Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

An equation to prove God exists.

Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 1:01:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hi guys.

Before I begin please note:
I can not display the infinity character (not allowed),
so the hash "#" represents the concept of infinity
Might look weird but its crucial.

Now.
I'll get straight into it

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12""...."

Our numerical system has potentially a never ending amount of numbers. The more you count, the more we can plus another one.
Potentially an infinite amount...

But in truth""..
Only one number does exist

The number "1"

E.g 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

That is because "1" explains itself and every other number.
In fact, every number is a repetition (more precisely a reproduction) of the number "1".

Not only does it explain every whole number but it also explains every type of number.
For example a fraction or a decimal point is a "part of "1"".

50% =
1/2 =
0.5 OF 1


Therefore because everything can be explained by "1", it means nothing is outside of "1"s reach,

so its not that 1 repeats itself to get another one, but it means everything is WITHIN the number 1.
Its called "Russell's paradox".
(even if there are multi universes it means they must be a part of a greater 1)

Simply put "1" is the core of our mathematical numeric system, period.

What's so special about "1" is it is also complete

1 = 100%

In maths, when something is complete It MUST have a bound and an end.

In maths this is signified with brackets ( )

( <------bound, beginning
) <------end, finish

*****(We do not use the brackets because we consider it common knowledge.)

In maths we rarely use it but Brackets explain grouping pairs or completion in maths. That is why brackets are done first in arithmetical equation

e.g
(3+2) x (3+1) = 20
or
(5) x (4) = (20)
5 x 4 = 20


One is 100% completely bounded and ended to itself.

(1) or (100%)

Hence this instantly means "(1)", the number "1" is the finite because of is finite restriction.

ANYTHING that can be calculated is.

Instantly our universe becomes finite (1) even if it has potentially infinite possibilities (#).

This is what has come to be known as potential infinite, even though it's just studying the # possibilities within (1).

If we accept (#) as anything more it would be the greatest oxymoron in the history of mankind.

There is also another restriction of the number (1)

That is because by itself can not do much.
It needs a medium or a language to communicate.

multiple, divide, square root Etc are all fancy and group methods of doing the core symbols of maths.

Addition and subtraction
+ -

Just like (1),

(+|-) addition and subtraction can explain themselves and every other type of calculations.

Example

3x2 =6
(1+1+1) + (1+1+1) = (1+1+1+1+1+1)

So inside every (1) we have (+|-).


E.g

Man = (1)
And he has (+|-) within himself.


Think of anything Positive and negative, Addition subtraction, Time space, Proton electron, Good Bad, Right Wrong, Light Dark
We can even say
Yin Yang for good measure
All we have is equal and opposites and one can not exist without the other. Black exists because of white and vice versa.
Think of anything, chemistry, biology, physics even non scientific subjects like morale; you can even say from a materialistic morale point of view, water is our greatest asset, the reason for life yet, our greatest restriction.

Anything from a positive and a negative within a finite position can be explained quite easily.

(+ -) within (1)


Now to make it interesting..........
Scientifically we know we are living in 1 x (E=mc2), we are restricted.

My question is say we calculated everything that exists in our (1) universe.

Hypothetically lets say

everything = (100)

What would be

1 + (100) = ?

It can not be 101
Reason
Everything has already been calculated and it equalled (100)

Let me rephrase the question
from my brief explanation above what would be

1 + (finite)
1 + (maths)
1 + (1)
1 + (universe)
1 + (everything)
1 + (100%)
1 + (E=mc2)
1 + (+|-)

????

It must be something outside of the bound and end (brackets)
Our concept of this is called

Absolute (meaning 100%)

Infinity
#
A CONCEPT (NOT A NUMBER) beyond all bounds "(" and ends ")"

So in an equation

1 + (1) = #

Or as explained before the core language of (1) is maths (+|-)

The theory of Absolute Infinity

1 + (+|-) = #

Even though I have not surpassed our laws of mathematics, it displays something beyond mathematics.

What so special about this equation?

It explain outside of our brackets

God is complete 1
100%
Yet he is incomprehensible
#

It explains that we have the option of either choosing a + path or - negative

If on the day of judgment "=" (The day of TOTALLING/Tallying/equal sign)

our good deeds out way our bad

1 + ( + > - ) = + #

You will end up in eternal positive or heaven

Respectively

1 + ( + < -) = - #
Hell

God 1 = #
Created +
Everything (+ - )
and he only gives + "good" to all creation
and everything (1) was made in pairs (+ - )

LETS GET INTO SCIENCE:
__________________
Quote: "If an object tries to travel 186,000 miles per second, its mass becomes infinite, and so does the energy required to move it. For this reason, no normal object can travel as fast or faster than the speed of light."

So if something exceeds this limit (1) its mass becomes infinite.
1 + (1) = #
__________________

Mathematics studies the (+ | " ) laws to understand the (1) value.

Science studies the (1) value to understand the ( + | " ) laws.

__________________

Quantum Mechanics states for nothing to create something, laws must be in place for nothing to produce something.

The equation covers this aspect quite easily".

A law is something that governs its subjects. It is not an actual physical entity and can not be expressed as the value 1.

It is however an addition which must preexist our mathematical restrictions, as quantum mechanics states.

+ ( + | " ) This is the equation of Quantum mechanics,

And this (+|-) is what governing physics studies
__________________
Prisca Theologia

+(+|-) Atheist, understand natural law exist and Quanta

(#)=# Pantheist, the universe is God

(1)=# Buddha said, look within yourself (1) and find your personal (#) nirvana.

( 1 + (+|-) = #) Christianity,

father 1=#
holy spirit +
son (+|-)

Exterior brackets trinity
(holy spirit is the deliverer of the law, the son is earthly bound (+-) son)
Even though Jesus can have potentially have an (#) possibilities within him, he can never be God. That is why he always said the father # is greater than I (1)

Islam
Surah 112

Say he is one
1
on all whom depend +
he begets not, (+)
nor is begotten (-)
(+|-)
and none is like him #

It is everywhere in the Quran .
__________________
TO end.....
Cantor actually coined the word "transfinite" in an attempt to distinguish the various levels of infinite numbers from an Absolute Infinity 100% # , an incomprehensible concept beyond mathematics itself, which then Cantor effectively equated with God (he saw no contradiction between his mathematics and the traditional concept of God)
I'm merely saying the same thing.
It doesn't matter if you call this concept Allah, God, Absolute Infinite. Whats important to un
SNP1
Posts: 2,407
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 9:38:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 5:58:45 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
Please express pi or e in terms of 1

Good luck

Lol, doubt that will ever happen.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 9:53:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 5:58:45 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
Please express pi or e in terms of 1

Good luck

Or Phi.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 9:58:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yea the number 1 is great and all, but you forgot another pretty important number.

Zero.

Yea I know, you can express Zero as 1-1, but that proves nothing. Zero is in no way comprised of ones. Three is three ones, yes. But zero, Zero has no ones in it.

What you're talking about A) Has nothing to do with god, and B) demonstrates an interesting concept that many mathematicians have explored. Essentially, the three most important numbers in math (IIRC) are One, Zero, and Infinity.

These numbers are represented in the three types of spacial existences as well: Euclidean (One), Spherical (Zero), and Hyperbolic (Infinity).

I don't see how this is evidence to the existence of a god, though. Rather, just a rationalizing construct that man has invented to theoretically model the world.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 10:00:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dis sum Nicholas Cage level bullsh*t.

You've been watching too much national treasure/DaVinci code.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
ooberman
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 2:45:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've noticed Muslims argue much differently than Christians. The general Islamic method of arguing for God is very presuppositionalist and more Pantheist in a way.

They tend to argue from a position that "God is in everything, so I can use anything to prove God exists".

There are some worldviews that are better than others. The Abrahamic religions are far down the list of credible worldviews.
superflymegastallion
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 5:35:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 1:01:48 AM, Al-Kitab wrote:
Hi guys.

Holy cow!!!!!!!!
Why didn't I see this before?
How is that Nobel Prize coming along?
Sarcasm off.
gray28
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 8:46:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I should stop thinking I am me. I'm just a multiple of single atoms or electrons or whatever. Ditto for God, but on a way bigger scale?
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 10:13:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
But one is such a lonely number.

https://www.youtube.com...

I prefer the number 3.

3 is the magic number

A triangle has three sides, and it's the most stable shape of any polygon.

3 is the maximum number of trees you can put on an acre of land and still have all the trees be equidistant from each other.

There are 3 primary colours.

Even the one God is a trinity of persons.

3 is the minimum number of legs you can have on a chair or table.

There are 3 spacial dimensions

Conan says there are three things that are best in life--(1) to crush your enemies, (2) to see them driven before you, and (3) to hear the lamentation of their women.

A syllogism has three parts--two premises and a conclusion

I could go on.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:26:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 9:38:22 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/13/2014 5:58:45 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
Please express pi or e in terms of 1

Good luck

Lol, doubt that will ever happen.

It has already been answered

I said in my post:-

Therefore because everything can be explained by "1", it means nothing is outside of "1"s reach,
so its not that 1 repeats itself to get another one, but it means everything is WITHIN the number 1.
Its called "Russell's paradox".

and

ANYTHING that can be calculated is.
Instantly our universe becomes finite (1) even if it has potentially infinite possibilities (W34;). This is what has come to be known as potential infinite, even though it's just studying the W34; possibilities within (1).
If we accept (W34;) as anything more it would be the greatest oxymoron in the history of mankind.

Pi is comprised of 3 complete (1) and and incomplete part of another (1)
The remaining part of Pi is 0.85840734641..... away from another (1)

Even though Pi (or any other "potential" infinities) have patterns of incomprehensible sizes, they are all restricted by Numerical (1) (That is because "1" can explain every number including Pi or e) and governing laws of maths.

If you dont think "1" doesnt explain pi or e.....
please show me evidence otherwise.

Quote:
Good luck
Lol, doubt that will ever happen.
Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:28:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 11:26:49 PM, Al-Kitab wrote:
At 3/13/2014 9:38:22 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 3/13/2014 5:58:45 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
Please express pi or e in terms of 1

Good luck

Lol, doubt that will ever happen.

It has already been answered

I said in my post:-

Therefore because everything can be explained by "1", it means nothing is outside of "1"s reach,
so its not that 1 repeats itself to get another one, but it means everything is WITHIN the number 1.
Its called "Russell's paradox".

and

ANYTHING that can be calculated is.
Instantly our universe becomes finite (1) even if it has potentially infinite possibilities (W34;). This is what has come to be known as potential infinite, even though it's just studying the W34; possibilities within (1).
If we accept (W34;) as anything more it would be the greatest oxymoron in the history of mankind.

Pi is comprised of 3 complete (1) and and incomplete part of another (1)
The remaining part of Pi is 0.85840734641..... away from another (1)

Even though Pi (or any other "potential" infinities) have patterns of incomprehensible sizes, they are all restricted by Numerical (1) (That is because "1" can explain every number including Pi or e) and governing laws of maths.

If you dont think "1" doesnt explain pi or e.....
please show me evidence otherwise.

Quote:
Good luck
Lol, doubt that will ever happen.

W34 = infinity
it doesnt allow the character
Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:34:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 10:13:38 PM, philochristos wrote:
But one is such a lonely number.

https://www.youtube.com...

I prefer the number 3.

3 is the magic number

A triangle has three sides, and it's the most stable shape of any polygon.

3 is the maximum number of trees you can put on an acre of land and still have all the trees be equidistant from each other.

There are 3 primary colours.

Even the one God is a trinity of persons.

3 is the minimum number of legs you can have on a chair or table.

There are 3 spacial dimensions

Conan says there are three things that are best in life--(1) to crush your enemies, (2) to see them driven before you, and (3) to hear the lamentation of their women.

A syllogism has three parts--two premises and a conclusion

I could go on.

3 lacks the ability to explain a complete (1)

You mention primary colours of visible light (for humans)

Red
Green
Blue

The combination of the 3 makes white.

Potentially that means"

if we produced a maximum intensity of each colour, it would still lack a perfected pure white light.

That is because
Red 33.33...% maximum
Green 33.33...% maximum
Blue 33.33....% maximum
can only be received from white light

Or Only a 99.99...% pure white light can be produced.

So light itself is actually restricted even though we see it, nor can we ever explain pure white light.

That means the 33.3% x 3 with the (1) will always lack the potential of explaining (1)
by .1%.

I also explained the triniity

( 1 + (+|-) = infinity) Christianity,
father 1 Absolute infinity
holy spirit + outside brackets
son (+|-) inside brackets
and the Exterior brackets explain trinity

(holy spirit is the deliverer of the law,
the son is earthly bound (+-) son
Even though Jesus can have potentially have an (W34;) possibilities within him,
he can never be God. That is why he always said the father W34; is greater than I (1) )
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 11:38:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 10:13:38 PM, philochristos wrote:
But one is such a lonely number.

https://www.youtube.com...

I prefer the number 3.

3 is the magic number


A triangle has three sides, and it's the most stable shape of any polygon.

3 is the maximum number of trees you can put on an acre of land and still have all the trees be equidistant from each other.

There are 3 primary colours.

Even the one God is a trinity of persons.

3 is the minimum number of legs you can have on a chair or table.

There are 3 spacial dimensions

Conan says there are three things that are best in life--(1) to crush your enemies, (2) to see them driven before you, and (3) to hear the lamentation of their women.

A syllogism has three parts--two premises and a conclusion

I could go on.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 12:06:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wao, interesting.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 1:40:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The equation says "I am that I am"
One says "I am that I am"
Zero says "I am that I am"
Pi says "I am that I am"
Infinity says "I am that I am"
Existence says "I am that I am"
Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 2:04:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/14/2014 1:40:08 AM, Skyangel wrote:
The equation says "I am that I am"
One says "I am that I am"
Zero says "I am that I am"
Pi says "I am that I am"
Infinity says "I am that I am"
Existence says "I am that I am"

Actually One, Pi, "Potential infinite" and existence say I am that I am
The equations shows properties beyond numbers

In the equation Absolute Infinite says I am everything before and beyond.
You are a part of what I am.
dave0913
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 8:24:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
my friend. there is no equation god does exists because if he did not you not have love in your heart .i think it is in your mind because you are or do alot of mathmatics ,yes 1 is great would you rather have 1 dollar or 1 million dollars which i know that is 1 times a million 1's all i am saying is there is no equation to prove he exists he comes from love in your heart and no im not knocking mathmatics it's great but think of the verse john 3:16 and you will that way too,thanks i'll pray for you
Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 10:22:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/14/2014 8:24:37 PM, dave0913 wrote:
my friend. there is no equation god does exists because if he did not you not have love in your heart .i think it is in your mind because you are or do alot of mathmatics ,yes 1 is great would you rather have 1 dollar or 1 million dollars which i know that is 1 times a million 1's all i am saying is there is no equation to prove he exists he comes from love in your heart and no im not knocking mathmatics it's great but think of the verse john 3:16 and you will that way too,thanks i'll pray for you

My friend,
TO follow God without truth (or without rational decision) is called blind faith.
If God said the clouds were made from fairy floss, trees are cotton cnady, you would question the validity of the words of that god.

Did God show his own son love?

Lets apply logic

Hypothetically Let's just accept begotten son has been sacrificed.

I agree Jesus is setting a great example for mankind by giving up his life.
Such a great sacrifice.
The problem now is the Father is setting the worst example by caring about other children before his own.
Is that what you believe we should do? Do you believe we must care about everyone else's child before your own?

Look at it from another perspective.
The Father here is the creator of all.
Prior to this he punished all those on the wrong path with great feats
Moses and the drowning of the Egyptians, Noah and the flood, etc

This time around instead of punishing people he sacrifices his son?

Wait a sec......

His son has done nothing wrong. He is a good character, worthy of respect.
So what I get from this story now is when you don't have kids kill everyone and punish them, when you do have kids, no matter how much of a good child your son is, punish and torture him instead of seeking justice from other children.

Jesus may be setting a good example but God in this story unfortunately is the worst example

Am I wrong?

Hypothetically Imagine this father opens a new business.
He hires all the workers.
His son is just the manager.
The business starts going downhill because of all the workers.
The son is the only one who cares about the business.
The business is just about to collapse....
Instead of firing the workers, the father punishes the son.
NOT WILLFULLY the son is punished.
(As I have pointed out earlier Matthew 26.39)

Is it the fathers fault.
100% yes

So why does he punish the son?

Answer using logic, forget the whole Jesus story.......
why in this scenario is the son being punished?

You speak of Love. I have shown you an equation that explains emotions (+-) within every creation (1).

We all know love is blind. Who cares about love. What is love?
GIVE ME RESPECT.

let me give you examples.

Scenario 1: Man abuses his partner continually.
She says "...but I love him"

Scenario 2: Man cheats on his partner, she accepts.
She pretends she forgot

Scenario 3: Man works 12 hours to come home and hear "..you don't do anything for us"

Scenario 4: Mans daughter abuses herself with sex, drugs and rock am roll. Man says "...but she is my blood!"

Love should be conditional. If you RESPECT yourself and the words of others you deserve love (an emotional acceptance).

Respect what God told you and Jesus the son of mary,
I mean everyone can say they love the family (father and son) but do you respect their word?

Say you loose you keys. The last person to see it was you very truthful friend Jesus.
You ask him Jesus where's the keys, he says theyre in the fridge
You ask him are you the key he say don't be silly, I am a son of man.
You call you friend and he says ask Jesus
You look under the couch and Jesus again tells you their in the fridge.
You grab him and beg him to show you the answer and he still points at the fridge.

Now my friend. If Jesus said the answer is the keys are in the fridge or I did nothing out of my own accord and everything comes from my father, why are you still asking for the keys?
He said constantly the father is the answer yet you turn to him?

You can love him all you want, which I don't doubt but true love is through respecting his word.

However we respect Jesus and his teachings.
If you say I love you and don't listen, your love is a lie, it is blind.

If you believe God loves you, ask for death right now. I mean why wait, why struggle when your heaven awaits?

Simply my friend.....

Jesus died for you.
But he lived for me.

May he judge us as accordingly
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 3:03:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 2:15:07 AM, Al-Kitab wrote:
Its amazing how no one wants to comment on the content of the equation.
lol

I guess atheists are not just skeptical of God, but math also.
Mediterranean
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 2:04:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Impressed! I got somehow lost at a certain point but I loved it and it made much sense. Good job!
There is a whole different world right before our eyes, yet we fail to see it.
Al-Kitab
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 10:51:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/22/2014 2:04:21 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
Impressed! I got somehow lost at a certain point but I loved it and it made much sense. Good job!

Thank you
May I ask where you got lost
Any improvement will help

Would you word it differently somehow?
Would love feedback, good or bad
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 11:00:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
That is not what Russell's Paradox (which has to do with self-referential exclusive sets) is and you cannot express irrational or complex numbers in the way you claim. Furthermore, you could do the same with any number, as any constituent part of the system can be translated into any other part of the system if it undergoes enough morphisms.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 9:19:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/13/2014 9:53:44 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 3/13/2014 5:58:45 AM, Sswdwm wrote:
Please express pi or e in terms of 1

Good luck

Or Phi.

Everyone knows that Tau is Jesus's choice. (Tau is 2pi)
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Mediterranean
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 2:00:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 10:51:28 AM, Al-Kitab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 2:04:21 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
Impressed! I got somehow lost at a certain point but I loved it and it made much sense. Good job!

Thank you
May I ask where you got lost
Any improvement will help

Would you word it differently somehow?
Would love feedback, good or bad

I got lost because I am not a good mathematician, this is what I meant. I have no critics whatsoever.
There is a whole different world right before our eyes, yet we fail to see it.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 7:12:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 2:00:25 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
At 3/24/2014 10:51:28 AM, Al-Kitab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 2:04:21 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
Impressed! I got somehow lost at a certain point but I loved it and it made much sense. Good job!

Thank you
May I ask where you got lost
Any improvement will help

Would you word it differently somehow?
Would love feedback, good or bad

I got lost because I am not a good mathematician, this is what I meant. I have no critics whatsoever.

If you were a good mathematician - or even a barely competent one, for that matter - then you'd realise it's all utter gibberish. Russell's Paradox isn't even a mathematical claim, let alone one that says what the opening post says it does. The rest is gibberish, including comments about exceeding the speed of light (impossible), basic mathematical flaws, spurious numerology and other absolute nonsense. It isn't even an equation. Or mathematical.
Mediterranean
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:41:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 7:12:06 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 3/25/2014 2:00:25 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
At 3/24/2014 10:51:28 AM, Al-Kitab wrote:
At 3/22/2014 2:04:21 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
Impressed! I got somehow lost at a certain point but I loved it and it made much sense. Good job!

Thank you
May I ask where you got lost
Any improvement will help

Would you word it differently somehow?
Would love feedback, good or bad

I got lost because I am not a good mathematician, this is what I meant. I have no critics whatsoever.

If you were a good mathematician - or even a barely competent one, for that matter - then you'd realise it's all utter gibberish. Russell's Paradox isn't even a mathematical claim, let alone one that says what the opening post says it does. The rest is gibberish, including comments about exceeding the speed of light (impossible), basic mathematical flaws, spurious numerology and other absolute nonsense. It isn't even an equation. Or mathematical.

Someone is angry pointing fingers haha
There is a whole different world right before our eyes, yet we fail to see it.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 9:48:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 9:41:20 AM, Mediterranean wrote:
If you were a good mathematician - or even a barely competent one, for that matter - then you'd realise it's all utter gibberish. Russell's Paradox isn't even a mathematical claim, let alone one that says what the opening post says it does. The rest is gibberish, including comments about exceeding the speed of light (impossible), basic mathematical flaws, spurious numerology and other absolute nonsense. It isn't even an equation. Or mathematical.

Someone is angry pointing fingers haha

Just to be clear:

1) You confess to not understanding something well enough to comment.
2) You defend the thing you do not understand when someone who does claim to understand well enough makes a criticism of it.
3) Their criticism means they are 'angry' and 'pointing fingers'.

Tell me; what do you think legitimate criticism of a thing you don't understand would look like, compared to illegitimate criticism of said thing? I'll help you along with a clue: you can't tell the difference because that is what not understanding something means</e>.

It's drivel. If you want to blindly follow drivel - which I can only depressingly assume you do - then that's up to you. I would have thought that you'd prefer to not look like a colossal fool while doing so if at all possible, though.