Jump to topic:

Religious civil rights in the U.S.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 5:55:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wrote this in another forum this morning so it's a copied and paste job but it's worth checking out.

I've been a U.S. citizen ever since I was born in the state of North Dakota. I didn't pay much attention to the Constitution of the U.S. or the Civil Rights of each of us citizens until God had me put together a handcart with a plastic garbage barrel strapped to it and a whiteboard mounted on two 3/8" thick threaded rods attached to the cart that holds the whiteboard above the cart, just below my face as I'm pushing it around the city of Campbell, CA.

On the whiteboard each morning, I write a new message from the knowledge of God expressing the freedoms that we all have in Him according to His laws. These laws are contrary to the laws of His people that enslave them into groups full of fear and hate for each other. These messages from God are accepted by many people in this city of Campbell who know that this world is full of leaders who evade the civil rights of them and all the citizens of the world. The people who are ignorant to our civil rights, like I used to be, walk or drive by my whiteboard messages without even noticing them. In fact, many of them will ask me what's in the garbage barrel because of their fear of what might be inside it. They might think there's a bomb inside that a crazy man is carrying around, waiting for the right opportunity to blow them all up.

The people who read these whiteboard messages are divided into two groups besides the ignorant ones who don't even recognize it. One group recognizes the Truth in these messages while the other group rejects them all. Some of the people in the group that sees the Truth in these messages from God stop and ask me about the message of the day. After I share God's laws to them, they thank me and walk away, knowing or at least believing, that I speak the Truth that is contrary to the laws of this world.

The people in the group who reject these messages have tried calling the police many times to get me off the street. Since that doesn't work, some of them have approached me in person to argue with me and actually threaten to beat me up and even threats that I wouldn't be around much longer, which are subtle death threats. These people hate the civil rights that we all share in the United States of America. These are the people who exercise their religious rights in this country and had most of the laws written to protect these religious rights, including the civil rights laws to protect them as they preach their religious dogma throughout this country and buy corporate stocks in hopes to become wealthy.

Now that I'm sharing the laws of God with whoever comes to listen to me speak them into their ears, the religious righteous people in Campbell, who dominate this community and have at least forty different church buildings built in this city, are furious that the police can't get rid of me and my whiteboard messages. Some of the police officers are religious and have rudely tried to violate my civil rights but since I know my civil rights, I don't let them do that. They walk away in anger because they know I'm right about the civil rights laws of this country. However, most of the policemen in this area support my cause and a few of them like the whiteboard messages from God's laws.

I know I will be killed in this city for promoting the laws of God contrary to the laws that enslave God's people into religious dogma and their controlling ways through their righteous corporate laws that are making a few of them very wealthy. I have noticed that corporations are the worst offenders against the civil rights of us U.S. citizens. Most of the corporate stores around here hate anyone who canvasses their area with messages that have nothing to do with their goals to make a profit off of their customers. Their corporate managers are told to call the police on anyone canvassing in front of their stores or on the property that their stores are located. They put signs out in front of their stores that say, "No loitering" or "No canvassing" as if these messages have something to do with the Truth. These signs are in violation of the civil rights of the U.S. citizens, whether they are homeless people, window shoppers, canvassers or just people who like to hang around other people and have friendly conversations with each other. These people have the right to be anywhere that the rest of God's religious people and righteous corporate stockholders and business owners are.

So my question is this;

Are you aware that your civil rights as a person is subject to the righteous people ( religious and corporate people ) who had the laws of the land passed in their favor?
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:49:23 AM
At 3/4/2014 5:55:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So my question is this;

Are you aware that your civil rights as a person is subject to the righteous people ( religious and corporate people ) who had the laws of the land passed in their favor?

Yes. And I do not like it one bit. The moralizing @$$holes and the corporate Laissez-faire fascists are controlling us.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:33:52 AM
I wrote this in another forum this morning so it's a copied and paste job but it's worth checking out.

I've been a U.S. citizen ever since I was born in the state of North Dakota. I didn't pay much attention to the Constitution of the U.S. or the Civil Rights of each of us citizens until God had me put together a handcart with a plastic garbage barrel strapped to it and a whiteboard mounted on two 3/8" thick threaded rods attached to the cart that holds the whiteboard above the cart, just below my face as I'm pushing it around the city of Campbell, CA.

On the whiteboard each morning, I write a new message from the knowledge of God expressing the freedoms that we all have in Him according to His laws. These laws are contrary to the laws of His people that enslave them into groups full of fear and hate for each other. These messages from God are accepted by many people in this city of Campbell who know that this world is full of leaders who evade the civil rights of them and all the citizens of the world. The people who are ignorant to our civil rights, like I used to be, walk or drive by my whiteboard messages without even noticing them. In fact, many of them will ask me what's in the garbage barrel because of their fear of what might be inside it. They might think there's a bomb inside that a crazy man is carrying around, waiting for the right opportunity to blow them all up.

The people who read these whiteboard messages are divided into two groups besides the ignorant ones who don't even recognize it. One group recognizes the Truth in these messages while the other group rejects them all. Some of the people in the group that sees the Truth in these messages from God stop and ask me about the message of the day. After I share God's laws to them, they thank me and walk away, knowing or at least believing, that I speak the Truth that is contrary to the laws of this world.

The people in the group who reject these messages have tried calling the police many times to get me off the street. Since that doesn't work, some of them have approached me in person to argue with me and actually threaten to beat me up and even threats that I wouldn't be around much longer, which are subtle death threats. These people hate the civil rights that we all share in the United States of America. These are the people who exercise their religious rights in this country and had most of the laws written to protect these religious rights, including the civil rights laws to protect them as they preach their religious dogma throughout this country and buy corporate stocks in hopes to become wealthy.

Now that I'm sharing the laws of God with whoever comes to listen to me speak them into their ears, the religious righteous people in Campbell, who dominate this community and have at least forty different church buildings built in this city, are furious that the police can't get rid of me and my whiteboard messages. Some of the police officers are religious and have rudely tried to violate my civil rights but since I know my civil rights, I don't let them do that. They walk away in anger because they know I'm right about the civil rights laws of this country. However, most of the policemen in this area support my cause and a few of them like the whiteboard messages from God's laws.

I know I will be killed in this city for promoting the laws of God contrary to the laws that enslave God's people into religious dogma and their controlling ways through their righteous corporate laws that are making a few of them very wealthy. I have noticed that corporations are the worst offenders against the civil rights of us U.S. citizens. Most of the corporate stores around here hate anyone who canvasses their area with messages that have nothing to do with their goals to make a profit off of their customers. Their corporate managers are told to call the police on anyone canvassing in front of their stores or on the property that their stores are located. They put signs out in front of their stores that say, "No loitering" or "No canvassing" as if these messages have something to do with the Truth. These signs are in violation of the civil rights of the U.S. citizens, whether they are homeless people, window shoppers, canvassers or just people who like to hang around other people and have friendly conversations with each other. These people have the right to be anywhere that the rest of God's religious people and righteous corporate stockholders and business owners are.

So my question is this;

Wow. Now I know how special you actually are.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:46:21 AM
At 3/6/2014 7:49:23 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

So my question is this;

Yes. And I do not like it one bit. The moralizing @$$holes and the corporate Laissez-faire fascists are controlling us.

They are scared of the Truth my friend. They look at me with suspicion and even terror in their eyes.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:49:14 AM
At 3/6/2014 8:33:52 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

So my question is this;

None of us are anymore special than another because we are all in ONE Creator. The special one IS our Creator and we'll be living His laws in the next age after He ends this age by killing all the unrighteous flesh that have been deceiving us ever since man was put into this world.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:37:37 AM
At 3/6/2014 9:49:14 AM, bornofgod wrote:

So my question is this;

None of us are anymore special than another because we are all in ONE Creator. The special one IS our Creator and we'll be living His laws in the next age after He ends this age by killing all the unrighteous flesh that have been deceiving us ever since man was put into this world.

You know, I almost agree with you.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 4:42:04 PM
At 3/6/2014 9:46:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

So my question is this;

They are scared of the Truth my friend. They look at me with suspicion and even terror in their eyes.

I don't agree with your religious views, as I am an atheist, but it only takes a second to see who is really controlling the US. It is the social conservatives who get elected by getting money from corporations (and yes the democrats as well. Just different people and different corporations and interest groups) and then get to spread their social conservative agenda with the exception that they do everything else the businesses want. And the democrats who are also elected by corporations are too weak to do anything in the social aspect.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:33:20 AM
At 3/6/2014 11:37:37 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 3/6/2014 9:49:14 AM, bornofgod wrote:

So my question is this;

You know, I almost agree with you.

What this means is that our Creator is bringing you to the light ( understanding ). Keep listening to Him my friend.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:42:57 AM
At 3/6/2014 4:42:04 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

So my question is this;

I don't agree with your religious views, as I am an atheist, but it only takes a second to see who is really controlling the US. It is the social conservatives who get elected by getting money from corporations (and yes the democrats as well. Just different people and different corporations and interest groups) and then get to spread their social conservative agenda with the exception that they do everything else the businesses want. And the democrats who are also elected by corporations are too weak to do anything in the social aspect.

I have several atheist friends and in fact, I was once an atheist who didn't believe in a Creator while I was a drunk back in the 1970's. I figured the people on this planet were prisoners or the bad aliens of different alien societies and that explained all the different races and languages of this world.

I can easily see the self righteous people in the city of Campbell who hate the civil rights laws that the homeless people have here. That's why the police keep trying to get rid of us by waking us up at night and telling us to leave town. One policeman told me that Campbell was trying to be the "Beverly Hills" of the San Francisco Bay area, meaning that they are exalting this city above the rest of the cities around this south bay by getting rid of anyone who doesn't deserve to live here ( the poor people ). Most of these people here are religious.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 2:40:58 AM

So my question is this;

Bog everybody looks at you with pity.

Didn't last long on DC&R did ya. And everybody considered you a deluded fool. As many have said you need help.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 1:22:47 PM
At 3/7/2014 2:40:58 AM, bulproof wrote:

So my question is this;

Bog everybody looks at you with pity.

Didn't last long on DC&R did ya. And everybody considered you a deluded fool. As many have said you need help.

Unbelievers like you were made by our Creator to reject Him so I'm not concerned about the unbelievers who had me banned in that particular forum. All it takes is one or two unbelievers in a forum to get me banned. I've been banned well over a hundred times in the past five years to I'm used to their ( unbelievers ) rejection.