Jump to topic:

Concept Of God

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 3:26:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Concept of God in islam got the most purest definition and unique,compare to other religions... surah 112 1-4:

1- 'Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One'
2- 'Allah is He on Whom all depend/Eternal, Absolute'
3- 'He neither begets nor is born'
4- 'And none is like Him.'

taking this chapter as a test puring disadvantages of any definition of any God. for example God cant be part of his creation, if he is, he is no longer God because he is uncreated. Taking Buddh or Jesus (pbuh) as a God ruins the definition of God, they are part of creation, depending of others like they need to eat to survive, eating causes any animal to excrete directly or indirectly, God is eternal, no begining or end.

Logic necessitates that if there were more than one God who created the universe it would be in chaos and there would not be the level of order we find in the cosmos.

2 - 'Allah is He on Whom all depend/Eternal, Absolute'
anyone who depends on something cant be a God. God is independent

Begetting is animal act its about sex and produce. God never born never died.

Anything you can imagine is not him. he is not part of this creation, not monkey cow jesus (pbuh) bhhuda snake sun moon anything!

God must to be all powerful, all mighty , all knowing etc... so if any definition of God cant stand for this definition cant be a God. for example in the bible

1 - Exodus 20:11-
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day.

God resting? comparing to quran 50:38 -
And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.

2 - bible job;6-7
know then that God has put me in the wrong
and closed his net about me.
7 Behold, I cry out, "Violence!" but I am not answered;
I call for help, but there is no justice.

god doing injustice? compare to quran
4:40
Allah is never unjust in the least degree: If there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and giveth from His own presence a great reward.
10:44
Verily Allah will not deal unjustly with man in aught: It is man that wrongs his own soul.

just read some definition of 'Bhagavan' Vishnu Purana (6.5.74):
The Supreme Personality who possesses all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation is called Bhagavan.

the most near and closest to his concept of his buetiful definition is the concept of God in the Quran.

here another definition of God:
Quran 2:255
"Allah! There is no god but He " the living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creature As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The supreme (in glory)."

https://www.youtube.com...
Never fart near dog
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 12:32:12 PM
At 3/17/2014 3:26:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Concept of God in islam got the most purest definition and unique,compare to other religions... surah 112 1-4:

taking this chapter as a test puring disadvantages of any definition of any God. for example God cant be part of his creation, if he is, he is no longer God because he is uncreated. Taking Buddh or Jesus (pbuh) as a God ruins the definition of God, they are part of creation, depending of others like they need to eat to survive, eating causes any animal to excrete directly or indirectly, God is eternal, no begining or end.

Logic necessitates that if there were more than one God who created the universe it would be in chaos and there would not be the level of order we find in the cosmos.

Anything you can imagine is not him. he is not part of this creation, not monkey cow jesus (pbuh) bhhuda snake sun moon anything!

God must to be all powerful, all mighty , all knowing etc... so if any definition of God cant stand for this definition cant be a God. for example in the bible

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day.

And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.

2 - bible job;6-7

Allah is never unjust in the least degree: If there is any good (done), He doubleth it, and giveth from His own presence a great reward.
Verily Allah will not deal unjustly with man in aught: It is man that wrongs his own soul.

The Supreme Personality who possesses all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation is called Bhagavan.

the most near and closest to his concept of his buetiful definition is the concept of God in the Quran.

"Allah! There is no god but He " the living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creature As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The supreme (in glory)."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
Measure
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2014 1:13:19 AM
At 3/17/2014 3:26:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

This is in setting apart a day, JESUS needs no rest, this is a rest for HIS children, HE was thinking about HIS created beings, HIS love for them.

2 - bible job;6-7

Looked at JOB 6:7, a no go.
It reads as follows, "The things that my soul refused to touch are as my sorrowful meat."