Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

How many debate posters here are disabled?

biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 8:27:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As one who frequents internet religious forums I can't help but notice that there exists on each forum "regulars", people posting each and every day and I have to wonder where they have the time to do so. So I'd like to get an idea of if any or how many "regulars" here are disabled people or retired from jobs.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:07:38 PM
At 3/9/2014 8:27:25 PM, biomystic wrote:
As one who frequents internet religious forums I can't help but notice that there exists on each forum "regulars", people posting each and every day and I have to wonder where they have the time to do so. So I'd like to get an idea of if any or how many "regulars" here are disabled people or retired from jobs.

Well, I'm not sure whether I am a 'regular', but I am 16. Public school has surprisingly little work.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Evan_Shad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:24:42 PM
Yeah, I totally know what you mean. I've been on catholic answer forums, veritas society, some four of five other philosophy forums, and a couple debate groups on facebook. The second most common problem with them was that despite what the site said about it's member count, there were only five to ten actual posters on each one.
Evan_Shad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 9:25:47 PM
Oh yeah and there were a couple guys on each one that were just on every darn single thread and it was kind of annoying. Especially since it was usually the less reasonable people.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 11:27:30 PM

Many here appear to be mentally challenged.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 1:34:59 AM

Bornofgod is definitely disabled. I am not, however. I am just lazy.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 4:36:30 AM
At 3/9/2014 11:27:30 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Many here appear to be mentally challenged.

Yes 40+ years of your preaching BS because you believed a Supernatural being was motivating YOU, is to be mentally challenged & psychotic actually!.

Fortunately for moi I have been successfully busting various religious Cult ideologies for over 50 years and I'm still on a proven winner!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 5:55:06 AM
Actually a veterinarian who posts on breaks, lunch, etc. That's why I know cats will not become herbivores in a microsecond, as MCB preaches. Their protein requirements, taurine requirements, etc won't allow for it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 6:49:53 AM
At 3/10/2014 5:55:06 AM, annanicole wrote:
Actually a veterinarian who posts on breaks, lunch, etc. That's why I know cats will not become herbivores in a microsecond, as MCB preaches. Their protein requirements, taurine requirements, etc won't allow for it.

But your problem annanicole is that MCB has a direct line to a dissolved angel called Mikey now morphed & called jebus, so no matter what reality you have, it doesn't matter to MCB's Psychosis!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 6:59:33 AM
I guessed either a vet or pharmacist.

Me, I'm a patient in a loony bin. LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:04:16 AM
At 3/10/2014 6:49:53 AM, Composer wrote:

But your problem annanicole is that MCB has a direct line to a dissolved angel called Mikey now morphed & called jebus, so no matter what reality you have, it doesn't matter to MCB's Psychosis!

Actually I think he speculates that Michael willed himself out of existence just before the baptism of Jesus (the one who had the 'perfect human body', remember that?). The reasons that Michael didn't do it sooner was that MCB speculates that Jesus's brain would have exploded due the rapid influx of knowledge. So for awhile we had Michael occupying Jesus's body. Then at Jesus's death, the spirit of Michael went back to heaven. As far as Jesus's body, he guess that it probably disintegrated somehow.

Those facts cannot be disputed because MCB as well as his Governing Board have the best of intentions + holy spirit guidance. That makes it all ok.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:13:35 AM
At 3/10/2014 6:59:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
I guessed either a vet or pharmacist.

Me, I'm a patient in a loony bin. LOL

LOL Are there any openings? I think I know who their next four or five patients might be.

No, you weren't far off - as I wind up playing pharmacist half the time. Equivalent human drugs cost quite a bit more than the veterinary version, so I wind up stocking and dispensing from the office.