Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Where are the Muslims at?

NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,
Krazzy_Player
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 3:57:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,
Muslims are less over here. Even if they are they are less skilled and end up in forfeiting.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 3:59:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 3:57:36 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,
Muslims are less over here. Even if they are they are less skilled and end up in forfeiting.

That's a shame. Just from looking at the archive, I can tell that we had High Elo Muslim debaters in DDO, but who for some reason stopped coming here.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 4:42:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The burden of proof is on me, but any apologetic Con gives should be based on empirical evidence.
Dude, do you know what emprical evidence is?

Empirical evidence is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.

Empricicly prove Earth is round, prove Big Bang, prove you are not Pan Troglodytes, prove evolution?
This is red.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:58:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 4:42:43 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
The burden of proof is on me, but any apologetic Con gives should be based on empirical evidence.
Dude, do you know what emprical evidence is?

Empirical evidence is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.

Not really. There is also secondary/research-wise empirical evidence, which is valid as long as it can be tracked to sensory experiences in some way.

Empricicly prove Earth is round, prove Big Bang, prove you are not Pan Troglodytes, prove evolution?

I'm not asking for "empirical proof" but "empirical evidence." For instance, empirical evidence on Earth being round would be satellite imagery, empirical evidence on the Big Bang would be the Cosmic Background Radiation, empirical evidence that I'm am not Pan Troglodytes would a Skype video-call, etc. As those all can be put under the "observation" umbrella.

For instance, if Mohammad said "Mountain-heads are black." And someone said "He meant mountain-heads in that region were all black." Empirical evidence would be to speak of other sources which prove this was said in that context, and provide modern-day imagery of such mountains. That's not asking for too much. If I remove the "empirical evidence", then even if Mohammad said 'Cats are dogs,' literally anyone can get away with head-flipping apologetic such as "He meant both are pets NEXT?"

Moreover, I'm not sure what you mean by "prove evolution." Are you aware that there is no such thing as "scientific proofs" in science?
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:11:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I warned Muslims here as I do on most internet forums where Muslims post, that Muhammad has left them at great disadvantage when they go up against Western intellectuals used to arguing logically vs. Muslim emotionally as fundamentalist religious fanatics who cannot ever look at their own ideology objectively, they are forbidden to do so else land themselves in ever-lasting Hell if not real trouble on earth. When you are afraid to ever diss your Authority Figure and His Book, your two Idols it is Taboo to ever cross, how can you debate Westerners free to speak their minds without such hideous coercion running in the background?

So when Muslims hit the internet forums they meet right away with Muhammad's Fatal Flaw, the major one of many, the narcissistic idea he could freeze all knowledge of science and history he knew at his time, 7th Century A.D. Thus he perpetually from his grave created Muslims to be brain dead zombies carrying Muhammad's 7th Century ideas into our 21st Century where of course they are completely out of date as moral guidelines. Who needs religious violent totalitarian society, huh? Not me, not anyone who values their freedoms. Who needs 7th Century social ideas foisted onto the 21st Century? Who needs religious ignorance blocking real education? Who needs a SUICIDE BOMBER'S RELIGION in our times? So Muslims find a Western Wall greeting their beloved Muhammad's religious ambition to take over the world from his grave using Muslim minions taught how not to think critically but emotionally as children who never grow up and constantly need a Father to tell them how to think and be.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 10:44:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 6:58:50 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 4:42:43 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
The burden of proof is on me, but any apologetic Con gives should be based on empirical evidence.
Dude, do you know what emprical evidence is?

Empirical evidence is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.

Not really. There is also secondary/research-wise empirical evidence, which is valid as long as it can be tracked to sensory experiences in some way.

Empricicly prove Earth is round, prove Big Bang, prove you are not Pan Troglodytes, prove evolution?

I'm not asking for "empirical proof" but "empirical evidence." For instance, empirical evidence on Earth being round would be satellite imagery, empirical evidence on the Big Bang would be the Cosmic Background Radiation, empirical evidence that I'm am not Pan Troglodytes would a Skype video-call, etc. As those all can be put under the "observation" umbrella.
Satellite images are not empirical evidence, unless you have took them, else they are Testimony.
May be I misunderstood your statement, if I understand it correctly, you are asking for empirical evidence of the statement being true, not for the evidence of statement being said by prophet.

And when I said prove I am not asking for 100% proof, I am asking rationally, logically, empirically most plausible answer, or explanation.

And biomystic, as I earlier in other topic posts said, best thing you can do for humanity is get rid of yourself.
This is red.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 10:51:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And it would be nice if you gave the list of hadiths which you are going to use, so Con can check the sources, and reliability.
This is red.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:00:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Satellite images are not empirical evidence, unless you have took them, else they are Testimony.

It's second-hand empirical evidence (if someone else took them). As as long as you establish that they were taken by a credible, educational source, then they are reliable evidence. I don't follow the traditional definition of empirical evidence which seems to mean that "you have to see it, for it to be considered empirical." You can still use second-hand empirical evidence in my definition if you establish sufficient credibility of its origin.

May be I misunderstood your statement, if I understand it correctly, you are asking for empirical evidence of the statement being true, not for the evidence of statement being said by prophet.

The debate is based on the "authentic hadeeths", which for the sake of argumentation I am assuming are authentic as Hadeeth scholars would call them. The debate is on whether they contain falsehoods.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:04:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 10:51:02 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
And it would be nice if you gave the list of hadiths which you are going to use, so Con can check the sources, and reliability.

I have already checked their credibility, and my opponent could so also when they are presented. My opponent is expected to consider all authentic hadeeths truthful to join this debate. If he has doubt about that, then it would be risky to join. Once I present them, I will try my best to reference them using three types of references I know of(Standard, Arabic in-book, and USA) for him to find them.

Nevertheless, it makes no sense for me to give out all the Hadeeths in the opening statement, as I could use more as the debate goes on or remove some because of character limit, and because it kills the element of suspense.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:16:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

NiqashMotawadi3 first .. It is good to meet you..
I suggest you ask Fruitytree she seems to be a strong (indoctrinated) Muslim!!
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:29:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 11:16:54 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

NiqashMotawadi3 first .. It is good to meet you..
I suggest you ask Fruitytree she seems to be a strong (indoctrinated) Muslim!!

If I recall correctly, I asked her once to debate me and she refused my challenge, but it wasn't about this topic.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:40:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The debate is based on the "authentic hadeeths", which for the sake of argumentation I am assuming are authentic as Hadeeth scholars would call them. The debate is on whether they contain falsehoods.

OK, the debate is about content of hadiths. OK I am accepting, but I hope you will post argument, in few hours, I will be online on Monday again.
This is red.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:45:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 11:40:03 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
The debate is based on the "authentic hadeeths", which for the sake of argumentation I am assuming are authentic as Hadeeth scholars would call them. The debate is on whether they contain falsehoods.

OK, the debate is about content of hadiths. OK I am accepting, but I hope you will post argument, in few hours, I will be online on Monday again.

I need some time to do that. It's better if you write "I accept" on Monday, so that you have enough time to write a response when I will actually present my argument, if you can't be online until Monday.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 11:47:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 11:40:03 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
The debate is based on the "authentic hadeeths", which for the sake of argumentation I am assuming are authentic as Hadeeth scholars would call them. The debate is on whether they contain falsehoods.

OK, the debate is about content of hadiths. OK I am accepting, but I hope you will post argument, in few hours, I will be online on Monday again.

Never mind. I just noticed that you wrote "I accept". I will write my argument like 2 days from now, so you will have some time to respond to it after Monday.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:13:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

Response: Where are the muslims? One is right here. Whatever debate you want to have, bring forth your argument and I will surely address it.

As for debate challenges, I have no interest in them, as they are pointless to me. I am not interested in votes, nor does a vote determine whether something is right or wrong. They are also time consuming to address point after point of an argument when I have school and work to do.

So for the sake of argument, let's say you won the votes hands down. Now that that is out the way, produce your argument here, and I will expose it.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:19:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 6:13:32 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,


Response: Where are the muslims? One is right here. Whatever debate you want to have, bring forth your argument and I will surely address it.

As for debate challenges, I have no interest in them, as they are pointless to me. I am not interested in votes, nor does a vote determine whether something is right or wrong. They are also time consuming to address point after point of an argument when I have school and work to do.

So for the sake of argument, let's say you won the votes hands down. Now that that is out the way, produce your argument here, and I will expose it.

I respect your opinion and I value your honesty and general approach to matters. But I like debates as they have a challenging aspect. Nevertheless, I'm also up for the discussions you suggested, and I think it would be a good idea if we both discussed many things about Islam, but in private discussions. Unfortunately, I'm currently busy with two debates and other Real Life matters, so when I'm free, I'll PM you and we'll discuss the topic at hand. (This could be after a week or so).

Thanks for your reply, friend.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:37:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 11:16:54 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

NiqashMotawadi3 first .. It is good to meet you..
I suggest you ask Fruitytree she seems to be a strong (indoctrinated) Muslim!!
Hi..
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:39:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 11:29:45 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 11:16:54 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

NiqashMotawadi3 first .. It is good to meet you..
I suggest you ask Fruitytree she seems to be a strong (indoctrinated) Muslim!!

If I recall correctly, I asked her once to debate me and she refused my challenge, but it wasn't about this topic.

I think you should post one hadeeth here , I mean what's the point of keeping it just for the challenge ?! if you really believe it contains falsehood, show it to the world!
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:42:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 6:39:55 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 3/8/2014 11:29:45 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 11:16:54 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

NiqashMotawadi3 first .. It is good to meet you..
I suggest you ask Fruitytree she seems to be a strong (indoctrinated) Muslim!!

If I recall correctly, I asked her once to debate me and she refused my challenge, but it wasn't about this topic.

I think you should post one hadeeth here , I mean what's the point of keeping it just for the challenge ?! if you really believe it contains falsehood, show it to the world!

Someone already accepted the debate... You can follow the debate... I'll write my arguments in 1-2 days.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:43:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 6:42:18 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 6:39:55 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 3/8/2014 11:29:45 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 3/8/2014 11:16:54 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 3/8/2014 3:48:43 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Till now, my debate in the challenge period has not been accepted. It's about Mohammad speaking falsehoods in hadeeths that are considered authentic.

http://www.debate.org...

You're required to have completed a minimum of 5 debates to accept it, but I can make exceptions.

N,

NiqashMotawadi3 first .. It is good to meet you..
I suggest you ask Fruitytree she seems to be a strong (indoctrinated) Muslim!!

If I recall correctly, I asked her once to debate me and she refused my challenge, but it wasn't about this topic.

I think you should post one hadeeth here , I mean what's the point of keeping it just for the challenge ?! if you really believe it contains falsehood, show it to the world!

Someone already accepted the debate... You can follow the debate... I'll write my arguments in 1-2 days.

Ok, but then maybe it will help to discuss it here too..