The Future

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 10:52:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Our Future

Not long from now, the earth will begin to shake violently. If you live in areas where earthquakes happen frequently, you will believe it"s just another earthquake like the past ones you"ve experienced. If you survive past the first minute of this severe shaking, you will be hoping that it stops soon. If you survive after the next minute, you will be screaming violently after witnessing everything around you being destroyed. In fact, most likely you won"t survive past the next minute after that.

After ten minutes of this violent shaking, the sky will fill with smoke from fires that have started from broken gas lines, power lines and exploding storage tanks full of chemicals and oil products. Grass and forest fires will erupt and destroyed buildings will begin to burn rapidly. Nuclear reactors will destruct and release radiation that will burn the flesh of men instantly.

In one hour, everything on this planet will be destroyed and on fire, blackening the sky so that the sun, moon and stars cannot shine through, hidden from the sight of men forever. If anyone is alive at this point, he will not be questioning what is happening. They will know that something much greater has happened than any other event on this planet.

This day is called the day of the Lord. It was planned and created to happen long before any visible world was observed by one of His created beings. The prophets of God wrote prophecies about this day that they didn"t understand and the saints of God learned what the prophecies mean. This event will happen soon according to God"s eternal plan. We saints are not told what day this will happen but the last saint has learned the times of the season that this day will occur and we"re in that season today.

The day of the Lord is the time when this age ends and everything we experienced during this first age will end in a lake of fire after the crust of this earth has been remelted into hot molten lava.

God told His people through His prophet Noah that He would destroy all man"s flesh with the earth. The flood that happened thousands of years ago and destroyed most everything on the earth except for Noah, some of his family members and some species of God"s beasts, set up the earth to be destroyed by hot molten lava at the end of this age, which has yet to happen.

When this earth illusion was formed by our Creator, it began as a very hot mixture of what we understand as atomic elements, which is basically information that formed the earth into hot molten lava. The water molecules that formed within this molten lava finally evaporated into the atmosphere and cooled the outer lava into a crust that contained the rest of the hot molten lava. This crust was level after it had cooled, without any mountains or ocean beds that we see on the crust today.

The water vapor that cooled and fell to the earth"s crust was contained in all the cracks and crevices inside the crust and as lakes, ponds and meandering streams on top of the crust. As soon as the crust was filled with enough liquid water to take care of the needs required to sustain life, the atmosphere was cooled to the point that the rest of the water vapor froze into ice crystals.

Most of the water vapor that was formed inside the mixture of atomic elements that we call earth, and didn"t fall back to the earth as rain water, was now trapped in the atmosphere as frozen ice crystals that blocked the sun, moon, planets, stars and other celestial objects from emitting direct light onto the earth"s crust. The light energy from these celestial objects that hit the ice crystals were refracted into light energy that lit up the whole globe of ice crystals and the entire surface of the new earth.

When the earth"s crust was ready to sustain life, God placed His illusions of plants, trees and the flesh of His beasts and human beings on top of the crust that we call earth.

Most of the water was in the form of ice crystals in the outer atmosphere where the temperature was well below the freezing point of water. The only way this water could rain down to the earth"s crust was a change of information in what we know as heat.

God"s plan was to have this frozen water vapor heated up to the point where it became rain droplets so that this water would rain back to the crust of the earth and distort it into mountains and ocean beds. We know this as the great flood that is told through many stories from different languages around the world today. It makes no difference how the story goes, it"s the results of the water raining on the earth"s crust that set up the end of this age destruction.

Scientists have roughly estimated the total amount of water that exists in and around our planet. There is enough water to cover the entire level earth, 8700 feet deep. This is easily enough weight to distort the crust of the earth into mountains and deep ocean beds filled with liquid water.

During this change of the earth and it"s atmosphere, a prophet named Noah supposedly survived it with a few family members and some of God"s beasts. It makes no difference what really happened back then because no one was around to write reports about it. It was a story that was passed down through the generations of God"s people but no matter what we believe is the true story, the earth did go through a serious change that went from a level crust to a crust that varies in thickness with six mile high mountains to six mile deep ocean beds filled with water. This is the earth that we know it today.

The original crust of the earth had all kinds of cracks ( holes ) where heat could escape and keep a perfect climate consistant over the whole earth. That"s because the canopy of ice crystals in the atmosphere lit up the whole earth with bright light that had no mountains or oceans to heat up and cool off the atmosphere just above the crust. Without the heating and cooling effects of air and water, there was no movement of air to form air currents to cause stormy weather patterns. The people that God placed on this earth did not understand what weather storms were about. They didn"t need to wear any clothes to protect themselves from the cold or heat. It wouldn"t be until after the flood that the harsh climate changes would take effect.

The flood caused most of the cracks in the original crust to close up and contain the molten lava inside the earth. This molten lava ( hot rocks ), keep churning inside the earth and cause heat from friction. This build up of heat without escaping fast enough through the limited cracks in the crust after the flood, has caused a ticking time bomb to form inside this planet that is about to explode through the crust. The few earthquakes and lava eruptions during the last few thousand years are just spurts of heat pressure erupting through the crust. This is like small air leaks in a truck tire that"s being continously filled with air pressure. As long as the air can"t escape faster than the rate of air being filled into the tire, the tire will eventually blow up.

On the day of the Lord, this heat build up will have to escape from inside the earth"s crust. Just before anything explodes, invisible vibrations that make up heat change into stronger vibrations that cause the outside of a bomb to vibrate violently. The crust of the earth will vibrate violently right before the hot molten lava bursts through the crust and melts it all.

I"ve already shown you how destructive these vibrations and the hot molten lava will be to the crust of this earth. But after the whole earth becomes a ball of hot molten lava, everything will start over like the original design was planned by our Creator. However, in the next age, God won"t have the canopy of ice crystals in the outer atmosphere around the earth, melt with information called heat. God"s plants, beasts and human beings will be placed on this New Earth to live forever.

continued...............
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 10:53:07 PM
The information about the future age that God has taught me this past five plus years shows me that God"s servant, the voice of God, will be placed in new adult illusions ( former prophets and saints ), on the new crust of the New Earth. There will be thousands of us new saints that God will use to speak new knowledge ( New Heaven ) into a language that all God"s people will speak to each other. Once we have enough of a language put together, God will teach us where we came from that we cannot remember. He will let us know that amongst us is one created man in illusions called a male flesh and a female flesh. This one man in two bodies will be the way God begins forming new flesh for His created men to enjoy life experiences on the new crust of this earth and in the new visions and dreams He has planned for us all.

Our flesh will never decay and die again nor will they contract diseases or experience accidents. Our flesh will look alike with very slight differences so that we can"t compare each other as being beautiful or ugly or any other differences that confuse us in this world we live in today. In fact, our flesh and everything we see are only illusions that are formed from our created existence as invisible vibrations so God will make us believe in any object or experiences we have with all these illusions. All the new beasts ( animals ) that God puts in this world will be friends with us and each other. No more will we kill each other and eat each other"s flesh.

We will understand with our new language that the things we see, taste, smell, touch and feel emotionally aren"t real but they will be formed so perfectly that we"ll experience them as being real in every individual vision or dream that God has planned for us. We will all know that we have an invisible Creator that we can never see.

Our environment will be perfect without any stormy weather and with our flesh that won"t be compared with each other to confuse us, we"ll be living in a very peaceful existence on this New Earth. However, our individual visions and dreams that man and servant will experience will contain new information each time so that life will never get boring like we experience in this world. This means every conversation we have with each other will be something new. No more will there be starving people or people in wheelchairs or dying of some strange disease. Everyone will be continously healthy so there won"t be any need for doctors, nurses or hospitals.

All our experiences will be given to us within the mind of our Creator so that we won"t need to build any illusions or make money to trade the things we build. This means we"ll be living in a free economy with no governments to control it or us. The only government that will exist in the New Earth are the laws that our Creator will put into our being and the world we experience together and in our individual visions and dreams. We"ll never have to teach each other because we"ll all understand the one language ( New Heaven ) that we saints speak into the New Earth, which I like to call Paradise.

This story is a short story to help you understand our future. I have a lot more information about more details of the future. If you"re interested in learning these details, then ask me about them and I"ll take the time to share them with you. I only have a little while left in this world to share with you, then I"ll be taken out of this world as my illusion ( flesh ) is killed by those who don"t believe my stories from our Creator.

If you"re a believer, you will have learned about our future by reading this story, or blog as we call it today.

God bless all those who read this story,
Saint Brad
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 10:59:37 PM
At 3/3/2014 10:53:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The information about the future age that God has taught me this past five plus years shows me that God"s servant, the voice of God, will be placed in new adult illusions ( former prophets and saints ), on the new crust of the New Earth. There will be thousands of us new saints that God will use to speak new knowledge ( New Heaven ) into a language that all God"s people will speak to each other. Once we have enough of a language put together, God will teach us where we came from that we cannot remember. He will let us know that amongst us is one created man in illusions called a male flesh and a female flesh. This one man in two bodies will be the way God begins forming new flesh for His created men to enjoy life experiences on the new crust of this earth and in the new visions and dreams He has planned for us all.

Our flesh will never decay and die again nor will they contract diseases or experience accidents. Our flesh will look alike with very slight differences so that we can"t compare each other as being beautiful or ugly or any other differences that confuse us in this world we live in today. In fact, our flesh and everything we see are only illusions that are formed from our created existence as invisible vibrations so God will make us believe in any object or experiences we have with all these illusions. All the new beasts ( animals ) that God puts in this world will be friends with us and each other. No more will we kill each other and eat each other"s flesh.

We will understand with our new language that the things we see, taste, smell, touch and feel emotionally aren"t real but they will be formed so perfectly that we"ll experience them as being real in every individual vision or dream that God has planned for us. We will all know that we have an invisible Creator that we can never see.

Our environment will be perfect without any stormy weather and with our flesh that won"t be compared with each other to confuse us, we"ll be living in a very peaceful existence on this New Earth. However, our individual visions and dreams that man and servant will experience will contain new information each time so that life will never get boring like we experience in this world. This means every conversation we have with each other will be something new. No more will there be starving people or people in wheelchairs or dying of some strange disease. Everyone will be continously healthy so there won"t be any need for doctors, nurses or hospitals.

All our experiences will be given to us within the mind of our Creator so that we won"t need to build any illusions or make money to trade the things we build. This means we"ll be living in a free economy with no governments to control it or us. The only government that will exist in the New Earth are the laws that our Creator will put into our being and the world we experience together and in our individual visions and dreams. We"ll never have to teach each other because we"ll all understand the one language ( New Heaven ) that we saints speak into the New Earth, which I like to call Paradise.

This story is a short story to help you understand our future. I have a lot more information about more details of the future. If you"re interested in learning these details, then ask me about them and I"ll take the time to share them with you. I only have a little while left in this world to share with you, then I"ll be taken out of this world as my illusion ( flesh ) is killed by those who don"t believe my stories from our Creator.

If you"re a believer, you will have learned about our future by reading this story, or blog as we call it today.

Saint Brad

God bless you Born of God
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 11:47:22 PM
At 3/3/2014 10:59:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/3/2014 10:53:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Saint Brad

God bless you Born of God

God will bless ALL His people soon. Be patient and wait for Him to come and take us home.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 6:00:29 PM
At 3/4/2014 5:17:29 PM, biomystic wrote:
All this happens this year, right, boringofgod? That's what you said before..

No. This isn't what I said before. What I said before was that I would be killed for my testimonies of the Word of God by Christian unbelievers.

This story about the day of the Lord and the future age comes after my body is killed but I wasn't given the information from God to know the exact date of when it will occur.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 9:18:00 PM
At 3/4/2014 6:50:23 PM, Graysons wrote:
You are one delusional false prophet.

What's your story?
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 9:32:35 PM
Nice to meet you Saint Brad.

Could you please define what you mean by not long from now, and give me a reason to believe it's going to happen?

(In example: I mean about 4 years from now. We know this is true because ____"

Thanks mate, I hope you've been having a great day so far.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 9:43:38 PM
At 3/4/2014 9:32:35 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
Nice to meet you Saint Brad.

Could you please define what you mean by not long from now, and give me a reason to believe it's going to happen?

(In example: I mean about 4 years from now. We know this is true because ____"

Thanks mate, I hope you've been having a great day so far.

Thank you my friend. I have a great day every day now that I know what's going on.

I expect the day of the Lord to happen during a world economic boom because there are some prophecies that show God's people going back to their native lands before the end comes. Right now. the cities of this world are cluttered with people from every country of the world but our technology has allowed many of these people to go back to their native countries and do business via the internet. It's very easy now for people to do business from any part of the world and be successful. Most people would rather be in their own countries where they are used to their customs and traditions so when the economy gets strong throughout the world because of credit, you will see most people going back to their native lands.

It's during this time when most people's attention will shift to the god of money instead of the true God and the last day of this age when this world is destroyed. No man will want to talk about the Lord's day while making buckets of money. This is the perfect time to end this age.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:07:46 PM
At 3/4/2014 6:00:29 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No. This isn't what I said before. What I said before was that I would be killed for my testimonies of the Word of God by Christian unbelievers.

This story about the day of the Lord and the future age comes after my body is killed but I wasn't given the information from God to know the exact date of when it will occur.

Then you expect to be killed this year? I seem to recall you said something would happen this year and now your back-peddling?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:42:52 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:07:46 PM, biomystic wrote:

Then you expect to be killed this year? I seem to recall you said something would happen this year and now your back-peddling?

I never back peddle. You recalled wrongly. I said I would be killed 42 months after I started witnessing to God's believers on July 24th, 2011. All God's numbers in the Bible are symbolic but when He has 1260 days written in the same prophecy along with the 42 months, it lets me know that 42 months is a literal number, one of the few literal numbers in the prophecies.

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

I will be killed next January sometime.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 3:19:04 PM
At 3/4/2014 10:42:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I never back peddle. You recalled wrongly. I said I would be killed 42 months after I started witnessing to God's believers on July 24th, 2011. All God's numbers in the Bible are symbolic but when He has 1260 days written in the same prophecy along with the 42 months, it lets me know that 42 months is a literal number, one of the few literal numbers in the prophecies.

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

Wonderful. One less Gentile madman. I hope you're not serving Kool-Aid to any helpers or they serving it to you to rig the event. I wonder what pain you are causing your children and what they think of a dad who cares nothing about their lives or their children's lives who wants to see them burned to death with happy faces..
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 3:24:34 PM

So what will you do if you don't die this year?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:13:03 PM
At 3/5/2014 3:19:04 PM, biomystic wrote:

Revelation 11

Wonderful. One less Gentile madman. I hope you're not serving Kool-Aid to any helpers or they serving it to you to rig the event. I wonder what pain you are causing your children and what they think of a dad who cares nothing about their lives or their children's lives who wants to see them burned to death with happy faces..

My youngest son and his wife are believers so they are loving the knowledge I've been sharing with them. They're not afraid anymore like you are.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:14:46 PM
At 3/5/2014 3:24:34 PM, LuckyStars wrote:

It won't happen until next January of 2015. After I'm killed, it won't make any difference to me when the day of the Lord comes. My believers will know what's happening when the whole earth begins to shake violently, even though they may be terrified of the event.
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:33:43 PM
At 3/5/2014 4:14:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It won't happen until next January of 2015. After I'm killed, it won't make any difference to me when the day of the Lord comes. My believers will know what's happening when the whole earth begins to shake violently, even though they may be terrified of the event.

If you see Febuary 2015, what will your reaction be?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 4:38:16 PM
At 3/5/2014 4:33:43 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 3/5/2014 4:14:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

If you see Febuary 2015, what will your reaction be?

Just wait a little longer. I already know how and where it will happen. The date could be off a bit but that don't matter to me. I can't wait to get out of this world to go on to the next where everything will make sense to God's people.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:22:46 PM

Revelation 11

January 24, 2015, to be exact. Then again, I suppose that even if you weren't, you could just leave the website and we'd all think that you were dead.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:27:06 PM
At 3/5/2014 9:22:46 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Revelation 11

January 24, 2015, to be exact. Then again, I suppose that even if you weren't, you could just leave the website and we'd all think that you were dead.

However annoying you may be to some people, nothing you've done comes close to deserving death. I doubt that a mob of people would just gang up on you and kill you.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:27:12 PM
At 3/3/2014 10:52:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Our Future

Not long from now, the earth will begin to shake violently. If you live in areas where earthquakes happen frequently, you will believe it"s just another earthquake like the past ones you"ve experienced. If you survive past the first minute of this severe shaking, you will be hoping that it stops soon. If you survive after the next minute, you will be screaming violently after witnessing everything around you being destroyed. In fact, most likely you won"t survive past the next minute after that.

Sounds exactly like the ancient predictions of the Hopi Indians. They predicted that this stage of the Earth, which is the third existence, would be ended by "a great shaking." The first two were supposedly ended by fire and flood. Not very original.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:48:49 PM

Revelation 11

Someone else counted the days and said it was January 15, 2015. Anyway, somewhere around those dates will be my fate.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:54:25 PM
At 3/5/2014 9:27:06 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Revelation 11

However annoying you may be to some people, nothing you've done comes close to deserving death. I doubt that a mob of people would just gang up on you and kill you.

It will be three men chasing me into a building at the community center here in Campbell. CA. I will go through the first door, which is a long narrow room and then through another door leading into an office, I will hang a right and go kneel in the corner with them coming right behind me. I hear them go through the first door, then through the door in the office. They turn towards me and one of the walks up to me with a handgun and lifts it to my forehead. Then he will pull the trigger and the bullet hits my forehead. As soon as it hits, a very peaceful experience happens next right before waking up as a 5 year old child screaming bloody murder for my parents.

God told me three years ago that that dream was my future. I always thought that vivid dream was just a nightmare but when He told me it was my future, then I knew why I remembered it so well.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:56:58 PM
At 3/5/2014 9:27:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
Our Future

Sounds exactly like the ancient predictions of the Hopi Indians. They predicted that this stage of the Earth, which is the third existence, would be ended by "a great shaking." The first two were supposedly ended by fire and flood. Not very original.

I never read anything like this before until God had me write a story about it four years ago. I wrote this one the other day and I've never read anything like it before so thanks for verifying through the Hopi Indians that what I know is true.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 1:11:54 AM
At 3/5/2014 9:56:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Our Future

I never read anything like this before until God had me write a story about it four years ago. I wrote this one the other day and I've never read anything like it before so thanks for verifying through the Hopi Indians that what I know is true.

Yes, according to the Hopi the end sign was to be a blue light in the Heavens. In 1997 the Hale-Bopp comet appeared, producing an especially blue light. This prompted Marshall Applewhite (leader of the Heaven's Gate cult) and thirty-eight cult members to commit mass suicide, believing this was the only way to save themselves. It seems that Applewhite considered himself to be a holy man, too. It's funny how throughout history it has been self-professed holy men who urge others to see them as the voice of God, and to follow their every instruction. No thank you, I'll listen for a voice I feel I can trust. But good luck with putting your cult together.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:44:50 AM
At 3/6/2014 1:11:54 AM, Idealist wrote:
Our Future

Yes, according to the Hopi the end sign was to be a blue light in the Heavens. In 1997 the Hale-Bopp comet appeared, producing an especially blue light. This prompted Marshall Applewhite (leader of the Heaven's Gate cult) and thirty-eight cult members to commit mass suicide, believing this was the only way to save themselves. It seems that Applewhite considered himself to be a holy man, too. It's funny how throughout history it has been self-professed holy men who urge others to see them as the voice of God, and to follow their every instruction. No thank you, I'll listen for a voice I feel I can trust. But good luck with putting your cult together.

God uses symbolism to communicate important spiritual ideas so when people take written symbolism literally, as many fundamentalist believers do, as bornagain does, they find themselves eventually believing ancient religious relics that should be museum pieces and not inflicting museum relic ideas onto our times.

It takes a spiritually conscious and appointed person to correctly untangle and decifer ancient men's words about God and spiritual consciousness. For example, because I am a true Jewish Christian prophesy bearer I have been involved with the Hopi prophesy directly in my life and actually have my Native American spiritual brother as partner in our work to help bring in the 5th World without violence and world calamity that would otherwise occur if our work to unite Old and New World spirituality fails. The blue light in the heavens represents the Water Sign of Aquarius who carries the Spirit of Christ, i.e Messiah as the Anointed One with the Living Waters. Aquarius is traditionally thought to be ruled by Saturn who in the Canaanite language was called "EL" i.e, the name of the Canaanite's highest God who was also the ancient Hebrew's highest God and Jesus' Father, the one He turned to on the cross saying the words of the Psalm, "My EL, my EL, why hast Thou abandoned Me?" He does not ask this of Yahweh or YHWH but of EL, the Most High.

The Path to God needs straightening again and only a Jewish prophesy bearer can do it. Gentiles always screw it up when they get their religious visions and go off pretending to be Jewish prophets of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:38:23 AM
Our Future

Isn't it amazing how I would know all these things without reading man's history books? I think the voice that taught me all these things within my mind is very accurate my friend.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:12:48 PM
At 3/6/2014 9:38:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Our Future

Isn't it amazing how I would know all these things without reading man's history books? I think the voice that taught me all these things within my mind is very accurate my friend.

I don't feel like you got my point at all, but again, if it makes you happy then good luck with it. Nothing personal, but I will honestly never understand how any person can feel so self-important that they would think they were the only person God would talk to.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:18:05 PM
At 3/6/2014 5:44:50 AM, biomystic wrote:
Our Future

God uses symbolism to communicate important spiritual ideas so when people take written symbolism literally, as many fundamentalist believers do, as bornagain does, they find themselves eventually believing ancient religious relics that should be museum pieces and not inflicting museum relic ideas onto our times.

It takes a spiritually conscious and appointed person to correctly untangle and decifer ancient men's words about God and spiritual consciousness. For example, because I am a true Jewish Christian prophesy bearer I have been involved with the Hopi prophesy directly in my life and actually have my Native American spiritual brother as partner in our work to help bring in the 5th World without violence and world calamity that would otherwise occur if our work to unite Old and New World spirituality fails. The blue light in the heavens represents the Water Sign of Aquarius who carries the Spirit of Christ, i.e Messiah as the Anointed One with the Living Waters. Aquarius is traditionally thought to be ruled by Saturn who in the Canaanite language was called "EL" i.e, the name of the Canaanite's highest God who was also the ancient Hebrew's highest God and Jesus' Father, the one He turned to on the cross saying the words of the Psalm, "My EL, my EL, why hast Thou abandoned Me?" He does not ask this of Yahweh or YHWH but of EL, the Most High.

The Path to God needs straightening again and only a Jewish prophesy bearer can do it. Gentiles always screw it up when they get their religious visions and go off pretending to be Jewish prophets of God.

I was right there with you for the first paragraph, but then it suddenly sounded as if I were hearing bornofgod again. I can't help but believe that God would communicate equally with all persons, and it's only their willingness to surrender and listen that would affect the clarity of communication.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:48:59 PM
At 3/6/2014 7:12:48 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 3/6/2014 9:38:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Our Future

I don't feel like you got my point at all, but again, if it makes you happy then good luck with it. Nothing personal, but I will honestly never understand how any person can feel so self-important that they would think they were the only person God would talk to.

You have a very jealous heart who hates people who have knowledge that you don't have.