Jump to topic:

Dogknox, Peter was called Satan!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 1:39:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
According to the catholic Satanic bible RSV verses Mark 8:33, this is correct!

Hence the catholic popeys are agents of Satan!

QED
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 10:13:26 PM
At 3/5/2014 1:39:08 AM, Composer wrote:

QED

Catholics also like to worship idols. Their churches are filled with them. They pray to many of them including the mother of God and ask her to pray for them since their God won't listen to them pray for themselves.

This is the prayer to Mary....

Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God does not listen to sinners. Catholics admit to being sinners in their repetitious prayers to Mary. That is why they need to ask their idols to pray for them.They seem to think they will be heard if they pray the same prayer often enough.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners:

Matt 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

The Hail Mary prayer is nothing but a vain repetition. It no more beneficial than praying to the ceiling or a stone statue of Mickey Mouse.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 11:36:39 PM

QED

Your argument is self-refuting. You have no Bible without the Catholic Church. If the popes are satanic you following Satan in denouncing the Popes.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 5:59:34 AM
At 3/5/2014 10:13:26 PM, Skyangel wrote:

QED

Catholics also like to worship idols. Their churches are filled with them. They pray to many of them including the mother of God and ask her to pray for them since their God won't listen to them pray for themselves.

Hail Mary

pray for us sinners,

God does not listen to sinners. Catholics admit to being sinners in their repetitious prayers to Mary. That is why they need to ask their idols to pray for them.They seem to think they will be heard if they pray the same prayer often enough.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Matt 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

The Hail Mary prayer is nothing but a vain repetition. It no more beneficial than praying to the ceiling or a stone statue of Mickey Mouse.

Question: How does an atheist use the Bible as authority for her atheistic ideas that the Bible is worthless and belief in God as well? Only a truly schizoid fanatic daily parades her split personality problems in public. I'm sorry to be so heavy on you, skyangle, but you are a fanatic who doesn't listen to any feedback that counters your ego investment in a failed ideology. And it is a total failure of spiritual consciousness that your ego disallows you to see but theists can see it plainly. You are a Nature worshiper who wants to tell herself her ideas of Nature can be applied to God and Spirit when she doesn't comprehend Spirit and Nature are different modalities altogether, one well, "spiritual", i.e, invisible energy, and the other material with physical properties. Physical properties by themselves, no matter how beautiful and stunning to the eye they might be, can never instruct a human being on how to create a peaceful society through following certain rules. No flower can tell you this, no sunset, no natural object in itself. Communication from God comes from natural and supernatural events carrying special meaning in symbolic form, i.e. dunking in water becomes something more than getting wet.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:05:17 PM
At 3/6/2014 5:59:34 AM, biomystic wrote:

QED

Hail Mary

pray for us sinners,

Question: How does an atheist use the Bible as authority for her atheistic ideas that the Bible is worthless and belief in God as well? Only a truly schizoid fanatic daily parades her split personality problems in public. I'm sorry to be so heavy on you, skyangle, but you are a fanatic who doesn't listen to any feedback that counters your ego investment in a failed ideology. And it is a total failure of spiritual consciousness that your ego disallows you to see but theists can see it plainly. You are a Nature worshiper who wants to tell herself her ideas of Nature can be applied to God and Spirit when she doesn't comprehend Spirit and Nature are different modalities altogether, one well, "spiritual", i.e, invisible energy, and the other material with physical properties. Physical properties by themselves, no matter how beautiful and stunning to the eye they might be, can never instruct a human being on how to create a peaceful society through following certain rules. No flower can tell you this, no sunset, no natural object in itself. Communication from God comes from natural and supernatural events carrying special meaning in symbolic form, i.e. dunking in water becomes something more than getting wet.

Dear confused Biomystic,
This debate discussion is about the Catholics. Why are your questions about my personal beliefs? I am not Catholic and I am not Atheist. I do not have a split personality. I am not schizophrenic. I am perfectly healthy and normal. I am not a religious fanatic of any kind. I worship nothing and no one. I live in reality and believe in life and truth.
You seem to have a huge problem with misjudging people and misinterpreting their words.
Pull the beam out of your own eyes before you try to take the specks out of others.
Maybe you can also try jumping in the lake if getting wet has such a spiritual significance for you. LOL
Try to understand what I am talking about instead of misinterpreting me and trashing what I say.

Now please try to stick to the debate topic like a good boy instead of sidetracking to irrelevant personal issues.
What do you think about the Catholic idols and their vain repetitious prayers?
Why do you think Jesus called Peter Satan?
Do you think Catholics are agents of Satan since St Peter is believed to be the founding apostle of the Catholic church ?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:42:38 AM

QED

Your argument is self-refuting. You have no Bible without the Catholic Church.
Incorrect!

The catholics plagiarised the Jewish propaganda then tried to claim it as theirs from their imaginary god!

Romans 3:1 - 2

At 3/5/2014 11:36:39 PM, Geogeer wrote:
If the popes are satanic you following Satan in denouncing the Popes.

You have that ars_e backwards dimwit!

As the popeys are agents of Satan according to Mark 8:33 then my denouncing them is my denouncing their Satan!

You are obviously another dumb catholic or one of their dumb clones!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:45:02 AM

QED

Hail Mary

pray for us sinners,

So you're trying to tell us that you're not a sinner. Do you know what a sinner is?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 1:45:48 AM
At 3/7/2014 12:42:38 AM, Composer wrote:

I'm sorry I thought you wanted a reasonable debate. Carry on then.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 4:33:30 PM
At 3/7/2014 12:45:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

QED

Hail Mary

pray for us sinners,

So you're trying to tell us that you're not a sinner. Do you know what a sinner is?

I am that I am. I am not a Catholic. I am not religious,. I am not a person who prays to any invisible gods. It is silly to talk to invisible people. It is as silly as any child talking to their invisible imaginary friends.

According to 1John 3:4 sin is the transgression of the law. Therefore logically a sinner is the same as a lawbreaker. It is any person who breaks a law.
God is also a sinner since he breaks his own laws and violates his own commandments.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 4:56:27 PM
At 3/7/2014 4:33:30 PM, Skyangel wrote:

QED

Hail Mary

pray for us sinners,

I am that I am. I am not a Catholic. I am not religious,. I am not a person who prays to any invisible gods. It is silly to talk to invisible people. It is as silly as any child talking to their invisible imaginary friends.

According to 1John 3:4 sin is the transgression of the law. Therefore logically a sinner is the same as a lawbreaker. It is any person who breaks a law.
God is also a sinner since he breaks his own laws and violates his own commandments.

This woman really is crazy! Skyangle, when you use Bible verses to back up your atheist ideology that tries to tell people who believe in God they are nuts? Well, my very schizoid OCD egotist, you really do need counseling as you can't see it, your own contradictory ideology that's claiming spiritual authority by using Bible verses created by men who not only believed in a personal God but were visited by the Same, and here you are using their words to put Bible believers down as silly deluded superstitious ninnies? You are nuts and I don't mean that as slander but as an accurate description of your daily behavior seen here. You cast negative judgments daily against others while being completely blind to your own need to use spiritual visionaries to shore up your atheist belief system, that like all such has nothing to offer in itself. Nature has always been with us and it cannot speak. But God can.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:54:51 PM
At 3/7/2014 4:56:27 PM, biomystic wrote:
At 3/7/2014 4:33:30 PM, Skyangel wrote:

QED

Hail Mary

pray for us sinners,

This woman really is crazy! Skyangle, when you use Bible verses to back up your atheist ideology that tries to tell people who believe in God they are nuts? Well, my very schizoid OCD egotist, you really do need counseling as you can't see it, your own contradictory ideology that's claiming spiritual authority by using Bible verses created by men who not only believed in a personal God but were visited by the Same, and here you are using their words to put Bible believers down as silly deluded superstitious ninnies? You are nuts and I don't mean that as slander but as an accurate description of your daily behavior seen here. You cast negative judgments daily against others while being completely blind to your own need to use spiritual visionaries to shore up your atheist belief system, that like all such has nothing to offer in itself. Nature has always been with us and it cannot speak. But God can.

How many times to I need to explain to you that I am not an atheist? A lack of belief in imaginary gods does not make me an atheist. It makes me a realist.
I see a real visible God defined as LIFE in the bible. Life is easy to see and easy to understand. I believe LIFE exists because I can see it daily.
I use the bible verses which believers claim to believe, to prove to them they are sinners and God does not listen to sinners so their prayers are obviously all in vain.
What is crazy about that? I am attempting to cure their delusions with the very thing that caused their delusions in the first place. It is like using snake poison to make an antidote for the poison.
I can also claim to have been visited by God and be referring to LIFE itself. but no one would believe me or understand me any more than they would believe you or any other person who claimed to have been visited by God because they define the God as the invisible supernatural being in the bible stories who appears only to bible characters. If you do not believe God manifests itself to me or any other human on earth daily, why believe story characters were visited by God? Has God stopped visiting any people except insane ones these days? LOL
Have you ever been visited by the same invisible being who visited the bible characters? If so, what drugs were you on at the time?
Nature has indeed always been with us and it doesn't need to speak in order to teach us what we have learned about it. Humans learn from it by studying the way it works. That includes human nature. A person does not need to be able to speak in order to communicate with others. Body language can say a lot.
Invisible supernatural people do not speak to anyone. Peoples thoughts and imaginations and fantasies come from their own mind and the way they perceive and interpret life and the circumstances around them. Life itself inspires us or repulses us. It can do both at the same time.
Wake up to reality.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 9:34:24 PM
"I can also claim to have been visited by God and be referring to LIFE itself. but no one would believe me or understand me any more than they would believe you or any other person who claimed to have been visited by God because they define the God as the invisible supernatural being in the bible stories who appears only to bible characters."

No God in your ideology, skyangle, equals "atheist". You need to take your own advice and wake up but like I say, you're a fanatic egotist who can't hear any criticism of your schizoid ideology that wants to make spiritual claims as a nature worshiper who disbelieves in God. You say so yourself so each post of yours claiming otherwise is just you being schizoid with no self-awareness. It wouldn't be so bad except your lack of self-awareness become nasty when you turn against real theists as some sort of authority in theist matters, i.e pure bullshite position that you are unable to back off from due to typical atheist narcissistic ego running your life instead of true spiritual consciousness.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 5:14:39 AM

QED

At 3/5/2014 11:36:39 PM, Geogeer wrote:
Your argument is self-refuting. You have no Bible without the Catholic Church. If the popes are satanic you following Satan in denouncing the Popes.
You are in error!

The catholics stole & plagiarised their scriptures from the Superior Jews!

What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. (Rom. 3:1 - 2) Story book