Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

FALUn GONG IS A SCAM!!!! BRAINWASHED PEOPLE!!

ConspiracyRevamped
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 9:10:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I had to choose to put this in either politics or religion but since Falun Gong was a "religious" kind of practice, than I guess this is the right sector to put it in.

Falun Gong is a scam. And I'm going to prove it.

People who don't know what it is, search it on Google or Wikipedia, whatever.

Most people are "tinkered" to believe that it is just some practice and people do it, and the Chinese government it JUST torturing peaceful people, that's all you think when I mention "Falun Gong". But what you do not know, is the dark truth.

It was a very ambitious made up sort of "religion" by some founder named Hongzhi Li. I have seen the news and heard people who practice Falun Gong don't go to the hospital. This is a belief that your sickness can "magically" go away with some Falun Gong exercises. People who have Diabetes don't take their medicine, people who have Cancer don't treat it, and it goes on. This killed so many people. Kids died they knew nothing about Falun Gong but have "brainwashed" parents that refused to take them to the hospital because "meditating" using your "inner-strength" heals illnesses.

Hongzhi Li is a very good scammer because he was able to get people involved in it and raise money from it. Look now, he happily left with millions to live with in US while he destroyed the people and society of China and many other countries.

If you or anyone you know practices Falun Gong, tell them it is a cult that is a scam to raise money to make the founder rich and all you are doing is killing yourself believing in their practices. I don't want to go too in-depth, but there is more to the story.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 9:13:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/4/2014 9:10:46 PM, ConspiracyRevamped wrote:
I had to choose to put this in either politics or religion but since Falun Gong was a "religious" kind of practice, than I guess this is the right sector to put it in.

Falun Gong is a scam. And I'm going to prove it.

People who don't know what it is, search it on Google or Wikipedia, whatever.

Most people are "tinkered" to believe that it is just some practice and people do it, and the Chinese government it JUST torturing peaceful people, that's all you think when I mention "Falun Gong". But what you do not know, is the dark truth.

It was a very ambitious made up sort of "religion" by some founder named Hongzhi Li. I have seen the news and heard people who practice Falun Gong don't go to the hospital. This is a belief that your sickness can "magically" go away with some Falun Gong exercises. People who have Diabetes don't take their medicine, people who have Cancer don't treat it, and it goes on. This killed so many people. Kids died they knew nothing about Falun Gong but have "brainwashed" parents that refused to take them to the hospital because "meditating" using your "inner-strength" heals illnesses.

Hongzhi Li is a very good scammer because he was able to get people involved in it and raise money from it. Look now, he happily left with millions to live with in US while he destroyed the people and society of China and many other countries.

If you or anyone you know practices Falun Gong, tell them it is a cult that is a scam to raise money to make the founder rich and all you are doing is killing yourself believing in their practices. I don't want to go too in-depth, but there is more to the story.

It's a religion, so you aren't supplying news.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin