Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Biblical scriptures are NOT the Word of God.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 2:47:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As you can see in this forum, most Christians believe that the Bible is the Word of God.

I'm in this forum to show God's people that the Word of God is still alive and well today and that the Word can never be contained in one book called a Bible. In fact, the Word of God will continue on forever after this world is destroyed soon.

The writings called prophecies and the original writings of the saints CAME from the invisible Word of God as written testaments ( scriptures, prophecies ) by prophets and saints who know our invisible Creator. Only us saints learned that our created existence IS the Word of God. The prophets were still under the Old Covenant "veil" that kept them from learning that they were created as the Word of God.

There's a phrase in the Bible that goes like this; "The first will be last and the last will be first."

This phrase is about the prophets being used by our Creator before any of God's saints were used by Him. "The first will be last" is about the prophets who were the first of God's illusions to testify to the invisible Word that God spoke into their mind to write the prophecies with. But these prophets will be the last to know they were created as the Word of God when they awaken in new bodies in the New Heaven and Earth that was planned by our Creator. This is why they didn't understand the prophecies about the New Heaven and Earth.

The "last will be first" is about the saints of God who would be last to be used by our Creator after the prophets had died but we are first to be opened up ( born again ) into the knowledge of God ( Word of God ) to learn who we are in Him. The Word of God, our created existence, is where ALL God's knowledge of the past, present and future exists. This is why we saints learn about the future and can understand all the prophecies that came from the Word of God, our created existence in God.

All God's created men ( male and female ) and His servant ( prophets and saints ) exist in God's Word and will go on forever. The Word of God is our invisible existence as invisible vibrations that started out as God's thoughts. These thoughts were spoken into invisible vibrations and these vibrations are known as the Kingdom of God, or the Word. It is also known as Heaven where God's creation will for eternity.

The Bible is only an illusion like all the flesh and other objects in this world that comes from processed vibrations. All these illusions will be destroyed soon but the Word of God will go on to the next age where God's people will get new flesh to experience all the new things that our Creator has planned for us.

So if you're one of those Christians who believe the Bible is the Word of God, you have been very deceived from our true existence as the invisible Word of God.

God bless you,
Saint Brad
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 4:58:38 PM
At 3/1/2014 2:47:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm in this forum to show God's people that the Word of God is still alive and well today and that the Word can never be contained in one book called a Bible. In fact, the Word of God will continue on forever after this world is destroyed soon.

What makes you think the world will be destroyed soon?
What do you think of the following scriptures?

Ecc 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Psalm 119:90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

According to those scriptures the earth will not be destroyed but abides forever for eternal generations.

Gen 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
Psalm 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 6:46:28 PM
At 3/1/2014 4:58:38 PM, Skyangel wrote:

What makes you think the world will be destroyed soon?

There are many prophecies that show us saints how our Creator planned to end this age on the day of the Lord. Here a few of them;

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

This last prophecy shows the earth will have a level surface without any mountains or deep ocean beds.

Ecc 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

This prophecy is about the first age where the generation of flesh was used by God to deceive them of who they are within Him. The next generation of flesh will not be used to deceive His people. ALL His people will know Him and have His laws written in their hearts.

Psalm 119:90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

God's people will awaken in new flesh on a New Earth, which is the same earth but changed back to the original earth that it was before the flood. Check out Isaiah 40: 4 above.

According to those scriptures the earth will not be destroyed but abides forever for eternal generations.

Gen 13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
Psalm 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

These following prophecies show that the earth's crust will be melted by the fire of God, which is the hot molten lava that's stored inside the earth. When the earth begins to shake violently, it's because the lava inside the earth is about to erupt through the crust and melt it all into the "Lake of Fire" ( with sulfur ).

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in mid heaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Psalm 46:
6: The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 7:55:00 PM
At 3/1/2014 6:46:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

There are many prophecies that show us saints how our Creator planned to end this age on the day of the Lord. Here a few of them;

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

It does not specify the end of what. It leaves that up to the readers presumption.
The end of life comes all the time as living things are dying constantly.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

That is not a prophecy of the future about the earth being destroyed. That was prophesied in present tense when it was first spoken. Notice the words "ARE" and "IS" through the whole thing and not "WILL BE"

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

That is talking about judgment not about the earths destruction. According to Psalm 7:11 God judges daily.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

So you believe the eternal heavens are also going to be destroyed by literal fire?
Dream on Brad.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Since God is angry and judges people every day according to psalm 7:11, this earth must be consumed by fire every day.
The fire is invisible Brad. Your invisible God IS the consuming fire.
Deut 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Your imaginations and theories of any physical fire destroying the earth is nothing but a fantasy and an illusion which deceives you.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

The fire in the bible stories is not a literal fire. It is merely symbolic of God as a consuming fire. It is as metaphoric as "the heat in the kitchen" which the deceived can't stand because it reveals their deceptions.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

This last prophecy shows the earth will have a level surface without any mountains or deep ocean beds.

What a load of garbage Brad. The voice in the wilderness prophecy is not about the earth at all. It was talking about John the Baptist. Matt 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke 3:4, John 1:23.
The mountains are not literal mountains but are mountains of unbelief. Matt 21:21, Mark 11:23
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:27:07 PM

This prophecy is about the first age where the generation of flesh was used by God to deceive them of who they are within Him. The next generation of flesh will not be used to deceive His people. ALL His people will know Him and have His laws written in their hearts.

Generations are passing away and coming again all the time Brad. It is not talking about only two generations but about a constant cycle of one generation being replaced by the next one for all eternity as the EARTH ABIDES FOR EVER and is not destroyed.
Deceivers continue to deceive through all generations. Deception reproduces deception and always will.

God's people will awaken in new flesh on a New Earth, which is the same earth but changed back to the original earth that it was before the flood. Check out Isaiah 40: 4 above.

The "new earth" is constantly replacing the "old earth" as it passes away daily and is also renewed daily.
2 Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
If you are in Christ you are already a NEW creature. ALL things becoming new would include the NEW earth.
The fact that you cannot understand that proves you are not a new creature and not in Christ at all. You are in a delusion. You are deceived by your own illusions.

These following prophecies show that the earth's crust will be melted by the fire of God, which is the hot molten lava that's stored inside the earth. When the earth begins to shake violently, it's because the lava inside the earth is about to erupt through the crust and melt it all into the "Lake of Fire" ( with sulfur ).

You are a fool if you take any of the bible prophecies literally. The earth is shaking all the time in a physical sense. Earthquakes are constantly on the planet.
http://www.earthquakealert.com...
Droughts, famines, floods, earthquakes, etc are all on the planet together at the very same time. Drought in one place and floods in another.
Nothing will change in that regard. The earthquake cycles will remain the same as any weather cycle. The whole earth is never going to be covered with lava all at the same time.
However, you are obviously very lost in your fantasies and I doubt you ever want to be free of them.
Dream on Brad.

The earth passes away and is renewed daily at the very same time. All things are "new" every day to those who have never seen them before while at the same time they are all "old" to those who have seen it all before and understand the cycles of life are repetitive.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:17:47 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:48:03 PM, ThisIsAnUpdate wrote:
"The first will be last and the last will be first."

"Equality"

Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Rev 1:17 .......................Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

When "I AM"is first and the same "I AM" is also last, it is not about equality of two things but rather about the continuity of ONE.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:38:56 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:27:07 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Generations are passing away and coming again all the time Brad. It is not talking about only two generations but about a constant cycle of one generation being replaced by the next one for all eternity as the EARTH ABIDES FOR EVER and is not destroyed.
Deceivers continue to deceive through all generations. Deception reproduces deception and always will.

The "new earth" is constantly replacing the "old earth" as it passes away daily and is also renewed daily.
2 Cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
If you are in Christ you are already a NEW creature. ALL things becoming new would include the NEW earth.
The fact that you cannot understand that proves you are not a new creature and not in Christ at all. You are in a delusion. You are deceived by your own illusions.

You are a fool if you take any of the bible prophecies literally. The earth is shaking all the time in a physical sense. Earthquakes are constantly on the planet.
http://www.earthquakealert.com...
Droughts, famines, floods, earthquakes, etc are all on the planet together at the very same time. Drought in one place and floods in another.
Nothing will change in that regard. The earthquake cycles will remain the same as any weather cycle. The whole earth is never going to be covered with lava all at the same time.
However, you are obviously very lost in your fantasies and I doubt you ever want to be free of them.
Dream on Brad.

The earth passes away and is renewed daily at the very same time. All things are "new" every day to those who have never seen them before while at the same time they are all "old" to those who have seen it all before and understand the cycles of life are repetitive.

You and a few other members in this forum ought to form a new religion of total fear of all knowledge that is new to you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:39:50 PM
At 3/1/2014 9:17:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:

"Equality"

Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

When "I AM"is first and the same "I AM" is also last, it is not about equality of two things but rather about the continuity of ONE.

I know who I AM but you have no idea who I AM.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 6:33:24 AM
At 3/1/2014 9:39:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

"Equality"

Wow! You really like to avoid arguments that you have no answer for by twisting what the other person said.
https://docs.google.com...
Lead Enforcer of the DDO Revolutionary Party
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 10:33:31 AM
At 3/2/2014 6:33:24 AM, TheWarrior wrote:

"Equality"

Wow! You really like to avoid arguments that you have no answer for by twisting what the other person said.

I don't have to argue because I know the Truth very well.

How can you expound on the Truth anymore than saying I AM WHOM I AM? You either believe Him or you don't.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 11:18:45 AM

"Equality"

Best bet is to ignore him. Take it from one who's been there. He is a delusional schizophrenic with obvious elements of the accompanying grandiosity complex. Like so many others, he views himself as God's final prophet. He "proves" his claims just as the others do, and when one points out the obvious (that he has in fact been diagnosed as mentally ill), he will declare the person "reprobate" - and give blood-curdling examples of people who went crazy after rejecting his nonsense.

He has both been trapped and trapped himself in his own lies, then he'll claim it's impossible for him to lie! He chides others for quoting the Bible, yet does so extensively himself: when asked how we should determine the "right" Bible from the "wrong" Bible, he retorts that the way to know is to ask him. It's kinda funny at first, until one soberly observes the ravages, the effects, of mental illness, then realizes that it is at least possible that each and every one of us could likewise lose our sanity.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:29:32 PM
At 3/2/2014 11:18:45 AM, annanicole wrote:

"Equality"

Best bet is to ignore him. Take it from one who's been there. He is a delusional schizophrenic with obvious elements of the accompanying grandiosity complex. Like so many others, he views himself as God's final prophet. He "proves" his claims just as the others do, and when one points out the obvious (that he has in fact been diagnosed as mentally ill), he will declare the person "reprobate" - and give blood-curdling examples of people who went crazy after rejecting his nonsense.

He has both been trapped and trapped himself in his own lies, then he'll claim it's impossible for him to lie! He chides others for quoting the Bible, yet does so extensively himself: when asked how we should determine the "right" Bible from the "wrong" Bible, he retorts that the way to know is to ask him. It's kinda funny at first, until one soberly observes the ravages, the effects, of mental illness, then realizes that it is at least possible that each and every one of us could likewise lose our sanity.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
TheWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 3:23:13 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:29:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

"Equality"

Psalm 41
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.

There you go, quoting that which you do not believe to be the word of God.
https://docs.google.com...
Lead Enforcer of the DDO Revolutionary Party
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 6:43:02 PM
At 3/1/2014 9:38:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You and a few other members in this forum ought to form a new religion of total fear of all knowledge that is new to you.

I do not fear knowledge Brad, especially your childish knowledge and delusions.
It seems you are the one who is filled with fear.
Your interpretation of scripture takes it all literally which is a very foolish thing to do.
You seem to think the earth will be destroyed by some physical fire.
Your statements prove your own gullibility and self deception.
I am telling you that you are deceived by the illusion that you read in the bible.
You need to understand the fire is symbolic and not a literal fire.
Are you afraid to expand your mind Brad ?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 6:49:20 PM
At 3/2/2014 10:33:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

"Equality"

How can you expound on the Truth anymore than saying I AM WHOM I AM? You either believe Him or you don't.

The TRUTH is that any life form at all can state " I AM THAT I AM" or "I AM WHOM I AM' or "I AM WHAT I AM" and they dont even need to be able to speak. They make that statement simply by existing.
Everything is what it is regardless of what others think about it or how they judge it.

' I AM that I AM " applies to all living thing and is 100% TRUTH regardless of who says it and that includes the devil himself.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 7:00:12 PM

Psalm 41

Look at the principle in that scripture. Anyone can say that about the people who oppose them and dislike or even hate them. An imaginary God could say it about an imaginary devil and the devil could likewise say the same thing about God.
The principle applies both ways.

Whatever you say about your enemy, your enemy can also say about you.
Black pots and black kettles see their own reflections in each other.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 10:08:19 PM
At 3/2/2014 3:23:13 PM, TheWarrior wrote:

"Equality"

Psalm 41

There you go, quoting that which you do not believe to be the word of God.

I am the Word of God and have all the authority to use prophecies and scriptures to teach God's people with. Not one Christian has ever had the authority to teach God's people from the prophecies and scriptures that they can't possibly understand.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 10:11:34 PM
At 3/2/2014 6:49:20 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/2/2014 10:33:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:

"Equality"

The TRUTH is that any life form at all can state " I AM THAT I AM" or "I AM WHOM I AM' or "I AM WHAT I AM" and they dont even need to be able to speak. They make that statement simply by existing.
Everything is what it is regardless of what others think about it or how they judge it.

' I AM that I AM " applies to all living thing and is 100% TRUTH regardless of who says it and that includes the devil himself.

There is only ONE "I AM WHOM I AM" but ALL my creation exists within My Mind.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 10:12:56 PM
At 3/2/2014 6:43:02 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Your interpretation of scripture takes it all literally which is a very foolish thing to do.
I am telling you that you are deceived by the illusion that you read in the bible.

Everything we experience in this world is only an illusion. The fire of God is an illusion that will end the illusion called this world.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 10:30:27 PM
At 3/2/2014 10:12:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Everything we experience in this world is only an illusion. The fire of God is an illusion that will end the illusion called this world.
Those like you are psychotic illusions we could well do without, but your psychosis tries to force its delusions & illusions (An erroneous mental"representation (WordWeb)) upon others!

And I remain appalled that your children have dumped you in a park begging for scraps!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 11:02:45 PM
At 3/2/2014 10:30:27 PM, Composer wrote:
Those like you are psychotic illusions we could well do without, but your psychosis tries to force its delusions & illusions (An erroneous mental"representation (WordWeb)) upon others!

And I remain appalled that your children have dumped you in a park begging for scraps!

LOL
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:10:26 PM
At 3/2/2014 10:11:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

All your fantasies and delusions exist within your mind Brad.
Life in general is not some invisible supernatural entity with some supernatural mind.
The only things in life that have a mind are humans and animals.
Those minds are many and not all of them think the same.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:18:33 PM

Your illusions are very comical Brad. Many people on internet forums experience a man who claims to be the word of God. Is that man as much an illusion as everything else?
Are you saying the Word of God is an illusion?
When your future illusions destroy your current illusions will you end up facing the reality of life or will you still be deluded and confused and lost in your own illusions?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:29:16 PM
At 3/2/2014 11:02:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

LOL

Are you homeless now Brad? Are you begging for scraps because your family doesn't care about you anymore or did you walk out on your family because the word of God told you that you must hate them?

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

If you are a homeless beggar, do you have your own computer and pay for your own internet access or do you use free library computers and take advantage of the generosity of society?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:30:37 PM
At 3/5/2014 5:10:26 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Life in general is not some invisible supernatural entity with some supernatural mind.

This appears to be a copy and paste. I think I read this same thing from you before.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:33:13 PM
At 3/5/2014 5:18:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Your illusions are very comical Brad. Many people on internet forums experience a man who claims to be the word of God. Is that man as much an illusion as everything else?
When your future illusions destroy your current illusions will you end up facing the reality of life or will you still be deluded and confused and lost in your own illusions?

Good students of God, the teacher, will listen to Him. Bad students will argue and reject His teachings.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 5:35:06 PM
At 3/5/2014 5:29:16 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/2/2014 11:02:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:

LOL

Are you homeless now Brad? Are you begging for scraps because your family doesn't care about you anymore or did you walk out on your family because the word of God told you that you must hate them?

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

If you are a homeless beggar, do you have your own computer and pay for your own internet access or do you use free library computers and take advantage of the generosity of society?

I see you are joining up with atheists to support your claims. The religious Jews needed the support of the heathen Roman leaders to support their claims and had Jesus and the other saints killed for their testimonies from Christ.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:37:21 PM
At 3/5/2014 5:30:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/5/2014 5:10:26 PM, Skyangel wrote:

This appears to be a copy and paste. I think I read this same thing from you before.

We all read the same things from you over and over again too. You create illusions and delusions in your own mind. Everything you see is an illusion including your own words.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:47:20 PM
At 3/5/2014 5:33:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/5/2014 5:18:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Good students of God, the teacher, will listen to Him. Bad students will argue and reject His teachings.

Good students will continue to question any teacher. whether that teacher is real or just an illusion or just a myth, till they comprehend what the teacher is trying to teach them. Only a fool will accept what any teacher says without questioning the teacher.
Now how about you answering my questions?
Good teachers will answer their students questions to help them learn and understand what they do not understand.
You said "Everything we experience in this world is only an illusion"
Since the bible is one of the things people experience in this world and many believe it is the word of God... does that mean the Word of God is an illusion?
Since YOU are one of the things people experience in this world and you claim to be the word of God, does that mean the word of God is an illusion?
When your future illusions which you create in your mind destroy your current illusions which you also create in your mind will you end up facing the reality of life or will you still be deluded and confused and lost in your own illusions?
Obviously whatever you reply will only be an illusion so it doesn't really matter does it?
Since you only create illusions why should people not reject them?
Do you expect people to believe them and not question them so you can continue to deceive them?