Jump to topic:

Plah-seeboh is only true religion

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 5:19:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Plah-seeboh is only true religion on world. The religion was exist as old as when universe born. However evil marinstream religion describe plah-seeboh as cult that recently appear.

Plah-seeboh was allegedly involve in operation red robin hood, where anyone who disagree with truth of Plah-seeboh was die and records about alleged wrongdoing of army of Plah-seeboh truth were destroy. However, plah-seeboh never involve in any evil conspiracy. The conspiracy fake by evil mainstream religion cult like Christian.

Plah-seeboh only way for heaven. God told me that he is putting a price on salvation due to overpopulation of heaven, and that people should give money to my bank account, which will be directly wired to God, for infinite salvation. Therefore money=$salvation. Money back guaranteed if you go hell after died.

We Plah-seeboh believe world created by Lawl-soot. Lawl-soot created world. However, caopee-righ, the evil deity who everyone in mainstream religions worship, created Bollshite, evil demons who hijack everyone body and is source for all problem today.

For eternal salvation, rank up to Platinum Plah-Seeboh member with 20000$ wire to me bank account. You will never regret decision, because you gain access to higher level teaching.

Do not attempt to upload parts of higher level scripture to interweb. Fair use and other law protecting you is evil tool maded by evil caopee-righ to deceive everybody.

Any disagreement mean that you are one of 20% antisocial people, and you violate copyright law and is libellious because what I say is true.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2014 5:26:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
World will end soon and only Plah-seeboh worship will survive.

We did not sarin gas train station. It evil lie spread by evil mainstream religion.

You can leave after joining us religion. But you will regret it because everyone who left plah-seeboh die for reasons not related to Plah-seeboh just minutes after deciding to leave. It's just coincidence, I promise.

We own Xin Fa Ci Si Ren (NFD), Uninporton Times, "Government suppresing rightful killing and crime from Plah-seeboh youth army"TV, and New Whirl Encyclopedia. We have all media own. Therefore everything we say is true.

KIFFLOM brother-uncle!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande