Jump to topic:

Life after Death

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 1:03:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here's a written post about a few things I talk about in this video but this video gives you a lot more detail about living in Paradise.

http://www.debate.org...
Evan_Shad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:06:57 PM
I read the beginning of your link, but I have a major question. Why do you believe in the bible? It's a book that says bold religious doctrines; that means you shouldn't accept it unless it has some epistemic merit. Why do you believe it?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:18:46 PM
At 3/9/2014 10:06:57 PM, Evan_Shad wrote:
I read the beginning of your link, but I have a major question. Why do you believe in the bible? It's a book that says bold religious doctrines; that means you shouldn't accept it unless it has some epistemic merit. Why do you believe it?

Did you watch the video to see if I quoted anything from the Bible? The video is about Life after Death, not about a Bible that Christians can't interpret.

All the original prophecies came from Me, your Creator so I don't have to believe in anything. The Bible contains all kinds of lies by religious people who had no idea who our Creator was. But at the same time, the prophecies were meant for My servant to read them so I could teach them who My people were in My mind.

Life is but a dream my friend and always will be.
Evan_Shad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:25:36 PM
I didn't see a video anywhere. And I realize you didn't technically cite the bible. But I read the first several paragraphs, and all the keywords seem to hint at christianity. Also I once read revelations (the entire book) and what you say seems pretty similar. On the off chance that you aren't getting this from the bible, I apologize for a misunderstanding.

Your second paragraph is mysterious. Are you really saying you are God, or you are just talking from God's perspective like lots of christian hymns do? And who is "your servant"?

Finally, what does life being a dream have to do with this?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:41:01 PM
At 3/9/2014 10:25:36 PM, Evan_Shad wrote:
I didn't see a video anywhere. And I realize you didn't technically cite the bible. But I read the first several paragraphs, and all the keywords seem to hint at christianity. Also I once read revelations (the entire book) and what you say seems pretty similar. On the off chance that you aren't getting this from the bible, I apologize for a misunderstanding.

Your second paragraph is mysterious. Are you really saying you are God, or you are just talking from God's perspective like lots of christian hymns do? And who is "your servant"?

Go to the top of this page and click the arrow on the YouTube video to start watching the video. You need to watch the entire video to help you understand your questions here. OK?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:41:28 PM

Shad, bog is so far around the twist he's shaking hands with himself. He isn't worth it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 10:48:16 PM
At 3/9/2014 10:41:28 PM, bulproof wrote:

Shad, bog is so far around the twist he's shaking hands with himself. He isn't worth it.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
Evan_Shad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:51:52 AM
Earlier, you implied that you weren't getting this from the bible. What happened? Also I'm sorry if your link didn't work or something, but I just don't see an arrow anywhere except the one on the ad bar?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:49:56 AM
At 3/10/2014 7:51:52 AM, Evan_Shad wrote:
Earlier, you implied that you weren't getting this from the bible. What happened? Also I'm sorry if your link didn't work or something, but I just don't see an arrow anywhere except the one on the ad bar?

Click the arrow to start this video and watch the entire video;
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 9:56:24 AM
You may have to adjust the size of your pixels to get the full view of the web pages. Go into your computer control panel and find the program to adjust the size of your images you see on your computer monitor. Make the image smaller so that you can see the video I placed on the right side of your webpage where the advertisements are for this Debate.org forum. They just recently added these side bar ads and are very distracting to this site. It also made this site much slower to work in. But they have to make profit so this is why website owners are turning to corporations to place ads in their websites to make money. It's destroying the internet, just like they destroyed television and Youtube viewing.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 6:57:45 PM
At 3/10/2014 9:22:56 PM, Evan_Shad wrote:
I said I couldn't find the arrow. Telling me to click it does no good.

Click on this address; http://youtu.be...
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:18:29 PM
At 3/9/2014 10:18:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Did you watch the video to see if I quoted anything from the Bible? The video is about Life after Death, not about a Bible that Christians can't interpret.

All the original prophecies came from Me, your Creator so I don't have to believe in anything. The Bible contains all kinds of lies by religious people who had no idea who our Creator was. But at the same time, the prophecies were meant for My servant to read them so I could teach them who My people were in My mind.

"All the original prophecies came from Me, your Creator so I don't have to believe in anything." As long as you continue to insist that you personally speak for the creator of all things then I can't imagine anyone with a rational mind ever taking you seriously, and you are doing much more harm than good. You cannot even begin to imagine an infinity in time, let alone an infinite being. Why are you too blind to see that?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 8:04:38 AM
At 3/11/2014 8:18:29 PM, Idealist wrote:

"All the original prophecies came from Me, your Creator so I don't have to believe in anything." As long as you continue to insist that you personally speak for the creator of all things then I can't imagine anyone with a rational mind ever taking you seriously, and you are doing much more harm than good. You cannot even begin to imagine an infinity in time, let alone an infinite being. Why are you too blind to see that?

Why do you keep doubting my friend? Didn't I have My other saints and prophets testify for Me?

Did I have them say these things about Me and My Voice?

John 10
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28: and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
29: My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
30: I and the Father are one."

Do you think Jesus was speaking about his flesh or the invisible voice that God created us saint's as?

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

John 18:
37: Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

The flesh I'm using in this forum is bearing witness to the Truth my friend. If you can hear My Voice, then you are one of Mine.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 8:06:03 AM
At 3/11/2014 10:23:49 PM, Evan_Shad wrote:
Sorry, I'm not going to watch a 70 minute video. Surely you can summarize it.

Those who knock on My door, I will let in and give them what they need.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 9:12:41 AM
At 3/12/2014 8:06:03 AM, bornofgod wrote:

And, when it's all said and done - and by your own admission - it makes not one whit of difference whether anyone believes a word you say or not: no punishment for not believing you, and no reward if anyone does. So "what they need" amounts to nothing.

You preach. Someone listens. Someone believes you. What difference does it make? None whatsoever. Another person listens. That person rejects your teachings. What difference does it make? None whatsoever. It's like "heads I win; tails you lose - but I get nothing if I win, and you lose nothing if you lose.

So you are on here telling us that God gave you a message to deliver, and evidently the message is: whether or not one believes the message is beside the point. Strange message, eh?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:32:12 AM
At 3/12/2014 9:12:41 AM, annanicole wrote:

And, when it's all said and done - and by your own admission - it makes not one whit of difference whether anyone believes a word you say or not: no punishment for not believing you, and no reward if anyone does. So "what they need" amounts to nothing.

You preach. Someone listens. Someone believes you. What difference does it make? None whatsoever. Another person listens. That person rejects your teachings. What difference does it make? None whatsoever. It's like "heads I win; tails you lose - but I get nothing if I win, and you lose nothing if you lose.

So you are on here telling us that God gave you a message to deliver, and evidently the message is: whether or not one believes the message is beside the point. Strange message, eh?

The only difference it makes is that a believer will know why he's dying.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:34:29 AM
At 3/12/2014 10:32:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:

And it doesn't really matter if he knows it or not.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:40:26 AM
At 3/12/2014 10:34:29 AM, annanicole wrote:

No!!!

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

It makes no difference at all whether you were a prophet, saint, believer, unbeliever or an ignorant person of our Creator. We're all going to die in this world so that God's consciousness ( our true invisible existence ) will go on to the next age. Then we'll experience new flesh and new life for eternity.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:45:42 AM
At 3/12/2014 10:40:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No!!!

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

It makes no difference at all whether you were a prophet, saint, believer, unbeliever or an ignorant person of our Creator. We're all going to die in this world so that God's consciousness ( our true invisible existence ) will go on to the next age. Then we'll experience new flesh and new life for eternity.

So by your own admission it makes no difference whether anybody pays a lick of attention to what you teach, does it?

You teach that we are all going to die. Well, we knew that anyhow.

"And inasmuch as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this cometh judgment" (Heb 9: 27)

It is certain that all men will die, and it is equally certain that judgment comes after death. Tell us what happens at the judgment.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 10:50:00 AM
At 3/12/2014 10:45:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 3/12/2014 10:40:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No!!!

Jeremiah 31

So by your own admission it makes no difference whether anybody pays a lick of attention to what you teach, does it?

You teach that we are all going to die. Well, we knew that anyhow.

"And inasmuch as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this cometh judgment" (Heb 9: 27)

It is certain that all men will die, and it is equally certain that judgment comes after death. Tell us what happens at the judgment.

God's judgment is the death of our flesh. Remember this, "the wages of sin is death".

We will awaken in new flesh in the new Earth and never know we died in the past.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 5:17:35 PM
At 3/12/2014 8:04:38 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/11/2014 8:18:29 PM, Idealist wrote:

Why do you keep doubting my friend? Didn't I have My other saints and prophets testify for Me?

Did I have them say these things about Me and My Voice?

John 10
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28: and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
29: My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
30: I and the Father are one."

Do you think Jesus was speaking about his flesh or the invisible voice that God created us saint's as?

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

John 18:
37: Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

The flesh I'm using in this forum is bearing witness to the Truth my friend. If you can hear My Voice, then you are one of Mine.

You answered your own question. I can hear your voice, not the voice of God.