Jump to topic:

The world will end 2014-09-12

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 4:01:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The world will end in September 12 2014. All the religions and science point to that.

First, the rapture will come and rapture all of the true Christians on the exact date, which I knew from a wise man who was 20000 years old. Then, the antichrist, who is obviously Obama, will rise to power and kill everybody. Then, the Second Coming will happen, and those who are confused by Obama will all die is a huge earthquake, while the people who repented will rise to heaven!

The pretribulation interpretation is the only thing that is true! The wise man who was 20000 years old told me so! Also, the bible passage about how know one knows the time when the world will end is fake and was slipped into there by the Illuminati!

Scientists agree with me, too! Nasa said that: "The............wo......r......l.......................................d will e................nd"! I totally did not take that quote out of context!

The super huge fireball of doom, which is completely a scientific phenomenon, will strike the earth tommorrow! I know that because the wise man told me so!

However, every deity from every religion came down to earth to speak with me about how you can only get eternal salvation if you pay me money!

How do I get to heaven?

Gvive me money. Get unlimited salvation.

I am the founder of Cultology. Putting a price on salvation for the past 20 years.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
superflymegastallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 4:27:31 PM
At 3/2/2014 4:01:45 PM, jh1234l wrote:
The world will end in September 12 2014. All the religions and science point to that.

First, the rapture will come and rapture all of the true Christians on the exact date, which I knew from a wise man who was 20000 years old. Then, the antichrist, who is obviously Obama, will rise to power and kill everybody. Then, the Second Coming will happen, and those who are confused by Obama will all die is a huge earthquake, while the people who repented will rise to heaven!

The pretribulation interpretation is the only thing that is true! The wise man who was 20000 years old told me so! Also, the bible passage about how know one knows the time when the world will end is fake and was slipped into there by the Illuminati!

Scientists agree with me, too! Nasa said that: "The............wo......r......l.......................................d will e................nd"! I totally did not take that quote out of context!

The super huge fireball of doom, which is completely a scientific phenomenon, will strike the earth tommorrow! I know that because the wise man told me so!

However, every deity from every religion came down to earth to speak with me about how you can only get eternal salvation if you pay me money!

How do I get to heaven?

I am the founder of Cultology. Putting a price on salvation for the past 20 years.
Please tell me this is sarcasm!!
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 4:55:13 PM
At 3/2/2014 4:01:45 PM, jh1234l wrote:

How do I get to heaven?

I'm sorry. I have to stop you right here. Everyone knows that this isn't true. Everyone who knows the truth knows that the world will end the day Obama dies. You can't put a date on that.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved