

Is it too late to do Ken Ham pick up lines?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:04:27 PM
"I have A-series of ways to necessarily cause something in you." -WLC

"KCA, babe. That means Kiss Craig's A$$." -WLC
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:05:05 PM
At 2/27/2014 9:43:28 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 2/27/2014 7:32:05 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

Is it too late to do Ken Ham pick up lines?

It's about 6000 years too late, brotha.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:06:23 PM
At 2/27/2014 7:30:35 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
Lets get a fun thread going! We did this before in another thread, but it never had its own, when it deserves it:

"You may only feel like a finite temporal effect baby, but I'll show you my timeless cause, and it can get personal ;)" - William Lane Craig

Haha, that's actually a really good one. XD

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:09:26 PM
"I have given you five dollars to come home with me. If he wants you to come home with him, he must tear up those five dollars, and give you five dollars of his own." -WLC